Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 (wedding pt.1)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
Authors message

𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙 (wedding pt. 2)

16.5K 344 1K
By exclusivepearls

I push the doors open quickly, breathing heavy as I step out onto the balcony which has a beautiful overlook of the city, especially by day but now it's darker out.

I grab a chair from the small table, bringing it over to the railing of the balcony. I rest my elbows on it as I sit down. I watch the lights from the city, letting myself think for a minute and slowly relax from the overwhelming feeling in my chest.

Today has been amazing. Everything I have ever dreamed about—really, it has truly been the best day of my life.

I married Natalie. Natalie Snow, who used to be my teacher, the woman I most likely would have never even touched if it wasn't for my best friend pushing me to "fuck" the hot and bitchy teacher.

God, I miss him. I really do.

While today has been beyond magically, I've thought about Charlie, all positive since it's been busy and I've appreciated the small things with him...But now, I can't help but just sit here watching over the city, wishing he was beside me.

I've done good...I've spent these last eleven months distracting myself, grieving, stressed, happy and anxious. It broke me. Charlie dying, especially so sudden and in a way I would never expect—at a time I would never expect and it's just so...weird to me, something I really can't comprehend still...after all these months. I'm still waiting for him to just come home.

Charlie was stupid but also a genius in ways, he was always so cheery and happy—he never failed to make people smile, even at the time of everything with my parents, Charlie was just that light brightening everything. My old bedroom—a place that just seemed so dark, Charlie would sneak in through my window, even after I messaged him saying I couldn't hang out, he would brighten my whole room bringing it to life again.

I always think about it, the fact that I really wouldn't be alive today if I didn't have Charlie at that time. When I was a teenager there was just so many things that made me want to give up, my mind becoming a dark space but again...Charlie swooped in and lit up that dark space.

He had his moments, where he didn't give the greatest advice but he was silly, he was always joking around because he knew if he got too serious about my situation and tried to talk it out—I was a teenager, who went through stuff and being serious was weird to me—talking about what I went through was even more weird. Of course, he stayed serious while I told him everything but he mostly made jokes about other stuff to cheer me up.

When I met Natalie, he helped me, he requested to follow her and even though I thought I would have a heart attack because of it, I now have a wife—who does nothing but care for me in a way I never thought I would be cared about—it's not like Charlie...He cared too much too, just like I did to him. But Natalie, she showed me what being in love was, even though she was...a little shitty at the start and I should have walked away at times—I never could, it felt wrong to never touch Natalie again—to never kiss her lips, see her smile and hear her nice talk that happened every once in a while back then which I hear everyday now.

Something and someone kept telling me not to give up on her, if it wasn't for Charlie, I wouldn't be alive but I also wouldn't have gotten to experience Natalie's love. A love that makes me feel safe, and happy even though I have really bad days and I can be mean to her on those bad days.

I will never get over Charlie's death, it's just something I can't do. I will always appreciate him though. Always and forever. I just...I do hope when I think about him, that the overwhelming feeling in my chest will go away, that it will go back to how it used to be when I thought about him. I don't want the pain surrounding every thought of him—even the happy ones, to last for evermore as Taylor swift would say...but I just have a feeling it will. I just want my best friend back, I hate having to have these thoughts and this feeling.

I will love him always regardless and I will spend the rest of my life visiting his grave most days to talk to him and catch him up on everything. I just hope he can hear it all.

I see something with the corner of my eye, I look away from the lights in the distant, spotting a butterfly on the railing. One with black and blue wings, I furrow my eyebrows, butterflies don't come out at night—moths usually do and I'm not even a fan of those—I actually scream when I see them and I've frightened Natalie a few times because of it.

I'm hallucinating from this stress.

Still, I hold my hand out to it, it slowly climbs onto my hand, feeling a bit ticklish, I smile lifting my hand to look at it. I think I'm going crazy...or maybe this is just another unbelievable thing to happen to me today.

Or...maybe Kai was right. Maybe he is watching over me. It's just a maybe...but it's not nothing.

"Hello." I whisper and its wings slowly flap against my hand making me smile. I keep looking at it for a second.

"Charlie...gosh—I'm talking to a butterfly." I sniffle, feeling my eyes tear up, great, I'm ruining my makeup again. At least all the photos have been taken now.

Its wings begin flapping again, it lifts from my palm landing on my nose making me jump a little, getting a little startled.

I try to look to my nose but begin laughing, I probably shouldn't leave a butterfly on my face—especially when I'm not a fan of things that fly but...I think I'm allowing myself to be a little delusional for awhile, just because of that maybe.

I lift my finger to the bridge of my nose allowing the butterfly to go back onto my hand instead.

"I'm being stupid, you don't understand, little guy, do you?" I pull my hand back, looking at the butterfly as its wings flap once more and I huff a little, unsure but also so sure. I'm being silly.

"I love you...Just in case my delusions are right, I really do. And I'm sorry that it had to be you." I say, my eyes tearing up more, my lip trembling a little. Its wings don't flap this time as it walks along my palm.

I hear the door opening and the butterfly quickly flies away, disappearing up towards the moon. I wipe my eyes quickly as well as clearing my throat.

I watch the butterfly for a second before I glance back to see Natalie, holding a small plate, a glass and my heel tucked beneath her arm.

"Hi." I say quietly, clearing my mind. She smiles walking closer, setting the plate with a cupcake and a cookie down on my lap before also handing me a glass of what looks like champagne.

"You forgot something, Cinderella." She holds up my heel and I give her a sort of guilty smile before I look away.

"Sorry." I scrunch my nose, hoping no more tears fall.

"That's alright, I suppose we have to check to make sure it fits. That's how it goes, right?" She bends down, nodding for me to turn, I turn in the chair towards her. She lifts the back of my calf slipping the heel on.

"Fits like a glove." I look at her and she looks back up at me.

"Looks like we better get married." She leans up kissing me and I smile.

"Diana Snow is a nice name, I might have to agree." I look up at her as she straightens up.

"Good, now eat. You haven't had anything since this morning and from what I've heard, my beautiful wife has lashed out at the guests because she's hangry." She laughs, moving my hair back as I take a small bite of the cupcake, looking up at her as I cringe.

"I didn't mean to." I block my mouth and she walks over to the table, picking up the other chair. She brings it over beside me, sitting while facing the city as she crosses one leg over the other and crosses her arms before sitting back.

"It's alright, you're just hungry and nobody is holding grudges towards you, you're too beautiful to do that." She glances to me and I look back at her, putting the cupcake down.

"And you are a little drunk." I smile and she shrugs.

"I wish. It would make all the hugs from people a lot easier, still on my first glass." She nods at me and I pick up my glass off the railing before taking a sip.

"I'll be getting a coffee before we go up to the suite later, I'm exhausted already." She rubs her head and I smile, picking up the cupcake.

"Eat some, I know you haven't eaten much either." I hold it out and she smiles while leaning forward and taking a small bite before pulling back.

"Hey—you got your lipstick on my cupcake." I frown looking at the red on the cupcake and she laughs beside me, I glare at her a little.

"You offered me a bite."

"I didn't say you could stain it. Whatever, it's okay, you're cute so I'll leave you off, I guess." I smile at her and she looks back at me for a long moment as it goes quiet.

