Dime, Tell Me

By JeongbuChiki

Min Yoongi (Suga) falls in love with his assistant. After 4 years of working together side by side he decides... More

Home for Christmas

Tell Me

20 1 0
By JeongbuChiki

I like to look at him when he isn't looking. I wonder does he even have a clue that he's my whole world. He
probably doesn't..if he knew would he care. How would he react. He exposes my heart with the stroke of every
key, and he's not even aware.

The Sounds of the music softly filters through the room.He's unaware that he has an audience. I closed my eyes and let the music engulf me like warm hug. The only witness to my bliss is his cat. Whom I think is looking at me with resignation.

She doesn't know how you see her. How you drink her in when she's not looking. How you've tried to conform to her likes over the years. She became your muse. You can barely remember a time she wasn't there. You pour your heart into every word you play.

Damn! Shit! Fuck!

Dime que más debo hacer...

"Maybe I should just be myself so she can love me as Me..."

Being his personal assistant over the years had proven to be the hardest task of your life. Not because he's difficult to work with but because from day one he'd taken residence in your mind, moved to your heart shortly after and refuses to move out.

- Noona, it's time for my selfies right.? He eyed you curiously. *it's so cute when she avoids my gaze*...

- Umm. Oh yeah, you're right. Let me get the photographer. Aa I started to walk away he gently grabbed my wrist. I averted my eyes back to him. - Yes, Yoongi...

My eyes drop to his large warm hand on my arm and my breathing becomes ragged. I close my eyes and inhale, letting myself enjoy the feel of his callused thumb rubbing slow circles on the inside of my wrist...
- "Please"... The word is released on the breath that I had been holding. "Tell me." He whispered and my eyes snapped open. - "What.. um.. I.." I couldn't find words. I wrenched your arm from his and fled the room as if Hades himself was giving chase. As I rounded the corner I slumped against the wall to catch my breath. I closed my eyes and took a couple more deep breaths to calm myself. "Damn him. God, I want him!" I didn't realize I had spoken out lout until I heard THAT voice.

- "Was there something you wanted
to tell me"... My words get caught on my throat as he rounds the corner and makes his way to mr. The clicking of his Chelsea boots making my heart race. Now he's in front of me. Lifting my head by my chin.

Cupping my face with his hands. I was cornered, with nowhere to go. Melting into his touch. I wanted nothing more than to smash my lips on his. And ruin that freshly done make up. He'd been practicing his Spanish with me.

⁃ i Dime, por favor ! He leaned in closer. His lips mere inches away from mine.

- 1-I want you Yoongi. I have since day one. And it's driving me insane I can't take it anymore. You are my whole
world. And I feel I can't breath when your not with me. FUCK!!!

Not realizing I had shut my eyes and tears had begun streaming down my face. I shouted the last part. Only when he spoke in a soft deep raspy tone was that I realized the dramatic scene I had created. And felt even more embarrassed.

- Noona I- I. Is that how you really feel, about me? You was saved from answering by a loud purr. We both looked down at his cat rubbing herself against my bare legs. I looked up at him and saw his smirk and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

..Yeah... She's not the only kitty that needed petting...

He knelt down to pick her up, but instead I feel those same callused fingers sliding up my legs as he rose to his feet. His hands stop just short of my barely there panties, under my skirt... Every hair on my body stood up. Afraid to look down I averted my eyes to the ceiling. Under my breath I muttered - 0h my f*cking God. Placing the
palms of my hands to my sides against the wall to steady myself. I heard him chuckle. His fingertips lingering threatening to pull on the seem of my thong.
- What was that kitten? Dime. Tell me what you want... Dime que tu quieres?

The smirk on his face sinister, in a good way. His eyes dark with desire. What I felt was so intense I found yourself at a loss for words.

- 1- I want you. My voice was shaky. Internally I scrramed at muself... * why am I such a mess *. Mu chest began
heaving up and down, as he came closer pressing his chest against mine.

- Breath kitten. Breath. Yoongi rasped. Bringing his lips closer until they were mere inches from mine. - You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that. God, I want you so bad. His breath hitched as his lips brushed mines. Wasting no time his tongue sought entrance into my mouth. Which I gladly granted with a
moan. His hand dancing around my thigh. Sneaking over to squeeze my meaty cheeks under my black, blue, yellow and white pencil short skirt matching his jacket. I wore a white t just like him. Slightly tilting his head to deepen the kiss. His eyes closed relishing in the moment he waited so long for.

