The First Immortal TVD x TW

By XxLegacy214xX

This is the story of the First Immortal. A Spartan King cursed with Immortality and a bite to match. A hybr... More

The First Immortal
Quick Question
Children Of The First
Biography
TEEN WOLF HAREM
TVD HAREM
THE ORIGINAL LOVE
The Pack So Far
Prologue
The First True Immortal
Origins
Teen Wolf Season One
The Betrayed One
The Boys Who Cried Wolf S1:E1
Second Chances S1:E2
Pack Mentality S1:E3
Magic Bullet S1:E4
The Kitsune
The Tell S1:E5
Heart Monitor S1:E6
Night School S1:E7
Stained Honor S1:E8
The Private Eye
Wolfsbane S1:E9
Symbols S1:E10
Formality S1:E11
Code-Breaker S1:E12
Teen Wolf Season Two: Blood Bound
Omega S2:E1
Shape Shifted S2:E2
Ice Pick S2:E3
Abomination S2:E4
The Platinum Queen
Venomous S2:E5

The Noble One S2:E0

1.5K 58 19
By XxLegacy214xX

Previously on Teen Wolf:

"My name is Elijah.
Elijah Mikealson."

June 1st, 2009

   It's been three months since Elijah came to Beacon Hills and with him he carried a message, a message I wasn't sure if I was ready to receive.

Flashback:

   "Elijah..." Leon said as the Original turned to his old friend and smiled.

   "Hello brother." Elijah stated before they sped towards each other and hugged each other tightly.

   "It's been a long time Leonidas." Elijah said as Leon chuckled.

   "A long time indeed." Leon said with a bright smile present in his lips before he guided Elijah over to his pack.

   "Elijah. These two are Derek and Laura Hale." Leon said making Elijah grow momentarily shocked.

   "As in..." Elijah started to say before Leon nodded making Elijah smile.

   "It's an honor to meet you both. Leon spoke of your family with great pride." Elijah stated as Laura and Derek smiled and nodded.

   "This is Allison Argent and Melissa McCall." Leon stated as Elijah smiled before Elijah eyes went wide as he stared down at Melissa's stomach.

   "Leonidas?" Elijah said as I smiled and patted his shoulder.

   "That's right Elijah. I'm going to be a father." Leon said making Elijah shake his head amused at my joy.

   "Last but definitely not least my two Beta's Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski." Leon stated as Elijah focused on the two boys making them nervous.

   "Uh...hi." Stiles said awkwardly making Elijah smirk as Scott just simply waved too freaked out by Elijah to answer.

   "Can we please get out of these woods. My feet are killing me." Melissa said making me laugh before Leon dashed towards her and swept her off her feet.

   "Just follow me Elijah and I'll see the rest of you later." Leon said before he dashed away with Elijah close behind.

Griffith Estate

After making it home Leon took Melissa up to the room where he laid her on the bed before he sat by her side as she dozed off to sleep for the rest of the night.

   After seeing her asleep Leon walked down the stairs and found Elijah at the bar sipping in a glass of bourbon.

   "So. You wanna tell me why you're here?" Leon asked making Elijah chuckle.

   "You always could sus out my motives." Elijah stated as Leon took a seat next to him.

   "About a week ago three men paid me a visit. At first I thought it had something to with Niklaus, but I was left shocked when the message they had was meant for you." Elijah stated as Leon sighed.

   "What was the message?" Leon asked causing Elijah to huff.

   "Viktor will be here soon." Elijah stated making my eyes glow.

   "What happened to his men?" Leon asked making Elijah smirk.

   "I didn't like their attitudes so I disposed of them." Elijah stated with a shrug making Leon chuckle before they bumped glasses sharing a smile.

Flashback Over...

Leon POV:  

   "Leonidas!" A voice called out which made me smile before I turned to see Melissa with a growing belly walking towards me.

   "Yes love?" I asked making Melissa smile.

   "Come with me." Melissa said as she held out her hand which I took before she guided me up the stairs of my estate until we reached a special room and when Melissa opened the door we saw our baby girls nursery which made us both smile.

   "I always love these moments with you." Melissa said as I wrapped my arms around her while she leaned her back against my chest.

   "Five months to go." I said as I rubbed Melissa's belly with Melissa lying her hand on top of mine.

   "This Viktor is bad news isn't he?" Melissa said as I sighed before she turned and wrapped her arms around my waist.

   "Yeah. Yeah he is." I said making Melissa gulp before looked up into my eyes.

   "Then you do what you have to do to keep our family safe, but after that you come home to us." Melissa stated to which I simply smiled before I leaned down and kissed her.

   "Always." I stated before I left the nursery and sped away towards the preserve where Elijah and Derek could be seen burning bodies.

   "How many is that?" I asked as I approached the Original and the Alpha.

   "That's twelve Vampires in the last three months, this Viktor guy is nothing else if not persistent." Derek stated as I sighed before Elijah walked over to me.

   "You need to decide if you want these kids involved in the battle to come." Elijah stated as I nodded before Laura popped up next to me.

   "These are sixteen and seventeen year old kids. Leave them be and let us the adults handle the old guy." Laura stated as I smirked before I turned to Laura.

   "You do realize I have a thousand years on Viktor right?" I asked making Laura smile before she rubbed my cheek.

   "And yet you don't look a day over twenty-three." Laura said making Elijah chuckle before Derek walked over.

   "Well they are ashes now. So what's the plan?" Derek asked as I turned to wards the fire pit.

   "If Viktor is able to send this many guys this fast then he has to be close by." I stated as Laura and Derek nodded.

   "What were you thinking?" Elijah asked as I smirked.

   "Let's get in touch with our contacts in the surrounding area sees who seen a pale old man limping around." I stated as we all pulled out our phones and started making calls.

Thirty Minutes Later...

   "Anything?" I asked.

"Nothing. Nada. Nope." Laura, Elijah, and Derek said simultaneously.

   "Guys I gotta go." Derek said to which I looked at him curiously.

   "The beta Peter turned Issac. He's having a bad day and apparently he's about to wolf out on someone." Derek said to which I sighed before I nodded as Derek ran off while Laura came and leaned against me.

   "Peter really did a number on this town." Laura said as I nodded while Elijah secretly took a picture of us.

   "Tell me about it. Derek's paying for that right now with this Beta." I said as Laura crossed her arms.

   "Theres no telling how many others he turned before that night." Laura stated referring to the night Peter died and Derek ascended to Alpha.

   "Well neither of you will be doing anyone any favors standing here so go help your brother." Elijah stated as Laura nodded and ran off while I turned to Elijah.

   "Are you sure?" I asked as Elijah smiled at my concern.

   "Leonidas I can handle some pathetic baby vamps, but right now I believe Miss Martin could use your attention yes?" Elijah asked making me smile before I patted his shoulder and disappeared while Elijah looked at his phone and sent the picture he took to Niklaus.

  "You don't know this Leonidas, but Niklaus still looks up to you even from afar." Elijah muttered before he walked off deeper into the preserve.

Beacon Hills Hospital

After arriving at the hospital I entered the building only to see Melissa in her scrubs smiling at me.

"Hey babe. What are you doing here?" Melissa asked as she smiled at me to which I smiled back as I approached her counter.

"I'm just here to check on Ariel." I stated making Melissa smile before she grabbed her board and guided me towards her room.

"She's supposed to resting, so don't be long." Melissa ordered making me smirk living how she gets.

"Yes ma'am." I stated to which Melissa smile before walked away while I entered Lydia room to find her texting in her phone.

"Leon." Lydia said with a bright smile as I approached her bed and kissed her.

"Please tell me you're here to help me reenact The Great Escape." Lydia said making me laugh which brightened her mood.

"I'm sorry love, but no I'm just here to check on my girl." I said making Lydia blush.

"So how are you doing?" I asked as Lydia huffed.

"These doctors keep poking me and prodding me I seriously almost stopped the last doctor with his own needle." Lydia stated making me chuckle while Lydia crossed her arms.

"Hopefully within the next couple of days we can get you out of here without having all of Beacon Hills searching for you." I stated with a smirk making Lydia pout.

"Fine, but that's no fun at all." Lydia stated as I shook my head amused before Lydia and I sat and watched tv together in comfortable silence with Lydia lying on my chest listening to my heartbeat.

Thirty Minutes Later...

As Lydia and I continued to watch TV suddenly my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone.

"Leonidas are you still at the hospital?" Elijah asked but due to the tone in his voice I knew something was wrong.

"Elijah. What's wrong?" I asked as I sat up with Lydia sitting up as well starting to become concerned.

"Well I tracked down those vamps, but all I found were tire tracks." Elijah stated as I nodded.

"Okay?" I said not understanding the worry in his voice.

"They are heading your way Leonidas. I think they are coming for Lydia." Elijah stated to which I stood up and approached the door before I looked out only to see no one looking like a Vampire.

"Get here now!" I stated before I hung up as Lydia looked at me worried.

"Lydia I want you stay here okay?" I asked to which Lydia hurriedly nodded before I opened the door only to see Melissa coming towards me before I quickly grabbed her and brought her into Lydia's room.

"Leon. What the hell?" Melissa said upset.

"I need you to stay here with Lydia." I stated as Melissa looked in my eyes and saw the worry in them.

"They're coming here aren't they?" Melissa asked to which I sighed but nodded nonetheless.

"Who's coming?" Lydia asked freaking out to which I went to her and grabbed her hands.

"Lydia do you remember Viktor?" I asked to which Lydia nodded.

"He's the one that's coming isn't he?" Lydia asked to which I shook my head.

"Men who work for him are coming, and I think they are coming for the two of you." I stated as Melissa and Lydia shared a look.

"I promise you Lydia no one will hurt you, but I need you to stay here with Melissa okay?" I pleaded to which Lydia gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Make sure they don't come back." Lydia stated to which I nodded as I went to Melissa and kissed her before I leaned down and kissed her belly.

"Daddy's gonna be right back babygirl, I promise." I stated before I nodded to Melissa and left the room and ventured down the hallway where I found Elijah.

"You ready brother?" Elijah asked as I pulled out my pen and pushed the button causing it to reform into my spear.

"Let's show them what it means to be an Original." I stated as my eyes glowed while Elijah's darkened before we got ready for a fight.

Ten Minutes Later...

As Elijah and I stood in the hallway waiting suddenly Seven vampires in dark clothing entered the hospital only to find Elijah and I standing here.

"Now Gentleman I should warn you my brother is not in the best of moods, nor am I." Elijah stated as he fixed his cuffs before he dashed at two of the vampires.

"You came for my pack, now I'll show you the true meaning of war." I growled before I launched my spear through the chest of one Vamp before I sped to another and ripped into his Artery causing blood to splatter all over me.

"Leonidas." Elijah called out making turn to see Elijah throwing me my spear to which I caught it before I thrusted backwards killing a vamp who tried to sneak up on me before I threw my spear through the skull of a vamp who wanted to stake Elijah.

"And then there was one." I stated making Elijah smirk as the last vamp gulped while we walked towards him to which he tried to dash away only to have his heart ripped out by Laura.

"No one tries to hurt my family and lives. No one." Laura stated as she dropped the vamps heart before we all sat down along the wall.

"I really wish Viktor would just show up already." Laura stated as I chuckled.

"Me and you both babe. Me and you both." I stated as Derek, Laura, Elijah, and I all leaned our heads back against the wall releasing a breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.2K 61
"Always and Forever" is a vow I want to be part of, but I can't I used to be Blair Mikaelson now, I'm Blair McHeart cursed to be an original cursed t...
13.9K 279 16
Alex is a girl who wanted a life where she could escape her fears and darkness. She has been running since her parents were killed. What happens whe...
2.5M 86.6K 100
In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and destructive secret. OR In which a cursed wi...
7.9K 166 21
BLOODSTAIN | ❝Isn't everyone's family a little fucked up.❞ • in which Miracle Camille Mikaelson, the youngest daughter of the original hybrid...