"God...I cannot wait for us to have a floor to ourselves later, beautiful." She runs her finger along my cheek and I cover her hand, kissing her wrist.

"I can't believe I'm married to Natalie snow. I can't believe I'm now a Mrs—Mrs Diana Snow, it's pretty." I smile turning on the chair to face her, excited.

"And I can't believe I married you, it feels surreal." She says before the door opens. We both look over as Tatum steps outside.

"Sorry to ruin the moment, but your Mom wants a dance with you." Tatum looks at me before she points her thumb back inside and I glance to Natalie.

"Do you want to?" Natalie asks me.

"Um...yeah, okay. Is there cupcake in my teeth?" I open my mouth and Natalie smiles shaking her head, I begin smiling too.

"Just a beautiful smile, go on, I'll go mingle with some guests and thank them again." We both stand, Tatum walks closer offering to take the plate and glass, I smile at her and she glances me up and down.

"You look pretty, Blondie." She speaks and I step forward hugging Tatum, she makes a weird sound and Natalie starts laughing.

"I'm proud of you, Tatum. You are better than I thought and I'm sorry for all the times I called you a whore, it was mean." I say and she squirms.

"Release me, what the hell."

I let her go smiling as I look to Natalie.

"You're weird." Tatum speaks as the three of us step inside, I glance back at the moon once more before smiling and letting the door shut behind me.

I hear "fade into you" begin playing and I look around for my Mom, I spot her on the dance floor already, standing kind of awkwardly and alone.

I lift my dress, walking over to her quickly. She smiles when she spots me and again, I hug her.

Her hand goes to the back of my head as I keep the side of my face rested against her, holding her in a hug.

"I'm so sorry." She whispers and I stare at the floor as I make us sway a little, so we're not just standing in the middle of the dancefloor.

"Can...you maybe not apologise today...I know why you do it, but I just want to forget everything that happened in the past, just for today—I just want my Mom, just tonight." I whisper and she kisses the top of my head, my eyes immediately shut as I try listening to her heart beat.

"I still wish I got to be there through all of the moments I missed—"

"Mom, you got better—willingly. I can't forgive you ever, that's just it...But it doesn't mean I'll resent you for my entire life, I'm tired of having so much anger towards you and Dad. I can't have that anymore, I need to get rid of it or else I'll spend the rest of my life thinking about it. I want my Mom, I want my Dad—Dad though...he just...after everything with Jane, it will take another few years for me to reach out to him. I mean part of me has anger towards Jane because of that but I just...I have to move on. I'm a wife now—and I want to be a mother." I say and she rubs the back of my head again, I take in the cheap vanilla perfume she has on—it's always been the same one, I used to steal it when I was younger.

"Are you afraid of that?"

"Of being a mother?"

"Of turning out like me." She says and I pull back looking at her.

"You were a good Mom—you really were at a point. After everything with Dad, you could have asked for Jane's help when it got hard—instead you turned to alcohol and drugs...You hurt me, really badly. I thought you understood, I never thought you would betray me like he did." I whisper and she nods, a few tears fall from her eyes and I lift my thumbs, wiping them away.

"Don't cry...I don't hate you, I probably should and I have wished many times I could honestly...but you're still my Mom, you still protected me at a point." I smile a little at her and she sniffles.

"Thank you for...all of this, it's more than I deserve. I shouldn't have done what I did, I know and I just—it's hard at times and I think of going back to my ways but I don't. For you." She speaks quietly and I keep wiping her tears away.

"You're so strong, Mom. You always have been, I know that...Just don't give into that feeling, it's not worth it. It really isn't and I don't want you falling when you've climbed so far." I tell her as the song ends.

"I'm going to clean myself up in the restroom, congratulations, Diana. I'm proud of you and I'm happy you found your happiness." She looks at me, stepping away and I smile.

"You'll find yours too, Mom. You've got yourself a second chance to do everything again, don't mess it up and not just because of me...but because of yourself, I don't want to see you the way I did when I was young, I doubt you do either." I speak and she nods at me before walking away. I put my hand on my stomach, taking a breath and nodding. It's fine—she's fine. It's actually fine for once.

I step away, I sit down at me and Natalie's table by myself for a few minutes, watching Lili and Maria dancing together and laughing while Natalie stands, speaking with Tatum. She begins laughing and I smile a little.

I look at our table, the white cloth over it like all the other tables, a clear vase with roses inside and some rose petals on the table along with a candle at enough distance so the place won't burn down.

Then there's the plates and cutlery, a red cloth on top and a card with "Mrs Diana Snow" on it. I sit back looking at it.

"Diana, why are you all alone over here?" Arabella puts her hand on my shoulder and I look up to her.

"Sorry—I needed a second again." I smile and she hands me a glass, I thank her.

"That's understandable, it can be a lot." Arabella speaks over the music and I nod, taking a sip of the champagne.

"Bella...Thank you." I say and she laughs.

"Diana, you've already said that earlier, I'm very happy to be here so thank you too."

"No—I don't just mean for coming today, I mean in general...You've done so much for me, Floyd too—you two—you're just amazing people. I mean you've both hired me when I needed a job and let me stay in your home for as long as I needed. You just—I'm really grateful for you, I really am." I tell her and she keeps looking at me as she smiles, she leans down hugging me and I hug her back.

"You're amazing, Diana. I'm very grateful to have met you and have you work along side me, you're going to go so far and I can't wait to see it all happen for you." She pulls back and I smile widely.

Natalie walks over to the table and I look to her.

"Hello, Arabella." Natalie says and Arabella smiles.

"Are you going to give me looks again?" Bella laughs and Natalie smiles.

"You're alright for now." Natalie jokes before she sits down beside me, Arabella nods at me before stepping away.

"They're bringing out the food now, darling. Hopefully it will get that mood of yours up." Natalie says and I stand, moving my chair right beside hers and she laughs, moving her hand around my back as I sit back down.

"I'm in love with you." I say to her and she hums, picking up my glass and taking a sip as she looks at me, I look back, glancing to her lips.

"I didn't know, it's good to know though because I may feel the same way." She searches my eyes and my heart does little leaps.

"Good. You're so pretty." I smile before one of the waiters serving the food walks up to our table, we picked out really fancy menu options for everyone...Even Natalie decided to stick to the menu...I'm the only one who decided to be difficult and ask before hand for chicken nuggets and fries—okay—it's my wedding and I should be able to eat whatever I want.

He sets down my plate and Natalie's and we both thank him.

"Anything else, ladies?" He asks and I shake my head. Natalie thanks him once again as she says no, he nods stepping away.

The Dj keeps playing music and Natalie groans as a Taylor swift comes on, I elbow her as I pick up my fork.

"You're such an asshole." I mumble and she rolls her eyes.

Everyone's food gets to them eventually and we all eat, me and Natalie making small talk and laughing.

I finish my food, sitting back as I put my hand to my tummy.

"Full?" Natalie asks and I smile, nodding as I glance down to her red lips that curve upward, just slightly.

"You?" I ask and she sets her fork down before picking up her glass.

"I think I have a little room from when I want something else late—"

"Natalie—you're disgusting." I laugh and she does too, her hand going to my dress, squeezing my thigh through it.

"Usually I'm the "horny one", but look at you." I speak and she sets her glass down before resting her elbow on the table, her jaw against her knuckles as she keeps looking at me—not just with that full and pure loving look...something else in there too.

