The story of raising a baby i...

By justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine Credits belong to owners MTL For offline reading Author: Luo Zifeng Li Yugui was reb... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-93 END

66-70

535 5 0
By justberealtomyself

Chapter 66

◎Han Jin's Future◎

"Hey, Xiaoliu, your flowers are growing so well!" Mrs. Bao seemed to have seen something growing in the vegetable garden for the first time, her eyes widened with surprise on her face. He said, "I don't think the crops in other people's gardens are growing so well!"

Liu Susu said with a smile, "I also think my flowers are growing quite well."

After that, she put the peanuts into the bamboo basket. Put it down, then bent down and continued digging.

Mrs. Bao, who was waiting for her to talk to her so that she could change the topic to the biogas tank, was stunned. She didn't know whether Liu Susu was pretending not to understand or she really didn't understand. She could only laugh and said: "Xiao Liu, I see. The fertilizer you use to fertilize the fields is good, but I don't know if it is effective on peanuts. Is it useful on sweet potatoes?"

Liu Susu looked at her with a half-smile: "That's right, don't peanuts and sweet potatoes both grow in the ground? "Are these crops useful?"

Mrs. Bao was waiting for her words and immediately said, "Bring your fertilizer over for me to use." The next second she heard Liu Susu A laughing voice came: "But I heard that there is only one kind of fertilizer that is the most effective."

Mrs. Bao was confused: "What?"

"My own."

Liu Susu said with a smile, "Of course I want my own land. Use your own fertilizer to be effective."

Mrs. Bao didn't realize what she meant at first. After seeing Liu Susu's teasing eyes, she immediately understood that Liu Susu was sarcastic that she didn't want to do it herself. Thinking of getting something for nothing!

Mrs. Bao was from the county town, and her son was the leader of the regiment. She was used to being favored by others. She thought that Liu Susu would definitely agree as soon as she opened her mouth. However, she not only refused to agree, but also ridiculed her.

Mrs. Bao's face immediately turned red, and she snorted coldly: "What's so great, isn't it just a little bit of dung?" People from rural areas have such low horizons, a little bit of dung is precious.

After saying that, he shook his face and left.

Liu Susu continued to do what she was doing without even looking at her, and she didn't even notice Mrs. Bao's ugly face.

She is not a fool. With Li Yugui's temper, she must have explained the grudge between the two to Mrs. Bao early on. Now she comes to ask questions, and she will take advantage if it is made clear. No one's life is easy now. Even if it's just a little fertilizer in the biogas digester, she and Han Lie worked so hard to transport the straw back. Why should it be given to outsiders?

What a good calculation!

Liu Susu was not afraid of offending them, since it was not that easy to take advantage of her anyway.

She was right. Li Yugui had indeed told Mrs. Bao about Liu Susu early in the morning, so when Mrs. Bao returned, she started complaining.

"...Sure enough, I'm so petty, but I still like her after using her!" As she said that, Mrs. Bao couldn't help but complain about Li Yugui.

Before she came, she didn't know that Li Yugui had moved here for so long, but he still didn't do any work at all. He was just eating and cooking at home every day. If she hadn't just thought about eating, drinking and having fun, she would have left everything in the garden and fields. After tidying it up, doesn't their house also have a biogas tank?

Does she still need to be humiliated by Liu Susu today?

If it weren't for the sake of Li Yugui's pregnancy, she would have talked about her well today!

Li Yugui shrank when she saw that Mrs. Bao's eyes were not good. She used to think that she was lucky. Not only did men listen to her, but even her mother-in-law was very kind to her. But after Mrs. Bao came this time . She then discovered that she was dead wrong.

Mrs. Bao seemed nice and always spoke politely, but she was evil in her heart. If this made her lose face, she might not be able to say anything in front of Bao Feixiang later.

Bao Feijuan on the side was also making a fuss: "Mother, the people living downstairs are too much. Sister-in-law, let's go and seek justice for mother!"

Li Yugui didn't want to go. In her opinion, now She is better than Liu Susu in every aspect. If you go to her just for a little fertilizer, wouldn't it be equivalent to falling into the lower class?

That won't work!

Li Yugui thought for a while and then said: "Mom, why don't you go buy some meat and eat it back? Let's weigh two pounds of meat and open the meat, so that those short-sighted people can see who has a better life. Some! So what if she has fertilizer, is it comparable to our family having meat to eat?"

Bao Feijuan's eyes lit up when she heard that there was meat to eat, and she quickly looked at Mrs. Bao.

Mrs. Bao laughed, and before Li Yugui could breathe a sigh of relief, she heard her say: "Yu Gui is right, we really should buy some meat to eat. Just in time, mother has no money in her hand. Yu Gui, please take some." Once the money and tickets are out, I'll buy them early tomorrow morning."

Li Yugui: "..."

When she heard this, she almost vomited blood out of breath.

That's it again!

Ever since Mrs. Bao came, she was worried that Mrs. Bao would hand over all the money she had and give it to her. Li Yugui was extremely anxious, not only because she didn't want to give it, but most importantly, she had always been lavish. , She has almost spent Bao Feixiang's allowance, where can she get the money?

But Mrs. Bao must not know about this, not even Bao Feixiang, because in order not to go out to work, she has always lied that she had saved all the money. If they knew that she had spent money, So soon, she will definitely be kicked out to do something.

But what surprised Li Yugui was that after Mrs. Bao arrived, she never asked her to hand over the household income.

Li Yugui thought she had escaped a disaster, but she was happy too early.

Because although Mrs. Bao refused to let her hand over the money, whenever her family needed to spend money to buy something, she had to ask her to pay for the ticket. Not only that, since she came, Bao Feixiang's allowance has been directly Leave it to her!

Li Yugui was so angry that she had no choice but to make a fool of herself. She took out the remaining money and prepared to count it to Mrs. Bao.

The current price of pork has not increased yet, it's only 85 cents per catty. Just as she was about to take out 1.7 yuan, Bao Feijuan grabbed two whole pieces and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law, please stop counting. We finally ate it once." Meat only costs two yuan!"

After saying that, he handed the money to Mrs. Bao.

Li Yugui was really angry. She wouldn't have much money if she didn't come. This time she lost three cents more!

Who can't eat meat nowadays? Is it possible that you, Jin Gui, can't even eat two kilograms of meat? !

But it was she who came up with the idea of ​​eating meat. At this time, she couldn't say anything at all, she could only break her teeth and swallow it in her stomach.

Forget it, she will go there tomorrow with the cooked meat. If she can make Liu Susu angry, then it will be considered money well spent!

——But

Li Yugui's wishful thinking did not come true. It was true that Mrs. Bao bought meat the next day, but she was used to thrifting. How could she be willing to finish it all in one go? She only cut less than a fifth. Come down and fry it with the garlic sprouts, and pickle the rest and save it for next time.

There was little meat to begin with. Bao Feijuan and Bao Feiqiang were like reincarnations of starving ghosts. They quickly took away a few pieces as soon as they came in. Bao Feixiang, who was already hungry after training for a day, took even more meat. , immersed himself in hard work, never thinking about Li Yugui.

Li Yugui was originally waiting for these people to let her eat first, but in the blink of an eye she realized that the meat in the bowl was almost gone.

How could I continue to be reserved? I immediately started to grab it, but I lost the opportunity and grabbed the red-eared one at the end, which only had three pieces of meat.

Li Yugui was very angry, but no one cared about her. Everyone was eating their own meals seriously. She was sulky for a long time and could only go out with her bowl.

Thinking of how envious Liu Susu and her children would look at her later, she felt a little better.

But when she adjusted her expression and walked down the stairs with pride and show off, she suddenly heard a noise coming from outside the yard.

It's Mr. Zhong who is here!

Not only Master Zhong, but also several people were following him, and those people were actually carrying a sheep!

A wild goat weighs at least twenty pounds!

"Xiao Liu, Xiao Liu, are you at home?" Mr. Zhong didn't pay any attention to Li Yugui and shouted before he walked in.

Liu Susu is braised peanuts at home.

This time there was a good harvest of peanuts. Except for a large part that had to be squeezed for oil, she kept some of the rest and planned to fry it in the future. Some of the peanuts were brine and turned into salted peanuts for several children to eat as snacks.

Afraid that they wouldn't be used to it, Liu Susu didn't dare to make more at first, but she didn't expect that the little ones would finish it in less than two days. It happened that she didn't have to go to work today, Saturday, so she just made some more. It was burning, so just listen When he heard Master Zhong's voice, he thought something had happened and ran out quickly.

After seeing clearly what was in the middle of the yard, Liu Susu was really stunned: "Where did such a big goat come from?"

A small firecracker rushed towards her. It was Han Cheng. He took her hand and said: "Mother , we caught it! We caught a sheep together!"

Liu Susu still couldn't believe it. She looked at Master Zhong and the few soldiers behind him, thinking that they had caught it and gave the credit to a few children. .

Master Zhong knew what she was thinking, and quickly shook his head: "Xiao Liu, you guessed wrong this time, they really caught him!"

Because Liu Susu and Captain Zhang told about someone digging for vegetables, now Zhong Zhong The division commander will send people on patrol to prevent this from happening again. He had nothing to do today, so he wanted to take a walk and see what was going on in the mountains.

On the way, I met a group of little guys who were secretly observing something. Master Zhong spotted the path as soon as he saw it, called him over, and asked him what he was doing.

Xiaolu said quickly: "Grandpa Zhong, we are catching goats!"

Mr. Zhong was still a little confused: "Catching goats?"

Xiaolu explained that Han Lie bought the mutton last time and Liu Susu made barbecue for them to eat. Again. Master Zhong understood as soon as he heard this. He was greedy and ran up the mountain again to look for wild goats, right?

"But there isn't one here. If you want to find it, you have to go inside." Although Master Zhong has never caught a wild goat, he has also been marching and fighting outside, so he understands a little bit about these things.

Upon hearing this, the children's heads dropped.

Although their mother allowed them to come to the mountain, they had already agreed not to go inside for fear of encountering wild boars, animal traps and other dangers. They made a promise to their mother and could not violate it.

There is no need to eat the mutton.

Master Zhong looked at a group of dejected little guys and thought it was funny: "We just want to go up and have a look, why don't you guys come with us?"

Anyway, patrolling is not a troublesome thing, just walk around, with him and the little soldiers. They watched, not afraid that something would happen.

When the children heard this, there was no one who didn't agree. They nodded and followed quickly.

In fact, Mr. Zhong just brought them to have a look. He wanted to take this opportunity to let the children satisfy their curiosity. After knowing that there were no animals on the mountain, they would not want to run up there in the future to avoid danger.

But what he never expected was that this time they went into the mountains and actually encountered wild goats!

At that time, a young soldier was calling Mr. Zhong to look at the soil on the ground, because he found that this area seemed to be moister than other places.

When Mr. Zhong heard this, he quickly squatted down and crushed the soil with his hands to see what was going on. If it could really get a little wet, he might be able to try planting something here.

Before he could figure out the size of Chou Dingmao, he suddenly heard a scream from behind: "Stop it, stop it!" When

Mr. Zhong looked back, he found that several children had ran behind him at some point. Not only that, not far from them, there was a goat that was waving its hooves and running!

Mr. Zhong was startled. He was afraid that several children would be hit. Since there were many children and he could not open the wooden warehouse directly, he quickly called the soldiers and ran over.

He planned to save people, but the children were not afraid at all.

The goat with its head on its head looked really scary. Ordinary children would have been so scared that they would have run away, but when they thought of the extremely tempting taste of roasted lamb, their little eyes lit up.

Not only are they not afraid, but they are also very excited. They have been looking for a sheep for too long, and now they have finally arrived. They must catch the sheep and not let it run away no matter what!

"Quickly stop it!"

"Xiao Qian, drive it aside!"

"Xiu Xiu, stay away!"

Everyone looked at the running sheep as if they were seeing barbecue in a bowl, and everyone said something to me. He shouted. There were already many children. With such a shout, everyone panicked. Seeing that the goat was about to slip away from them, Han Jin suddenly became anxious. His emotions were faster than his reason and he shouted: "Xiu Xiu

" Xiu stay away, don't come over, Xiao Qian and Xiao Cheng step back, Big Brother, Da Qiang, Niu Dan, let's rush over there, towards that tree pillar!"

Han Jin's voice clearly reached everyone's ears, and they Without thinking, they did as he said. Goats are fast and are afraid of people. Before going up the mountain, several children had found a wooden stick in their hands. It was specially used for self-defense. The stick was blocking them like this. , the goat has nowhere to escape.

At the moment when Master Zhong and others rushed over, there was a "bang" sound, and the sheep knocked down on a wooden pier that was almost half a man's height and fainted.

