Resident Evil: the Umbran Dev...

Galing kay SoloTitanSlayer

(DMC/Bayonetta Male Reader x Resident Evil) Higit pa

Bio - Y/N
Prolongue - The Lucky Escape
RE0 - Chapter 1 - First Day on the Job
RE 0 - Chapter 2 - A Third on the Team
RE0 - Chapter 3 - An Unexpected Alliance
RE0 - Chapter 5 - Good and Evil should be in Balance
RE0 - Chapter 6 - A Sad, but Honorable, Way to Go

RE0 - Chapter 4 - Exploring the Mansion with a new Friend

346 19 19
Galing kay SoloTitanSlayer

Y/N PoV.

The train started getting slower and slower, but we still hit a dead end, and the train derailed into an abandoned station in construction, but luckily for us 4, we were all alive. Inferno and Billy were together as Billy got out of the rubble and called "Rebecca! Rebecca!!" He screamed, using his hands as a way to amplify his screams

"We're here" Rebecca called as I was on top of the derailed train as I held her in a princess carry, jumping down and landing on my feet before letting Rebecca walk on her legs again "A wild ride... Though I wouldn't go for a second" I spoke as I had a few scratches, but nothing too serious as they easily regenerated "It ruined my clothing" I spoke as Billy and Rebecca's laughed at that, theirs too were in a very bad situation.

But still we had to keep going, and as we looked around, we found a door and we went there, since we seemed to have everything with us "We managed to stop the train" Billy spoke as Rebecca looked at him "We Managed?" She spoke, as if to point out we almost died as I got in "Woah there, first we get out of here yeah? They are coming" I spoke as some Zombies had made it to us, so we rushed towards the door.

Unfortunately the door led us into a sewer like system, as me and Billy got into the dirty water, Rebecca was looking at the liquid, like if it was lava, not wanting to approach it at all, and well... Inferno didn't seem to want to get his fur wet and dirty by that disgusting substance, even though he is literally made of a gooey substance called Mold, so that's nothing new.

"Come on, Really?" I asked at them, as Inferno looked at me "It's alright, Master, you won't have to actually carry me" he spoke as he turned into Mold as it went into my demonic arm, as if he was never there to begin with. "Finally we got rid of the pup" Billy spoke as my arm started growing in the purple areas "I can still hear you, Meat sack" Inferno spoke out of my arm, as I took Rebecca once more in a Princess carry, as the water was barely at the knees.

I carried her to the other side as we got to the small ladder there, and as we forced the metal hatch open, we found ourselves in a strange mansion, or in my case, the well know Umbrella Training Facility.

As we looked around, Rebecca went up the first set of stairs, in front of the painting of Doctor James Marcus, which she remembers as it was the dude that the leeches made when she was attacked by, before me and her got locked in the cart above the kitchen.

Wesker PoV.

"Who on earth are these people?" Dr. Birkin asks as he was beside me, as we were looking at a screen that displayed the feed of the cameras in the Umbrella Training Facility, looking right at Dr. Marcus's Painting, as the 3 unwanted Guests were there.

"She's just a Rookie. A member of S.T.A.R.S." I spoke as he then looked at me "What about the males?" "I'm Unfamiliar with them" I spoke, and while it was true for one of them, the other I knew very well, it was my precious Guinea Pig, that escaped long ago, my precious research and the viruses I had been stealing, copying, synthesizing and perfection, my Holy Grail, was once more under my watchful eyes... And this time, I won't have him escape.

But as that though crossed my mind, an announcement came through the intercoms, as both us and the 3 people in the mansion could hear it. "Attention! This is Dr Markus. Please be silent as we reflect upon our Company Motto. Obedience breeds Discipline. Discipline breeds Unity. And Unity breeds Power. Power is Life!"

And as a moment, the camera with the 3 changed to show a new person, which seemed to be in the command center as he laughed, like if he knew we were watching, as all the cameras changed to show him. "Who are you?" I asked curious as me and Birkin were still watching the Cameras.

"It was I who scattered the T-Virus in the mansion. Needless to say, I contained the train, too. Revenge on Umbrella!" The dude started singing, with a strangely beautiful female voice, and soon the leeches started latching onto each other, until they firmed into a copy of Dr. Marcus. Which left Birkin in pure shock.

"Ten years ago, Dr Marcus was murdered by Umbrella. You helped them... Didn't you?" He asked as my eyes squinted behind my sunglasses, how could he know that? Once more he started laughing maniacally.

Y/N's PoV.

While the 3 of us were thinking of what to do, I also summoned Inferno once more as we were discussing the plan of action, but in the end we went left of the painting, up another ramp of stair as we made it into a room with a fireplace and some windows.

As we entered, Rebecca saw some papers on the coffee table, they were the Notice to All Staff, as I looked around the room, alongside Inferno, noticing there were a lot of windows. That's when Billy noticed a Crank Handle and went to pick it up "Hey guys, check this out!"