"I can't help it, my wife just looks so magnificent." Natalie looks over me and I thread my fingers together as my face heats up.

"She's blushing." Natalie speaks again and I reach over, pushing her face away and she laughs taking my hand.

"Wait till I get you alone, Mrs Diana Snow. I must go check on my Mom, she got a bit emotional earlier." Natalie kisses the back of my hand and I look up at her as she stands.

"No kiss before you go?" I ask and she winks at me.

"You'll get enough of those later." She steps away, glancing back at me and I smile at her before she walks to her Moms table.

I drop down on the bed, falling back as I let out a big breath.

Natalie shuts the suite door letting out a breath of her own, I stare at the ceiling for a few seconds as she does her own thing.

I turn my head, picking up one of the rose petals on the bed which was set up by the hotel staff, along with petals along the floor.

They also left us a plate of cookies along with some champagne in an ice bucket to keep it cold. They did great—today was perfect, I married Natalie. I really did it—and without vomiting which I definitely thought might happen.

We did it, after everything we've been through together, I can finally call her my wife and she can call me hers. I get to wake up beside her every morning and remember this day, I get to remember it all, speaking and getting to know her family, laughing with everyone and dancing with my wife. My. wife.

I lift my head smiling as Natalie stands by the table with the cookies and the bucket, she looks down at the card which the hotel left us.

She glances over to me and I smile more at her, she returns the smile as she sets the card back done on the table, she taps the table with her finger as she looks down at it.

"I feel like I've married a princess—a queen even, I'm so mesmerised by you, darling. I can hardly look at you, you look so beautiful, I'm afraid I'll never look away until I lose my sight." She laughs, twisting one of the rings on her finger and I smile as I sit up, resting back on my hands.

"You always know how to flatter me, Natalie Snow." I look at her and she glances to me, chewing her lip before walking closer.

"And you do so much more to me, Mrs Diana Snow." She lifts my chin and I cover her hand, I thread my fingers through hers, pulling her down, closer to me.

"We better get this magnificent dress off you, you must be roasting." She smiles at me and I quickly stand up.

"Oh, I am just burning up in it, my wonderful wife might want to help me out of it." I turn away from her so she can unzip it. She does and I pull the sleeves down carefully before letting the dress fall, letting out a breath before I feel Natalie's cold hand on my tummy pulling me back against her. I gasp hitting her front.

"Your wonderful wife wants to do a lot of things to you." She whispers into my ear and I glance back to her, looking slightly up at her.

"Like what?" I whisper back, my eyes glued to hers now as her hand runs down my stomach to my underwear.

"You're the one who brought everything in the bag...It's up to you, you pick what you would like me to do to you. We're in no rush." She kisses my cheek, kissing down my jawline and I cover her hand at the waistband of my underwear.

"I want you to touch me however you want to first, do whatever you want to me." I speak and she hums, my bra gets unclipped with her free hand.

I take the pearl clip out of my hair while my heart beats quickly in my chest, I drop the clip before dropping my arms to allow my bra to fall.

Natalie's hand slides back up my body, her other moving around to my front, she cups my breasts as she begins nipping at my neck. I hum a little, tilting my head to the side as she presses against me.

"You like that?" She whispers, her breath sending shivers along every part of my body as I nod instinctively without a second thought—barely a first.

Her hands run lower down my body, gripping onto my waist as she moves me forward, pushing me down on the bed. I smile, excitement building up between my legs.

She holds onto my hips, pulling me up to my knees and I look back at her confused, I go to kneel up but she pushes me down, just keeping my ass up. I huff a little as she pulls at my underwear.

"I want to cuff you, darling. May I?" She questions, pulling my panties down my thighs, leaving them at my knees, not allowing me to spread my legs fully for her.

"I can't open my legs more—"

"That's alright, you don't need to. Can I cuff you?"

"Yeah..." She walks over to the hotel closet where our bags were brought earlier, I stay leaning on my elbows, bent over as I watch her bending down in her heels, moving her hair to the side as she looks through one of the bags.

I furrow my eyebrows a little, confused as to how I'm going to be cuffed in such an awkward position. Natalie's pulls out a pair of fluffy handcuffs, she looks at me and I look back at her, glancing to her chest before meeting her eyes which roll as she gets closer.

She slaps my ass which shouldn't even surprise me but my body jolts forward as I let out a gasp. She takes one of my wrists and I have nothing to hold myself up, the side of my face presses down against the soft sheets as my other wrist gets locked into the cuffs.

"Is that alright?" She asks and I nod awkwardly against the sheets, my hands trapped behind my back. Her hands slip around my thighs, pulling them further apart, the fabric tightening around my shins.

"I can't spread my legs for you like this." I tell her and her fingers runs along my spine making my back arch slightly, I feel goosebumps erupting along my warm skin.

"It's not a problem." She says. She's going to tease me, she already is and I want her touch, I like her small touches during sex but not when I'm bent over and basically bound with my ass up for her...I want to be touched.

"Don't tease please." I whisper softly and she hums, her palm presses against my pussy and already, my hands try to move.

"That's no fun."

"I'm wet for you, baby." I say and she laughs.

"That's an understatement." Her fingers run along me and I chew my lip closing my eyes. I arch my back more, just slightly...

Two fingers get pushed into me , I can hear how wet I am...I'm such a fool, I really am. I get so wet from being bent over and cuffed for her, I'm embarrassed honestly.

"Your pussy always feels so perfect around my fingers, beautiful." She holds my hip with her other hand as she starts moving her fingers into my throbbing core.

"O—shit." I pull harder at the cuffs as Natalie keeps her hand working. I can barely move, my hands are cuffed behind my back as well as my underwear tight around my shins. I moan, shutting my hands tightly.

Natalie slaps my ass and earns herself louder gaspy moans out of me, I squeeze my eyes shut tightly at the stinging sensation along my skin.

"Baby..." I whimper and her hand slows, my hands pull at the cuffs immediately, thinking she's about to stop.

"Don't stop, please." I moan and she laughs making me bite my lip, she kneels one leg onto the bed, right beside my own as her fingers press into me harder while her thumb touches my clit.

"I'm coming already—Natalie—Nat." I cry out as the pleasure takes over my body, I suck in a few breaths while my eyes squeeze shut and I fall down onto my stomach, flatting out on the bed but Natalie's quick to push my legs apart to keep touching me.

I bury my face into the sheets as Natalie lets out a low hum, she's definitely turned on, so turned on but I have a feeling she won't admit it tonight.

"You came a lot, darling...And so quickly." Her fingers leave me, I shut my legs quickly and she laughs making my face heat as I lift my face from the sheets, I glance back at her, her fingers coated and I look away.

"Uncuff me, baby." I say, she picks up the small key from the bed, unlocking the handcuffs, she leans down kissing both my wrists before her hand goes to my waist, pushing me over onto my back.

I look up at her and she looks back at me before looking over the rest of my body, usually when people look at my body, like when we're on the beach, I get uncomfortable but I'm never like that when I'm fully bare for Natalie, I feel so comfortable—so confident in myself because of the way she looks at me. Not just during sex, afterwards, she will always tell me how beautiful I am.

"My beautiful wife." She says, lifting my legs before holding my ankle, she pulls my underwear off completely, dropping them to the floor.

