Always You (Leah Williamson x...

By Woso_23

Cara Gross is a professional football player for the german national team and vfl wolfsburg.She is the daugth... More

Introduction
The Beginning
Meeting the Team
An end and a new beginning
Summer Break
Training Camp
Training Camp II
Complicated
First Game in Red
Do you need a Hug ?
Come with me
Blue eye
North London Derby
You are jealous
Vacation
Its okay..
Back in London
Roommates
Can't i find new friends ?
Ask her.
(Happy) New Year
Im sorry.
I have made a decision
Arnold Clark Cup
Coming Home
You are my everything
Rumours
Magical Place
The Start.
What have i done ?
Hate
Feeling Better
The House
Christmas
Hello :)
Instagram Posts
Hello II :)

Im there for you

1.7K 41 10
By Woso_23

Cara POV:

We were now three weeks into the new season and i played amazing.I've let all my anger and everything out there on the pitch and just scored a hattrick against West Ham.

I clap hands with everyone after the Game before i went to a interview

,,Cara 3 Games 5 Goals and 2 Assists..looks like you are trying to break some record" he says and i smile slightly.

,,No i just try to play my best Game like always and yeah have some luck right now with my right foot" i say to him and he nods.

,,Do you already notice some difference in this league after the euros win from England ?" he asks me and i nod slightly ,,Oh yeah definitely..we have a lot more visitors at our Games and yeah the Arsenal Community just grows and i really hope it continues to grow"

,,Last Question..some fans on the internet say you are after that loss in euros and after having not that successful season with Arsenal on a Revenge Tour..would you say that too ?" he asks me and i grin slightly

,,I dont know..ask me again at the end of the season" i say and wink at the camera before i walk away.

,,Revenge season ?Really ?" Manu asks me and i smile ,,I didnt say yes to it" i say and we look at each other ,,Is everything okay ?" she asks me and i smile ,,I just scored an hattrick Manu..of course im okay" i say and we go inside the changing room.

Two Weeks later

I watch how Leah went down after she tricked out an Spurs Player no contact injurys are never good i run over to her and go down on my knees ,,Where does it hurt ?" i ask her and she looks at me ,,My Foot" she says and i nod while the physios came.

I stay by her side and hold her hand and stroke her cheek a few times ,,Everything is going to be okay..dont worry about it Leah" i say to her and help her up with the physios ,,Score for me" she says and i nod before i kiss her forehead and the physios go with her off the field.

I watch after her and sigh.

We had a lot of arguments in the last three weeks and this doesnt make it easier , i sigh and go back to my position to continue to play the Game.

Flashback

We just came back from Dinner with Alex and Leah said again something was wrong with me

,,Talk to me Cara please.." she says while we go into her apartment and i take off my jacket ,,About what ?" i ask her.

,,About what is going on with you..you are acting different.You dont enjoy it to go out with me ,you dont laugh that much you dont smile that often.Something must be going on!" she says and i shake my head

,,There is nothing going on! And there is nothing to talk about" i say to her and we look at each other with a serious face.

,,Why wont you talk to me ?What have i done ?Did i hurt you ?Is it the euros win ?" she asks and i shake my head.

,,What the hell Leah ?No..i told you about a million times how proud i am of you.Am i sad about it that i lost ?Of course i dont like to lose neither of us does but that is not reason why i would be acting weird" i say to her and she rolls her eyes.

,,But something must be wrong! Otherwise you wouldn't be that different" she says to me and i sigh ,,Leah..People change yes even in relationships maybe i just changed" i say to her and she looks at me.

,,You didnt change ,you are acting different because something happend and the fact that you are not talking to me hurts me!" She says and i roll my eyes

,,Dont roll your fucking eyes at me Cara! You know im right..just say it Cara! Im your partner..we love each other dont we ?Talk to me..please.Its my job to be there for you and to help you if go through something" Leah says and i look at her while i go to her.

,,I love you Leah..i really do and there is nothing wrong" i say to her and grab her hands ,,Please Leah..can we please rest this case.We are just arguing these last weeks" i say and she takes her hands away from me.

,,No..if you wont talk to me you need to go home" she says and i look at her.

,,Really ?Now you wont even sleep next to me" i say to her and she sighs

,,I love you Cara..and i want that this works but you wont talk to me.You need to trust me again or something and thats why i say we should not sleep next to each other for the next weeks" Leah says and i just look at her.

I dont even know what to say to this.

,,If its what you wont" i say and grab my jacket again and put it on while she looks at me and i go to the door.

,,Cara..i love you.I love you like i never loved someone else before do not forget that" she says and i look at her before i nod ,,I love you too Leah even if this here hurts" i say and she nods.

,,Than you should ask yourself how much it hurts me that you wont talk to me" she says and i go.

