Random imagines

By Chalejah6

Something quick for the hood, grown & nasty mfs❤️ More

Finally my chance
Good Distractions
IDEK
Drama Drama Drama
Jenn Jenn Jenn
Jenn Jenn Jenn pt.2
Free dat man!
SKILLA BABY
Not yours
Toxicc
Toxicc Pt2
The type I like
Thoughts

Toxicc FINAL PART

255 4 0
By Chalejah6

    It's been a few weeks now since I got jumped by those two weak ass twins. I caught both they asses one  on one like a week after & made sure to leave them leaking. I wasn't really worried about them bitches tho, the ones I want was Kay & my so called best friend. She tried leavin the city after it happened but when she got back I was at her mama houses waitin on the bitch & let's just say I left the kitchen walls with a new color fasho.

   I still hadn't got Kay tho. I wanted it to be believable when I spoke to him again so I waited until now to put my plan into action. I picked up my phone texting him & asking where he was because I needed to talk to him & he replied telling me to pull up & that he was on the block. After taking a quick shower, I put my oils on, sprayed my Dior perfume, & covered myself in my fenty body lava (IYKYK). I decided to put on this cute green and white crochet dress my friend made me with my  matching Michigan State dunks.

    I put my curl booster in & dried my hair with my curl smith before finally being ready to leave. I walked downstairs grabbing my keys & my bag dropping my pre-rolls in there before walking out to the car & pulling off. On the way I sparked up my wood tryna wrap my mind around wtf I was about to do to this nigga. I'm ngl I was still just as pissed as I was before & I'm really hoping I don't just ruin the whole plan & snap on this nigga as soon as I lay eyes on him.

    I pulled up to the apartment complex already all the guys posted up out front. I hopped out the car, wood still burning between my lips as I fluffed my fixed my dress before walking over to the group. I noticed Kash standing off to the side with one of the runners like a fan. "Wassup sis." "Wassup yall" I smiled waving at everyone I still spoke to. I walked over to Kay who was leaning up against the building, just taking him in. He still looked good, better actually I can't lie. He had his hair pulled back in that slick ponytail I liked & he was more tanned than usual, with some new tattoos.

    "Wassup ma, you still got beef wit me or what?" He asked looking me up and down. I looked at him innocently before walking directly in front of him "You know I don't got no beef witchu baby, I was just pressured up for a lil bit but im good now." He reached out pulling me into his arms instantly wrapping them around my waist. I leaned into him wrapping my arms around his neck, smelling his cologne on his chest. "So whatchu wanna talk about ma?" He asked looking down at me.

    "Nothing important fr, I just miss you & I figured if you wasn't on nothin tonight I'd come by your place." I leaned in closer whispering in his ear. "I wanna make up for all the mistakes I've been making daddy...please?" I pulled back a little giving him my pouty face. "You know I'm not gone say no when you start doin that face." I immediately started smiling big know I had got him. "Ima go to the studio for a few but after that I ain't doin shit. I should be done around 10/10:30 but yk where the key is so you can come before then, you just gone be the only mf upstairs." He replied chuckling.

    "Cool ima text you when I'm otw Ight?" I said getting ready to leave. I said goodbye to all the guys & walked back to my car, making sure to flip Kash off along the way.  I hopped in pulling off to the supply store to get some things, thinking about how my plan was finally ready to be put into action. After I left there I went back home to shower again & get myself ready for tonight. I got out putting on my lotion & sprays before putting on this new black bodysuit I got a few days ago.
(Outfit)

After getting dressed & making sure my curls were on point I went in the living room to chill for a little while before I left out for the night. Just listening to music, smoking, drinking. I'm ngl at first I planned on killing this nigga tonight, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, I already know that's gone start a whole different war. But I am gonna get that bitch back & after this I bet he won't EVVVEERRR fuck me over like this again.

    I rolled another wood for the road before grabbing my bag, bottle & keys locking the door behind myself as I left. I took my time pulling off, texting Kay to let him know I was on the way to his place now. I sparked my wood & pressed play on the screen, taking off as the music started to play through my speakers. I made sure to text my brothers the location in our group chat, letting them know I would text the signal when it was time for them.

I pulled up to the house, walking up I noticed everything was still the same & he really did leave the key it the same exact place. I unlocked the door & walking in I could already hear the music coming from the studio where Kay was. I showed myself up the stairs to the entertainment room, making myself comfortable seeing he had added a bar in there as well. That just made my plan a little bit easier. I took out two glasses making us both drinks, making sure to drop a special pill in for him.

    While I was waiting for him to finish up, I turned a movie on deciding to roll a few woods up for us also. About 30 minutes later Kay walked in lookin fine as hell but also high asf as usual. "Wassup ma?" He asked walking up to give me a hug. "Hey baby, I made some drinks & rolled up for us so we could smoke while we watched the movie" I replied back handing him his drink and leading him to the couch. We were watching Stepbrothers one of his favorite movies.

    It was hard to tell if the pill had kicked in yet because he was already high coming in, but I'll know soon enough so I'm not worried. I was laid with my head on his lap, while he rubbed on my ass still focused on the movie. I lifted my head up enough to undo his Amiri jeans & stick my hand in his boxers stroking him slowly. "Wyd ma?" He asked looking down at me confused as I felt him growing bigger in my hand. "I told you I was coming to make everything up to you, just let me take care of you baby" I said now pulling him out completely & putting him in my mouth.

