Once Upon The Dream

By maedaye

FourTris AU I am not the owner of Divergent, Insurgent, or Allegiant. The owner is the one and only Mrs. Ver... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Tobias' Performance for chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1k? Dafuq?
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ALTERNATIVE
Chapter 17
1 Year Anniversary
Epilogue

Chapter 1.

824 12 7
By maedaye

Tris Pov
Monday 6:00
I hear my alarm clock go off and it's awfully noisy. I try to make the noise stop but im to lazy. By the time I stop the noise, UGHH, I have to get ready for school. I get something to eat first, I make pancakes for the family because they aren't really up yet. Once I finish eating my pancakes, I brush my teeth for about 2 and a half minutes. Now, I find some clothes to wear on the first day of school. I ended up wearing a black sweater , a hoodie, some white jeans, and my favorite uggs. I pack the rest of my bag with my old gym clothes ( a sweatshirt and shorts with shoes). Once I get to school, I go to the counselor to get my schedule and locker number and lock combiation.
Locker 4646
1. Language Arts- Room 211
2. PE- Gym
3. Math-Room 179
4. Elective- Room 214
Lunch
5.Homeroom- Room 199
6. Social Studies and Science- Rom 243
Once I find my locker, I see a tan mocha skinned girl, shes short in a way. " Hi. Are you new here? I'm Christina." She says." I'm Tris, nice to meet you Christina" I smile. There is a guy with black hair (or brown idk) and blue eyes with a random girl , no clue how to describe her...Pretty I guess? " That's Four and Lauren. Wait. I THOUGHT THEY BROKE UP!!! Might be Lauren being desperate." Christina says. I can hear them talking from my locker. I listen to them as i put things in my locker. "Lauren, I'm not interested in you anymore" Four says with his husky, hot voice 😍. "Please babe." Lauren says. She kind of sounds like Ellen Page. " DO NOT CALL ME THAT. I broke up with you. Its over. End of story. "Four shouts. Lauren walks away. Before she did, I hide in the locker so she wouldn't notice me. Once I come out of the locker, I get my books and accidentally bump into Four. "I'm so sorry" I say and I run to my class before he could say anything. Once I get to my class, I get to the closet empty seat I could find and Four gets the seat next to me in the back. He passes me a note.
нι ι'м ғoυr, ι reмeмвer вυмpιng ιnтo yoυ earlιer. ι dιdn'т мean тo ѕcare yoυ.
I see him smiling at me while reading the paper.
Then I write in,
Мy naмe ιѕ Тrιѕ.
Then the bell rings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.3K 50
What if Tris didn't die in Allegiant but everyone else thinks she's dead. What will she do now that she has survived? Will she ever find her way back...
662 1 24
this is what I think would have happened if tris would have lived. I hope you like it. I've read alot of stories but I want to try my own. Any feedba...
323K 8.3K 54
Tris has just moved to Chicago, and is starting a new high school. She meets a great group of friends and a boy who she can't stop thinking about. i'...
100K 2.4K 39
*This story is being edited for mistakes.* Tris (Six), Tobias (Four), Zeke, and Uriah are in the FBI working for the leader, Max. They are sent to Di...