Life Line pt.2 (BTS x reader)

By eokj1nie

A bit of time has passed and so has y/n's grudge she had against the boys. Now the 8 of them...well 9 of them... More

Can I?
Parent's love
The real monster pt. 1
The real monster pt. 2
Be quiet +
You need to help us
Lock down
Bedroom
Go on baby +
You did what for attention?
Why am I broken?
She's allergic to that
Stop following us
Erm...what is this?
Where are the girls
In trouble
What's wrong with me?

Accidents happen

136 11 0
By eokj1nie

Y/N'S POV:

"And then daddy said I can have a pony and then other dad got me ice cream and then I was a princess" Ji-woo says to us all in one breath. My baby, with her big imagination, was telling myself, Jin, Jimin and Jungkook about her dream she had whilst napping earlier.

"A princess, well that's amazing munchkin" Jimin says as he leans over and kisses her cheek. "What was mummy doing in your dream baby?" I ask whilst giggling "you was the queen mummy, you had loooong hair and a pretty dress" she tells me.

"Was I the king then pumpkin?" Jin asks as he passes out the plates of dinner. "No, you were looking after the horses" she says before tucking in her dinner. "Dad was the king" she points at Jungkook.

"HUH?, how was HE the king, when I'm your daddy?" he asks whilst sitting next to me. Ji-woo just shrugs her shoulders "she has good taste, I'd be the best king ever" Jungkook proudly tells us but Jimin scoffs "i'd be the better king" he argues.

"No, you were the prince dad" Ji-woo interrupts, making us all laugh "So you all got to be in the castle and I was stuck outside with the smelly horses?" Jin asks whilst pulling an offended expression, making our baby laugh.

"You weren't the only one there" she tells him and he raises a brow at her "who was I with?" he asks the sneaky, giggling girl. "Wait, can I guess?" I ask and she nods her head "was it Namjoon?" I question, her big smile gives it away that I was right.

"NOT NAMJOON, he would push me in the horse poo, eww" Jin complains and we all continue to laugh. "Daddy, you can be the king next time" she tells him, making Jungkook gasp. "What would I be then?" he asks her.

"You can be the other king that lives in a different kingdom" she bargains and he agrees to it. "So there was a SECOND king, who was that in this dream?" Jimin asks Ji-woo "Yoongi" she says whilst laughing behind her hands.

"What was I?" we hear a voice say from behind us. When we look, we see the rest of the guys standing there "Ji-woo was telling us about her dream and you were the king Yoongi" I explain.

"Ah my little monster has good taste, so was mummy living with me as my queen?" he asks the smiling girl whilst they all come join us at the table "no, you lived with dad, who was a prince" she says whilst pointing to Hobi "what about me sweetie?" Tae asks her before tucking into his dinner, like the rest of the guys.

"You were another prince that lived with me, mummy, daddy, dad, dad and dad" she tells him whilst pointing to me, Jimin Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon. "Oh, what was my role then trouble?" Namjoon asks as he leans forward, giving her a cheeky smile.

"We cleaned horse shit" Jin says whilst laughing, but quickly stops and covers his mouth after getting a look from all of us, especially me. "Daddy said a naughty word" Ji-woo gasps "yes he did, what do you say daddy?" I snap at him.

"I'm sorry, it slipped out" Jin mumbles before running over to me and kisses my cheek, well if you could call it a kiss, it was more like squishing my face. Ji-woo starts laughing when I pull a disgusted face "I don't think mummy likes that kiss daddy" she tells him.

Well, because of that, he turns my face and kisses my lips gently "ewwww" Ji-woo cringes whilst hiding behind her hands "yeh ewww, there are children present" Hobi says as he jokingly hides Jungkook's eyes.

"I ain't no child" Jungkook mumbles as he punches Hobi's shoulder, causing the man to laugh. "Like what happened in the princess and the frog, you have to kiss a frog to get your real prince" I say before moving away and kiss Tae's cheek.

"So you're calling me a frog?" Jin asks as he pulls me out of my seat and drags me out the kitchen, pushing me against the wall "I could call you worse" I sas as I lean forward, nearly closing the gap between us "says the one who was calling me daddy last night" he taunts me with his sexy, deep voice.

"Don't tease me" I mumble, making him chuckle. He closes the gap and kisses me once again. He leans against me and his hands go up the back of my shirt, whilst mine wrap around his neck.

"Who are you sleeping with tonight?" he asks me after pulling away "I promised Yoongi, he wants to discuss tomorrow's surgery with me, since I'm helping him with it" I explain. Jin just nods his head and gives me one last kiss before leading us back into the kitchen.