Master Zhong and several soldiers were stunned, but the little guys were so happy that they jumped up around the goat: "Great! Great! We finally have meat to eat!"

"Come on, come on, Let's take the sheep back to see our mother!" When it comes to food, Han Cheng is definitely the most positive one.

But he was short and short, so how could he have such strength? Not to mention him, several other children ran over and couldn't lift the sheep.

Master Zhong reacted and quickly asked a few soldiers to help. For adults, it is easy to carry a sheep of more than 20 kilograms.

"Let's go eat the mutton!" A group of little carrot heads followed behind, walking forward with high spirits.

Master Zhong was at the back and took a deep look at Han Jin.

My heart is full of turmoil.

At this time, after listening to Mr. Zhong's words, Liu Susu was so surprised that she couldn't close her mouth when she discovered that it was really the sheep caught by several children.

"Mom, can we eat meat? I'm already hungry!" Han Cheng didn't care whether his mother was surprised or not, he wanted to eat meat now!

When Liu Susu came to her senses, not only Han Cheng, but also several other children looked at her expectantly. He smiled and said, "You have to wait until your father comes back to clean up this. Mom can't kill the sheep."

But it's only five o'clock now, and my father won't come back until six o'clock. If we don't do it by then, it will be dark!

Han Cheng was extremely anxious. At this moment, Mr. Zhong smiled and said: "Let me do it. I have killed these before, and Xiao Han probably doesn't know how to do it."

Liu Susu thought for a while, although this child was caught by several children. It arrived, but after all, it was brought back with the help of several soldiers. Everyone who saw it had a share, and each person had to share a little bit. They would definitely leave when Han Lie came back.

Liu Susu nodded: "Okay, I'll trouble you."

She winked at the little guys and asked them to leave the soldiers behind while she went to the kitchen to get a knife and hot water to help Master Zhong.

Master Zhong stayed not just to kill the sheep, but he also had something to tell Liu Susu, which was about Han Jin.

He didn't explain clearly just now, but now he explained Han Jin's performance in this "encirclement and suppression operation" in detail, and Liu Susu was stunned.

For a moment, I forgot that I didn't want to see such a bloody scene, so I turned around to avoid it.

It was the sound of Master Zhong chopping the kitchen knife on the chopping board that made her react: "Did you hear that right? Is this really what Xiao Jin said?"

It wasn't that she looked down on Han Jin, but that although Han Jin had already started talking, But all the time, there are only a few words thrown out, even when they are just two people getting along, it means that he is not nervous, but unable to change in a short time.

Liu Susu didn't want to force her child, thinking that maybe it would be better when she grew up, but Master Zhong now actually told her that Han Jin clearly commanded a group of children to catch a goat?

She raised her eyes and looked at Han Jin, who was squatting next to the chicken coop, feeding the chickens with a serious look on his face. The little guy felt her gaze and quickly turned around with a soft smile. He was as well-behaved as a glutinous rice dumpling. cute.

Liu Susu really couldn't believe that her own glutinous rice dumplings had already become independent.

Mr. Zhong smiled and said: "I was also surprised at the time."

At that time, he thought he had made a mistake. Except for Han Jin, the person giving orders would not have been so shocking to any other child... Oh, no, Han Cheng Except.

But it happened to be Han Jin.

And after the little guy finished it, he didn't even think about taking credit. He happily thought about how to carry the sheep back with his brothers. Mr. Zhong believed that if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Han Jin would never have told anyone about it.

Master Zhong thought for a moment and said, "Xiao Liu, your Xiao Jin will have a great future. He is suitable for joining the army."

Liu Susu was stunned.

Mr. Zhong is serious. He looks old at the age of three. Han Jin is already eight years old. Now he can see what this child will grow into in the future.

"Maybe he will be more accomplished than Xiao Han and more suitable to be a soldier!" Commander Zhong said firmly.

Liu Susu smiled, feeling happy, but more worried.

Serving as a soldier may be a good thing in the eyes of others. After all, in this day and age, there is nothing more secure than this. But any military family member knows that being a soldier is good, but they are frightened. Every time Han Lie goes out on a mission, she is extremely scared, let alone Han Jin?

"I understand, Commander, I remember what you mean." In any case, Han Jin is still young. Even if he joins the army, there will still be several years left. Let's leave the rest for later.

She doesn't want Han Jin to go, but if the child really wants to go, Liu Susu will support it.

Mr. Zhong did move very quickly, and it didn't take long to finish the sheep.

Liu Susu gave one catty to each of the soldiers, leaving almost twenty catties. She divided it into four more, planning to give each of Master Zhong, Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan's family five catties in addition to her own.

Mr. Zhong waved his hands repeatedly: "But don't. If you really let me take it back, your aunt will send it back to you!"

He didn't do anything, he was just doing a favor. How could he take it away all at once? So much meat?

Liu Susu saw that Mr. Zhong really didn't want it, so she said, "How about you call Aunt Yu and Xiaoyi over for dinner later? Let's have barbecue together tonight?"

Han Cheng helped next to him: "Yes, Grandpa Zhong, I The meat cooked by mom is so delicious!"

Mr. Zhong actually didn't want to trouble Liu Susu, but when he thought of her good skills, he became a little greedy. He smiled and said, "Okay, then I'll trouble Xiao Liu."

But he Since he is a teacher, it is definitely not convenient to come to other people's homes for dinner, so in the end only Yu Hongying and Zhong Yi came, but it doesn't matter, they will finish eating by then, just bake some more and let Zhong Yi take it back to Teacher Zhong.

In addition, two families, Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan, also came. They all gathered in the yard and planned to have a good meal.

As usual, it was roast lamb. After Liu Susu made it once, several children in the family couldn't forget it.

Not only did he never forget it, but he also showed it off everywhere to make others want to follow him. Daqiang and Niu Dan had heard about it several times. When he told it at home, even Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan were looking forward to it.

Han Lie came back a little early today, and helped Liu Susu cut the mutton into pieces, marinated it slightly in white wine, and then grilled it after removing the fishy smell.

Yu Hongying and others can cook. Although they have never grilled lamb, Liu Susu taught them twice.

Captain Wang and others also followed suit. After all, grilling meat takes a lot of effort. Instead of waiting for others to bake it and bring it over to eat, it is better to bake it yourself. Not only is it faster, but everyone can eat it.

They were roasting here, and Liu Susu went to the kitchen to stew a clear soup with the cleaned haggis, and added white radish. The sweet taste was very comfortable in the stomach. After finishing the barbecue, she would have a bowl of soup to make sure it was done. Beautiful.

The soup had to simmer for a while. After Liu Susu controlled the fire, she went out to prepare a barbecue together.

As soon as I walked out, I was stuffed with several skewers of kebabs, which were grilled on the outside and tender on the inside, and evenly sprinkled with chili pepper and cumin.

"Try it to see if it's spicy. If it's spicy, I'll add less hot sauce." Han Lie said with a smile.

Liu Susu didn't expect that he had baked so much for herself, so she quickly took a bite. It was a little hot, but it was because of this hot taste that the spicy taste and the unique aroma of the mutton blended better.

"It's delicious!" Liu Susu's eyes lit up and she quickly put a bunch of meat in front of Han Lie. "You want to try it too?"

She was thinking that Han Lie had been busy since he came back and had grilled so much meat for her. I definitely haven't eaten anything, and I'm probably starving already. It would be good to eat something first to fill my stomach.

And they were standing next to the kitchen right now. Everyone was barbecuing in the yard, so they definitely didn't notice it.

But Liu Susu obviously underestimated the level of gossip among the people. Just when Han Lie took a bite of the meat with her hand, Lu Lingzhi said exaggeratedly: "Look, Xiao Han is so good to Xiao Liu. He roasted so much meat for Xiao Liu." I've been waiting for a long time, but I didn't see you thinking about letting me take a bite first!"

Lu Lingzhi said while glaring at Captain Wang. Chen Nan didn't pay attention to this at first, but when he thought about it, it seemed that it was really , turned around and saw Xing Xiaojun wiping his mouth in a hurry, for fear of being scolded by her too.

Chen Nan: "..."

Don't you have three hundred taels of silver here?

Liu Susu's face immediately turned red. Zhong Yi smiled and said: "Sister Susu, don't be shy."

Liu Susu waved her hand: "Why am I shy? I am spicy!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Xiaolu He ran over quickly: "Mom, you eat my food, it's not spicy!"

Just when Liu Susu wanted him to eat it by himself, Han Jin, Han Xiuxiu and several other children also gathered around and wanted to eat it. The meat skewers were given to Liu Susu.

Although they didn't know what Aunt Lu said just now, the little carrots immediately realized that they also wanted to roast meat for their mother, but they couldn't let their father (Uncle Han) show off his power alone!

As soon as a group of children interrupted her, Liu Susu was no longer shy. She felt warm in her heart and took all the meat skewers: "Okay, thanks to you, I will be the shopkeeper today."

As soon as these words came out, several children nodded, you looked at me, I looked at you, and then quickly ran to the stove, baking even more vigorously.

Seeing them like this, Daqiang and Niudan naturally couldn't eat alone, so they all roasted them for their mother.

To be fair, the children couldn't control the heat and seasonings well, so the baked taste was naturally not that good, but after all, it was a heartfelt effort and everyone ate with smiles.

Lu Lingzhi sighed: "Children are more useful than men!"

Captain Wang laughed and stuffed the largest piece of meat into her mouth: "Eat it quickly!"

"Hahaha!"

Huge laughter erupted in the yard. Voice.

Li Yugui stood upstairs, looking at the people laughing and laughing, smelling the alluring aroma of barbecue, and felt that the two pieces of meat in his bowl had become tasteless.

Mrs. Bao and the others were naturally attracted by this movement. They had to dig and dig at the thought of eating some meat, while Liu Susu and others could eat a whole sheep. They could eat as much as they wanted, and their faces changed. It was extremely ugly.

Are you just thinking about looking good to others?

Stop laughing so hard!

——Liu

Susu didn't know the psychological activities of the group of people upstairs, and she was in a particularly good mood at this time.

Han Lie came back from the bath and saw Liu Susu sitting on the bed writing a letter with a smile on her face. He sat over and whispered, "Are you so happy?" "

Of course you are. Are you unhappy after eating so much meat?" Liu Susu never thought that just a simple meal could bring people great joy and satisfaction.

But when she came here, she felt it for herself. No matter what, she didn't have a full stomach with oil and water, which made her even happier.

Han Lie smiled and said, "Of course I'm happy too. Is this a letter for my mother?"

"Well, I'll send the meat back and take the letter back with me when the time comes."

Today, the four families ate a lot of mutton together, but twenty As for the kilogram of meat, it would be impossible to finish it in one go. There were four or five kilograms left. Liu Susu wanted to share it, but no one wanted to take it. After all, the sheep were only caught by the children of the Han family who had to work harder. It's here, and they've eaten so much. It's hard for their conscience to ask for the meat back again.

Liu Susu didn't force it. She thought about drying the mutton tomorrow and sending it back so that Liu Shurong and the others could have a taste.

"By the way, can you send some to your second aunt?" Liu Susu said.

In fact, every time she sent something back, she thought of sending it to Second Aunt Han, but Han Lie said no, so she sent some seafood when she came back from Nan Province last time.

Han Lie lowered his eyes and thought for a while, then nodded: "Just send one pound, don't send too much."

One pound was actually a bit less, but after Han Lie said this, Liu Susu nodded.

Han Lie hadn't told her about the situation with Second Aunt Han, so she didn't ask. She would naturally understand when Han Lie wanted to say it.

After finishing the letter, Liu Susu brought another piece of paper over: "Han Lie, can you also write a letter to the second aunt?" "

No, I can just call you." After Han Lie finished speaking, he saw what Liu Susu wanted to say. , with a long arm, he pulled the person into his arms, and whispered: "Daughter-in-law, the matter between mother and second aunt has been settled. Is it time for you to solve my matter?" "

What is your..."

The voice Disappearing between her lips and teeth, Liu Susu quickly put the pen and paper on the bedside table while she still had the strength.

Paper and pens are not cheap now, and they cannot be wasted by Han Lie -

this was her last thought before she could think.

And when Liu Susu woke up early the next morning, her first thought was -

men really can't eat too much mutton!

——It

doesn't rain every day. The weather is very good. Plus it's dry. In two days, the mutton will be almost dry. It can't be too dry. There isn't much meat in the first place. If it's too dry, there won't be much food. As long as a little bit of moisture is removed from the sun, it won't be damaged when you send it back.

The post office is outside the military area and relatively close to the village. After Liu Susu sent out the parcels and letters, she originally wanted to go back directly. After walking two steps, she suddenly saw someone setting up a stall not far away with a small piece of cake on it. A small piece of black stuff with mud on the outside, looking just like a ball of mud.