-What time is it? He asked.

- "Huh!". "What!?" FUCK! You wanted to scream in frustration. What a time for brain cells to decide to work.

- "Mmmmmm"He drawled. " Yes, I have that call with the guys in a few." I hadn't come this far an not get the chance to taste him. I shoved your hand in his silky hair and pulled him towards me. Smashing my lips on his and he responded in turn. His mouth was ready and greedy as it devoured mine. It ended to quickly and I whimpered desperate for more.

- "Shhh" He said rubbing my bottom lip with the pad of his thumb. As I were a few inches taller than he was due to my heels,
when he dragged his hands down your neck it, stopped at your breasts, which fit perfect in the palm of his hand. He grasped the left one firmly and started palming it through my t-shirt. My nipples hardened instantly causing me to moan and rub myself against him. He brought his other hand to my core and used his fingertips to play with my naughty lips through the thin fabric of my panties. I was so wet that it felt like there was no barrier between my sensitive flesh and his fingers. I tried to grind against his hand and he pulled away.

- Anticipation is the best foreplay, querida... he licked his fingers as he pressed his forehead on mines. Reschedule everything for tomorrow. After this meeting you're mine. Make sure this pussy stays wet for me.

He gave me one last deep kiss and went back to his office to start his video call with the rest of the guys. My legs were shaking as I slid down the wall and sat on the floor willing my body to calm down. His cat crawled onto my lap and purred loudly. I could feel the vibrations going through its body. As she moved around on my lap i looked down at her and I could've sworn she was smiling back at me. I three my head back and laughed outloud.

A Few Hours Later...

I knew the moment he walked into the room. It was like something pulled him to me. I stood infront of the large glass window. Goosebumps broke out on my skin when I felt him palm my ass. Feeling the absence of his touch I turned to see him sitting on the lounger, legs spread out in front of him. An open invitation for me to come join him.

- You know... it wasn't easy rescheduling everything you had this afternoon for tomorrow. I frowned at him stopping halfway. Placing my hand on my hip and quickly glancing at my stiletto boots. Eyes on him again as I felt his burning stare.

- But you got it done. Because you're the best. You know the guys still whine about not having you assigned to them. Their assistants are always screwing things up. He laughed his evil im hot shot laugh.

- You're mean, Min Yoongi. I resumed my walk with his lap as my destination. Cocking an eye brow he corrected me.

- Ah, ah, ah what have I told you, mi amor. When it's us I'm Suga. Or sugar as you like to tease. He rolled his eyes. By now I stood infront of him, right between his legs. I couldn't hold back the laughter that bursts out of me.

- Mi azucar caramelo. I giggled. Lifting one leg and setting my right knee on his left thigh.
- Come here and let me show you how Suga turns to caramel. He said in a sultry tone. His eyes already undressing me. Pulling me by my hands he sat me on his lap having me straddle him. Hissing at the feel of my wet core over his semi harden member adjusting under me. Smiling as I
leaned in to whisper in his ear.

- Mi azucar caramelo. My words dragged out slithering in his ear. Tormenting
him as I snuck my hands in his jacket sleeves to slip it off him. His skin erupting in goosebumps while my fingertips trailed his skin as I pulled the jacket off. Immediately he snuck a hand over the back of my head tangling his fingers in my hair and pulling back exposing my neck.

-You love to tease me. Malvada. Fuck...
He growled as he peppered mt neck with open mouth kisses. I snuck my hands in his hair brushing my fingers through it, grinding on his growing bulge. -Mmm, kitten is eager ha... Dime... tell me what you want mami? He continued his invasion on my neck with his sinful kisses working over my soft spot.

-Mmm papi. Ahh...

- What was that kitten... That's a new one. He smirked as he reconnected with my lips. - Instead of daddy - papi...

- You like it ? I giggled in-between moans and kisses.

- Me gusta. He growled into the kiss
I giggled all the more at his slightly accented Spanish. It was sweet that he had even tried and it made me want him all the more. His hand was firm at my nape and gently pulled my head back.

