Contract Marriage: I've alway...

By mehaklovely

He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Your place or my place?
Chapter 2 No More Virgin
Chapter 3 The Deal!
Chapter 4 The Wedding Ring!
Chapter 5 Solidifying Our Agreement
Chapter 6 Welcome to the hell!
Chapter 7 Obey you, my foot!
Chapter 8 Her Emotional Drama
Chapter 9 Instagram Live
Chapter: 10 Someone Like You
Chapter 11 She's My Wife
Chapter 12 One Little Kiss!
Chapter 13 I'll kill you!
Chapter 14 Always ready to fight!
Chapter 15 Reliving A Nightmare
Chapter 16 No woman deserves this!
Chapter 17 An Evil Person
Chapter 18 She's lying
Chapter 19 Determined To Expose Her
Chapter 20 I'm losing myself!
Chapter 21 Just kiss me, Steve!
Chapter 22 Fulfilling Our Sexual Desires
Chapter 23 You're getting jealous!
Chapter 25 Venting My Anger On Her
Chapter 26 Sex Buddy
Chapter 27 Striptease Dance
Chapter 28 I'm your husband
Chapter 29 Miss you? Never!
Chapter 30 Not A Good Addiction
Chapter 31 A Typical Angry Wife!
Chapter 32 Possessive Husband
Chapter 33 The False Accusations
Chapter 34 I've always loved her
Chapter 35 A Secret!
Chapter 36 I'm pregnant!
Chapter 37 Our Paths Cross Again
Chapter 38 Hello, my babies!
Chapter 39 Giana and Evan
Chapter 40 His Unwavering Support
Chapter 41 This is my family
Chapter 42 Our Little Troublemaker!
Chapter 43 His Forever Wife
Chapter 44 I missed our proximity
Chapter 45 A moment to cherish forever
Chapter 46 You'll Never Trust Me
Chapter 47 I've Always Loved You
Chapter 48 Mrs Grace Grey
Chapter 49 Dreadful Memories
Chapter 50 A surprise
Chapter 51 Please, Fuck Me
Chapter 52 Where are you, Wifey?
Chapter 53 Revelation Of Her Past
Chapter 54 Healing!
Chapter 55 My Devil Grace
Chapter 56 Her Studio Opening
Chapter 57 His Possessiveness
Chapter 58 The Live Session
Chapter 59 You Deserve A Good Spanking
Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench
Chapter 61 He's The Best Husband
Chapter 62 Where is Giana?
Chapter 63 The Twins' First Birthday
Chapter 64 I Want Your Wife
Chapter 65 Fighting For My Daughter
Chapter 66 It's A Miracle
Chapter 67 Who Kidnapped Giana
Chapter 68 The Revelation
Chapter 69 Our Journey
Epilogue

Chapter 24 Our Shower Sex

1.4K 97 7
By mehaklovely

Steve's P.O.V.

As I prepare to lie down on the sofa to sleep at night, Grace suggests, "If we've been intimate, we can share the bed too. Right?"

Surprisingly, I agree with her perspective for the first time.

"Congratulations, Mrs Grey. You're right for the first time." I tease her, and she responds with an angry look, causing me to chuckle.

After taking my pillow and blanket, I make my way to the bed and lie down beside her.

"Good night, Mr. Grey."

"Good night, Mrs. Grey," I reply, and she smiles before facing away from me.

***

The next morning,

I wake up to find her peacefully sleeping in my arms, her head resting on my chest. It feels comforting to have her so close to me. A smile appears on my face as I watch her sleep. Her warm breath against my chest feels magical, and I automatically press my lips on her forehead.

Unsure of why I did it, I brush it aside and continue holding her tightly as I drift back to sleep with a contented smile on my face.

This morning has become the most beautiful moment of my life.

Grace's POV

I wake up, and as I find myself nestled in his arms, tranquillity envelopes me. I feel something different about being in his embrace.

As I lift my head from his chest and brush my hair aside, I'm greeted by the sight of him peacefully sleeping, embracing me in his warm arms—a sight that brings an immediate smile to my face.

For the first time, I observe the details of his handsome features from so close—the long eyelashes, pointed nose, and irresistibly delicious lips that I find myself drawn to.

I blush, brushing my lips against his and touching my nose to his. The constant smile on my face and the peace in my heart affirm that something profound has occurred.

After carefully coming out of his arms, I rise and step onto the balcony. Today feels different, a change I can't quite understand. I close my eyes to confront the unfamiliar emotions building within me. Realising what I'm feeling, my smile fades, and I push aside my emotions.

I return to the room and take out a cigarette box without looking at him. I hurriedly make my way outside and take a puff on my cigarette, wondering about the complications of the life I've created for myself. As footsteps approach, I turn around and see Steve.

I lean against the railing. "Good morning, Mr. Grey."

"Good morning, Mrs. Grey. I hope you enjoyed sleeping in my arms." He teases with a wink.