Liu Susu had no idea at first, but when she got closer and saw clearly what it was, her eyes suddenly lit up.

The fellow has been here for a long time, but no one has paid attention to it. Seeing Liu Susu's interest, he quickly said: "This is Jerusalem artichoke, comrade, do you want to change it a little bit?" 

******

Chapter 67

◎Eating Meat◎

Liu Susu has eaten Jerusalem artichoke before. The rhizome of this plant is very good when used to make pickles. It is cut into pieces and marinated in hot sauce. It has a slight sweetness and is used with rice. It's just right.

But she was interested in this now not because of how delicious it was, but because it suddenly occurred to her that she had accidentally read a report on crops before, saying that crops like Jerusalem artichoke are particularly drought-tolerant and do not need much watering. , even if there is a long drought, there will be no problem.

The coming days will only become more and more dry. Although there are water pipes, the amount of daily irrigation will definitely be reduced. In this case, it is important to choose some drought-tolerant crops.

Although Jerusalem artichoke is often eaten in cooking, when there is really no food, even the bark can be eaten, let alone a serious food like Jerusalem artichoke.

Liu Susu knelt down and took a look, and found that although these Jerusalem artichokes were small in size, they were of good quality. But what she really wanted to buy was not Jerusalem artichokes, but, "Comrade, do you still grow them at home?"

Now there is food at home. , buying Jerusalem artichoke is of little use. Liu Susu's plan is to buy the seeds directly and plant them in the yard. When the situation becomes more serious next year, she will be able to harvest them.

The fellow didn't expect that Liu Susu's purpose was this, "Yes, I have it, but I put it all at home. How about I deliver it to you tomorrow?" "Is it

convenient for you on the day of the market? Why don't I go find you directly." Liu Susu road.

The market is the day after tomorrow, so you can buy some other things to take back with you on the way.

The fellow nodded and agreed.

The day after tomorrow, not only Liu Susu, she also called Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan together.

Not many people grow Jerusalem artichokes. After all, every household's land is now limited. Even if this crop is drought-resistant, it will occupy other areas. If you have the time, you can grow more potatoes and sweet potatoes. Something like that, isn't it better?

So as soon as she heard that Jerusalem artichoke seeds were being sold here, Liu Susu quickly called Lu Lingzhi and the others over, so that everyone could plant some at home so that if something happened, there would be an emergency method.

Because I had made an agreement with her, the fellow villager had been waiting at home. When he saw three people coming at once, he was a little surprised: "Comrade, do you all want it?"

"Yes, look at how many there are, we can divide it among ourselves. That's it." After Liu Susu said that, the fellow took out a bag from the house, which was full of Jerusalem artichokes that he had selected and suitable for planting.

There are not many people eating this kind of food here. Seeing that so many people like Liu Susu and others wanted it, the fellow villagers couldn't help but ask a few more questions to see what they wanted.

Liu Susu did not hide it, but told her that Jerusalem artichoke was suitable for drought. Upon hearing this, the fellow said repeatedly: "It is indeed true. This thing is really easy to feed. Comrade, do you also grow this in your hometown?" ?"

If you haven't planted it before, you definitely don't know.

Liu Susu nodded, thought for a while and said: "The weather is getting drier and drier. If there is a place, you can plant a little more this year. Maybe it will come in handy when?" Upon hearing this, the

fellow said, Found it to be true.

In fact, he doesn't like eating this very much. He thinks it's too sweet. It's his daughter who likes eating it, and he grows it for his daughter. It just so happens that his daughter is getting married this year. The fellow originally planned to stop planting after this year, so he just planted it. All was used to grow soybeans, so they were all sold.

But when Liu Susu said this, he changed his mind. He had worked in the fields all his life, and it was hard not to notice how abnormal the weather was now. Since it never rained, the villagers had been complaining. There were many complaints. Everyone has their hopes set on the coming year, but what if there is no way to alleviate it in the coming year?

But because he didn't want to plant any more, he took out all the Jerusalem artichokes at home. At this moment, he could only look at Liu Susu apologetically.

"It just so happens that there are so many here. How much do you need? Let's share it together?" Liu Susu saw his embarrassment and said with a smile without him having to say anything.

"Okay! Thank you, little comrade!" the fellow said gratefully.

The four of them shared a bag of Jerusalem artichokes. In addition, Liu Susu also ordered some pumpkin and winter melon seeds.

It is also prepared for drought.

She went back last night and carefully thought about the next planting plan. Wheat and corn are grains and must not be missing, but the things in the vegetable garden at home can be adjusted.

Although they are all crops, each type has different water requirements. Liu Susu still remembers that leafy vegetables require more water. In comparison, melon vegetables require more water. They are much more drought tolerant, especially pumpkins and winter melons. Unless it is particularly droughty, they generally do not need watering.

Moreover, these are large and easy to preserve. If you choose a variety, store them in the cellar. If they last longer, you can eat them from autumn to summer without any problem.

Because the vegetable garden at home is not big, she planted very little in the past, only one or two vines at most, which naturally produced not many fruits. Now she wants to expand her planting, so she needs to buy some seeds.

Although Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan didn't know what Liu Susu's purpose was in buying this, they knew that Liu Susu definitely didn't buy it blindly, and they both followed suit.

Of course, the fellow didn't have such a variety here, and he wanted to keep some for himself, so after leaving here, the three of them went to the market again to collect all the things they needed.

After buying the things, all that's left is to start organizing the planting.

Liu Susu had to go to work, so she only had some time every night and morning. Fortunately, Han Lie would help, so the two of them could go much faster together. In addition, the wheat in the fields had also been harvested, and it was the same season as usual. , but this time the weight is obviously less.

This was to be expected. Captain Zhang just asked them to record the quantity. Other than that, there was nothing else they could do.

After the harvest is over, it's time for a new round of planting. As usual, it's rapeseed. Because there's not enough space in the garden, Liu Susu specially cleared a space this time to plant Jerusalem artichokes.

I have to be busy with things in the fields and things at home. I am so busy that I will be busy until the twelfth lunar month.

Although they are not very optimistic about their future life, neither Liu Susu nor Han Lie are the kind of people who like to show their troubles on their faces, especially when there are so many children at home.

Because they didn't say anything, the little guys except those on the trail didn't notice this and went to school digging grass and playing around.

Xiaolu was a wanderer in the past and had no sense of belonging to any place. He was always afraid that he would not have enough to eat, so he matured earlier than other children and kept all the recent abnormalities in mind.

Sometimes even if Liu Susu didn't say anything, the first thing the little guy would do as soon as school was over was to run over and ask Liu Susu if anything had happened.

Liu Susu smiled and said: "It's okay, it's just that the Chinese New Year is coming soon, so I'm busier than before. When mother and Uncle Han are not at home, Xiaolu needs to take good care of his younger brothers and sisters, you know?"

When she said this, Xiaolu felt relieved, He quickly patted his little chest and said, "I can help, don't worry, mom!"

After being able to help, the little guy became less worried. Plus, after the winter vacation, he can now enjoy the same things as before every day. Went to the mountains early in the morning to dig grass.

The temperature dropped sharply in the twelfth lunar month. Even though Liu Susu wrapped several children tightly and asked them to wear gloves, they were still shivering from the cold when they came out.

Especially Han Cheng, he is the youngest, and Xiaolu is afraid that he will catch a cold every time.

When Han Cheng heard this, he shook his head: "It's okay, brother, I'm not cold at all!"

In fact, it's not that he's not cold, but that his attention has been attracted by other things, because the Chinese New Year is coming soon!

Han Xiuxiu came over to help him fold his collar. When he heard this, he smiled and said, "You are not looking forward to the New Year, but you are looking forward to eating meat, right?"

Han Cheng laughed and said, "Sister, you understand me. , I can't help it, my mother hasn't cooked meat for so long, I'm almost starving to death."

In fact, it wasn't just him, several of the kids were also starved.

The last time they ate meat was when they caught a goat and had a good meal. But after that day, my mother called them over and told them seriously that there might be no meat for a long time in the future. Eat and let them endure it for a while.

The little guys were all sensible and knew that keeping the family's money would be useful. They didn't speculate at all and agreed obediently.

But I haven't eaten meat for so long, no matter who I am, I can't think of it. I just wait and wait for the New Year to come soon, because my mother always cooks meat for the New Year, and it will definitely be the same this time.

Moreover, their two pigs are also fat and fat. When the pigs are killed, they can eat as much meat as they want!

Han Cheng felt happy when he thought of that scene and became more energetic when working. However, what surprised him was that they had meat to eat before the New Year's Day.

It was my mother who suddenly came over and asked them if they wanted to eat meat.

There was nothing unexpected about this, the little guys immediately nodded their heads with pecks of rice.

Han Cheng asked loudly: "Mom, are you going to kill the pigs at home?"

"Not yet." Liu Susu smiled and said, "We are going to catch fish. Can we eat fish?"

Catch fish?

The children were about to nod when they suddenly thought something was wrong.

"But mother, isn't the river frozen?"

How can I catch him?

*****

Chapter 68

◎Spicy Crayfish◎

Looking at the little carrot heads looking at each other, Liu Susu said with a smile: "It's easy to catch when it freezes. Let's go ice fishing."

The fish in the river here are very difficult to catch. The last time Liu Susu successfully caught a fish was before the flood. She and Lu Lingzhi took the fishing net and waited before catching it.

However, after the reservoir was repaired, people stopped catching fish by themselves. After all, the fish sold in the military reservoir were free of charge and the price was similar to that of the supply and marketing cooperative.

But because it hasn't rained much this year, everyone is afraid of running out of food, so they buy fish more often. Now there are not many fish left in the reservoir. Political Commissar Zhao is afraid that all the fish will be eaten. It is extinct, so we can only decide that this winter, the fish in the reservoir will not move.

Normally, that's fine, but during the Chinese New Year, fish is definitely indispensable. And although we still have two pigs at home, if the situation continues, we will definitely not be able to raise pigs next year, and we have to save meat.

Liu Susu thought for a while and was ready to pick up the guy and try ice fishing.

Today is already twenty-seven. Except for Han Lie and the others, who still have to train as usual, the Military Affairs Office is on holiday. The weather is cold, and there is not much work to do. Being idle at home is idle, so it is better to go out and think of a solution. Get some meat back.

Although the children had never seen ice fishing, they knew that their mother was the best. If she said it was possible, she would definitely do it. When they thought of the delicious fish meat to eat, they all immediately became interested and took the initiative to put on their gloves. Go up and ask expectantly: "Mom, let's go quickly!"

"Mom, go get something. You go call Aunt Lu and Aunt Chen, and we'll go there together."

Ice fishing is easy said, but because the weather is too cold, it requires There are still a lot of things to prepare, otherwise if the fish is caught and people catch a cold, it will not be worthwhile.

Liu Susu deliberately used the raincloth used to cover vegetables in the vegetable garden to build a small space similar to a tent. She stretched it slightly, put a mat underneath, and took all the hot water bottles at home. The raincloth stopped the howling cold wind. , the hot water bottle is very warm when held in the arms, so it is not cold at all.

After she set it up, Chen Nan and Lu Lingzhi walked around in circles a few times, exclaiming: "This is really good, it will be much warmer if you stay inside."

Liu Susu also told them this method, but both of them were confused at first. I thought it was a bit unreliable, but now that I have a look, I find that it really works.

"But when we fish, don't we have to watch it all the time? What should we do if the fish runs away while we are inside?" Chen Nan asked.

"No, just make a hole next to the tent when the time comes." Liu Susu said while demonstrating.

The temperature here is low and the ice is thick enough. Just dig a hole outside the tent, stretch the fishing line a little, and keep an eye on it all the time.

There is no need for Liu Susu to take action to keep an eye on this matter. There are so many little ones at home who have been waiting to eat fish for a long time, and they all volunteered to watch over them without her having to explain.

"Mom, I come first! I'm the youngest and have to do the most work!" Han Chengchao said loudly.

Liu Susu couldn't laugh or cry. She had never seen you so diligent. "Okay, let's watch each other for half an hour from childhood to adulthood. If a fish bites the hook, call the big brother immediately, you know?"

Xiaolu knows how to fish, and he has a fishing rod at home. There is only this one, and if Han Cheng and the others were to break it, it would be more than worth the loss, so it was safest to leave this kind of thing to him.

Xiaolu nodded quickly: "Don't worry, mother, I will definitely watch it carefully."

"Okay, just stay inside and don't run out." Liu Susu handed the watch to Xiaolu for safekeeping, and went over to get it for Lu Lingzhi and the other two. After setting up the tent and packing everything up, I took Han Jin to the reservoir.

As soon as she passed by, she saw the chief of staff waiting not far away, waving to her: "Xiao Liu, come here quickly!"