"You're all covered up, baby." I respond and she smiles, she doesn't respond as she turns, making her way to the table where the champagne and cookies are.

I watch her, confused before she lifts the champagne bottle from the bucket, setting it down on the table before picking up an ice cube from the bucket. I furrow my eyebrows as she turns back around, she pops the ice into her mouth smiling as she makes her way back over to the end of the bed.

She unbuttons her pants while looking at me and I watch her every move, she pushes the white fabric down the length of her legs, slowly stepping out of them.

I lean up on my elbows as she reaches back, unzipping her top and allowing it to fall, revealing her chest to me.

"And you were the one to call me beautiful." I let out a breath before she climbs onto the bed, I look up at her, my breath stopping before she leans down, the ice cube slipping past her lips and onto my chest, I gasp at the feeling.

"That's cold!" My breath hitches and she laughs at me, kissing my cheek with her cold lips.

"Just breathe, beautiful." She whispers by my ear and my chest rises and falls quickly. She begins kissing down my chest, dragging the ice cube towards my tit. I grip onto her shoulder with a quiet whimper at the cold feeling against my nipple, she hums, her hand gripping my waist as the ice cube moves around my hardened nipple while my breath keeps coming in little gasps.

"Natalie." I breathe, she pulls away from my chest, letting the ice cube slip past her lips just slightly, running the cold wet feeling down my stomach making me shiver beneath her.

I look down at the droplets left behind along my chest and down my stomach, I go to wipe them, my chest so visibly rising and falling because of my harsh breathing, trying to deal with the cold but weirdly nice feeling, she stops my hand. I meet her eye and she gives me her warning look.

She moves herself down lower, oh my god—she's going to—I gasp loudly gripping onto Natalie's hair tightly as the cold ice meets my pussy, she laughs against me and my legs already try to shut tightly at the cold.

"Holy fuck!" I breath out—so shakily, my whole body wanting to shake from the cold feeling between my legs, Natalie licks at me, moving the ice against my hot cunt.

My legs try again to shut, not even from an orgasm. She grips onto the back of my thighs pulling them away from her head as she begins lapping against me before the ice meets my clit.

She drags the ice around my clit with her tongue, making me shiver but also moan just the slightest as the cold makes me tighten around nothing. I drop my head back, my body almost shaking.

"You're doing so good for me." She pulls back just slightly before continuing to swirl the ice around my swollen clit, I shut my eyes moaning at all the feelings between my legs at this moment. Her thumbs rub my thighs gently as her mouth keeps focusing on my pussy.

She hums, the ice rubbing against my warmth and I whimper, my breath hitching quickly. I'm going to pass away—it's so cold but feels so good.

"Natalie." I arch up and she licks faster, I shake before I even come.

"Good girl." She whispers and my eyes shut tighter at her words, her hot breath meeting the warm and cold between my legs—I moan loudly and Natalie begins lapping at me more, the cold becoming less intense as the ice melts against me.

"Keep going—keep talking to me like that." My breath hitches and she licks faster at me, she hums against me but it's almost a moan. I tighten, keeping my eyes shut tightly as my moans grow louder and I tremble beneath her.

"Fuck, you taste so good." She mumbles against me, holding my thighs opens as best as she can as she doesn't stop, moving her tongue faster against my tightened core while I become a mess beneath her.

The overwhelming feeling takes over, Natalie almost moaning against me as she refuses to stop tasting me until there's nothing left.

She pulls back, moving up my slightly weak body, I look at the wet around her lips almost laughing as I relax.

She kisses me roughly and I slip my hand around the back of her neck quickly, my back arching up against her. I lift my leg to her hip, pulling her down against me as I deepen the kiss more, feeling her skin against mine.

I taste myself from her lips and then her tongue while her hands go to my hair, humming as I moan.

"Do you know how good you taste? Diana, your pussy tastes divine, so divine." She pulls back searching my eyes and I smile at her, wiping around her mouth as both us breathe harshly.

"And you're the only woman who will ever taste me, who will ever see me like this." I whisper and she kisses me again, holding my jaw making me arch up against her again, needing more of her.

"How soaked is your underwear? You've been doing nothing but pleasuring me, it's only right I give you pleasure in return, I want to make you come now." I whisper just as I pull back, pressing another gentle kiss to her lips.

"But—"

"In a second I will let you go back to focusing on me, I think it's only right that I bring you pleasure...I want to show you how a real woman is supposed to fuck Natalie Snow after making her their wife." I whisper and she drops her head down against me.

"Your confidence is such a turn on, you know that?" She sits up and I do too, on my elbows.

"I get it from you, baby. So...I actually want to get something from the bag."

"Are you getting the strap?" She laughs getting off of me and I shake my head.

"Not yet."

"Not yet? Are you trying to kill me? You could do so with that sinful mouth of yours eating me out." She says as I go to the bag pushing through my clothes. I smile to myself as I pull out something, hiding it behind my back as I stand and turn to her.

She lays back on her elbows, looking me up and down. I get distracted for a second, looking at how beautiful she is, her hair messy yet she still looks so perfect, the little smile on her lips and her cheeks a little pink, her green eyes full of so much love.

"What's your plan?" She hums and I shrug, walking closer to the bed.

"I have always been the one having to keep quiet. You did once or twice...All the others times like in your office at home when Josephine was there...at school...in the library...in my bedroom when my aunt was speaking to me...I'm thirsty and I know the bar downstairs is still open because most of our friends are down there still drinking for another while." I show her the vibrator and the remote and she laughs.

"You're joking."

"I want something to drink. I'll come down with you, I think we should thank our friends for being so supportive of us." I climb onto the bed and she smiles looking at me.

"And if I come?"

"Then you better be so so quiet when you do, Mrs Snow. We wouldn't want any of our friends to hear the noises that you can make when we're alone." I say and she hums, opening her tanned legs, I move her underwear to the side, pushing the vibrator into her wet core, watching her tightening around it.

"You're evil, you know that?" She stands up and I walk over to my bag pulling out my shirt and shorts, slipping into them quickly before grabbing my robe.

Natalie also grabs her pyjamas slipping into them.

"We both look a mess." She says and I press on the vibrator causing her to shut her mouth.

"Fix your hair, baby." I say and she does as I say, smoothing it out.

We both get our slippers and I take her hand, putting my other hand into the pocket of my robe with the remote.

I keep it on the first setting as we leave the suite and get into the elevator, Natalie pressing the first floor.

"You could easily slip up, you better be so careful. It's a dangerous game." I look at her, squeezing her hand and she glances back to me.

"Everything's a dangerous game with you, and I'm always willing to play. If I make it through this, I want you to sit on my face." She says and I laugh, rolling my eyes as I press it up a setting earning a quiet hum from Natalie.

"You're going to be able to hold back?" I ask and she nods.

"Do you not believe in me, sweetheart?" She asks, the elevator dings before the doors open. Natalie slips out, acting completely normal. I follow quickly, huffing, slightly annoyed.

"I believe in you, just not with this because I want you to sit in my face instead." I say and she snorts as we make our way to the bar, the lights are dim and there's nice piano music playing. It's relaxing actually.

I spot our little group at a table, Lili, Tatum and Maria.

"We were just talking about you! There you are!" Maria says and I click it up again getting Natalie to slow down as I walk past her and over to the table quickly.