"What were you two doing?" Hobi asks with a smirk "I was giving y/n some advice on what not to call me" Jin says, making the guys chuckle. "Let's just eat dinner, and then we can get ready for bed" I mumble whilst finishing the rest of my dinner.

TIME SKIP:

"Luckily, mum and dad are familiar with you, so they know they can go to you if they need any advice" Yoongi says as I cuddle up into his chest. I lean up and peck his lips and gently place my hand on his cheek.

"That's fine, I'll keep around their son's room tomorrow, in case they need anything" I tell him. Yoongi just hums before kissing me. "Have you seen the scan of the growth?" he asks me. I shake my head no and he leans over and grabs his phone before unlocking it.

"I've never seen a growth like it, for a kid that size, I'm surprised it didn't show more on his body" he tells me as I look at the scan. I gasp when I see the image, the mass is right next to the heart and it's pushing on it.

"How did this go unnoticed by the other hospital?" I ask, completely shocked "I don't know, but it's the same hospital that the baby came from that was left outside, do you remember when you first started and that little baby came in, what was his name...Jin-woo" he reminds me.

"Oh my god, yeh I remember him, he was from the same hospital?" I gasp and he nods his head "they really are terrible" I mumble, making Yoongi laugh. I let out a yawn and Yoongi is quick to follow. "Love you gorgeous" he says whilst rubbing my back "love you too Yoongs" I mumble before kissing him again.

Just as the kiss gets heated and Yoongi lies on top of me, there is a knock on the door. He sighs before jumping out the bed, as he opens the door, he's welcomed to our little girl who's got tears in her eyes and she's shaking "oh little monster, what's the matter?" he asks as he leans down.

I run over and crouch to her level. She just stares at us with big teary eyes and is trembling "baby, look at me, take a breath and tell me what's wrong" I instruct. I'm guessing we were quite loud, because next thing you know, Jin comes barging out of his room and over to us.

"Ji-woo it's late, what are you doing awake?" he asks her, but she still stays frozen, scaring the shit out of me. "Baby, talk to me" I say to her as Yoongi moves the hair out her face. She takes a shaky breath and the 3 of us wait for her to talk.

"I..I..I" she stutters. Jin gets to his knees and gently pulls her closer to him "pumpkin, look at daddy, take a deep breath then tell me what's wrong and then we can help you" he softly says to her. "I had an accident" she whispers in fear as she cries into her little blanket.

"Oh baby" I mumble "it's okay, these things happen" Yoongi reassures her "let's get you showered pumpkin, whilst mummy and dad change your bed sheets okay" Jin tells her "no, no mummy and daddy" she panics with tears pouring out her eyes.

"Baby, baby calm down I'll come as well okay" I say whilst moving closer to her. "Come on, let's get you ready" Jin says. "I'll come back after Yoongs" I say before following Jin and Ji-woo into the big bathroom.

We quickly get Ji-woo undressed and into the shower, she just stands there with her head down, not looking at us "pumpkin, it's okay, we promise you" Jin says to her as he rubs her cheek gently with his thumb.

"How about you sleep with me tonight pumpkin" Jin tells her and she is quick to nod her head "alright then, let's get you sorted and then we'll go sleep in daddy's bed" he says before quickly washing her.

I go and fetch her some fresh pj's whilst Jin dries her and she lets out a big yawn as she rubs her eyes. "Let's get you into bed pumpkin" Jin gently tells her as he takes her in his arms.

I follow him out the hallway and he reaches his room "see you in the morning baby" Jin whispers, as Ji-woo is already asleep on his shoulder. "Night Jinnie" I mumble before giving him a kiss and then head back to Yoongi's room.

"Is she alright?" he asks me as I join him in the bed "she's sleeping with Jin, she was very upset as we showered her" I explain and he nods his head "bless her, well she gets to sleep with Jin, so she'll be happy about that" he chuckles.

I join in before giving him a kiss "see you in the morning gorgeous" he mumbles as I cuddle more into him "night Yoong's" I say.

TIME SKIP:

"Right, we have everything ready?" Yoongi asks us all as we're standing around the sleeping young boy. Everyone nods his head, making Yoongi start the operation.

"If I'm correct, we should see the gro...what the hell" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 24
The story in which Jin and Taehyung are doctors, Hoseok and Namjoon are with the mafia, Jungkook has lost his memories, Jimin is sick, Yoongi gets ye...
284K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
56.4K 1.3K 18
Y/N and Yoongi are married and both are members of BTS. Y/N is the 8th member. After an accident on stage, she learns of a condition that will chan...
524 8 1
A fun life of siblings . . . . Siblings {House of twins} . . . . A unique story