Liu Susu walked over quickly: "Have you been waiting for a long time?"

"No, I just arrived." BaN

Han Jin raised his head and called out "Grandpa Zhao" obediently.

The chief secretary took out a candy from his pocket and handed it to him with a smile. Han Jin did not take it immediately, but glanced at his mother first. After seeing Liu Susu nodded, he took the candy and put it in his pocket: "Thank you, Grandpa Zhao."

The chief secretary sighed when he saw it.

Han Jin is the child of a martyr, and he took special care of her when she was brought back by Han Lie. Therefore, he is very aware of how much Han Jin has changed in the past few years.

No wonder Master Zhong said before that Xiaoliu was very good at raising children. If she hadn't done better and better in the Military Affairs Office, she would have been able to cultivate a lot of talents by becoming a teacher in the school.

The chief came to his senses, smiled and said, "Let's go, they are waiting for us in front."

Liu Susu came here to solve the lobster problem.

After the reservoir was repaired, the lobsters did not reproduce well because the environment was not adapted to it at first. However, as the environment has changed in the past few years, the number of lobsters in the pond has increased.

But even so, there are still too few people interested in this, not only because it is rare to see lobsters here, but more importantly, this thing has more shells and less meat, and it also has a muddy smell. , if you don't know the method and make it casually, it really won't taste very good.

When Mr. Zhong learned about this, he asked the Secretary to find a way to sell all these lobsters.

After all, there are so many, it would be too wasteful to pick them all up, smash them and feed them to chickens and ducks.

The Secretary-General has never eaten this before. Liu Susu went to the beach and brought back some dried shrimps for him. The Secretary-General made some at random and found that the taste was not very good and was very fishy. He was afraid of wasting food but did not dare. It was a waste, and it successfully left a shadow after eating it.

Now that Master Zhong asked him to handle the lobster matter, he didn't want to try it again. He simply called Liu Susu over and asked her to sit down and give it a try.

Liu Susu's favorite food in the past was spicy crayfish, so now she had the opportunity, of course she agreed.

All the crayfish have been fished out from the reservoir, a big bucket. After asking, the director found out that there are still many in the house. Most of the crayfish have been fished out from the pond. First, they are afraid of freezing when the weather is cold. Secondly, they are afraid that there will not be enough water and grass to eat. Once the weather dries up, there will not be enough food for these animals, let alone people.

Liu Susu took a look. After all, the current lobsters are original and smaller than those artificially bred in later generations, but this also means that the taste will be good.

Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan were watching on the other side of the river, and they were not the only ones who came to ice fish. The ice was thick enough, so Liu Susu had nothing to worry about, so she might as well take advantage of this time to settle the lobster matter first. .

She led Han Jin and followed the chief to the canteen. As soon as she entered, Xiao Fang came over and said, "Everything is ready. Sister Su Su, do you want to start now?"

Liu Susu nodded: "Well, Xiao Fang, you go first." Bring someone to clean all the lobsters and call me when you're done."

There is a lot of dirt on the lobsters, but there are a lot of people in the cafeteria, so it doesn't take much time. At this time, Liu Susu can chop the prepared peppers.

Xiaofang prepared dried chili peppers, but when making spicy crayfish, you need to use the kind of glutinous rice cake chili peppers. First soak the dried chili peppers in water, then chop them with a kitchen knife, and finally stir-fry them in an oil pan, adding a little Just seasoning.

While she was busy, Han Jin came over with a bunch of melon seed candies, which were given to him by the chief secretary.

The chief secretary knew that Liu Susu was not willing to ask for anything when he asked her to come over to help, but he could not treat her badly, so as soon as he came, he called Han Jin over and grabbed two handfuls of prepared New Year goods. He had big hands, and Han Jin Jin's hands were so small that he could only be held with his arms wrapped in cotton-padded jackets. From a distance, it looked like he was holding a lot of people.

The first thing Han Jin did when she came over was to look at Liu Susu. She knew what the little guy was thinking and said with a smile: "It's okay, just take it and eat it. Grandpa Zhao took it out because he liked our Xiao Jin."

Han Jin My birthday is in November, and in the twelfth lunar month, I am naturally one year older after my birthday, but even so, I am still as shy as when I was a child. When my mother said this, my little face immediately turned red.

But he was reluctant to eat it, so he carefully stuffed the candies and melon seeds into his pocket, preparing to take them back to eat with his brothers and sisters.

When the little hamster Han Jin stuffed things into his pocket, Liu Susu had already finished handling the peppers. At this time, the lobsters were also cleaned and brought in.

In fact, spicy crayfish is not troublesome, as long as you handle the seasonings, pay attention to the heat, and don't over-fry it.

Put the lobster in the pot, fry it with a little oil, take it out after it changes color, then add spices and stir-fry the glutinous rice cake pepper. Under the stimulation of the high-temperature oil pot, the fragrance immediately wafts out. The one standing closest The chief of staff sniffed hard.

While his saliva was secreting like crazy, he felt that he was too smart. He knew about food, so it was right to go to Xiao Liu. After all, not only the children at home, but also Han Lie, who was now much stronger, knew Xiao Liu. How good is your craftsmanship.

The skillful Xiaoliu has already put the lobster into the pot again. This time, add a little cooking wine and salt to taste to remove the fishy smell. Then pour a large bowl of water and increase the fire until the soup dries up slightly. It's ready to be cooked.

On such a cold day, Liu Susu was sweating all over. She pushed the plate in front of the Chief Secretary: "Try it?" "

Why do you need to try it? This is the smell. I know it tastes delicious!" The Chief Secretary waved his hand. road.

He was telling the truth, and because of this, everyone on the side couldn't bear it at all, especially Xiao Fang, who had already picked up the chopsticks and shouted: "The chief secretary is right, you don't need to taste it, I will do it for you." "

As he said that, he was about to stretch out his chopsticks. The chief of staff snatched the plate over with quick eyes and hands: "Don't even think about it!"

He was just being polite, but this person actually wanted to steal it from him?

That won't work!

The taste of lobster is naturally indescribable. The lobster, which has been filled with soup, slurps slightly in your mouth. The spicy and numb taste immediately makes you shiver with pleasure. When you peel the shell, you will find that it is soft inside. The shrimp meat is exposed and slightly mixed with the soup, and the taste is even more eye-catching.

The chief executive couldn't eat too much spicy food, and he was already sweating on the tip of his nose after just a few bites. He knew that Liu Susu was still in a hurry to go back, and he didn't indulge in the delicious food. He first brought a bucket of lobsters from the house to Liu Susu as a reward for helping. .

Liu Susu didn't refuse, because not many people like lobsters, so they can't be sold at a high price now. This bucket of lobsters is not worth much. Take it back and keep it first, and you can add another dish to the family during the Chinese New Year. .

Just as he was about to call Han Jin to go back together, the chief of staff suddenly said: "By the way, Xiao Liu, I remember that you raise rabbits at home, right?"

Liu Susu nodded: "Yes, do you want to try rabbit meat?"

"I thought, But what I want to tell you is another thing." The chief of staff suddenly lowered his voice mysteriously, "I heard Master Zhong say the other day that he was thinking of building a small breeding farm in our military region." The

*****

Chapter 69

◎She will be very happy if you call her mother! ◎

When the weather is dry, not only farmers like them, but also the army will be worried.

I don't know when this kind of day will end. Although there are breeding farms outside the military area, Commander Zhong was afraid of any trouble. After discussing with Political Commissar Zhao, he thought about whether the army should build a breeding farm by itself, so that at least there would be a canteen. The food can be saved.

However, this was only one of the methods. Commander Zhong and Political Commissar Zhao were the top leaders of the military region, but they didn't know much about these things, so they called the Chief of Staff and the Minister of Logistics over to ask for their opinions.

"I think this is a bit unfeasible." The Division Chief said immediately. After all, if you build a breeding farm, you will definitely have to hire someone to manage it. This will not only add more jobs to the army, but also create a burden. Raising them at home is different from raising them in groups. If we encounter swine fever, chicken fever or something like that, there will be no place to cry.

It is better to go directly to discuss with the outside breeding farm to ensure that the goods are available.

"...I was just thinking, didn't you say that rabbits are easy to raise? Then I will ask everyone if they are willing to raise rabbits, so that at least they can have some food at home." The chief secretary revealed his true purpose.

He still remembered what Liu Susu said when she persuaded Lu Lingzhi to raise rabbits. The chief secretary himself was used to doing all kinds of farm work, and he knew that if he continued like this, he might not be able to harvest food, let alone raise pigs.

But rabbits are different. Pigs are omnivores. In addition to pig grass, they also need to eat certain grains, such as corn cobs and wheat husks. Rabbits only need to eat grass.

There are grass all over the mountains and plains in their military area. Even if there is no water in the future and the grass will die, it will still be easier to raise than pigs. If every household can raise rabbits, there will at least be some hope.

After the chief of staff finished speaking, he looked at Liu Susu: "Xiao Liu, what do you think?"

Liu Susu thought for a moment and nodded: "I think it's good."

After all, she has been raising rabbits for several years, and she has been unfamiliar with them since the beginning. , Worry, now she is very proficient. Even if people often come to change with her, there are still many rabbits in the house, and she will know how to deal with anything she encounters.

The chief of staff particularly believed in Liu Susu in this regard. Seeing her nodding, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, I'll tell the teacher later. By the way, how many rabbits do you have over there?"

Liu Susu did the math. : "Almost more than sixty."

Rabbits breed quickly, but the conditions are not very good now. Liu Susu is not a professional rabbit raiser. She is also afraid that too many rabbits will easily break out of plague, so she will replace them whenever someone wants to. Agree, even so, there are a lot of rabbits in the house now.

Fortunately, Han Lie specially built a small room next to the pig pen a few years ago, otherwise there would be no place to raise them.

"Sixty?" The chief secretary didn't think there were many. After all, if they were to be divided, it would definitely not be enough.

Liu Susu said: "Don't worry, in addition to me, sister-in-law Lu Xiaonan and others also have a lot in their hands. The more you spread out, the more."

Now that the weather is dry, the grass on the mountain does not grow as naturally as before. Lu Lingzhi and the others Although I don't have a job, having too many rabbits is also a burden. If I can change it, there is no reason why I shouldn't agree.

And at the beginning, even if it is promoted, many people are unwilling to accept it and think it is not cost-effective, so the first batch of one or two hundred should be enough.

"Okay, I'll do some statistics later." After the chief said, he couldn't sit still. He took his things and went to find Mr. Zhong, while Liu Susu took Han Jin to the river again.

When he saw her, Chen Nan waved from afar: "Sister-in-law, come and see!"

Liu Susu walked over. When Han Jin saw the fish in the bucket, his small mouth grew big: "There are so many!"

In fact, it counts. There were not too many, there were only four or five fish in the barrel, but compared to their previous experience in catching fish, this was already a very good result.

"Xiao Nan, you are lucky." Liu Susu said with a smile.

Chen Nan smiled, feeling glad that she listened to Liu Susu and came here. If she didn't come because it was too cold, the loss would be too great. Just when she was about to say something, the strong man of Lu Lingzhi's family shouted: "We also have three. I will definitely surpass you!"

Niudan was already a little tired from fishing, but when he heard this, he said: "Don't even think about it! We will catch more and more!"

Xiaotian stayed in the tent and asked : "Aunt Liu, did Xiu Xiu and the others catch more fish than us?"

The little guy's logic was very simple. Han Xiu Xiu had the most people, so they must have caught more fish.

But Liu Susu couldn't help laughing: "That's not necessarily the case."

According to the temperament of a few little carrots, Han Xiuxiu could still hold it in. If he really caught more fish than others, then Han Qian and Han Cheng He had already run out happily to show off. .

Sure enough, when she returned, she saw that the bucket was empty, with nothing except a small amount of water, while several children were squatting beside them with sad faces, their little faces almost wrinkled into little buns.

"What's wrong?"

Han Cheng pouted, and the oil pot could be hung on it: "Mom, we have to change positions, we can't catch a single fish here!"

When Liu Susu left, the first one "on duty" We were originally on a small road, but we waited for a long time, and no fish took the bait. The few kids in the tent couldn't sit still, so they all came over and waited together.

Thinking that there is strength in numbers, maybe if they all come, the fish will come too.

"But we've been waiting for a long time, but there's still no fish!" Han Cheng raised his lips, feeling extremely aggrieved: "Mom, it must be that our location is not good, and the fish can't come."

Han Qian also nodded. , looked around seriously, stretched out her little finger and pointed: "Mom, this is too close to Aunt Lu and the others. Let's go forward. They have caught all the fish here."

Liu Susu smiled: "Okay. , you guys come in first, I'll wipe it for you first, let's go over and have a look later."

