Part of the Pack •Teen Wolf•

By queenwithissues

Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A norm... More

1.1 wolf moon
1.2 second chance at first line
1.3 pack mentality
1.4 magic bullet
1.5 the tell
1.6 Heart monitor
1.8 Lunatic

1.7 Night school

98 7 3
By queenwithissues

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott shouts in panic while him and Stiles hang on the door handles.

Maddy sits against the wall. "Do i look like i have a key?" Stiles asks loudly looking at his twin who looks really scared.

"Grab something!" Scott yells.

"Like what?" Stiles asks.

"Anything!" Scott yells looking at the girl behind him.

Stiles is looking out the window and Scott and Maddy follow his eyes. "No," Scott says shaking his head.

"Yes," stiles says pushing his flashlight in Scott's hands.

Stiles opens the door but Maddy grabs his arm. "We'll figure something else out. You can't..." she says but stiles pushes her into Scott.

"Stay inside," he says as he gets out the door.

Maddy gets lose from Scott and rushes to look out the window where she sees Stiles grab the bolt cutters. She looks at the jeep, maybe they could take a run for it, but her thoughts are interupted when the Alpha walks out behind it.

"Stiles! Watch out!" she yells hitting the door with her none broken hand.

Scott also hits the door. "Come back! Come back!" he yells over her.

Stiles runs back to the door, almost falling over his feet. Maddy throws the door open and immediately pulls him into her arms. Scott puts the bolt cutters into the handles.

"That won't hold it, will it?" Scott asks as the twins look at it.

"Probably not," stiles sighs looking at Maddy.

The trio looks into the empty hallway, making Maddy let out a scared chuckle. "Did you guys know, that in horror movies someone always dies when they go into the abandoned building," she says looking ahead.

The boys look at her before looking at her. "Shut up," stiles mumbles.

There's a howl causing Stiles to grab her hand and pull her after him while Scott runs ahead. They run into a classroom where the boys start pushing the desk to the door.

"Shit! Okay, stop stop. The door's not gonna keep it out," stiles says.

"I know," Scott says on the other side.

"It's your boss," Maddy breaths out after catching her breath.

"What?" Scott asks turning to her with a frown.

"Deaton, the Alpha? Your boss." Stiles says clearing thinking Scott is dumb.

"No," Scott says looking at them both.

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf." Stiles says.

Scott shakes his head, denying that his boss is the Alpha. "That can't be," he says.

Maddy throws her hands in the air. "Oh, come on, scott!" She yells at him.

Both boys shush her. "He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" Stiles says looking at scott again.

"It's not him," Scott says with hope in his voice.

"He killed Derek," Stiles says.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead," scott says looking at Maddy who lets out an annoyed and scared sigh.

"Blood spurred out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next," stiles says pointing at himself before the other two.

"Okay, just..." Scott looks at his ex, "What do we do?" He asks her.

"We get to the jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" Stiles says after a sigh and thinking for a second.

Stiles grabs the flashlight from his sister and walks away to the window. Scott and Maddy follow him, the trio looks out the window for the Alpha but they can't find him.

Scott starts trying to open the window but it won't open. "No, they don't open. The schools climate-controlled," Stiles says stopping his best friend from opening it.

"Then we break it," Scott says.

Maddy nods turning to her twin. "I support that decision," she says.

Stiles rolls his eyes. "Of course you do. It will make a lot of noise," he says looking at the two.

Scott looks outside. "Than- than we run...really fast," he says looking at the twins.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of the Jeep?" Scott asks suddenly making Maddy amd Stiles look up.

"What do you mean? Nothings wrong," Stiles says.

"It's bent," Scott says.

Stiles pushes Maddy aside and looks at the Jeep. "Like, dented?" Stiles asks scared for the sake of his jeep.

"No, i mean bent," Scott says making Maddy look too.

"What the hell..." Stiles starts but something flies through the window hitting Maddy in her head and causing her to fall on the floor.

"Maddy!" Scott shouts rushing to pull her against the wall.

She feels her forehead, groaning when she feels the pounding headache. "Why is it always me?" She mumbles.