As he picked it up, 4 infected Crows broke through the windows, as I summoned my Giant Set and started shooting at them it took a while, but all 4 were dead, as I put the guns I had in my hand onto their holsters on my back, as the ones on my feet were still there. As the crows dead bodies turned into Mold once more, they ended up creating a huge single puddle, as a Crystal formed, like when I got Inferno, though instead of Red, this crystal was White.

My demonic arm pulsated once more and so, I approached it as to touch it and as I did, the mold started forming a body, and soon enough, it seemed I had another familiar. "Are you my master? Please... Give me a name" the new beast spoke as I looked at her, and thought on this... But suddenly I had an idea "Yes... Welcome, Paraiso"

"Thank you, Master" She spoke as her voice changed to mirror that of an Angel almost, soft, gentle, yet you could make out a hint of seductive in there, which kinda left me surprised "Listen here Birdie... I was the first, and I am definetly more powerful, so don't hog master all for yourself" Inferno spoke as Paraiso giggled "Oh, and why would he want you to be the main one, my little puppy?~" "You..." Inferno spoke wanting to get back at her as I immediately got in between "No fighting, or I am shattering the crystals and I will continue on my own" I spoke as they stopped, luckily.

(Rin's voice, I try not to use videogame voices since said games may end up appearing or they are the same voices of the charachters in the story)

As that was done we get out of the room, as we go to look at the scripture on the statue above the painting "When good and evil are brought into balance, a new path will open in front of you" Rebecca spoke as Inferno was beside me and Paraiso was resting on my shoulder, at least now that we are discussing or when we go through doors, as she flies around when we move.

"It must be a scale, we must balance it somehow." Billy said as we then entered the double door behind the statue, as we found it was a communication room of sorts. Rebecca saw a file, and once more she went out check it out and read it, it was the regulation of the Trainees, and Billy found some more ammo for his shotgun, the room was pretty quick to search up. So we move to the door to the left. 

We went in till we find another double door, as some Zombies get closer as I send Paraiso to take care of them while Billy and Rebecca shoot the others. Paraíso claws a zombies and then uses her feathers like knives to stab him. In the room with the double doors, we found a map and an elevator with a crank. We decide to split up as I send up Inferno and Paraiso with Rebecca, as me and Billy remain down.

As they arrive upstairs, some strange insects, one of which is handled by Rebecca, while the other is tag teamed by Paraiso and Inferno. Once both are dead, Inferno eats the one he defeated, while Paraiso drags to me the one Rebecca killed so I could use Pandora to get a Scythe out of it, which I called it Famine, since it came from a Plague Crawler.

(Yeah, I change it, the Scorpio gave another weapon, a Spear/Halberd)

"How the fuck? You keep getting stronger... What the hell!" Billy spoke to me as Paraìso went back to Inferno and Rebecca, as they would accompany her and protect her if she needs as they made it to the top.

Paraiso's PoV.

I was now resting on top of Inferno, as Rebecca opened an old looking wooden door, which brought us to a terrace. I saw Rebecca take out a gun and shoot some T-Virus Crows down, but the pistol took lots of bullets to drop the crows, as it was very weak, mainly due to the T-Virus adapting more and more to fight against the intruders.

We passed beside the fountain of the terrace, but Rebecca decided to the stop a bit at the marble railings, as she looked towards the forest and what was in front of her eyes. She put a hands on her chest, where her heart is. Me and Inferno looked at each other, as I decided to fly to her, resting on the marble railings too, beside her, as I push my neck towards her as I approach her slowly.

"Everything alright, Dear?" I asked her as she looked at me "Y-yeah sorry... Just... Worried for the other members of the team... They are out there, I don't know if they're dead or not... And honestly... I'm scared... Scared that if it wasn't for Y/N... I would be a corpse..." She said as i approached her, gently rubbing my head on her arms.

"Dear... I can understand that feeling... But listen to me... You must be better. If you really think that... Show Y/N, Billy, and even yourself, that you can do better... That you are no damsel in distress that needs a white knight in shining armor... That you just need a partner that empowers you, just as much as you complete them." I told her and it seemed that it made her more determined to continue, as we go through the rotten door, as she kicks it open, breaking almost half of it, but at least now it's open.

We made it inside as I sat back on top of Inferno "Good Job, little Phoenix" he spoke to me as I smiled "Thanks, fluffy Chimera" I said as we passed through a room, and I had a strange feeling, and it seemed that Inferno did too... Since we are beasts born from the Virus, we could feel the presence of other infected beings. Still we passed though, seeing levers on the right side and a hole with a cage on the left, but we would need Master's or Billy's help to raise it up and take the key in it.