Fishing is inherently metaphysical, and the location may indeed have an impact, and in her absence, several children forgot that they couldn't talk, which scared the fish away. It's not impossible.

But no matter what, you still have to wipe their faces first.

Because they were anxious, several children ran outside. The cold wind was howling. Even though they were wearing scarves, they had to stretch their necks to see if the fish was hooked. Their faces were all red from the cold. How about some smearing? Clam oil will crack open tomorrow.

Seeing his mother leading them back, Han Jin originally wanted to follow, but after thinking about it, he retracted his feet and squatted down next to the fishing rod.

Han Jin was always very quiet, and now that he was fishing, there was no movement at all. He waited obediently. For a moment, except for the whistling wind, the surroundings were extremely quiet

. Han Jin waited very patiently, holding the fishing rod in his little hand, and was The big eyes half covered by the scarf stared attentively.

At this moment, the fishing rod suddenly shook. Han Jin's heart moved and he subconsciously wanted to pull up the fishing line. However, when he thought of his mother's words not to be too anxious, the little guy quickly held back and held it tight. Lips, counting silently in my heart.

After a few seconds, the fishing line began to shake violently. Han Jin quickly stood up and quickly began to reel in the line.

The cold fishing line came to an end, and the next second, Han Cheng's exaggerated voice sounded from behind: "Second brother, you have caught a fish! Mom, come and see, second brother has caught a fish!"

Liu Susu hurriedly walked out and found that there was indeed a crucian carp on the pointed fishhook. It was quite big and weighed nearly two pounds by visual inspection. "Oh, our Xiaojin is so awesome! We caught a big guy so quickly." !"

It's really amazing. For a child, it's pretty good to be able to pull up a two-pound fish and prevent it from running away temporarily.

Han Jin's eyes were bright, and he smiled shyly, and ran towards Liu Susu: "Give it to mother!" "

How good! Let's put the fish in here, and we can go back and eat it later." Liu Susu put the fish in it. The fish was placed in the bucket, and the fish, with the hook removed, plopped several times in the bucket.

This was the first time for several children to see a fish being caught. They all ran over in unison, sticking up their little buttocks and looking around the barrel to look at it in wonder. Their faces were wet with the water splashing from the fish's tail. Yes, Han Cheng was not angry at all, but was very happy.

This was the first fish they caught!

Han Cheng mentioned the bucket and wanted to show off to Da Qiang and Niu Dan, because they were like this just now. He was extremely envious when he saw it. Now that he finally got it, he couldn't miss this opportunity.

But as soon as Han Cheng stood up, he saw that Han Jin had returned to his original position, holding the fishing rod in his hand, and started fishing seriously again, as if the harvest just now was not important to him at all.

Han Cheng still remembered that his mother said that fishing should be very quiet. If he ran over now, he would definitely disturb his second brother, so he could only put the bucket down gently.

Seeing this scene, Liu Susu thought of what Master Zhong said before.

In fact, Mr. Zhong was not right at all. Children like Han Jin will achieve great results no matter what they do in the future.

If we can continue to grow like this, maybe the tragedy in the book will not happen again, right?

Liu Susu didn't know, but at this moment she truly felt the joy of raising children.

What made her even more happy was what happened next. After catching this fish, the little guy Han Jin became a "fishing master". One fish after another took the bait. In less than two hours, the bucket was full of fish. There were seven or eight fish.

Especially the largest grass carp, he almost couldn't pull it, but it was Liu Susu who rushed over to help pull the fish up.

A lot of fish were jumping around in the bucket. Han Jinlei's face was red, but he was very happy. He wanted to continue fishing, but Liu Susu stopped him: "That's enough, Xiaojin and mother go in and have a rest." Let's drink some hot water."

Even though I wore more clothes, I was afraid of catching cold after staying for a long time.

Han Jin nodded obediently. If his mother said enough, then he would stop fishing.

Although Han Jin stopped fishing, the remaining children couldn't hold it in any longer. As soon as he left, they hurried over and wanted to try to see if they could catch it.

After all, Han Jin has caught so many, they can definitely catch them too!

——These little guys are very ambitious and want to make a big impact!

Liu Susu originally wanted to pack up and go back, but seeing that they were still in high spirits, she didn't rush them. She took a glass of hot water and asked Han Jin to drink it while she watched from outside.

They arrived early, and it was still early, so fishing for another hour was no problem.

However, it is a pity that no matter how much the little guys wanted to catch, the fish that kept biting the hook just now seemed to have disappeared. After waiting for an hour, the four children took turns twice, let alone fishing. The fish came up, but I didn't even see the shadow of the fish.

"Mom, let's go back. We won't be able to catch any fish today." Han Cheng said dejectedly.

Liu Susu couldn't help but want to laugh. It seemed that there was only one little European Emperor in their family.

"Okay, let's pack up and go back." Liu Susu was about to start dismantling the tent. Han Jin came out and saw that his brothers and sisters were a little unhappy. After thinking about it, he took out the candy that the chief of staff had given him from his pocket, and each of them He gave a small handful and said: "Eat."

They are all children, and they can be comforted by just a little food, especially Han Cheng. He hugged Han Jin with tears in his eyes and shouted, "Second brother, you are so good."

But he suddenly paused and said to Liu Susu, "Mom, I know why the fish came to see the second brother."

"Why?" Liu Susu asked without looking back.

"Because the second brother has food in his pocket, but we don't. Xiaoyu is smart, so we went to find him!" Han Cheng said decisively.

Liu Susu: "..." Do you think all the fish in the river are named Han and Han Cheng? You can also be attracted by the candy in your pocket.

However, Liu Susu couldn't bear to expose the little guy's self-comfort from a non-chief, and said with a smile: "I think you are right, how about you try again, Xiao Cheng?"

Han Cheng quickly waved his hand: "Forget it. Come on, mother, let's do it next time! Next time!"

What if he still doesn't take the bait after having a candy fish, how embarrassing it would be!

——Because

he caught the fish, when Han Lie came back in the evening, he smelled the aroma of meat as soon as he stepped into the yard.

Han Lie was stunned: "Is this a fish?" Aren't you allowed to buy fish from the reservoir?

Liu Susu is smoking fish. There is no sun now, so the fish cannot be dried, and the dried taste is not that good. So she simply pickled it with salt and then smoked it with pine branches, which is convenient for preservation and delicious.

She smiled and recounted today's ice fishing trip. Looking at the tall Han Lie, she suddenly thought: "Why don't you take the children to go fishing again tomorrow? Let's eat more meat during the Chinese New Year."

Eating meat was the second priority. These fish were actually enough. She just wanted to see if Han Lie was the same.

After all, Deputy Captain Han has the darkest face in the family.

The dark-faced deputy leader Han didn't know what his wife was thinking about watching the excitement, so he nodded and agreed. It happened that they would also have a holiday tomorrow, cutting firewood in the morning and going fishing in the afternoon.

In fact, there were not many people fishing on the ice at the beginning. Many old people felt unsafe and did not dare to go there at all. However, because Liu Susu and the others had a good harvest yesterday, when Han Lie took his children there the next day, they found that there were many ice fishermen by the river. A lot of people came.

"Dad, are we still going?" Han Cheng was afraid that Han Lie wouldn't want to go, so he specially put two bags of candy in his pocket today, just waiting to avenge his shame!

Han Lie nodded: "Let's go over there."

After saying that, he led the children to a place with fewer people.

Han Jin and Han Xiuxiu didn't go there today. Han Jin fished for so long yesterday, and his little arms were very sore when he woke up today. Han Xiuxiu was a little girl after all, and Liu Susu was afraid that she would catch the cold, so she also asked her to stay at home.

But she was not idle either. She took the two little ones and started burning charcoal.

It is difficult and expensive to buy briquettes here, so everyone is reluctant to part with them. When the weather gets cold, they just burn wood and charcoal.

The kang is filled with firewood, but if you want to keep a fire at home, you cannot use firewood. Open fire is more dangerous, so you must use charcoal. That is to say, let the firewood burn, wait until it turns black, and then insert it into the sand to extinguish the fire.

Liu Susu originally planned to do it herself, but the two children clamored for help, so she didn't stop her.

There is nothing wrong with burning charcoal, but the smoke can easily make people's eyes hurt. After a while, they have to stop and wipe their eyes. While Liu Susu was doing it, she suddenly heard Han Xiuxiu calling her.

"Auntie!"

Liu Susu looked over and saw the little girl pointing to the ground in front of her. She almost laughed out loud at this sight.

Astonishingly, when she wasn't paying attention, Han Xiuxiu placed a small heart out of charcoal. The charcoal, which had not been completely extinguished, was faintly glowing with small golden sparks. The heart made of charcoal was quite beautiful.

It's just that Han Xiuxiu's face has been stained with a lot of black marks, and she has turned into a little cat.

Liu Susu couldn't laugh or cry, so she quickly went to get a towel and wiped Han Xiuxiu's face. Han Xiuxiu looked at her with wide eyes and asked expectantly: "Auntie, do you like it?"

Liu Susu didn't say anything immediately, and handed the towel to her first. He gave it to Han XiuXiu and asked her to hold it. Then he used the tongs to pick up a few pieces of charcoal and arranged them into a larger heart, wrapping Han XiuXiu's little heart inside.

There was no need for Liu Susu to say anything now. Han Xiuxiu laughed happily and hugged Liu Susu with crooked eyebrows: "Auntie, when I grow up in the future, I will be the heart outside and always protect you, okay?

" Okay, I'll wait for that day." Liu Susu rubbed the little girl's head and went in to put the towel.

Just as she put the towel up, she suddenly heard a commotion outside. It was Li Yugui walking in with a big belly. She just saw Han Xiuxiu hugging Liu Susu from a distance, and she immediately rolled her eyes.

What are you playing? You don't even want to call me mother, so what's there to hug?

Han Xiuxiu has always been a little afraid of Li Yugui. She felt that this new mover was worse than the previous neighbor. He looked at her with a strange look on the first day he arrived.

Han Xiuxiu was afraid that her aunt would worry, so she didn't tell anyone, but she didn't want to have too much interaction with Li Yugui. She picked up the tongs and prepared to clamp the charcoal aside without even looking at Li Yugui.

Li Yugui snorted coldly: "Han Xiuxiu, your mother...oh, no, where is your aunt?" She smiled and said, "I'm sorry, I forgot that you don't call me Liu Susu mother." After the

words fell, Han Xiuxiu Her heart tightened, fearing that Liu Susu would hear these words, so she looked behind her anxiously.

As if he couldn't see how scared she was, Li Yugui came over and asked deliberately: "I'm actually quite curious, why don't you call Liu Susu mother? Are you dissatisfied with her as a stepmother?"

Li Yugui said this specifically. , the last time she ate meat not only did not trouble Liu Susu, but made her show off her power in front of him, Li Yugui became very angry.

I just want to find a sheep for myself and show off.

But she was pregnant and did not dare to go to the mountain. She could only go to Bao Feijuan and two people and ask them to go to the mountain to have a look. Bao Feijuan was also hungry for meat, so she called Bao Laoer to go with her, but goats were not so easy to catch. Even Han Jin and the others had to wait several months to encounter them.

After running two or three times without success, Bao Feijuan and the two didn't want to go. Li Yugui was extremely anxious, but there was nothing she could do. After all, she was just a sister-in-law, and they didn't listen to her at all.

But she couldn't see Liu Susu living a better life than herself, so wouldn't she immediately provoke him when she got the chance?

She originally thought that because of Han Xiuxiu's timid temperament, she would be frightened and cry when she heard this, and she would not even dare to reply. However, she did not expect that Han Xiuxiu suddenly tightened the broom in his hand and shouted at her: "My aunt is the best mother in the world! She is not a stepmother!"

Han Xiuxiu was really scared, and there were tears in her eyes when she shouted.

But she can't let others talk about her aunt. Her aunt is very good to her, even better than her own mother. She can't let this bad person slander her!

Li Yugui was extremely surprised, and even more shocked.

After all, in her previous life, Han Xiuxiu only dared to cry no matter how wronged she was. Even when her family came to take her away, she just kept crying and begging her to save her. When Dare you talk to her like this?

And what's more, Liu Susu is the best mother in the world?

What's going on?

Before Li Yugui could react, suddenly, there was a movement at his feet. When he looked down, Li Yugui was almost scared to death.

That's a firewood that's still burning!

"Liu Susu, are you crazy?!" Li Yugui quickly took a few steps back.

Liu Susu looked at her coldly: "If you weren't still pregnant with the child, this piece of wood would have been thrown at you."

"You! You!" This was the first time Li Yugui had seen Liu Susu so cruel. Her eyes trembled with fear, fearing that Liu Susu would really hit herself with firewood, so she quickly ran away holding her belly.