"That's my battery," Stiles says before he tries to get up and look outside.

Scott pulls him down while Maddy rips a piece of fabric from her clothes. She puts it against the cut on her head with a sharp breath.

"We have to move," Stiles says while looking at his younger twin sister.

"He could be right outside," Scott says also looking at Maddy.

"Dud, he is right outside," Maddy mumbles angry.

"Just let me take a look," Scott says before hr slowly gets up and looks out the window.

"Anything?" Stiles asks as he squads in front of his sister to look at the head wound.

"No," Scott says shaking his head.

"Move now?" Stiles asks.

Scott looks at him and then at Maddy. "Mover now," he says before helping her up and dragging her out of the classroom.

"This way," Scott says walking out of the classroom.

Stiles stops him by grabbing his arm. "No, no, no, no," he says.

"What?" Scott asks with a frown.

"Some where without windows," Stiles says looking around.

"Every single room in this building has windows," Scott says frustrated.

"How about somewhere with less windows?" Maddy asks as Scott still holds her up.

Stiles nods after he thought about it for a few seconds. "The locker room," Scott says

"Yeah," Stiles says before they start walking, both holding up Maddy.

The boys start having a discussion about calling the twins dad while Maddy makes her way to a mirror and sink. She grabs thee first aid kit from the wall and puts betadine over the wound making her groan as she swears under her breath.

She grabs some gauze and puts it on the wound with some tape. "Maddy, let's go," Scott says holding out his hand.

She walks over and takes it but Scott suddenly grabs Stiles. "I think i heard something," he says.

"Like what?" Stiles asks scared.

Scott shushes him before the other two also hear it and Maddy walks back a bit. She pulls open a locker after Scott told them to hide. Stiles gets in one first making Scott pulls Maddy in the one she had opened.

Scott puts his hand over her mouth, she is panicked and her breathing is loud. The door opens and causing her to look at him scared. He grabs her hand as tears start running down her cheeks.

He can't think of anything else then just to kiss her to keep her quiet. So he plants his lips against her, she kisses him back after a second of hesitation. She quickly pushes him off not wanting to continue the moment.

He looks at him shocked before they hear Stiles screaming. The concierge has opened his locker and Scott and Maddy get out of the locker.

"Shh, quiet," Scott says.

"Quiet my ass, what the hell are you trying to do, kill me? The three of you get out," he says pointing at the door.

"Just listen for half a second, okay?" Stiles asks.

The janitor starts pushing them out while Maddy follows them. "Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now," he says.

"God, just one second to explain," Stiles says as he pushes them out the locker room.

"Just shut up and go," he says, suddenly he is pulled into the locker room.

The janitor starts screaming as the door is shut and he is pushes against it. Blood splatters on the door. Scott tries to open it, but Stiles grabs him and Maddy before they run away.

They run to an exit and the boys run against it, but the door is blocked. "What the hell?" Stiles says.

Maddy is leaning against the wall, her heart is pounding in her head. She has blood seeping through the gauze on her forehead.

She moves her sleeve across her eyebrow to stop the blood from going into her eye. Scott looks through the small opening of the doors. "It's a dumpster," he says as he gets back inside.

"He pushed it in front of the door. To block us in," Stiles starts pushing again, "Come on, help me," he says looking at Scott.

Scott pulls Stiles's arm away from the door. "Stiles? Stop!" He screams loudly.

Scott helps Maddy put her arm around his shoulder to help her walk. "I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school," Stiles says as they walk away from the door.

"We're not going to die," Scott says looking at Stiles.

"Well, I feel like dying all the time. Why not make it true, anyone got a gun so I can shoot myself in the head. Makes it less painful," Maddy says making Scott glare at her angry.

"Shut up. You're not gonna die. Not now," Scott says while he keeps walking.

"God, what is he doing? What does he want?" Stiles asks.

"Me? Derek says it's stronger with a pack," Scott says.

Stiles puts his arms up and let's them fall to his sides again. "Yeah, great. A psychotic werewolf who's into teamwork. That's-that's beautiful," He says.

Scott stops Stiles from walking as he looks out the window. They see the Alpha which s looking at them. Maddy grabs Scott's shirt tighter as the Alpha starts running towards them.