- "Are you laughing at me?" I tried to cover my face with my hands, but he wasn't having it. "I can think of
better things to do with that mouth of yours right now and it doesn't involve laughing". His voice sent a delicious shiver through my body as his lips peppered kisses from my ear down to my neck. The implied promkse going straight to my core.

If was not wet before I certainly was now. If only he knew what my pretty mouth wanted to do to him since the day ee started working together. I tried to rub myself against the growing bulge in his pants, but he had my hips firmly in his grasp making it almost impossible for me to move. I could only manage to rock my hips a fraction, but the friction of the fabric of my barely there panties was giving me a slight relief.

I moaned and arched my back. - Please... the word slipped out on a breath. He roughly dragged me forward, forcing me to bend my knees. Which positioned my dripping wet core right on top of his cock. The hardness of it rubbing against me in the best way. Immediately I started grinding my hips hard against it.

- Is this what you want kitten? He asked against my throat. - Or is it these? He reached between my thighs and ran his fingers over my wetness. He moved my thong to the side and immediately pushed two digits inside my pussy.

- Oh. Yes. Fuck, Suga. Fuck. He shoved them in further making that come here gesture, guaranteed to make me see stars.

- Fuck, you're so wet. And so fucking tight. I can't wait to be inside you. He wasn't lying, he could hear the squelched sound as he pumped in and out of you. My body was primed and ready.

- Fuck, fuck. He could feel my orgasm even before it started.

- That's it, come for me baby. His fingers moved faster and my hips matched his pace. Before I knew it I was screaming his name as my greedy pussy spasm around his fingers letting mu juices streamed down his hand. It should have been enough but I was greedy and wanted more. I continued to grind on his hand as pir lips locked in an epic mouth fuck. I began fumbling with the zipper of his jeans. I needed to feel him, taste him. Grinding still against his hand I confeases all my dirty little secrets of all the wet dreams I had about him.

- Mmm... I've wanted this so much. I've imagined.. my words broken laced with erotic notes.

- You've wanted what, kitten. What have you imagined, dreamed... me touching you like this... he pumped his fingers in and put of me. Grunting every time I moved my hips. Bringing his lips to mine. - Or me inside you fucking you senseless. Hhm... Tell me.

- I - I want all of you. Everything, Yoongi, please. I begged my body feeling desperate for his touch, yearning his caress.

- Ok, kitten 1 will give you what you want but not here. He said in serious tone.

- Ha? Wha... I was confused. He abruptly stood up, encasing his arms under my ass cheeks and carrying me to his room. He spoke as he carried me to the bed.

- Noona I don't want just your body. I want all of you. The good and the bad. His words carrying the out most sincerity. Laying me softly on the bed. He never took his eyes of me. Seeing the look in my eyes tugged at his heart strings. I could feel a warmth wash all over me like a wave. A wave of love and desire. The way he looked at me had me feeling all kinds of ways. He undressed in hurry, not wasting time he removed even his boxer briefs. Then proceeded to skillfully remove all my clothes, helping me quickly out of my t-shirt, bra, skirt, thong and boots. Finally he had mw naked in his bed.

-So beautiful. His voice was hoarse, deep, sexy. He advanced towards me. Feeling his dick twitching. The sight if his milky white skin and toned torso made my mouth water. Shoving one of his pillows under your head sent into a drunken trip across the galaxies soaked in his scent. He began a trail of open mouth sloppy wet kisses from my ankles all the way to my inner thighs. Eyes fixated on me the entire time. Watching, enjoying how my body arches of his bed in response to his touch.

He knew exactly how many times he imagined taking me like this and making me his. Because it all began the day ee met. Today specifically marked the 4 year anniversary of the first time/day he set eyes on me, from which moment the two of is had unintentionally become inseparable.

He was dying to eat mr out taste me. But his cock had other plans in mind. It throbbed in anticipation to the point where it became physically painful. If he didn't impale me within the next few seconds he would end up with a serious case of blue balls.

Just as he delivered naughty kisses over my moisten folds, I noticed the strained expression on his face. How he would take deep long breaths.

-Suga... papi. Come here. I said in a breathy voice. Tugging on his hair and his shoulders.

-But... his read fear of disappointment.

-Baby that can wait. Come to me. My erotic tone edged him to come closer till he was face to face with me. His tip soaked with the white paint he specifically harbored for my interior design, knocking at your entrance.