As soon as she left, Han Xiuxiu glanced at Liu Susu cautiously: "Auntie..." Halfway through the shouting, when he thought of Li Yugui's words, he suddenly stopped shouting.

Liu Susu grinded her teeth, wanting to pull Li Yugui up and beat her up. She walked up to Han Xiuxiu, took the little girl's hand and said, "Xiuxiu, do you still remember what your aunt said?"

Han Jin called her mother before. Later, fearing that she would feel pressured, Liu Susu specifically told her that the title was not important. Regardless of whether she called her mother or not, she would treat Han Xiuxiu as her own child.

"It's the same now, you know? Auntie doesn't care about these things. As long as Xiuxiu can grow up happily, these are not important things." She said softly, wiping the tears on the little girl's face with the back of her hand.

Han Xiuxiu nodded and was about to say something. Suddenly, Han Cheng's voice came from the door: "Mom, look! Dad caught a lot of fish! Lots and lots of fish!"

Liu Susu led Han Xiuxiu out and walked out. I thought the fish I caught today were similar to yesterday. Just when I was about to say I was lucky, I was stunned when I saw the two baskets full of fish.

"This, so much?!"

Han Lie threw his coat on the chair, twisted his wet trouser legs, and said with a smile: "The guy with the fishing net."

His clothes were all wet, and the cold wind blew even him It was too cold. Just when he was about to take off his clothes, Liu Susu quickly stopped him. This man was taking off his clothes in the yard in the snow and ice: "Go take a shower quickly, you will catch a cold later."

Han Lie is not afraid of the cold, but he can't. We couldn't take any chances. There happened to be warm water next to the stove in the kitchen. Since the charcoal had just been burned, the water inside was almost boiling. Mixing some cold water with it was enough for a bath.

He nodded and went to take a shower. Liu Susu took out his clothes first and then had time to come out and hear what was going on.

Xing Xiaojun and Captain Wang shared the fish and said with a smile: "Brother Han came up with the idea. Sister-in-law, you don't know, we caught the most fish!"

When Han Lie took the children there, although he deliberately I found a place with few people, but I was still disturbed to a greater or lesser extent.

Fishing requires quietness. When there are too many people, it can't be quiet. Not only is Han Cheng anxious because he wants to avenge his shame, but Han Qian is even more anxious.

After returning from fishing yesterday, he went to play with cow eggs, and happened to meet other children next door. As soon as they heard that they had caught a fish, they started asking questions.

Han Qian didn't feel impatient and answered them all. A kid who was a foodie even more than Han Cheng said, "Han Qian, can I buy your fish? I really want to eat fish." , but my father is not at home, and my mother dare not go ice fishing."

Han Qian's eyes lit up when he heard the word "buy", but when he thought about his mother saying today, these fish are for the New Year, There is definitely no chance for him to sell it to someone else.

Just when he thought he was going to lose this good opportunity, he heard that Han Lie was coming to catch fish the next day. He quickly came over happily, thinking that if he could catch more fish today, he might be able to change some. It's a small amount of money.

But I didn't know it would be so noisy.

Han Qian was extremely anxious. Looking at the anxious children, Han Lie simply wiped his face and hid the fishing rod in the bushes nearby: "Let's go find Uncle Wang." The

little guys looked at each other in confusion. Why are you looking for Uncle Wang, but you still follow him honestly.

Han Lie not only called Captain Wang, but also Xing Xiaojun, and the three of them took Lu Lingzhi's fishing net and went to the river.

Xiaolu realized something and asked quickly: "Uncle Han, should we use a net to catch fish?"

"Yes." The fishing efficiency is too low, so we might as well try a fishing net.

But in this way, it is different from fishing. The holes in the ice need to be larger so that the fishing net can be cast down.

For fear of safety, Han Lie originally wanted a few children to go back first, but they had to follow. He could only nod: "Then you can only stand on the shore and watch, and you are not allowed to come down, you know?"

The little guys nodded quickly.

Now that I wanted to make a big hole, I had to find a place with few people. I walked quite far along the shore and stopped when there was no one around.

He used a hammer to break open the ice and threw the baited fishing net in. Han Lie once caught fish.

One time during a mission, it was also winter. Due to a mistake, the time was extended and the food that I brought with me was exhausted.

At that time, some fellow villagers wanted to bring them food, but they couldn't take it. In the end, they had to find a way to catch fish in the river themselves.

The ice in that place is thinner than here. Once it is broken, it is likely to fall. When Han Lie took people to catch fish, the situation was much more dangerous than now. In the true sense, he was walking on thin ice, not only You should pay attention to the movement of the fishing net, and always be careful not to let yourself fall.

You don't have to worry so much now. You just need to watch the fishing net and pull it up when the time comes...

"Pull it up quickly!" Han Lie shouted, and Captain Wang and Xing Xiaojun immediately started moving.

The three men were very strong and quickly pulled them up. Even though they already knew that they could catch a lot of fish with the fishing net, when they saw the results inside, Xing Xiaojun couldn't help laughing: "This is also There are too many! Don't worry about eating meat during the Chinese New Year!"

They brought bamboo baskets with them, and they filled two baskets in total, which was quite a lot even for three families.

Liu Susu didn't expect Han Lie to be so smart. She laughed when she saw the fish jumping on the ground and pulled Han Xiuxiu's hand: "We have fish to eat today.

" After saying hello, she went back. Just as Liu Susu was about to handle the fish, she saw a small box of cigarettes under the basket. Among the three of them, only Xing Xiaojun smoked.

"Xiuxiu, go and deliver this to Uncle Xing." Liu Susu called her specifically. The little girl was in a bad mood. She might be happier if she went to Xing Xiaojun and met Xiaotian.

Han Xiuxiu nodded, took the cigarette and went out.

Xiaotian was also watching the fish in the yard at this time. She was very happy. When she saw Han Xiuxiu coming, she ran out quickly: "Xiuxiu, why are you here?"

Han Xiuxiu handed her the cigarette, "It's nothing... Xiaotian, you said..."

Xiaotian looked at her: "What did you say?"

"When you called Aunt Chen, was Aunt Chen happy?" Han Xiuxiu asked.

Xiaotian said without thinking: "It depends on whether my mother is angry or not, but no matter whether she is happy or not, I can only call her mother. Why do you ask this?"

Han Xiuxiu heard this and thought about it. She thought, "I'm wondering whether I should call her my mother-in-law."

It wasn't that she didn't want to, but she was a little worried.

Like Han Jin in the past, both of them had a shadow of the title "father and mother" because of the bad past at home.

Although Han Xiuxiu is not old, she remembers clearly that her parents didn't like her in the past because she was a girl. So when her mother was pregnant for the second time, she asked her mother's tall belly, " Is there a little sister in there?" When her father and mother asked her, they were speechless and kicked her out.

When the door closed, she still heard her father talking. Maybe it was her talking nonsense all day that caused her mother to be unable to give birth to a son.

Now her aunt is very good to her, very, very good. In her heart, she is better than her mother, better than her father, and both her father and mother combined are better.

But that's why she was afraid that her aunt wouldn't like her if she called her "Mother".

Just like my parents before.

Xiaotian didn't know the fear in Han Xiuxiu's heart. After hearing this, she said, "I remembered you when you said Aunt Liu. My mother said before that she was very happy after Brother Xiaojin called Aunt Liu mother!" "

Really?!" Han Xiuxiu asked quickly.

"Of course it's true. Not only Brother Xiaojin, but also Brother Xiaolu, Aunt Liu likes them to call her mother." Xiaotian said, "You must be the same!"

Han Xiuxiu tightened her hand and thought After thinking about it, she suddenly laughed: "Thank you, Xiaotian! I'm going back to find my aunt...my mother!"

She was very scared, fearing that her aunt wouldn't like her after she called her mother.

But she wanted her aunt to be happy even more, so she wanted to give it a try.

She wanted to shout secretly, but if her mother didn't like it, she would never scream again.

With great anxiety, Han Xiuxiu ran back quickly.

******

Chapter 70

◎Make money! ◎

By the time Han Xiuxiu hurried back, Han Lie had already finished taking a shower and came out.

Liu Susu was busy in the kitchen. There were still charcoal in the stove that had not been burned out. She had to finish all the charcoal before cooking.

Han Lie came over and naturally took the poker in her hand: "I'll do it."

Liu Susu looked at him: "Why don't you go and rest for a while first, I'll be busy."

Han Lie shook his head, he Not tired, and he had something to tell Liu Susu.

"Susu, today..."

Just as he started to speak, Han Qian suddenly ran in. After smiling at Liu Susu, he ran to Han Lie and asked, "Dad, do you think the fish with no scales on its body can still survive?" Will you live for a long time?"

Liu Susu on the side was shocked after reacting.

Han Lie explained to Han Qian, and when the little guy left, he looked at Liu Susu with a smile.

"Is this what you were telling me just now?"

Han Lie nodded, his eyes full of joy.

"What's going on? Why is Xiaoqian suddenly called him?" Liu Susu was very curious.

Han Lie laughed and said, "I don't know. When we netted the fish today, Xiao Qian suddenly called me daddy."

When the fishing net was pulled up, the adults were very happy, not to mention the children. Han Cheng felt that half of the credit for bringing so many fish online was due to the candy in his pocket, while Han Qian happily grabbed Han Lie's arm: "Dad, you are so awesome, Daddy!"

Liu Susu listened to his explanation. He was even more confused, and Han Lie didn't understand either, but he didn't dwell on it. For him, it was enough for him to be happy if the child was willing to call him daddy.

While they were talking, they saw Han Xiuxiu running in panting. The little girl was originally in a hurry, but when she ran to the kitchen and the door and saw Liu Susu, she suddenly didn't dare to go there and held on to the door frame. A small gasp.

Liu Susu thought she had run into Li Yugui again when she went out, so she hurriedly came over and said, "What's wrong with Xiuxiu? Why did you run back? What happened?"

Han Xiuxiu pursed her lips and shook her head: "Nothing happened. I...mother."

The last shout was so low that if Liu Susu hadn't focused all her attention on her, she might not have heard it at all.

After Han Xiuxiu finished shouting, she stared at Liu Susu closely, fearing that she would be unhappy, and asked cautiously: "I will call you mother from now on, okay?"

Looking at the worried look on the little girl's face, Liu Susu felt happy again. I felt distressed again, and made a mark for Li Yugui even more.

She quickly turned around and said to Han Lie, who was looking over here: "Did you hear that? Xiuxiu called me mother!" Han

Lie naturally heard it, and he said deliberately: "I didn't hear it. Did you hear it wrong?"

"Xiuxiu, shout again, let your dad listen carefully!"

"Mom?" This voice was clearer than before.

"Hey! You're so good, mom is here!" She smiled and held the little girl in her arms.

Leaning in her mother's warm arms, all her worries were relieved. Han Xiuxiu hugged Liu Susu happily, hugging her tightly with her small hands: "Mother!"

After making sure that her mother would not dislike her, Han Xiuxiu I was so happy that I rushed out to share the good news with Xiaotian.

When did Liu Susu see her in such a hurry? She said funnyly: "Run slowly, don't fall!"

"I know, mother!"

It was obvious that the little girl was very happy. Not only had she never been in such a hurry before, she also didn't even speak so loudly. Pass.

Liu Susu was also happy and felt relieved.

"It seems we are lucky today." Han Lie joked with a smile.

"It's not bad." Liu Susu said with a smile and rolled up her sleeves. "Han Lie, go catch a fish and bring it over. You want a bigger one." "

Aren't you saving it for next year?" He thought they were all going to be smoked. , so I kept it in a bucket.

"Yes, but today is a good day, why don't we celebrate?" Liu Susu said with a smile.

There happened to be fresh fish, so Han Lie caught the largest grass carp and she planned to make it into boiled fish.

Boiled fish is more complicated. Use a razor blade to cut it into slices. First, add some white wine to marinate it. Since it is a celebration, let's have a good meal and forget about saving for the time being. She even added a little flour to the basin. and eggs to coat the fillets.

Then came the frying.

This is also the reason why Liu Susu has never cooked boiled fish for so long. If you want boiled fish to be delicious, you must have more oil. It can be regarded as twice the amount of normal cooking. Wait until the oil is hot. After that, add bean paste, chili sauce and various seasonings and stir-fry.

As soon as the smell comes out, you can put the fish in. The originally soft fish meat will quickly turn white and firm when exposed to high temperatures. After the fish meat is soaked with fragrance, a bowl of hot water is put into the pot, and with a "sizzling" sound, white mist or aroma fills the entire kitchen.

While the fire was heating up the juice, Liu Susu washed out the soaked bean curds. In fact, the best thing to put in boiled fish is bean sprouts, but it was too late to ferment them in a while, so she used the bean curds she had brought back from making tofu. substitute.

