The Devil's Accord

By authorsimerl

You wished for a guardian angel to come and help you with your problems, but a devil appeared instead and ful... More

The Devil's Accord (The Deal) Prologue
I. Familiar Face
III. Learning to Communicate
IV. The Devil Kept Secrets
V. Start of the Game
VI. She's the Pawn
VII. A Threat or a Wingman?
VIII. Getting to Know You ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž Part
VIII. Getting to know You
IX. Kali Says Hi
X. Bringing Chaos
XI. I Can Smell Jealousy
XII. Kali and Bada
XIII. Competition between the Sisters
XIV: Kirsten's Birthday was almost ruined?
XV. ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž PART
XV. Naomi opens up to her Devil
XVI. Naomi's Feelings
XIX. ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž PART
XIX. Naomi's for Bada Only
XX. Flirting with Bada
XXI. Complicated Feelings
XXII. The Devil's Tale
XXIII. She's turned to a Baddie
XXIV. Bada is back and she has a tale
XXV. Naomi in her Princess Treatment Era
XXVI. The Devil's Feelings
XXVII. Both Thirsty ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž PART
XXVII. Both Thirsty
XXVIII. Naomi's Aunt and Bada's Past
XXIX. Marella
XXX. Bada meets Vera Again
XXXIII. Down Bad for Each Other ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž Part
XLIII. Lucifer's Truth ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž

II. Becoming Your Enemy

510 8 1
By authorsimerl

"Come closer"

"Ha I need more, suck my neck"

"Mmm like this? Make some sounds it's just us"

"Exactly like that mmm yes ha"

I can see Bada crawling towards me in my bed and groping my chest with one hand and the other guiding my head to kiss her lips.

My body couldn't move and automatically followed whatever lead she was putting me into. As our kiss got deeper I suddenly heard a faint sound of my phone alarming.

I tried pushing Bada away to part from the kiss as the sound irritated me and when I was successful, the dark bedroom became visible.

My lamp is on and my phone is on the bedside table vibrating. She did it again! She tried luring me into a dream, a sexual dream to be specific. Ugh, what's with these demons disturbing my sleep?

"It was your phone that disturbed us to be exact, Naomi"

Where did that voice come from? I turned my head while still holding it to the right side of my room where my couch is and I almost fell off my bed seeing the least expected person I wanted to see.

"I respectfully used your door, although oo pwede din namang hindi na" she said while leaning on the couch and looking at me.

"What do you need from me? Diba sabi ko ayoko nang makita ka? Why are you getting me into those kinds of dreams?" Irita kong tanong sa kanya habang nagdadabog.

She sighed and stood up while looking at me and my gaze was up high because of her tallness, it made me dizzy.

In just a matter of seconds, I found myself lying on the bed again with my hands covering my face because SHE'S ON TOP OF ME NOW! My heart is racing and I can feel my cheeks burning, this is not how I'm supposed to react to a devil.

"I know my charm works on you Naomi" Bada said with her face almost near mine. I gulped and couldn't say a single word because of our situation.

"You can't escape this Naomi, sabihin nalang naten na I'll be part of your life from now on. As my contractor I have to stick by your side at all times" she started explaining, akala ko ganto sya makikipag communicate but she sat down on my bed after.

"But why me?? Why do you crawl in my dreams para lang gawin yung mga kadirtyhan mo?" I asked.

"I got hungry, it's been a while since I had a subject" she answered.

"Hungry?? Edi sana kumain ka, nandito ka nalang din naman kumuha ka sana sa ref" pangbabara ko sa kanya.

"I feed on human emotions, Naomi. Your anger, happiness, greed but mostly lust make me full. Hindi ko nga lang mafulfill yung sakin because you are resisting" aba nagreklamo pa.

"Well sorry to tell you it won't happen if you want to do it with me for real. Hindi pwede! No!" Galit ko nang sabi sa kanya, my blood is starting to boil with just seeing her.