"You two aren't off fucking?" Tatum asks, taking a sip of her soda and I quickly shake my head. I guess we both look better than we thought.

"We watched some of a movie but Natalie got thirsty and wanted to come down to get a drink."

"Are you guys staying for that drink then?" Lili asks, holding up hers and I look to Natalie as she steps up behind me, gripping onto my waist tightly.

"Our movie is playing, we better not stay long, just get our drinks and go." Natalie says, her voice sounding normal and I smile, feeling just a little bit evil. Seems like someone is realising how hard it actually is to keep quiet.

"I think we should stay for a drink? You can last, cant you? Nothing interesting is happening in the film." I look at her and she holds eye contact with me, searching my eyes and part of me wants to grab her and kiss her..but the other part of me looks away before my thoughts can go any further.

"There's no seats free." Natalie looks around, pulling her shirt down slightly and I smile.

"Diana, sit with me, I have something to tell you." Lili grabs my arm, pulling me to her seat, she pulls me to half sit on her lap and I laugh since she's definitely too drunk.

Tatum gets up, pulling over a chair for Natalie, who slowly sits down, watching me. Tatum drags another chair over beside Lili and I thank her as I sit down on it.

"Tatum was telling us about Natalie in high school. How much of an asshole she was." Lili glances to me and I smile, looking to Natalie who crosses one leg over the other slowly, leaning one arm on the back of the chair, resting her knuckles against her lips.

"What drink do you want? I'll get it for you." Maria walks up behind me and Lili, asking me.

"A mint julep, Natalie will probably have the same, right, baby?" I ask and she nods, looking to me, she's doing good—really good...I am going easy on her. Too easy.

"Perfect." Maria says as Tatum begins telling a story about high school while Lili whispers to me.

"Your Aunt totally slept with one of Natalie's Aunts or something. I'm like ninety percent sure, she totally walked off with her." Lili whispers and I drag my eyes away from Natalie.

"Who? Jane?"

"Yeah! Is like all of your family gay?"

"No...Jane isn't a lesbian, Beck is but Jane is more...whoever she likes, she likes...The rest of my family is straight as far as I know." I look at Lili and she nods.

"Well, your aunt and your in laws are screwing around. The coopers and the Snows have something for each other." Lili laughs and I smile looking to Natalie as Maria sets down her drink which Natalie picks up right away.

"Thirsty was an understatement." Tatum says and they all look to Natalie, I pick up my drink, thanking Maria.

"The suite is hot." Natalie looks to me as she speaks, nodding behind her slightly but I smile reaching into my pocket, she mumbles something quietly and I turn it up a setting...or two...

"How does it feel to be a Snow?" Tatum looks to me, moving the attention to me instead of Natalie who's shifting in her seat now. I take my hand out of my pocket, shrugging.

"It feels amazing. I made a really good decision—the best decision, right, Nat?" I say and she nods, shutting her eyes for a second. She's feeling it now, she's not used to having to keep quiet, she's not used to this at all. I mean in her classroom a couple of months ago she was way too close to slipping up while my head was between her legs.

"What's up with you?" Tatum asks.

"I'm...tired." Natalie puts her hand on the chair beneath her, moving herself slightly, I look down at her hand gripping onto it and adjust myself in my seat.

"Tired? I wanted to stay for another drink and I haven't even finished my first one." I look up and Natalie looks at me, pure desperation in her eyes. I should feel bad, watching my wife squirming in her chair because I'm cruel and made her put in a vibrator before we came down...But I don't feel bad, I feel good, very good watching her.

Lili moves her arm around me.

"Natalie, what's your favourite thing about Diana?" Lili cups my face turning my head so I look at Natalie, Natalie's mouth falls open and I slip my hand into my pocket, clicking once more and Natalie's lips press tightly together as she holds eye contact with me and I wink at her, smiling before shrugging innocently as I look away.

"Everything, Lili, everything." Natalie takes a breath in, picking up her drink again, her eyebrows furrowing for a second as her hand goes to her thighs. She's going to come, god I just know she's holding back those breathy moans which I want to hear. I look to Natalie again and she swallows.

"Boring answer." Lili drops her hands from my face and I keep watching Natalie, she's not going to be able to hold much longer. I'm curious what she will do if I...

I turn it off and she meets my eye. She squints slightly.

I turn it back on, clicking a few times and Natalie's knee hits the table causing her to groan and everyone looks at her, I laugh a little as she drops her head.

"What is your deal?" Tatum asks Natalie and Natalie's hand goes to her hair, moving it back as she sucks in a breath shrugging.

"I...I think I'm sick." Natalie says, a lie that's been told before. She looks at me and I look back, smiling a little but she shakes her head at me.

"Are you finished your drink? We can go back to the suite now." Natalie tells me, her voice surprisingly steady and I hold up my glass showing her that it's still half full.

"Stop rushing, I didn't know you wanted me all to yourself that bad." I smile, looking at her making the group laugh. She gives her pleading eyes, ones I rarely see but I smile shrugging.

Her mouth shuts tightly, her chest rising and falling much faster than usual. Her hand goes to the table as she keeps looking at me. Oh shit...

"I feel faint...Come to the bathroom with me, Diana. Now." Natalie stands, her hand staying on the table, she's getting too close.

"Maybe it's all the candy you ate—thank you all for coming today, you're all so—"

"Diana, now." Natalie raises her voice—it shakes and I stop talking, my own body feeling a little weird.

"Go quickly before you vomit—thanks guys!" I turn Natalie, pushing her to walk quickly.

"You're an idiot." Natalie breathes out, blocking her mouth and I smile, holding her waist as we walk to the elevator quickly.

"Natalie." Zach stops the elevator doors from closing and Natalie looks back at me, biting her lip before sucking in a breath.

"You...will not be able to walk by the morning. Trust me on that." Natalie whispers, shakily and I smile pushing her into the elevator gently.

"I don't want to talk Zach so shut up." Natalie says, as steadily as she can. Olivia stands beside him and I pull Natalie behind them, she leans back against the wall as Zach presses the button on the wall for their floor. Natalie grips onto the metal bar behind her, dropping her head back.

"Will I turn it off?" I whisper into her ear and she shakes her head, I reach into my pocket, turning it down one before Zach speaks up.

"I know you—"

"Please....Be quiet." Natalie mumbles to Zach and Olivia glances back to me then Natalie, I slip my arm around Natalie's waist. She turns her head, dropping her face to my shoulder before she nips at my skin. Zach and Olivia just stand, facing away...Natalie's waist moves forward a little.

"I'm holding back so much..." She whispers as quietly as possible and I laugh a little making Olivia and Zach to look back.

"Congratulations." Zach looks at me and I roll my eyes at him, the elevator dings before opening and they both step out. I press the button quickly before Natalie slams me back against the metal wall earning a very loud gasp out of me.

"Not so good at the keeping quiet thing?" I ask, reaching into my pocket as the doors shut, I click to the final setting and she moans loudly—gripping onto the metal bar behind me.

"I'm coming—Fuck!" Natalie's body shakes against me slightly and I wrap my arm around her waist to keep her on her feet.

"I made a mess of you, baby, didn't I?" I whisper and she whimpers, trembling as she buries her face into my robe.

"And you still argue with me to say you're not a bottom? You couldn't hold it together around our friends, you were shifting in your seat desperate for us to leave them. What? So I could whisper things to you while you come?" I question, she keeps moaning, my own body might as well shake with the want...The want to feel her as tight as I know she is, around my fingers while she comes.