Flashback ends

This was just 7 days ago and what can i say ?Leah and i had barely contact in these last days.

We only saw each other when we had training and everything which was still a lot but i missed her.She kept me sleeping at night and now i just lay there wide awake most of the time while i read all these messages in my DM's.

I didnt get as many messages as a it was a few weeks ago but it were still a lot and thats why i kept myself busy with my training.

Everyone always asked if i was okay and when i say everyone i mean it.Every Teammates even my Germany Teammates texted me asking me.My whole family plus Amanda and Jacob and obviously Leah.

I hate it.Why cant they just leave me alone ?Im sure everything will go away in a while and im like i was before right ?

I sigh on the pitch before the game starts again and look around.
I will win this Game for Leah.

Just a few minutes later i scored a Goal and went to one of the cameras ,,That was for you Leah" i say and tapped the Arsenal Badge before we went back to our positions.

I even scored a second goal before the Game ended and we thanked our fans before i quickly went into the changing room to go to Leah.

She was still in the physios room which is why i went inside and look at her.She cried

I cant see her cry.

My heart breaks when i see my girl sad.

I sit down next to her and take her hand which i kiss ,,Hey..Darling look at me" i say and she looks at me
,,Do you already know what it is ?" i ask her and she nods

,,I tore my outer ligament in my foot" she says and i nod before i hug her and she crys in my arms.

,,Hey..Le..my love" i say to her and stroke away her tears ,,This means you will only miss 4 to 6 Weeks..everything will be okay" i say to her and kiss her forehead.

,,I will help you..everyone will help you to get our skipper as quickly as possible to get back on the pitch" i say to her and she nods.

I hug her for a while before she is a bit more relaxed now ,,Did you score a Goal for me ?" she asks and i smile.

,,Of course i did.I even scored two for you and you know that all my Goals i score are for you" i say to her and she smiles slightly ,,Even in the last weeks ?" she asks and i sigh and nod ,,Even in the last weeks..all my goals are for you.No matter what happends" i say to her and kiss her hand.

,,Luckliy i dont need an Operation..i just need to wear a boot for the next 4 weeks" she says and i nod.

,,I will help you" i say and she looks at me ,,I thought about living the next four weeks at my Moms House..you have training nearly every day" she says and i nod slightly.

,,I understand it.I understand how much you need your mom in situations like this" i say to her and she nods smiling slightly ,,Thanks"

,,I will drive you there alright ?And visit you as often as i can" i say to her and she nods before we hug each other ,,I love you" i say to her and kiss her.

,,I love you too" she says and kisses me again before i went to the changing room to get a shower and get dressed.

Next Day

I just drove Leah to her mum and got her bags upstairs before i went down again ,,Are you sure you want to sleep upstairs ?Walking might hurt" i ask her when i came down again and she sat there with her mum and her Grandmother.

,,Yes im sure" she says and i nod before i look around ,,I would drive now to training and come back later..the drive could be longer than before because of the traffic" i say and she nods ,,No Problem..just text me" she says and i nod.

Before i go to her and kiss her cheek ,,Listen to what your mom says..you need to rest" i say to her and she smiles slightly ,,I will" she says and i look to Amanda ,,Should i bring something when i come back ?Some Groceries or something ?" i ask her and she shakes her head.

,,No we have everything but thank you" she says and i nod.

,,Alright then..have a good day and enjoy the time together" i say and leave the house do drive to London Colney.

Leah POV:

I watch after Cara and sigh before i look at Mom and Grandma Bernie.

,,How were the last weeks ?" Mom asks and i sigh ,,We had a lot of arguments and she still doesnt want to talk to me" i say and they nod.

,,We try it when she comes back" my Grandma says and i nod ,,Thanks"

,,Will she sleep here ?" Mom asks and i sigh ,,Maybe..i dont know we havent slept in the same bed since last week after i told her to leave my apartment" i say and they nod slightly.

,,Everything will be alright again..every couple had some difficult phases" my Grandma says and i nod ,,Well i wish our phase would end really quickly.I miss her" i say and they smile at me.

We had a good day we played some Games and talked about our family when Cara came back to my moms house and cooked Dinner for us all.We still talked about everything while Cara ate in silence

,,How was training ?" i ask her and she looks up to me ,,Normal..just a small session since we had the Game yesterday" she says and i nod.

She continues to eat and i still look at her ,,I heard that the documentary about the German National Team comes out in a week..am i right ?" i ask her and she nods ,,Yep i already saw the trailer..looks good" she says and i nod with a small smile.

,,Will you watch it ?" i ask her and she takes a sip of her water ,,Maybe..i dont know" Cara says and i look over to Mom.