The trio starts running in the other direction, but the Alpha breaks through the window behind them. They run down a flight of stairs.

They hide in the basement behind some lockers. The growling comes closer while Maddy lays her head on Scott's shoulder weakly.

Scott peaks at the Alpha before he looks at Stiles. "What?" Stiles whispers.

"Go," Scott whispers back.

They start running until Maddy suddenly goes limp causing Scott to stop as they hear growling in front of them. "No...Maddy, come on," he whispers slapping her softly on her face.

"She needs to go to the hospital," Stiles whispers as Scott picks her up.

"We can't get her out. We have been trying to get out all night," Scott whispers panicked.

"Okay, we have to do something?" Stiles says scared.

"Like what?" Scott asks.

"I don't know. Kill it, hurt it, inflicting mental anguish on it... something" Stiles says going over his head.

Stiles looks in the boiler room before grabbing his keys from his pocket. "Wait a minute, no..." Scott says.

"Put her down," Stiles says looking at his passed out twin.

Stiles throws his keys in the boiler room as Scott puts Maddy down. The Alpha runs into the boiler room and Stiles shuts the door. "The desk. Come on. The desk!" Stiles shouts causing Scott to move the desk against it.

The Alpha tries to get out but the desk stop him as it blocks the door. "He can't..." Scott pants.

They both laugh before Scott goes back to Maddy who is laying passed out on the floor. "Give her to me. Across the table," Stiles says before the Alpha tries to get out again.

Scott hits Maddy in he face hard, he keeps hitting until Maddy wakes up. "We have to go. Come on," he says helping her up.

She sways a bit but he holds her up and helps her across the table. Stiles holds her up until Scott holds her up again. Stiles gets on the table eve after Scott tried to stop him and looks at the Alpha.

Maddy can't hear her brother or Scott as she tries hard not to lose consciousness again. Before she knows it, she is trying to run with Scott holding her up.

Before Maddy knows it, she is standing in the lobby. Allison arrives in the lobby and looks at Maddy. "What happened to her?" She asks grabbing Maddy's face who seems totally out of it.

Lydia and Jackson arrive, they ask the same thing. Scott tries to think of something before the ceiling starts cracking.

"Run!" Scott screams making them all start running.

They get to cafeteria and Scott puts Maddy down before they start stacking chairs and tables by the doors.

Stiles stays by Maddy's side as she has lost consciousness again. When Maddy wakes up, Scott is gone. She groans as she puts her hand on her forehead but quickly takes it off.

"Scott?" She whispers.

"He'll be right back," Stiles says sitting next her and holding her hand.

She frowns groaning again and holding her head. "Why? What is he doing?" She asks trying to get up.

"Getting the keys. He'll be right back," Stiles says again as he stops her from getting up.

Lydia is sitting next her on the other side and puts a tissue on her forehead to wipe away the blood. "Why are you here? You can't be here. You'll die," Maddy says.

Suddenly the door is locked making everybody go to the door. Maddy groans as she hears sirens, she puts her hands on her ears. "What is that?" She mumbles.

"Sirens. Dad got my call," Stiles smiles.

"You called dad?" She asks.

"Yes, Maddy. You were dying, we were going to die. I had too," he says his smile fading immediately.

Isaac looks at the sleeping Maddy in her hospital bed. "What happened?" He asks stiles and Scott.

"A lot," Stiles sighs as he looks at his twin in the bed.

Isaac goes into the room and looks at her as she is still sleeping. He sighs as he sits down while grabbing her hand that isn't broken. "Hey..." she whispers looking at him.

He smiles as he looks up. "Hey you," he says softly with tears in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
350K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
333 16 7
[ stiles stilinski x fem!oc ] A boy and a girl meeting... again? But with a supernatural twist. [ Teen Wolf; S1 & S2 ] Status ➡️ ongoing I only own M...
486K 8.6K 86
teen wolf characters x y/n - BOYS scott , stiles , derek , liam , theo , isaac , jackson , brett , jordan - GIRLS lydia , allison malia , kira cora ...