"I'm going to..." She lets out a loud moan—way too loud, I block her mouth as if anyone could hear her anyway.

"You're going to what? You're shaking against me, not so confident now, are you?" I smile kissing her cheek as I drop my hand. She's going to kill me after this and I know I'll enjoy it.

"Turn it down, I'm going to come again." She breathes out heavily and I reach into my pocket turning it down.

"You don't want that?"

"My legs are going to give out." She almost moans into my ear as the elevator doors open, I turn off the vibrator and she lets out a shaky breath.

She kisses my jaw but I put my hands on her waist backing her out of the elevator and back towards our suite.

I turn towards the door, Natalie pulls me back against her, kissing along my neck as she slides the card into the door, opening it and I smile, stepping inside just as Natalie pulls back from me.

I turn around, walking backwards as she shuts the door.

"I won." I smile and she sets the keycard down, her hands going to her robe, undoing it.

"No, you did not. I held back until we got into the elevator." Natalie speaks, letting the robe fall before pulling her shirt over her head. She throws it to the floor, looking at me and I look to her chest then back up at her.

"You still came."

"I had to, but I won, darling, don't be a sore loser now." Her lips curve upward. I cross my arms, shaking my head.

"The deal was if you came at all then you had to sit in my face, I want you to." I mumble as she walks closer, she pulls at the rope at the waist of my robe, undoing it. I huff and she loops the rope around her hands, pulling me against her quickly making my huff turn to a gasp.

She lets go but I stay where I am, right against her as she pushes her shorts down, she pulls the vibrator out, throwing it on the bed before her fingers go back between her legs.

Her other hand catches hold of my jaw, squeezing my cheeks to get me to open my mouth, her fingers go my mouth causing my tongue to immediately find her fingers to taste her.

"I think someone's finally remembering how to be a good girl, hm?" She questions and I search her eyes, blinking quickly because of the look she gives me. I pull back, continuing to look at her.

"Maybe." I mumble and her hand leaves my jaw, her fingers running along my robe instead, pushing it off my shoulders before it falls to the floor.

"Maybe? It's a yes or no question, if you haven't remembered, I can make you remember it, I won't let you forget it this time." She smiles and I smile back, pushing my shorts down myself.

"I've remembered."

"Have you?"

"Yeah. I have." I tell her and she moves her hands to my shirt pulling it over my head, now leaving us both bare for one another.

She holds my waist, her hands cold again, she presses a small kiss to my lips before pulling back and opening her eyes just as I do too. We both hold eye contact as she slowly sinks to her knees.

My mouth falls open and I take in a small breath at the sight in front of me, her hands moving down my body. She leans closer, kissing up my thigh as she squeezes my other from behind.

I watch her as she moves higher, between my legs, her tongue slipping past her lips as I fix my stance, moving my legs apart slightly while my heart races.

She licks at me, humming against me and I close my eyes. She swirls her tongue around my swollen clit before she sucks at me and I gasp quietly, keeping my eyes closed, I'm going to lose balance if she keeps doing this to me...

I grip onto the bed post beside me as my hips move forward against her mouth, she lifts ones of my thighs onto her shoulder as she leans into my pussy more, licking at all of me and getting a moan out of me.

"Natalie." My hand tightens around the bed post, keeping me balanced, she sucks at me, humming as her tongues laps. I moan louder as a reaction to the pleasure she's bringing me, ny other hand finds her hair, holding her against me as if she had any plans to move back...especially when she's tasting me so good.

"I love hearing you moan like that, beautiful." She mumbles, her tongue doing nothing but bringing me more pleasure again. I grip her hair tightly, moaning as I glance down to her, she looks back up at me and I tighten.

Her hand slides up my waist, holding me in place as I shake against her, gasping as I reach my climax, my body warming with the pleasure.

"Oh—Oh god." I gasp out as she keeps tasting me, I shut my eyes tightly, Natalie almost moans against me and I feel it through out my whole body.

She laps a few more times, I keep my hand in her hair as my head falls back and I let out a breath as she pulls away.

"That good?" Natalie asks, I lift my head to look down on her before pulling my hand away from her messy hair. She looks up at me, around her mouth is all wet and I smile, lifting my leg off her shoulder.

"I wasn't done, you didn't sit on my face yet." She kneels up, I wipe around her mouth with my thumb, looking at her lips as I rub my thumb along her bottom one.

"I didn't touch you."

"Do so later."

"No, I want to now." I say quietly, still looking at her lips and she pushes herself back up onto her feet, I look up slightly at her.

"Are you not going to stop until you get your way?" She asks and I smile innocently while nodding at her, both of us knowing the answer already.

"Yeah, because I know my wife wants to be touched too. The vibrator wasn't enough...I want to actually feel you." I tell her and she laughs, glancing to my lips and I nip at my bottom lip.

"You'll be the death of me, Diana Co—"

"Diana Snow to you." I step closer and she smiles, moving my hair back.

"And it sounds perfect." She whispers and I place my hands on her waist, leading her back to the end of the bed, I push her to sit down and she does.

"You're not tired yet?" She pushes herself up the bed and I nod.

"Just a little but I want something more than sleep right now." I say, kneeling onto the bed as Natalie spreads her legs, I crawl up the bed, sliding my hands around her thighs as I lay onto my stomach before leaning into kiss Natalie's cunt.

"And you wanted to pleasure me some more?" I smile up at her and she rolls her eyes.

"Put that mouth to better use, pretty girl." She nods and I keep smiling as I keep looking at her while licking along her.

"Tastes so good." I mumble, licking along her again, tasting her more and she fixes her hair, leaning up on her elbows to watch me.

I bring my fingers up by my lips, I pull back a little, spitting a little on my fingers before pushing them into Natalie, stroking at her before pulling my fingers out, licking them and she lets out a breath, tightening around nothing making my lips twitch a little, glancing to her.

"Tease."

"I'm not teasing, I would never." I move my fingers to her clit, rubbing as I turn my head, kissing the side of her thigh, sucking a little and she reaches down, fixing my hair.

I look up at her through my eyelashes as I continue sucking before nipping and looking at her slightly tanned skin, noticing the small mark along her soft skin.

I move my fingers down, pushing them back into her now even wetter core making me smile.

"Leaving marks on me, darling?"

"Always, I like having little reminders." I move my mouth back to her pussy, lapping at her clit, I look up at her as I move my tongue faster along with my fingers getting moan out of her. I smile, pulling back again and she sighs.

"You're a fucking tease."

"Say please, pretty." I say and she reaches down, gripping my hair making me look at her, she doesn't do it too tight but tight enough to make me feel it...

"Make me. Or else, we can both continue with this and I'll whisper all the things you want to hear until I come, make me beg and I'll get stubborn and not say anything." She lets go of my hair and I look at her for a second before leaning back down, licking at her as I move my fingers.

"That's my good girl." She moves my hair back and I smile against her, licking faster getting a gasp.

I can make Natalie beg without asking. I like being a little mean sometimes and getting her to beg for what she wants...but really, all I need to do is touch her and taste her in the way she likes, if I just...

I curl my fingers making her moan again, I look up at her and she holds my eye contact, she bites her lip smiling down at me, I reach up with my free hand, running my thumb over her hardened nipple.