Then put some potatoes inside, and a large pot of spicy boiled fish is ready.

After a busy morning, the children were already hungry. Seeing the red and spicy fish, their mouths almost watered down.

As soon as it was served on the table, I couldn't wait to take a bite.

Several children in the family can eat spicy food. In order to taste better, Liu Susu went out of her way to add chili peppers this time. When a mouthful of fish meat entered her mouth, the little ones' faces immediately turned red.

Spicy, but extremely delicious and enjoyable.

"If you think it's spicy, eat more fish." Liu Susu brought a plate of steamed buns over and started eating.

The tofu skin and potatoes had soaked up the soup and were spicier than the fish. But she obviously underestimated the children's love for spicy food. She ate all the dishes on the plate. If she hadn't stopped her, she wouldn't have even eaten it. I want to use the soup to soak the steamed buns and eat them.

"That's not good. It's too spicy. I'll give you a stomachache later." Liu Susu took the bowl to the kitchen.

"But Mom, I'm not full yet." As soon as Han Cheng finished speaking, he immediately burped.

Liu Susu dumbfounded and patted his belly: "Look, it's so round. Are you still not full?"

Han Cheng never felt embarrassed about eating, "It's because my mother made it so well." Eat it!" After he finished speaking, he asked, "Mom, can we eat this during the Chinese New Year?"

It was so delicious that it replaced meat in his heart.

"We eat other things during the Chinese New Year." The fish during the Chinese New Year should be complete and "more than enough every year" should be emphasized.

And based on this fuel consumption, Liu Susu didn't dare to do more, otherwise the family would really run out of money.

Han Cheng groaned for a while, then nodded his head: "Okay."

Anyway, everything my mother tastes delicious, so this boiled fish can only be eaten on his birthday!

Except for the boiled fish, the rest of the fish had to be cleaned and smoked. Han Lie was busy working with the fish outside, while the children started feeding the chickens and rabbits. Liu Susu was about to start washing the dishes when a small figure He ran in and said, "Mom, can I help you?"

"Xiaoqian? Why are you here?" Liu Susu was a little confused.

You must know that Han Qian hates washing dishes the most. Every time he works to earn a few stars, he would rather clean the whole house than wash the dishes.

Han Qian chuckled: "I just want to help. Mom is already working hard at cooking, and my son must do more work!"

If Han Lie heard this, he would have been so happy that he was stunned. She was stunned, but Liu Susu was different. The old mother's heart was extremely hard and she was not coaxed at all:

"Are you so good?" Liu Susu smiled and wiped her hands clean. Just when Han Qian was about to nod and say that he was so good, suddenly, he discovered Mother's hand had already fallen on his butt, and she said with a smile: "Tell me quickly, what is going on in your little head? If you don't say anything, mother can only say hello..." "

I said! I said!" Han Qian He quickly covered his butt and stepped back, thinking that his mother was really not easy to fool, and just by saying a word, he knew that he had an idea.

Liu Susu put her hand away and Han Qian leaned over: "Mom, didn't dad catch a lot of fish? Can you let me get two? Just the small fish, not the big one!"

Liu Susu looked at it doubtfully. Asking him: "Why do you want fish?"

Han Qian knew that he couldn't hide it from his mother, so he might as well confess it honestly. After thinking about it, he said that he wanted to use the fish to exchange for things with other children.

"...They also want to eat fish, but they don't have a father and mother as powerful as me, so they can't catch fish!" This sentence is not flattering, Han Qian said with emotion on his face, "I still want to eat fish at first." I thought I couldn't change it, but I didn't expect that dad was so good and caught so many fish at once!"

When Han Qian said this, stars were twinkling in Han Qian's adoring little eyes.

Liu Susu: "..."

She finally understood why Han Qian suddenly called Han Lie daddy. The little money fan was surprised by Han Lie's ability to catch fish. He originally thought he couldn't catch fish and had no chance to exchange for something. Suddenly Han Lie found a way to catch so many fish, how could he not be excited?

I just don't know if Han Lie would be happy or unhappy if he knew that his "father" was exchanged for a few fish.

Liu Susu didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She glanced at the man who was immersed in his work through the window. Thinking that he was so happy before, she had better not say anything.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Han Qian shook her arm and asked.

Seeing that the little guy really wanted to go, Liu Susu nodded: "That's okay, but you have to use stars to exchange for it."

Han Qian was heartbroken, but he still agreed: "Okay! I'll pick that girl up!"

"Go ahead, If you choose a small one, you can only take two, and you are not allowed to exchange money." Liu Susu said.

"Okay, mother, don't worry!" After Han Qian said, he gave 20 of his stars to Liu Susu, and then jumped out.

Liu Susu put the stars away and originally wanted to continue washing the dishes, but after thinking about it, she suddenly felt something was wrong.

Unlike Han Cheng, Han Qian likes to eat. What he likes most is money. But now he is going to exchange fish with other children. Since money cannot be exchanged, he must only exchange small snacks.

Twenty stars can be exchanged for 10 cents at Liu Susu's place. After all, wouldn't he lose money?

But Han Qian is the shrewdest of the little guys. Could it be that he didn't expect so much this time and got himself involved?

Liu Susu had doubts in her heart, but she didn't ask immediately. She wanted to wait until Han Qian was done with his work and then see what he wanted to do.

But before she could find a chance to ask, Han Cheng jumped in and asked Liu Susu what she was eating today at noon the next day.

"Eat fish and miscellaneous hotpot."

At first they didn't catch many fish, just seven or eight. But after Han Lie went to catch so many more fish and came back, there were already more than 20 fish at home, even though they were small. None of them are too big, but put together they are quite impressive.

They couldn't eat so much, except for the New Year food, which was stored in the cellar, and she planned to send some of the rest back, after all, they were not going back to celebrate the New Year this year.

At that time, you can send more to Liu Shurong. Please ask her to run all the way and send some to Second Aunt Han.

Fish meat can be preserved after being dried, but fish offal is different. Even if the weather is cold, you should eat it as soon as possible.

In addition to the inedible ones that are used to feed chickens and ducks, there is also a large plate of fish roe, fish soaks, etc. You can simply make it into a hot pot, add more chili, and stir-fry after removing the fishy smell, the taste will be very good.

After saying that, Liu Susu noticed something in Han Cheng's hand, "Is that a lollipop?"

"Yes, mother, how did you know you had this?" Han Cheng quickly showed her the candy in his hand. .

Of course Liu Susu knew that although there were few lollipops nowadays, they were sold in the city, because if you add a stick, they would be more expensive, and the taste, size, etc. were almost the same as ordinary fruit candies.

The family needs to save money, and Liu Susu doesn't want to be fooled by this kind of trick, so she never buys it.

She didn't buy it, and she never heard about Lu Lingzhi or Chen Nan's family who went to the city. What about the lollipop in Han Cheng's hand?

"My brother gave it to me. I used ten stars to exchange it for three!" Han Cheng said with a smile.

Liu Susu was stunned: "Xiaoqian gave it to you?"

"Yes! My brother has ten lollipops, three for me, three for the eldest brother, three for my sister, and one that the second brother didn't want, so he gave it to the second best, but the second best If there are no stars, my brother will ask him to help dig grass once." Han Cheng ate the lollipop and felt that this deal was a great deal.

"It's a pity that brother doesn't have any extra lollipops in his hand, otherwise I would still want to change them!" Han Cheng said regretfully.

Liu Susu: "..."

She said how could Han Qian, a clever little guy, suffer a loss!

She exchanged twenty stars for two fishes, and then exchanged them with others for ten lollipops. Now she got them back. In addition to letting the second strongman help dig grass once, she also exchanged the rest. Thirty stars, if you calculate it like this, you can make back your capital immediately with interest.

"Mom, what are you thinking about?" Han Cheng found that his mother suddenly stopped talking.

Liu Susu smiled helplessly: "It's okay, you can go out to eat."

The child is so shrewd. It would be great if in the future, he could go into business directly after studying, but now... forget it, Han Qian still Xiao, if you say too much, he won't understand, so he can only watch a little more by himself.

——After

eating a steaming fish hotpot at noon, Liu Susu told several children that there would be no meat until the Chinese New Year.

But it's not long before the Chinese New Year, so the little guys are not in a hurry. Playing, doing homework, doing homework, it was no different from usual. It was not until the 28th that everyone became excited.

There was no need for Han Lie to shout this morning. He got up before dawn, got dressed and warmed up in the yard.

When Han Lie came out, he looked at the group of little guys standing in a row and was stunned: "So early today?"

"Yes, Dad, let's finish training and come back soon!"

It's not without reason that they are so excited. Today is The day of killing pigs, ever since we raised pigs at home, every time it comes on the 28th, it is the happiest day.

Not only are there lard dregs to eat, but there are also things like pig offal and offal, which are not bad compared to the Chinese New Year.

To kill pigs, you need to go to the breeding farm to find someone. The earlier the better, otherwise you may have to wait until the evening to finish the work.

Han Lie nodded: "Okay, let's go. I'll take you there when I get back."

Before, the children were small, so I was afraid that they wouldn't dare to look. Now that they are going to school, it's really time to see something.

After training and having breakfast, Han Lie took the four boys out, while Liu Susu and Han Xiuxiu were at home.

Han Xiuxiu is now in the second grade, and she is in the same class as Han Jin. The girl's grades are actually very good. She can get the top five in every exam, but when she sees Han Jin and Xiaolu, they get the first place every time. When I was young, I felt a little dissatisfied and would do my homework at home whenever I had free time.

The winter vacation homework has been finished long ago, and now they are writing the math questions that Liu Susu gave them. When she finishes, Liu Susu will check it and help her explain the wrong questions.

"Xiao Liu!"

Liu Susu turned around and found that the chief of staff was coming. She hurriedly walked out: "So early? Come in and have a drink of water!"

"No more, we have to finish things today, time is tight!" The Secretary is talking about rabbits.

After talking to Liu Susu before, he went to find Commander Zhong and Political Commissar Zhao. After an analysis, the three of them agreed to the Chief Secretary's proposal to buy rabbits and sell them to military families.

However, this matter is more complicated. First, we have to wait for the Ministry of Family Affairs to do ideological work and put together the list of people who are willing to raise rabbits. It took them two days to finish. As soon as the work was completed, the Secretary came over and rushed to get all the rabbits before the New Year. Share it.

"Xiao Liu, your calculation is still accurate. According to statistics from the Ministry of Family Affairs, there are really only 120 households." The chief secretary said, 120 households means more than 200, so you don't have to worry about running out of rabbits.

Liu Susu smiled. It wasn't her calculations that were accurate. Raising rabbits was just like water pipes and methane pits. There must be fewer people who could accept it at the beginning. Moreover, after she, Chen Nan and others had raised rabbits for so long, there were also many people. I had already exchanged rabbits with them and went back, so I didn't have to agree to buy them again.

"Xiao Liu, how many can you spare here?" the chief asked.

"Fifty-six, just enough to make up the whole family."

There are now about sixty in the family, and about ten are left. During the New Year, a few will be dried and stored in the cellar, and the rest will be kept to continue breeding. The pressure is also It's not too big. In fact, if we weren't waiting for the news from the Secretary General, we would have dealt with it a long time ago. There are too many rabbits, and I am exhausted just digging grass every day.

"Okay, what Political Commissar Zhao and I discussed is 50 cents per catty, what do you think?"

Now pork is 80 cents per catty, and there are few people selling rabbits, so we can only value chickens and ducks, which is almost 50 cents per catty. .

Liu Susu nodded: "Okay, no problem."

There is still enough food now, and the rabbits can eat well. An adult rabbit is about four or five pounds in weight. The chief of staff had fifty-six of them captured and made a plan. After the market opened, he gave Liu Susu one hundred and twenty-eight yuan and eight cents.

"Count Xiaoliu."

Liu Susu waved her hand: "I still can't trust you?"

"Hahaha, okay, I'll leave first. I have to go collect rabbits from others." As soon as the chief secretary left, Han Xiuxiu ran away. He came out and looked at the stack of money in Liu Susu's hand, his eyes bright.

"Mom! So much money!"

When she and her brothers went to dig grass to raise rabbits, they just wanted to do more work and make the rabbits full so that they would have meat to eat. No one expected that , there is still a day to exchange for so much money!

Liu Susu is also happy. Although her and Han Lie's salaries are not low now, there are many children in the family, and all of them have to study and eat. The expenses are also high, and they need to save more money, hoping to wait until the limelight is over. Go to Beijing to buy a house so that their family can have something to rely on.

As a result, Liu Susu didn't dare to spend more money on weekdays, and when the famine hit, she didn't even dare to buy more meat besides food. Now she had more than a hundred yuan more, could she be unhappy?