Ignoring his words, I extend a cigarette, asking, "Do you wanna have it?"

"Thank you." He accepts, joining me in smoking.

We lean against the railing and engage in conversation.

"You seem to be in a great mood today." I speak, studying his expression.

"That's because we haven't been fighting since yesterday." He replies with a smile.

He's right; we haven't been fighting since yesterday.

"We can live peacefully, like a perfect husband and wife, without the constant battles," I remark, taking a drag of my cigarette before passing it to him.

"Let's spend the remaining days of our marriage in peace." He comments after inhaling the cigarette.

"Only if you refrain from starting fights." I retort before taking the cigarette from his hand and puffing on it.

"You make it sound like I'm the only one initiating fights." He reacts defensively.

"Truth is, every argument begins because of you." As I assert, he shakes his head.

"Yes, only I argue, and you always remain calm." He remarks sarcastically.

"You don't allow me to stay calm, Steve." I glare at him.

He argues, "Look who's talking? Nobody can stay calm after witnessing your rude behaviour, madam."

His lecture restarts, and I can't take it.

"See! We're fighting again because of you." I taunt, pointing my finger at him.

"Really? Because of me? You're unbelievable, Grace." He shakes his head in disbelief.

"You've ruined my mood, Mr. Grey."

"And you've ruined my life, Mrs. Grey."

"Whatever!" I turn away, smoking and ignoring him as he goes to the room.

After a few minutes, I return to the room and find him absent. The sound of the shower catches my attention.

Oh so, he is taking a shower! Imagining how hot he must look under the water, all wet, makes me eager to see him.

Fuck! I just can't wait.

Without second thoughts, I use the spare key to unlock the door and enter. Inside, I witness him naked from behind in the shower area, his well-formed buttocks both enticing and adorable. My breath catches, and his wet body elevates my arousal.

The way he runs his hand through his wet hair. Damn! This is something hot to handle.

My legs carry me closer to him.

"Grace, what the hell?" He freaks out as he turns around and spots me.

Why is he yelling?

"You're acting like I've never seen you naked." I let out a soft chuckle, approaching him.

"Just get out of the bathroom right now!" He orders, raising his voice.

However, I have other plans. I want him to fuck me under the shower. So, I decide to take control of him in my way.

As I pull off my top in front of him, his intense gaze remains fixed on my bare chest.

"Do you still want me to leave, Mr. Steve?" I raise my eyebrows, a mischievous grin playing on my lips as I walk closer to him.

He remains silent, and I step into the shower with a victorious smile. I know my ploy has worked. I'm confident that I'll get what I crave for now.

"Do you really think that by doing this, I'll give you what you want?" He asks, hiding his desires and now wearing an evil smile.

I nod in agreement, caressing my hand on his chest to turn him on.

"Fuck off!" He's about to push me aside, but I attack his lips while grabbing his hair and standing on my toes.

At first, he's taken aback, but he soon joins in, kissing me back by grabbing my waist, forgetting everything. I smile triumphantly during the kiss, our naked wet upper bodies pressing against each other, the temperature rising around us.

He pins my hand above my head against the wall while kissing me. With his other hand, he pulls off my undies in jiffy, deepening the kiss.

Finally, I'm getting what I wanted.

Now, I can feel his hard member between my legs.

"You want this, right?" He inquires after breaking the kiss, leaving me panting with the kiss. His lips brush against mine, and his hard member grinds between my legs.

Our intense gaze, our naked wet bodies pressed against each other—everything is driving me crazy. The cold shower makes the atmosphere more tempting.

"Yes, Steve." I breathe on his lips, splaying my legs for him. He thrusts deeply into me, pinning my hand on the wall beside me, just the way I want.

I moan, digging my nails into his hand, and he groans against my shoulder, sucking water droplets from there.

Then we hear a knock on the door, and I stare at him in irritation.

"Just don't stop, Steve." I implore as he is about to withdraw from me, leaving my hands that he had pinned a few minutes back.

Without wasting a second, he thrusts into me hard and fast, putting his hand on my mouth to suppress my moans, ensuring whoever is at the door doesn't know what we're doing.

The way he is ramming into me with his palm over my mouth turns me on more, giving me another kind of satisfaction.

It feels different every time we have sex.

He quickens his speed, bringing me close to climax. The bathroom is filled with the sound of the shower and the rhythmic hitting of our bodies.

The door continues to knock, and in that moment, we reach the peak of our pleasure. I feel him ready to climax inside me, and my legs shake with pleasure.

He gives one last powerful thrust, and we both climax together. He turns off the shower, and for a moment, we rest our heads on each other's shoulders, both panting from our wild session.

He withdraws, dries himself with a towel, and puts on his bathrobe before heading to the room.

As I recall our shower sex, I get turned on again, pressing my legs together, craving him more.

I'm going crazy, seriously!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 16.1K 53
A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my face , heat pool down my core while I smir...
2.7M 101K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
54.3K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
322K 8.2K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...