I moan against her, tasting the sweet taste of Natalie along my tongue, my favourite taste if I could admit it out loud. I move my fingers faster, her walls tighten around my fingers a little and I keep looking at her.

Now, I just—

"Please—you're doing so fucking good, darling." She moans and I smile, closing my eyes at the sweet sounds from her.

I continue with my movements, lapping just a little harder making her moan, I run my hand down her soft stomach, watching Natalie, a woman who used to be so cold towards me, a woman who used to swear it was just sex, come undone before me as she moans out an "I love you".

I taste her sweet mess along my tongue as her body writhes in pleasure, I keep smiling from the sounds from her, the beauty of her and the way her body reacts when she comes.

I slowly pull back, licking around my mouth just to get more of her. She relaxes against the sheets, holding her hand out to me, I wipe my mouth, taking her hand as she pulls me up her body, I rest against her, our body's pressing together, feeling the warmth of one another

"How about we go to the tub? There's a beautiful view out the window, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of the moon." She whispers, running her hand up my back as I look into those beautiful green eyes of hers.

"What about the strap?" I ask and she looks at me for a second.

"We have our honeymoon in a couple of days. Today...has been a very long day and I will run us a bath where we can relax and I'll touch you if that's what you still want but you're tired, I can see that." She moves my hair back, cupping my face.

"I wouldn't mind you touching me." I mumble and she laughs, I sit up, getting off her but Natalie doesn't miss the opportunity to slap my poor and innocent ass. I don't even jump, I look back at her as she sits up, smiling as she bites her lip.

"Sorry, darling." She stands, I pull her hand, kissing her before we make our way into the big bathroom.

Natalie pulls back, walking to the white corner tub right in front of a large window looking out onto the city in the distance.

She leans over, turning on the water before pulling back and walking over to the sink.

"Good, they left some stuff. Bubble bath, it is." She picks up a bottle, making her way back to the tub as it slowly fills with warm water.

I look at the back of Natalie, shivering slightly from the cold as I begin to calm down from all the feelings...really realising what happened today.

It was everything I dreamed about ever since I was young—it was more because it was with Natalie, I got to walk down the aisle with everyone—well most people who loved me there, all of them supporting me on the best decision I could make.

Me and Natalie made the stupidest decision by having a relationship at the beginning...everyone who knew or found out had something to say. Our relationship at the start wasn't something...good in the eyes of everyone else, I mean it wasn't...we were teacher and student and we were idiots for doing anything together.

I don't think I would advise anyone to date their teacher if they asked me, it's something Lili would definitely ask or Charlie if he was here...probably "if I banged this teacher would I get an A", I mean I've heard Charlie say it in a joking manner...but it's really serious. I've never felt forced to do anything with Natalie, she just always...made sure of that, that I never felt afraid to say no. That isn't always the case in relationships.

She's always made sure I was okay—even with our first kiss which wasn't as serious as having sex with my teacher...but she still asked. With Melody, my first time ever being touched—it didn't feel forced necessarily, it just felt too fast and intense...I would have liked melody to give me more reassurance, I would have asked for it if things didn't go so wrong.

I've never needed to ask with Natalie, she's always known, she's paid attention to the way my body reacts, to my feelings and she's listened to every word I spoke. Natalie's always been so careful with me around sex, kisses and things like that...Especially at the start, outside of the sex is where she went wrong, she focused on my feelings a lot but then she pushed her own away and tried to convince herself she didn't feel anything for me.

I'm glad I kept trying with her, with my English teacher who stole my book and I hated her for a few days until I heard the words "good girl" out of her mouth. If I could tell myself one thing back then, it would be to communicate with her more, she always reassured me and I wish I done it as well as her outside of sex when she couldn't. I think maybe if we did that, she wouldn't have went to bed with Olivia again.

It was rough back then, but the moment she accepted her feelings, it became easier, I was able to give her all my love with no hesitation. She gave it right back.

Then I married her.

"Are you alright, darling?" She questions, turning off the tap before glancing back at me and I nod my head.

She steps into the bubble bath before holding her hand out to me, I move closer, taking her hand as I slowly step into the warm bath water letting it soak my cold body.

Natalie slowly sits down, pulling my down onto her lap. I move my hands to her shoulders, smiling at her.

"You're so pretty, you're so beautiful, you're so mesmerising and you're all mine." I whisper, kissing her slowly and she smiles against my lips.

"I wouldn't want to be anyone else's." She whispers in response, kissing down my jawline instead of my lips as I close my eyes smiling.

Her hands rest on my waist beneath the bubbly water while her lips kiss slowly along my skin, pulling me closer, gently as her kisses trail down my chest.

"Can I touch you? Not hard or fast, I want to touch you slowly and gently, I want to take my time with you, my wife."  She asks and I move my hand up the side of her neck as I look down on her, searching her captivating eyes.

"Yeah." I whisper, so quietly that I'm afraid she doesn't hear it but by the way her lips curve up just slightly, I know she does.

She plants small kisses along my breasts, slowly closing her mouth over my nipple and I look down as I keep my hands gently resting on her neck.

I kneel up slightly, my legs resting against her thighs beneath the water.

My mouth falls open slightly as she looks up at me, her eyes so soft and full of love—there's not a want in her eyes, no hungry look, just love—admiration as she looks at me, and I look at her the same way in return.

Her hand trails down my stomach slowly as her tongue swirls around my nipple, tugging so gently. Everything she does in this moment is gentle, as if she's afraid I'll shatter if she touches me any harder.

My heart beats quickly in my chest, just like the first time I saw her, like the first time she ever looked me in the eye, like the first time her lips met mine...like the first time she ever touched me.

Her hand moves between my leg, her fingers gently pushing past my folds and although she has barely touched me, I feel as if I could melt.

"You're so beautiful, Diana. Every part of you, I love it all, I'll always love all of you." She whispers, pulling away from my chest which rises and falls very visibly due to my racing heart.

I look into her eyes as her fingers push into me, looking at those green eyes I have always admired, the same eyes I'll be able to look into every morning for the rest of my life.

My hands tighten just slightly against her neck, she smiles at me as her fingers slowly stroke at the spot she knows so well, the spot I only want her to know.

"I love you." I press a small kiss to her lips as my throat closes slightly, pleasure running through my body in slow, long waves.

Her other hand moves my messy blonde hair to the side, kissing along my shoulder as a quiet but soft moan escapes my past my lips.

"You always sound so beautiful, you always feel so good." She speaks quietly and I wrap my arms around her, closing my eyes as I relax in her arms while she pleasures me.

"I'm so happy, Natalie, I'm so happy with you." I whisper, my voice shaky and she kisses the side of my neck.

"Kiss me." She whispers and I pull back, pressing my lips to hers, smiling against them as that familiar overwhelming feelings warms my body.

I whimper against her lips and her free hand rubs my back as I arch against her, my body touching hers, warming my heart.

I rest one hand against the side of her neck, my other gripping the edge of the tub. My body trembles against her, making me pull away from her lips to look down between both of our bare bodies.

"Good girl, you're alright." She whispers, her thumb rubbing my clit gently as she stops. My lips twitch, looking up to meet her shiny eyes.

She pulls her hand away, resting it onto my thigh, I move forward quickly, catching her into another kiss. I laugh into it and I feel her lips curving upward.