But she was not as excited as Han Xiuxiu. Looking at the little girl with bright eyes, she smiled and said, "Xiuxiu, come and help me count and see how many there are here?" "

Really?" Han Xiuxiu She was nervous and excited. She had never seen so much money before. Not only did she see it now, her mother also asked her to count it!

The little girl opened her eyes wide and wiped her little hands on her clothes. After making sure it was clean, she took it carefully.

Liu Susu was so cute by her little expression. Han Xiuxiu had small hands and was afraid of losing the money, so she counted the money very carefully and seriously. She counted it back and forth twice before saying with a smile: "Mom, that's right. That's all!"

"Okay, thank you Xiuxiu, come in quickly, mother will tidy up this place."

After the rabbit was taken away, there was a lot of space here. A little tidying would make it more spacious, Han Xiuxiu Wanting to help, Liu Susu stuffed the money into her pocket, opened the door and took her in.

Upstairs, Li Yugui's eyes turned red with envy.

God knows how envious Liu Susu was when the Secretary of State gave her so much money just now! It's more than a hundred yuan, which is higher than Bao Feixiang's monthly allowance. If it's all hers, then is she even reluctant to eat meat?

She was already irritable enough, but Bao Feijuan was still fanning the flames: "Oh, mother, why don't we have this blessing? If my sister-in-law also raised rabbits, wouldn't she be able to change so much money today? Is that us?"

Mrs. Bao's face was ashen and she glared at Li Yugui fiercely.

The more I think about it, the angrier I get!

If her son hadn't been unlucky enough to be accused of slandering his wife, how could he have found someone like Li Yugui?

I don't get much done all day long, I'm idle, I don't want to do anything, let alone making money, it's better if I don't empty out this family!

If it wasn't for the fact that she was pregnant, she would have started to curse!

Li Yugui can ignore Bao Feijuan, the sister-in-law, but not the mother-in-law, Mrs. Bao. Last time, it was because of the biogas tank that Mrs. Bao lost face in front of Liu Susu, and she didn't get any good treatment for several days. He scolded her, blaming her for being lazy, saying that if she hadn't wanted to do anything, she wouldn't have a methane digester in every household, but theirs didn't.

Bao Feixiang had always obeyed this mother's advice, but when she complained, Bao Feixiang also blamed Li Yugui.

Although Li Yugui is becoming more and more arrogant because she is pregnant with a child, she does not dare to offend Bao Feixiang. After all, Bao Feixiang will prosper in the future. What if she quarrels with him and gets divorced accidentally?

So at this moment, she hurriedly smiled apologetically at Mrs. Bao and said, "Mom, don't be angry. Let's buy some rabbits and raise them back. These things give birth to babies quickly, and we can sell them for money soon." ."

Old Mrs. Bao snorted coldly: "Let's go quickly."

The two thought very well, but when they found the chief secretary and just said they wanted to buy the rabbit, they were told that they had no choice but to sell it.

"Why can't we sell it? Aren't there still so many of them?" Li Yugui said, pointing to the cage on the side. It was full of rabbits that the chief of staff had just collected. There were so many rabbits, and they actually told her that they were gone? !

The chief of staff said: "Everyone has reserved these, and we will come to pick them up later." "

And didn't you say you didn't want rabbits before, and now you regret it?"

When the family department was doing statistics, but Every household has been asked. As long as they are willing to have it, just write down their name, pay a deposit, and then take the rabbit back.

When the Ministry of Family Affairs came to ask before, Li Yugui immediately refused. What kind of rabbits should I raise? Isn't it better to raise chickens, ducks and collect eggs?

But now that she saw Liu Susu making so much money, she couldn't sit still. Unexpectedly, when she wanted it, she ended up having no choice but to buy it.

"So many, are there not even one more?" Li Yugui asked unwillingly.

"No." The chief secretary was very busy and replied without raising his head.

Li Yugui was so angry that if he didn't sell it, he wouldn't sell it. If you don't sell it, I would find someone else!

She turned around and went to find other rabbit raisers, but the rabbits in their hands had just been taken away by the chief of staff. Now the rest of the rabbits in the house are what they want, so how can they give her any extra?

There are two people who are willing to share one of them, but only if they give money and don't want anything in exchange.

Li Yugui was angry: "Didn't you and Liu Susu just trade soybeans before?"

"That was before. Now the Secretary General buys them from us with money. Do you want it? Forget it if you don't want it!" Who wants money if you don't want it? It's something to exchange for, and it's not meat.

Li Yugui's eyes twitched when she heard that she was asking for money. She was running out of money now and couldn't bear to give up even a penny.

But now Mrs. Bao is next to her, and she promised to buy the rabbit back. If she doesn't buy it, there's no telling how she will arrange herself in front of Bao Feixiang!

Li Yugui could only grit his teeth: "Okay! I'll buy it!"

Finally, he found two households and finally got together a male and a female rabbit.

Li Yugui looked at the jumping rabbit and thought about the money he had taken out, and he gasped in anger. Just when she thought she could relax after buying the rabbit, she was suddenly stunned again as soon as she entered the yard.

At this moment, Han Lie came back with a few children, pushing a cart filled with baskets full of meat.

Several children were very happy around the cart. They were still thinking about how to make so much meat delicious. When they saw Li Yugui coming in, they quickly ran to the cart and blocked the meat. Strictly.

This is a bad guy who lives upstairs. You can't let the bad guy see your own meat!

Li Yugui: "..."

She was even more angry because she spent money. She wanted to snort and say that she didn't care about it, but she didn't even believe it.

It was so meaty, she was so greedy just looking at it that her eyes almost fell out.

Not to mention Li Yugui, even Mrs. Bao was exactly the same. Even in the county town, she had never seen so much meat.

When she thought that Liu Susu's family had so much meat to eat during the Chinese New Year, and they couldn't even grow a cabbage in their house, she became so angry that her face turned red. In an instant, she didn't want to look at Li Yugui anymore, and she grinded her teeth fiercely, especially vigorously. stepped onto the stairs.

Li Yugui was also angry. She was pregnant. Even if she was raising pigs and farming, it wouldn't be her turn to do these things?

Moreover, the two siblings Bao Feijuan and Mrs. Bao are living and eating at home for free, why don't they work? After all, she is still pregnant. What else do these people do besides cooking?

Thinking of this, Li Yugui also wanted to get angry, but after thinking about it, she suddenly calmed down again.

Since Bao Feijuan and the others were living and eating at home for free, why didn't she find a way to buy two pigs for them to feed? Not only pigs, but also chickens and ducks. She will have a baby next year, and she will need a lot of food to supplement her nutrition. How can she do it if she doesn't eat better?

Thinking like this, Li Yugui felt that he was really smart.

He plans to wait until Bao Feixiang comes back to tell him about raising two pigs next year.

——And

downstairs, we were discussing this.

As soon as Liu Susu came out, she saw several little guys lined up in a row, like little cockfighters. She couldn't help laughing and said, "What are you doing?"

Xiaolu said, "Mom, the bad guys were staring at our flesh just now. Look, we have to stop them and not show them!"

If it were anyone else, just looking at the meat would be fine, but the people upstairs can't. They all remember that those people don't have a good relationship with my mother, right? Anyone with a bad mother is the enemy of all of them!

Because of the long-term training, and Liu Susu trying her best to let the children eat and drink well within the scope of conditions, even though they don't eat meat as much as before, several children still grow taller than their peers. , a small row stood there, like tall poplars, looking particularly energetic.

Liu Susu smiled and said, "Okay, come in quickly. Mom has something to tell you."

"What about the meat?" Han Cheng, who was most worried about this, asked.

"Ask your father to carry all the meat in."

The two pigs at home are well taken care of by several children. They are fat and strong. In addition to being in the water, both pigs weigh at least 500 kilograms. They are very domineering when placed on the cart. , If you don't push it in quickly, it won't be good if others see it.

Han Lie lifted the bamboo poles into the main room and saw Liu Susu taking out a handful of money from her pocket.

"Is this?" Han Lie was stunned. His allowance and Liu Susu's salary had been paid long ago. Did he take out the money from the cabinet?

Han Xiuxiu couldn't wait to say: "Dad, this is the money we get from selling rabbits!"

"The money we get from selling rabbits!" Han Qian said excitedly, "Mom, all our rabbits have been sold?!" We

had negotiated with the Chief Secretary before After that, Liu Susu informed the children at home. After all, they brought up these rabbits with grass and vegetables, so they must be the first to tell them.

The children couldn't bear to part with it as soon as they heard it. They dug harder these days, just thinking that they could eat more before the rabbit left. Only Han Qian, a little carrot, was counting his fingers all day long to calculate how long it would be before the Secretary General's grandpa came to buy rabbits, so that they would have money!

Now that it was finally sold, Han Qian was very happy.

Seeing his excited look, Liu Susu smiled and said, "Why don't you help me count how many there are here?"

"Okay!" Han Qian quickly started counting. Unlike Han Xiuxiu who was cautious, he was just happy. , after counting it twice, he handed it to Liu Susu: "Mom, there are one hundred and twenty-eight yuan and eight cents!"

"Wow! So much!" The little guys opened their eyes wide and were extremely surprised.

Liu Susu smiled and took out five pieces of one piece from it, and handed one to each person: "Here, this is the reward for your hard work."

After taking the money, even Han Qian, the little guy with the richest little treasury, was shocked, and even more Not to mention the other children.

"One dollar?! Mom, do you want to give us one dollar?!"

Even during the Chinese New Year, they only had two cents as a gift, which was a lot compared to other children. Now they actually have one dollar directly. money!

Meat only costs 80 cents a pound. For one dollar...can you buy a lot of candies?

The children didn't have a very clear concept of money, so they could only use sugar to convert money. When they thought about how much sugar they could get, everyone was surprised and excited, holding their little faces in their hands and laughing non-stop.

Liu Susu smiled and said: "Of course, our rabbits were raised by you. Now when they are sold, everyone gets a share."

She is not a stingy mother. Although she gives her children so much money, it must look like a waste to others. Stupid, but the little guys have worked hard for so long, and they deserve it.

And you will get something if you give up. Now that you have so much money, can you not be more diligent in the future?

A group of children didn't know that they had been "calculated" by their mothers. They were still taking the money and looking at it happily. They vowed firmly in their hearts that they must work harder! Not only can you earn stars this way, you can also make money!

Liu Susu looked at Han Lie: "Deputy Captain Han, do you want it?"

Han Lie couldn't laugh or cry: "It's good to leave mine with you."

Liu Susu smiled and nodded, she also thought it was good.

"By the way, when I passed by today, I heard from the people at the farm that they will start selling pigs on the third day of the Lunar New Year this year. If you want, we have to hurry up and the price will increase later."

Liu Susu nodded, this is It should.

After all, the current drought has greatly affected food and other things. If piglets are raised for one more day, it will cost one more day of food, and the price will definitely be different from before.

"Should I buy two this time?" Han Lie asked.

Liu Susu waved her hand: "Just buy one."

Pigs require a certain amount of food to raise. Now the crops in the fields are almost dying. Raising two more pigs will be too much of a burden. Only fools do this. .

"Yawn!"

At the same time, Li Yugui, who was talking to Bao Feixiang about raising pigs, sneezed loudly. Who was scolding her?

Bao Feixiang asked: "You said you want to raise pigs?" "Yes! Raise pigs!" Li Yugui wiped her nose and said: "We want to raise two pigs. By the time of the New Year next year, there will be endless

meat to eat!"

Let's see what else Liu Susu has to offer!

When Bao Feixiang came back today, he also saw several baskets filled with pork in the main hall downstairs. In fact, not only downstairs, but also along the way back, many people had white meat in their yards. Flowery meat.

It was just their house, empty.

He originally came back full of anger, but now that he heard what Li Yugui said, he thought she had realized her mistake and repented, so he took a breath and said,

"Okay! Keep it up!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 133 22
Female Truck Driver in the 1970s (七零年代女货车司机) Author: Jin Cai   As soon as Anwar opened his eyes after traveling back in time to the 1970s, he was fa...
25.2K 269 22
Bai Fumei in the Great Courtyard (大院白富美) Author: A Knife in the Snow   Copywriting:   Xiao Shan is truly a proud daughter of heaven. Her father is a...
36.8K 315 16
In the 80s, the stepmother in the control group refused to be inscribed (穿书八零,对照组后妈拒绝内卷) Author: Sweet Cat Cat Song Shixia made a fortune by relying...
12.9K 90 9
The Scheming Beauty in the 50's [ Ancient and Present ] Original title: 心机美人在五零[古穿今] Author: Yao Xinyi   Copywriting:   Demining: The heroine in thi...