Rebecca and Inferno started going down the stairs as I had gotten in the air, so I wouldn't be shaken by descending down the stairs, once at the end of it, there was a door there, which Rebecca opened, showing two more infected Plague Crawlers. Rebecca took out her S.T.A.R.S Gun and shoot one, as I helped her by using my feathers, which gardened enough to be steel knives, while inferno took out the other one, through the powers he gained by eating the Scorpion and the Previous Plague Crawlers.

After that Inferno found some Ammo for Shotguns, Rebecca found a Grenade Launcher, which she took, and I found a white statue "This could be used at the statue with the scale" I spoke as Rebecca took it as I dropped it in her hand "Yeah, definetly" Rebecca said as we then exited the room, going to the left still as we unlocked the door and got out, as we found ourselves back at the entrance, but on the left of the statue with the scale.

That's when we heard from below shots going off from down below as Y/N and Billy come out of the door on the ground floor we didn't get into as they came out shooting at Zombies. I walk down as Y/N was resting on the small bench there, while Billy was writing on a typewriter there.

Y/N's PoV.

"What are you writing?" I heard as Rebecca curiously asked Billy, as he looked at her "A damn Testament, I may be a soldier, but these supernatural freaks are something else... So if I die... I have some last words." Billy spoke as Rebecca seemed to want to do the same, but that's when she perceived something approaching her at high speed, and she caught it, it was a shotgun

"Found this... And since Mr American Soldier here has one already. So this is yours" I spoke as she nodded and she wanted to put it on her back, beside her new weapon, the grenade launcher, but there was the hook gun, and honestly, both her and Billy were getting too filled up with the various things, so I let them put things on the bench, after all, not like the infected will pick them up. So they just brought weapons and ammo, as they left everything else there, we would have to come back here anyway, after all we had both statues for the scale.

So we got back from where Rebecca came from, as Billy started using the cranks and the Cage raises up. Rebecca wanted to go there, but I stopped her and I got there myself, as I too, like my familiars, had a bad feeling about this. So I got down there, and took the facility key, but as I did, the iron closing beside me was launched against my familiars, and while Paraiso ascended above it with a hit of her wings, Inferno was hit by it, causing him to be smashed against the wall, as I summon Villain to shoot whatever did that, but the gun was hit away from my hands, which caused Pandora to return into the Case form.

I was then grabbed and I noticed the new BOW, a dragon centipede. Inferno tried to attack it, but with his legs he crushed him, causing the crystal to reveal, and he was about to take it "Paraiso, take the Crystal and Pandora and fly away! If he absorbs any of it, we're done for!" I yelled as the familiar did as told, as the Centipede tried to follow and catch Paraíso.

"Can't shoot, we don't have a clear shot!" Billy spoke as I yelled at them "I will regenerate, so shut this bastard down, kill this motherfucker!" I spoke as Rebecca took out the Grenade Launcher and shot, hitting the Centipede, she was gonna show them both, that she is strong, just as they are. It took a while but even Billy joined in, and their ammos started getting lower and lower, until a hit stunned the centipede, which finally let go of me. I was about to get grabbed again, but then I used one of my Granduncle's moves and used Trickster to get away from the grab. He tried to charge at me, and so I used Royal guard to stop him in his path, which stunned him once more.

"Paraíso!" I spoke as she threw me Inferno's Crystal and Pandora. I took the crystal and summoned Inferno back, and then grabbed Pandora which became the Spear/Halberd hybrid called Orion, and used Stinger to hit the centipede, stabbing it right into the bastard, which screeched in pain. Then I switched to Famine, using Swordmaster style to rotate the scythe upward and downwards, which cut like a saw blade. Then I changed my weapons into Grandfather's Red Queen and Mother's Mab Dachi and I swirled around, cutting all of his body open.

As I turned around, Pandora turned into my 4 Pistols as I used Gunslinger style to build up Charged shots in all 4 of them"Jackpot motherfucker!" I spoke as I shot with all 4, the projectiles seemingly getting closer and closer as to make one big fucking hole in the bastard. He tried to run away, but both Paraiso and Inferno stabbed him through feather knives and mold spikes, as it finally dropped dead with an empty space where the head was.

I got up, as my clothes were ruined, but I was alive. As my familiars came to help me stand up, and so did Rebecca and Billy, as Rebecca threw herself to hug me, thanking God that I was alive "You should really thank him... Thanks my Great-great-grandfather for my devil genes." I spoke as I patted her head, once more we made it, and as Pandora absorbed the centipede... I had now a "new" Devil Arm "Welcome back in the family..."

"... Agni and Rudra"

A/N Sorry for the late, but your boy got a degree... So yeah... Lots of studying to be done and I wanted to take some time to myself. Finally done, and trying to get on par with the other fanfics too, so enjoy, and Peace!.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31 0 3
two partners who went from cops in the city to secret agents also their in love resident evil is owned by capcom
79.2K 2.6K 56
Here's the Devil May Cry x Resident Evil X Lucifer Morningstar crossover.
75.4K 1.8K 15
Crack ass one shots with your favorite shawty.