"It's ok, I think I'll get full with your anger instead haha" she calmly said and pinched my chin before standing up.

"Better hurry up or you'll be late for your class," she said once again. Shoot oo nga pala I have class today!

I ran to the bathroom quickly to take a shower and prepare and once I was done ay hinanap ko pa si Bada kung asan but she's not here so lumabas na ako. Well guess what, she's waiting outside with her BMW car.

"Teacher ka ba talaga sa university namin Bada?" I asked breaking the silence inside her car while she was driving.

"No, I was just lurking around there not until you shouted my name loudly in front of everyone." Masungit nyang sagot.

"Bakit? Bada naman talaga name mo ah" I retorted.

She hissed at what I said na para bang nagsisisi say na alam ko yung pangalan nya.

"Yeah fine you can call me that if it's just us two, it's my devil name so not everyone should know about it or else baka magsummon ka ng isa pa sige ka" she warned me.

Summon? Sayo pa nga lang sumasakit na ulo ko magtatawag pa ako ng isa? No way!

"Fine Miss Brynn" sagot ko nalang and crossed my arms saka umiwas ng tingin sa kanya.

When we reached the university, Bada was beside me walking elegantly.

Her long hair was resting at her back swinging a bit as she walk and the sound of her heels can be heard in the silent hallway of the university.

Who knew I would encounter a devil pretending to be a human and saying I'm her next subject. For what is that exactly lol.

"You can stop simping over me, may class ka in Room 201 diba? Go ahead you can leave me here" biglang sabi nya as she stopped walking

"Stop reading my mind! Tsaka duh pupunta naman talaga ako dun sadyang isa lang hallway ng University kaya sabay tayong naglalakad" irita kong sabi sabay alis sa harap nya. Feeling mo naman masyado 😤

Pagpasok ko sa room ay bumungad sakin yung tatlo kong kaibigan na mapang-asar na ang mukha.

"Guys come on, she was just being a good samaritan to take me along with her. She saw me at the bus stop" pagdadahilan ko.

They just nodded but their expressions said they didn't believe that alibi. Sorry besties I have to keep this for now.

My heart was pounding fast as I ran outside the classroom.

I need to go to Mom now, may sakit pa naman sa puso yun and when she did not answer back I knew something happened to her.

I'm holding my tears while I run dahil sobrang biglaan ang lahat.

When I reached the gate of our school ay agad akong naghanap if there were taxis around but to my luck, wala.

Shit naman I need to go home as quickly as possible.

My tears fell uncontrollably as I was getting frustrated when a car stopped in front of me, it was Bada.

"Need a lift?" Tanong nya while her hand is leaning on her window. Hindi na ako nagdalawang-isip pa na sumakay agad and when I was inside mabilis nya ding pinatakbo yung sasakyan nya.

I told her about the directions but she's going the other way.

"Bada sa bahay nga tayo! Palayo naman tong dinaanan mo" galit kong sabi pero hindi nya ako pinansin and continued driving.

Argh ano bang ginawa kong masama to experience all of this in a day.

"Relax, I know where your Mom is" sagot ni Bada na kalmado lang, next thing I knew we were at the hospital so I quickly went inside and asked for my Mom's name.

When I saw my Mom unconscious in a hospital bed, I broke down. If I was there Mom would have calmed down a bit at hindi na inatake sa puso.

"Calm down she'll be alright" I heard a voice say behind me, I forgot I was with her.

"How do you know?! Hindi mo naman mararamdaman yung mga ganto because you're a devil! Stop saying nice things that don't suit you"

Galit kong sabi habang umiiyak at masamang nakatingin sa kanya.

Bada let out a deep breath before walking towards me and holding my shoulder.

"This was what I was talking about when you had that first dream where you begged me. I told you you would need me someday" she explained.

"You knew about this? And this is how you do your work? Hahaha, I see it now. Sorry Bada but I won't beg for your help, I will find a solution myself." Sagot ko and walked out of her sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season