- I've wanted you since the day I first saw you. Fuck!!. He pressed his forehead on mine, eyes closed. Feeling me softly run my nails up and down his back. Goosebumps erupting all over his skin. Intently I observed his pained
expression. Before he entered you he wanted to know. He needed to
know. Before he took me and made me his and his alone he had to hear me say it. So he asked. Still eyes closed.

-Noona, will you be my girl ? The question lingered as his eyes frantically searched yours.

-I thought you'd never ask mi azucar caramelo. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him in for a intense, heated kiss. His tongue stating claim over mines. My legs instinctively sneaked themselves around his waist closing
what ever gap remained between us. His iron rod guiding its self into my warm dripping honey pot. A loud deep grunt
escaping from deep within his chest as he sank inch hy inch inside me. A gasp crossing from my mouth to his as I
felt his length invade and fill me up until his mushroom tip caressing my sweet spot.

⁃ Ohhhh my god. Ohh fuck. It took me a minuute to adjust to his size. He showered my mouth, face and neck with hungry kisses. Stopping at my ear brushing his lips against my earlobe.

- ls my kitten ok? Mmm ...

- Mhm. The sensation of him was to overwhelming to form coherent words at the moment. I nodded my head. - More...

That one single word was all the confirmation he needed to plow into me like his life depended on it. Decending his weight on my body. He sneaked his arms
under my shoulder blades trying to be closer to me if possible and commenced a sequenced of hard painfully slow thrusts. His mission to caress every inch of .y velvety insides.

- God your so fucking tight and wet. Is all this for me kitten... Mmm.

His moans mixed in with growls and grunts that were laced by my screams of ecstasy. The salacious sounds bounced around the room making their way back to the symphony of skin slapping on skin. The
wet sounds coming from my drenched pussy as he pounded into me was the sweetest melody he had ever heard. His face had been buried in the crook of my neck breathing me in. Suddenly he decided enough it was time for me to be on top. He needed to see me. Without warning and without pulling out he flipped us over, now firmly holding on to my hips as I straddled him and began rocking my hips.

-Mmm so beautiful my kitten. He
purred as his back arched of the bed

- Mmm que rico, papi. Mmmggghhh fuck. Ahhh. Mhm harder. Faster. My commands rang sweetly in his ears as he pummeled me from underneath.

- Fuck kitten 1 love that Spanish dirty little mouth of yours.Sexy, mmm... shit, mmgghh. And now its all mine.

His voice a low growl sending shivers down my spine. Leaning in to kiss you whispered. - You feel better than I
imagined. I wanna stay like this forever.

- Mmm, that can be arranged. He growled with a smirked on his face and now close to his climax. He notices me clenching
tighter around him. - Is my kitten about to cum? His deep low raspy voice circled through my veins.

- Aha. I kissed him hard and deep. Come on kitten don't tease papi. Let go. Cum for me.

On command and with a scream of his name that made the walls shake I released my essence all over him. At the
same time he shot up his warm seed deep inside me. Feeling the warmth of my juices cascading over his body made him shudder.

-Fuck, you feel so hot and sticky. Reaching down he snuck two fingers in that space between his navel and my pussy, Dipped them and brought them back to his mouth sucking them clean. -Mmm... and sweet. Dulce como caramelo. Yumm. Laughing I collapsed on his chest.

-Oh my god, Min you're definitely something else.

-And you love me for it. He smiled laughing ad he wrapped his arms around me.

- I do. I said with a deep sigh of relief.

-You do??? He was taken aback.

- I do Min Yoongi I love you.

- I love you more kitten. I you more...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 2.1K 14
(First Person) You're in a steady relationship with a sweet guy but a friends birthday party finds this green haired guy really starting to get unde...
586 29 1
Pairing: BTS Yoongi/Suga (Doberman Pinshcer Hybrid) x Reader (human) Genre: Fluff/ Slight Angst/ Smut/ Hybrid au/ Office worker (reader)/ Bodyguard a...
25.4K 257 11
Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity. Fantasm, Domination/submission, Incest, Male / Female Teens, Oral Sex, Written by women
24.4K 635 30
A story about 21 year old Y/n buying a white bunny. She's doesn't know it's a hybrid. He is 23 years old who is horny, perverted, but cute and sweet...