    "Do that shit just how I like it then" he said leaning back further into the couch. He placed his hand on the back of my head grabbing a fistful of hair beginning to fuck my throat aggressively causing a mess to form all over my face. I pushed his hands off before taking mine and wrapping them around his shaft while sucking at the same time. That always made him go crazy. I stood up telling him to hang on while I dimmed the lights a little more. I hurried to send the signal to my brothers before putting some music on the screen. (This where you play the song at)

    I stood in front of him as he stared at me  biting his lip, while I slowly stripped out of my clothes. I climbed into his lap kissing him "I love you daddy, I don't deserve you" I moaned out while placing him inside of me finally taking a seat. "Fuckkkk ride that shit ma" he said grabbing my ass & making me bounce harder. I placed both of my hands on his chest bouncing faster on him "Shit slow down, you gonna make me nut" he said slapping my ass repeatedly. "Cum in your pussy then baby" I said still fucking him as he did just that.

    This nigga is sooo stupid. I had him fucking me allll over this theater & he don't even know I got my brothers downstairs robbing his ass for EVERYTHING. "Please don't stop daddy I want you to keep going" I begged trying to keep him distracted a little longer, usually he wouldn't have finished that fast. "Go get up on the bar stool" he said. I sat on the stool scooting as close to the edge as possible before feeling him slide in me from behind. "Mmm fuuuuckk daddyyyy" I moaned feeling him dig deeper inside while still towering over me.

He wrapped his hand around my throat choking me, his other hand on my waist keeping me in place on the stool. I threw my head back looking up at him with my puppy dog eyes glossed over. "You're fucking me so good kayyy" I moaned finally feeling my orgasm start to build up. He picked me up taking me back to the couch sitting us both down. I took the opportunity to take him back inside me grinding on him slowly as his face scrunched up, while he played with my nipples.

"Do you like the way I fuck you daddy?" I asked smirking down at him. "You know I love that shit ma" he responded slapping my ass. I leaned forward giving him a long last kiss. "Good, then you gone love this shit baby" I said now cheesing like a lunatic as my brothers friend walked up pressing the Glock to the back of his head. "Yo Y/n wtf is this shit bruh you tryna set a nigga up?" I looked at him laughing as I put my clothes back on. "Says the weird ass nigga that had two bitches come jump me in the club & nigga I didn't try shit I DID set you up dumb ass.

After all the shit you did to me, you thought I was just gone keep lettin shit slide because I had a soft spot for ya bitch ass but I'm done kay." I said walking up to him watching him try to peel his body up from the couch but ultimately getting nowhere. "Wtf why can't I move? Y'all niggas poison me or sum?" He said struggling more and more. I busted out laughing at him "I see that pill finally kicked in huh? Yo stupid ass ain't even see it coming because you're fucking STUPID." I yelled punching him repeatedly in the mouth before he had the chance to respond.

"Yo Y/n I swea on my deads I neva meant to hurt you. I love you, just give me a chance to make shit right ma I prom- Nigga shut that shit up don't nobody wanna hear yo lies no more" I cut him off this time getting him in the eye causing it to start swelling instantly. "You remember when we first met what I told you? I said don't fw me if you ain't ready cause I got money to make & too much going on to let you get me side tracked. But yet you still worked your ass off every day to prove you was ready. You fucked me over Kay & it's no coming back from that.

"Y/n please baby listen I can make everything better I promise. I'll take you wherever you wanna go, I'll buy you whatever baby I swear just think about what you doing rn ma" I smirked looking at this goofy ass nigga. I wish he didn't make me do this. "Kay you brought all this shit in yourself. Ain't shit left to be fixed and we gone make sure of that tonight. I'm done talking bro, Aj finish handling this shit for me." I said giving him one last kiss on the forehead before I asking out the room. As fucked up as it sounds, I couldn't stay to watch the man I love die. I could hear him calling my name out as I made my way out of the apartment.

Finally I heard the gunshots ring out as I stepped off the front porch seeing Sj hurry out shortly after me. "Did you handle that?" I asked trying to hide my oncoming tears. "Yeah I took care of everything & I set it all up to look like a home invasion... you gone be good Y/n I promise. Ya brothers gotchu." He said looking at me concerned before pulling out of the driveway. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Finally. No more looking over my shoulders, no more disrespect, no more cheating & lies just no more anything.

I can't lie and say I'm not sad that he is actually gone now but I can say that I'm relieved that there's no more stress on me to be or act a certain way. I can finally do whatever tf Y/n wants to do now that I'm not in this toxic ass relationship.

I HOPE YALL LIKED TS! What y'all think about her get back? Y'all think she should've let him live or what???
REMEMBER to vote AND comment!!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 5.4K 61
𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐍𝐁𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬.
19.4K 358 28
Just read✨.
372K 5.8K 38
𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐲𝐜 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤, 𝐜 𝐛𝐥�...
64.1K 853 10
▍she a 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 she showin her 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐱 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 【 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : �...