3below Tales of Arcadia (Krel...

By Mayluvsmha

This is a story about a girl who falls in love with a certain Akiridon who happens to be a royal from another... More

hello quick note
Things about my Oc!!
Why!! (not the story)
Their Human Aesthetics

The beginning... 🩷

17 0 0
By Mayluvsmha

"Once upon a time there was, a beautiful queen and her darling husband, the king. There were both extraterrestrials called "Astraliens", they were both strong rulers of a planet called Harmony. They were the most powerfullest couple of all the land, that is until one day they were attacked by their own daughter, Princess Shefana, war was brought and declared upon the kingdom of planet harmony. Warriors fought bravely and honorably, but a lot have fallen, when the king and queen realized they were the only ones to stop their daughter, they decided they would finish this battle, before they went off they turned towards their youngest daughter, Princess Estella, and reminded her to stay safe and to not forget what she has to do if their fates were to meet in this battle. The king and queen fought will all their power and strength, once they have finally brought shefana to her weak point they were going to finish her off, but they just couldn't to their first child so instead with the remaining of strength and power they both had, they used it to take her powers away and banish her to another universe far from them, where she can do no harm to anyone. They were weak but they decided that instead of keeping her power for themselves they decided to in trust it to their universe. All that brought them to their weak points and they sadly lost their lives that day, once their daughter found out she was so lost, she was yet to be queen one day but she didn't think it would have to be this way, a way where she lost the most important people in her life. Once she became the queen, she declared that there would be laws written and if anyone were to disobey them or cause any harm they would be either exiled or banished to a dump planet called earth. The queen became heartless but she didn't realize it until she met her future love, his name was Prince Kallik, he was part of the royal council.

The Queen and Prince Kallik fell madly in love, they both decided to get married and bring a new life into their world. They brought upon a son named, Prince Drexon, he brought so much joy and life to their world, he was a huge dreamer, and once he found out what happens to the people who disobey or do something awful he decided his dream would be to help redeem those who have done harm and bring more joy to his people as he grew older he fall in love with prince Zalax. Once the two were brought to age they declared they would get married and have children. The kingdom was brought more royals, but they were all princes until one day a miracle happened they brought a beautiful girl into their world. Once queen estella found out she declared that she would be the rightful heir to the throne and decided to take her and train her on how to be a ruler and a elegant princess, she worked her to the bone even though she was just a child, the sweet princess didn't mind she did what she was told and never complained, the only thing keeping her going was her father's dreams and stories. But one day, when the royal council found out about king drexon's dream and ideas they decided that he might cause harm to what they have been doing for the past century. And when he tried to fight back that his idea and dreams might help with their world, his mother the queen was so furious that she said she was ashamed to have him as her son, and when the princess heard her fathers sob and tears because of that hurtful expression she lost it and her magic went out of control and she told her and the royal council that her father was right and that his dream was beautiful. And when the queen heard this and saw the princess use her magic to defend this idea she declared that king drexon has been filling all his children's minds with crazy fantasies and that they were a danger towards planet harmony. After she declared that, the council and her along with them declared they all would be banished from their home planet and to be sent to earth along with the rest of the civilian's who disobeyed them.

The king was devastated and ashamed that he got him and his family banished from their only home, King Zalax was furious with this outcome of his husband's stupid dream and told him to never come near him or his children again, king drexon didn't want to but he gave into the demand and that was the last time the princess along with her brothers ever saw their father again. Even thought they had nothing at first, King Zalax thrived into this whole new world and was able to get them a good and perhaps a better life here on earth, though that's what he thinks, the dream of king drexon never died due to the princess having the same dream as her father and she declared that one day it would come true." After the voice was done speaking, she closed the book of her life, with her magic the book floated and turned into a beautiful locket, it then landed in the palm of her hand. "Don't worry dad, I will make you proud." she brought the locket to her chest and just as she was about to say another thing, someone beat her to it, "Narrating our past story again little sis." someone spoke, she jumped to her feet and squeaked, "Jesus, don't do that, you scared the magic out of me." Rae laughed, "Sorry little sis, just couldn't resist, you get scared so easily." she puffed in annoyance, "I do not" he giggled a little, " whatever you say little sis, honestly don't know why you keep reading it, it's not like you haven't heard it over a 100 times already", "I know but I just like reading it.", Tori's brother frowned, knowing the real reason, "Sis, it's me, you know you don't have to be afraid to tell me you miss dad, I know how it feels" Tori quickly responded, "You use to know how it feels but now you can actually see him except me, I don't why papa is keeping me away from him but he has no problem with letting you and our brothers see him. It's not fair!!" Tori looked down sadly, holding her locket to her chest, Rae sighed, "I know, but if it makes you feel better he talks a lot about missing and wishing he can see you one day." Tori looked up at her brother and lightly smiled at what he has said to her about her dad. "That does make me a little better, thanks Rae." He smiled at her, "Anytime little sis" he gave her a quick hug and a patt on the head, "You better get to sleep we have school in the morning" he said while walking towards the door to exit his sister's room, "Your right I will, goodnight Rae" "Goodnight Sis" once Rae left her room, she went to sleep.

As the sun rose and the light beamed through Tori's window, she slowly stirred awake. "Mmmhm" she groaned as she rose up, she sat up and stretched her arms and legs, after she got up and went straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth, as she finished she finally got a good look at her face and realized there was a pink spot on her cheek, she thought it was paint or perhaps some sort of sauce from the food they had last night, as she tried washing it off she realized it was that time of the month where she needed to renew her transduction, "great and it had to be today" she groaned in annoyance, as she went downstairs she saw her brother's were up as well, "you guys too" she said, at the sound of her voice they all turned around and replied with a "yes." She sighed, "Well let's head down there, before father wakes up" they all nodded and started heading down to their basement, as they all were down there, they reached a certain door and Rae actived it by putting in their family code, once the code was in a hologram of a voice started to speak, "your names" the royal children all groaned, "come on auta, just let us in" Milo said, he tried pulling the door open, " your names" they groaned again, "does it have to be all our names?" "No just the royal princess full name" Tori groaned loudly in annoyance, "seriously my full name" "yes" she again groaned, annoyed "you know I invented you right" she told the hologram, "I am aware of that, now full name" she sighed giving up and giving in, "Tori Stardust, princess of The planet Harmony and inventor of auta, and soon to be destroyer of said auta, if she doesn't open the freaking door in the next secton." Tori replied, the hologram gave in and opened up the door that leads to their mother ship, the ship they were given once they were banished. As the royal children stepped into the ship they went to the transduction room and renewed their transductions, they quickly hurried back up to their rooms to get ready for school, "well I'm heading out does anyone want a ride or are you walking today?" Milo asked, "well go with you" Aiden and Adrian spoke at the same time, a twin thing they do, "ok, what about you two!?" He asked Rae and Tori, "I'm gonna walk today, thanks though" Tori responded, "Yeah same" Rae said, Milo nodded acknowledge there response, "ok well see you guys later, come on you two" milo said, as he and the twins headed to the car and drove off to school, "come on if we head out now, we'll make it in time for our first class" Rae told Tori, as she nodded and got her bag, they then started walking to school, as they walked it was very quiet, and Rae found that odd since usually Tori would be talking his head off when they walked to school so he grew concerned for his little sister and decided to ask, "Hey you ok little sis?" Tori who had her head down the whole time, looked towards her brother and smiled lightly at him, "yeah, I'm fine, I was just thinking, you know in my own little world" Rae questioned, "Is it about dad?" Tori sighed and responded with a "no, I was just thinking about how we have to renew our transductions, and then it got me thinking about how different we are from everyone else" "well yeah, of course were different, were from a different planet after all" Rae responded, Tori sighed, "I know but doesn't it make you feel lonely knowing that were the only ones different from people in this world, I mean sure, not everyone is the same but they are the same species and doesn't it make you feel even more lonely knowing you can't tell anyone and that you have to hide who you really are all the time." Rae listened as his sister spoke, really acknowledging what his little sis is saying, "To be normal here on earth I have to hide the fact I am different than everyone else and to be a normal person I have to hide who I really am inside, to be known as normal in school I have to act a certain way to fit in, for once I would just like to be me" Rae sighed, " I know but it's to dangerous, you've seen the way they talk about us, being brain eaters just because we're from a different galaxy then them, they even treat their own species bad if they are a different race than they are." Tori sighed knowing her brother is right. "I know but..." She said as she looked up at the bright blue sky, bird flew by, she smiled, "wouldn't it be nice if there were someone like us, maybe someone who understands the way we feel." She said, Rae didn't mean to but he laughed, "right as if someone from a whole other world would want to come to this dump of a planet, no offense sis but you really need to get your head out of the stars and be more realistic." Rae said as he walked ahead, almost reaching school, but he noticed his sister presents wasn't by him, he looked back, "hey sis, you coming or not!?" He said as he saw his sister still looking up at the sky, she sighed, "yeah you go on ahead I'll catch up" Rae nodded and continued walking, leaving his sister behind, Tori continued looking at the sky, sad that her brother might be right, I mean who would come to a planet where they treat others bad just because their different including their own species, she finally looked down and sighed, "yeah, he's right I should really be more realistic" she said as she started heading to school, as she was walking she said "after all, you would have to lose an entire planet to come here, like me."
Little did Tori know, that exact thing was about to happen to a certain someone from a whole different world. Someone she was soon to meet.

I did it, I FINALLY DID IT, I MADE THE FIRST CHAPTER, HOORAY 🎉 FOR ME I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND I WILL TRY AND GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. HAVE A GOOD DAY STARLIGHTS!!! 💐✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
860K 52.9K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
137K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...