,,Maybe we can all watch it together..it would be interesting to see how your team was during the euros" Mom says and i nod ,,Yeah we can do that" she says and looks at us.

,,How is the food ?" she asks and we all nod ,,Very good..like always" i say to her with a soft smile.

She takes all our dishes and puts it in the dishwasher before she cleans the kitchen ,,I will go upstairs..im tried" i say and they all nod ,,I will bring you to your room" Cara says.

I say goodnight to my mom and grandma before Cara helps me going upstairs.She helps me getting into some new clothes and puts the blanket over me.

,,I visit you tomorrow morning" she says and sits down on the bed beside me ,,You can stay here" i say to her and she strokes my cheek gently

,,I thought you didnt want me to sleep in the same bed" she says and i nod ,,I know but i noticed how much i need you beside me" i say to her and she smiles slightly and kisses me gently

,,I will come up later again and sleep next to you.." she says and i smile at her ,,Thanks" i say and take her hand in mine and kiss it ,,I love you" i say to her and she smiles slightly
,,I love you too" she says and we kiss again before she goes down again.

I watch after her and sigh.I love her but we cant keep doing this if this lasts any longer.

Cara POV:

5 Days later

I just drove to Milton Keynes after practice and im tired.The Training is intense and driving to Milton Keynes and then back to London Colney everyday and that multiple times doesnt make it better.

I sigh when i got into Amandas House and go into the living room ,,Where are Amanda and Bernie ?" i ask her and kiss her before i take my jacket off.

,,Just Grocery shopping they will come back in a few minutes" she says and i sit down beside her and lay back.

,,How was training ?" she asks and i close my eyes ,,Normal like always"

I hear her sigh and see that she just looks back at the TV ,,If you want to say something just say it Leah" i say and she looks at me.

,,Is Training always just gonna be normal like always when i ask you ?" she asks and i sigh ,,What do you want me to tell you ?Everything we did ?" I ask her and we look at each other.

,,No not everything but maybe a bit more and not just normal" she says and i sigh and shake my head before i stood up ,,Im not gonna argue with you now" i say and she stands up.

,,Why ?Because you dont like talking to me ?Why are you even coming here if you dont want to talk or see me ?" she asks and i turn around to look at her.

,,What are you talking about Leah ?! I drive here every single day to see you and to look after you.I could just stay in Saint Albans but no i drive to Milton Keynes every single day" i say to her and she looks at me.

,,But you wont talk to me! You are acting like you did the last weeks..you are not yourself.You changed!" she says to me and i roll my eyes.

,,Again this topic ?Really Leah ?When will you learn to fucking let this case rest ?If you dont like how i changed then leave" i say to her and she looks shocked at me.

,,Cara..i love you but im starting to believe that you dont love me anymore..you are not talking to me you are barely smiling ,you dont make jokes like you did before and you do just want to stay at home and do nothing.You are barely touching me and you barely look at me!" she says loud and i sigh and get angry.

,,Because i fucking hate myself!" i yell at her and she looks shocked at me.

,,You dont know what i've been through after the final..what comments i needed to read.I was threatened..People told me i dont deserve to live that i dont deserve to play and that they wish someone would break my legs..that i dont deserve the armband and that i should quit playing football!" i yell at her and she just looks at me shocked and looks behind me.

I turn around and see Amanda and Bernie there who i think heard everything when i look in their face.

,,You dont know how it was to have everyones eyes at you" i say quiet and grab my jacket to leave.

,,Cara.." Leah says and i sigh ,,I come back" i say and leave.

I know how much she would fear it that im leaving her but i wont i just needed to get out right now.

Leah POV:

I look after Cara and im shocked about what i just heard.

She was threatened and needed to read such awful things just because she made one mistake.

I knew that this missed freekick would hurt her but i didnt thought People would attack her for it.

I sigh and sit down and go through my face ,,She hates herself" i say quietly and look at my mom.

Cara hates herself.
I cant even believe it ,she is such a wonderful person but she hates herself.

,,She will come back and then we will help her"Mom says and hugs me.

Now i feel guilty for asking her all the time ,to ask our friends if they could ask her if everything was alright.

I sigh and nod before i look around and see her phone on the table in front of me ,,Do you really think you should look into her phone without asking her ?" Mom asks and i grab her phone and look at her lockscreen which was a picture of us.

,,I dont think she will show me what type of messages she got" i say and type in my Birthday to unlock her phone and sigh before i go to her Instagram and scroll through her DM's.

The three of us go through these texts and it didnt seem to stop most of the time it where the same people but they texted her a lot ,,God why hasnt she just blocked them ?" i ask quietly and put her phone away.

,,She let that people go into her head and believed what they said" Mom says and i nod before i look at my watch ,,I hope she comes back soon"

We wait for a bit before my Grandma goes to Bed and Mom and i fell asleep on the couch when i heard how the front door opened and Bella got off me to check who it is.