I pull back, cupping her face and just looking at her.

"My wife." I whisper and she smiles widely, her eyes become glossy and I feel shivers running along my skin as my own eyes tear up.

"You keep making me cry today." She says, shakily and I wrap her into a tight hug, her arms wrapping back around my body.

"Those are happy tears, Natalie." I whisper, blinking away my own and she laughs.

"I can't wait for everything with you. I—I've been married and I always viewed as just a piece of paper, but god, it feels like so much more with you." She looks up at me and I kiss her once more.

I lay facing against Natalie, my head against her chest as her arm stays wrapped around me, we talked for a few hours...a few hours too many because I'm exhausted.

We agreed to go to sleep twenty minutes ago but I can't sleep. I've tried counting sheep but I just ended up losing count and got annoyed.

Natalie sighs, unwrapping her arm as she reaches for something, clearly I'm not the only one who can't sleep tonight.

She gets out of bed, taking her body heat with her, I pull the blanket over my bare body more as I watch her walking over to the table, pouring herself a glass of champagne instead of going to the bathroom which is where I thought she was going.

"Come back, I need your body heat." I whisper and she glances back looking at me, the light from the bathroom being the only source of light.

"You're still awake?" She questions and I slowly sit up, nodding as I smile a little.

"The excitement isn't going away."

"Well go to sleep." She walks back to the bed, sitting down with her glass, I take it from her, taking a sip and she smiles. I hand it back and she wipes my mouth with her thumb.

"You can't sleep because you dug into those cookies." She takes a sip of the champagne while looking at me and I move closer, lifting her other arm and wrapping it around me. She laughs, moving the glass to the bedside table.

"Why can't you sleep?" I lay down, pulling her gently to lay down with me. She does, she lays on her back and I lean up on my elbow, facing her.

"I don't know."

"Are you afraid I'm going to sneak off or something?" I kiss her cheek and she looks at me as I pull back, shrugging. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Natalie, I was joking." I smile, moving her hair back and she sighs.

"You know I trust you, I trust you more than I trust myself but just...I have no doubt in you but Olivia...she just messed me up about weddings, it's more of me doubting myself." Natalie says and I begin kissing her cheek, leaving kisses up to her forehead before down her nose.

"I'm not Olivia and I know you don't think that...but I'm a lesbian, Natalie. I know Olivia said the same but penis scares me—which is not really the point but I'm not going to sneak out for one of your brothers..." Natalie begins laughing and I smile.

"I'm just saying though...I don't like the thought of a real...thing inside me. I like the strap sometimes, just on occasion though because I prefer your touch...But, I'm not going to go out to one of your brothers or your sisters, they are pretty but I'm too focused on you. I'm obsessed with you, like Joe Goldberg is obsessed with the women he stalks. I'm not planning to murder you though, I'd miss you way too much and turn myself in." I huff and Natalie keeps smiling, I smile back, lifting my shoulders a little as my cheeks heat up.

"Sorry, I got carried away...The point is, I'm not leaving this hotel room and besides—you've drained me of everything I had in me, woman. I think my butt is bruised again too, I need a break from sex...or making love would be a better term, it feels like that with you." I huff, rolling my eyes.

"Don't beg for my head to be between your legs in the morning then." She smiles and I kiss her nose.

"You'll do what I tell you to do." I whisper and she bites her lip looking at me.

"I will." She says and I pull back, looking at her weirdly.

"What?"

"Whatever you tell me to do, darling. It always works out in my favour either way." She shrugs and I move closer.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Natalie Snow?" I question and she smiles.

"What? Can I not admit to my wife I'm completely weak for her, I thought it was obvious."

"You're crazy."

"Crazy for you, yes. Anything you want, darling, I'll give it to you." She leans up kissing me.

"How are you so...You're...You're confusing!" I drop down beside her and she laughs.

"And you, my beautiful girl, are the love of my life. And now my wife who I get to spend the rest of my life with." She kisses me more and I smile.

"Natalie, I really love you. I really just do. I wish I could say more because I say I love like five times everyday...but I really mean it, I've never felt this way. I'm happy that I feel it with you." I whisper to her and she kisses me.

"You've said it twenty two times today." She kisses me and I laugh.

"You're counting?"

"I keep track of every word that comes out of that mouth." She tells me and I look up at her, her eyes soften as she stops smiling a little as we look at each other.

"Thank you."

"You already said that in your vowes and I said it back." Natalie fixes my hair, I keep looking at her as she leans on top of me, fixing my hair more and I smile.

"I know, I know...I just, I really appreciate you and you are always the one to say it but no words feel enough when it comes to how I feel about you. I can't wait for the future, I used to be scared—I used to not want a future, Natalie. But with you, I feel like there's nothing to be afraid of." I whisper and she sits up.

"I know. I know it all, you don't need to say anything and I'll feel your love. Now, do you want to go out on our little balcony? The moon is probably still out." Natalie gets up, grabbing her robe and I smile sitting up.

She throws my robe to me and I laugh catching it as she smiles. I get out of the bed, putting it on before putting on my slippers.

Natalie takes my hand, I cover her hand with both of mine as we walk closer to the balcony door, she opens the curtain and I tighten my hands around hers as I spot a familiar butterfly on the glass door.

"That damn butterfly again." Natalie says and I look to her.

"What?"

"It was at the church this morning, it landed on me and nearly gave me a heart attack before you even showed up. Half of our guests laughed at me." Natalie shakes her head and I keep looking at her, she glances to me again.

"What?" She smiles and I look back to the butterfly.

"You're not lying? The same one?"

"The same one, it's weird—"

"Natalie, earlier today when I went outside...I was thinking of Charlie and this butterfly landed by me." I say and she looks at me, confused.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah—yes! The exact same one." I whisper, opening the door and lifting my hand to the glass, it steps onto my hand again.

This isn't real. It can't be.

"Do you think...?" I look to Natalie and she smiles at me.

"I think I do." She says and I look at the butterfly, tilting my head a little. Its wings flap again, just like earlier. It flies, landing on top of my head and Natalie laughs.

"Go to London, little guy." I lift my hand, speaking to a butterfly again, just because of that maybe. I hold my hand up, allowing it to go back onto my hand before it flies off again and I feel a little thump at my chest as I take a breath in, I smile as Natalie wraps her arms around me from behind, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I told him he could do it. I'm always right." Natalie whispers, kissing my cheek and I smile closing my eyes, feeling too many emotions to describe but happiness is definitely the strongest.

A/n

I don't think I can make this chapter perfect and as good as I want it to be..But this chapter killed me and I'm sobbing now that I've finished it, now there's only one chapter left before I close Natalie and Diana's story. I'm not ready, I know some of you want a third book and I'd love to write one but I think it's time to leave their story after I finish this, my girls are tired.

I'm taking my time with this next chapter because I'll probably cry ten times trying to get it finished and keep adding stuff but I think you all will be happy.

Have an amazing weekend! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Life By Freya_38

Non-Fiction

3.3K 460 17
I can't believe I'm publishing this...
71.4K 3.2K 24
"You're not okay, are you?" "No"
117K 5.7K 33
Sequel to Crossing Lines. Starting off where book one ended. Sometimes crossing lines comes to a crossway.
78.2K 3.3K 34
Sequel to Stripping for the English teacher.