It must be Cara since Bella didnt started barking.I notice how they go into the kitchen and stand quietly up to go their too.

,,Here you go..dont tell anyone" she says to Bella after she gave her something to eat and put the dog food away before she turned around and we looked at each other.

,,Do you want some water ?" she asks me and i shake my head and just look at her.

,,I just wanted to grab my phone and my clothes and then i will drive home" she says and i shake my head ,,Please dont..stay.I want you to stay" i tell her and she nods after a while and grabs a bottle of water to drink a bit.

I sit down at the kitchen counter and look at Cara while she looks down at the ground and its quiet expect the noises Bella made while eating.

,,I've read some messages..to be honest with you i've read nearly every message" i say and she looks up to me ,,And before you say something..im sorry that i went on your phone without your premission but please before you say anything let me talk" i say and Cara nods slightly.

I sigh and stand up to go to her and stand in front of her ,,Cara..i know that it hurt to lost the final and that it hurts that you didnt make the freekick but you can still be proud of yourself.You've won the Golden Ball and you've won best player of the tournament.I know this doesnt mean that much to you cause you wanted to win the big throphy but be proud of what you've won.
Cara you are an amazing person.
You are funny,caring and help anyone if they need your help.You give good advice and your an extremly good listener.Everything these People wrote to you is wrong and you should not listen to that i know it sounds easy but you should really not listen" i say and grab her hands into mine.

I take a few steps closer to her and look into her eyes.

,,Talk to me..you are not alone.I can help you like you help me..i may be not as good as you but i promise i try even if its just a hug to make you feel better" i say to her and she smiles slightly which makes me grin a bit.

,,You are loved Cara..by your family ,by all your teammates at Arsenal or your national team and they will definitely tell you that you didnt lose the final alone.Your a team you win and you lose together.You have my family who love you ,all your friends and me.
Cara i love you ,i have never loved someone like i love you before.You mean everything to me and it hurts that you didnt want to talk to me but it hurts even more to know now that the person i love so much and that i adore hates herself because of some idiots on the internet" i say to her and lay my arms around her neck and look into her eyes.

,,Can i now say something ?" she asks and i nod slightly smiling.

,,Im sorry.I thought about all this in the last hours and..it was wrong to not talk to you.I know you just wanted to help but i thought i should go through this alone" she says and i nod

,,I love you Leah..i love you so damn much its not even a joke.You make my life easier and better and im extremly sorry for what i did to you..to us these last weeks.And dont ever say again that i dont love you..i love you so much and im sorry that i didnt show you that these last weeks.You dont deserve this..i hope you give me the chance to be better for you and that i talk to you more about my problems..i know you always say that there is no need for me to go through all of my problems alone but i just try and solve everything myself all the time" she says and i smile slightly

,,I know that Honey..i knew that just after a few weeks knowing you" i say to her and we smile at each other.

,,Dont let anyone tell you ,you are an awful person or you do not deserve to play football or anything else.You deserve everything cause you earned it.Your one of the best players i know" i tell and she smiles at me ,,Thanks..that means a lot" she tells me and i kiss her cheek.

,,We will go through this together..alright ?" i ask her and reach out with my pinky finger

,,Really a pinky promise ?" she asks me laughing slightly and i look at her with a serious face.

,,Really and now give me your pinky finger" i say to her and she nods.

,,Alright Skipper" she says and we do a pinky promise before she wraps her arms around me and looks at me.

,,I love you" she says looking into my eyes and now i fully believe her again when she says that because she has that look in her eyes.

,,I love you too" i say and we kiss each other lovingly.

I know that was just the start in this recovery process for her and that will take time for her to love herself fully again but we were on the right track now.

She finally opened up and i believe in her that she will talk to me in a future cause she knows how much this means to me.

_________________

Next Chapter done✅️

I have the feeling this was not such a good chapter :( .Tell me your thoughts about it :)

Soo Cara and Leah talked..finally!
How do you think will the next weeks look for them ?
Will Cara finally ask her if Leah wants to move in with her ?
And how will the media effect their relationship ?Maybe they need to tell the world that they are dating.

Tell me your ideas for this story
I would appreciate it :)

Leave a ⭐️ if you like it :)

Have a good day 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.2K 60
What happens when a girl who is hard to love joins arsenal? I guess you're about to find out... Ps don't come at me for anything I'm not trying to d...
32.7K 934 26
Y/N Y/L/N has been a big fan of the Matildas since she was 5. In fact, it's what got her into football in the first place. It caused her to move to W...
130K 2.9K 69
alex beck, a former chelsea academy player, has been called up to the first team. when chelsea play arsenal at the conti cup final, she asks herself...