Megaforce Outsiders

By JeymisPeixoto

Eiichiro Hyoudou is the reincarnation of Ace Ukiyo, and therefore the current Kamen Rider Geats. When he hear... More

Kamen Rider Geats Bio
Team: Neo Outsiders
Eric Richard Bio
Kami Digger Bio
Prologue: Former Kaotic Avengers Meet The Next Geats
Kamen Rider Buffa Bio
Kamen Rider Ouja Bio
Chapter 1: New Heroes Joining The Fray
Quantum Ranger Bio
Chapter 2: Saving an Idol
Chapter 3: A Love Is Formed/Go Over!
Chapter 4: Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 5: Demise of Baraquiel
Chapter 7: A New Dark Rider Appears
Chapter 8: Facing the Red Dragon Stalker
Chapter 9: Gathering for the Ultimate Battle
Chapter 10: Battle Royale/New Heroes Rising

Kamen Rider Tycoon Bio

190 10 1
By JeymisPeixoto

Name: Shinjiro Toji

Anti-Hero Name: Kamen Rider Tycoon

Backstory: Shinjiro is Sakurai Keiwa's reincarnation. Shinjiro was once a mercenary of the Angels, but after regaining his old strength and memories, Shinjiro immediately left Heaven and became a mercenary for anyone who wanted to ask him to eliminate the target. Shinjiro then went to a hot pot restaurant and met Kagerou by chance. At first, the two didn't know anything about each other and just ate normally, until Kagerou saw Shinjiro's Core ID that they both recognized each other. And of course, Shinjiro still punched Kagerou for "accidentally killing" Shinjiro's sister in his previous life. After that, Kagerou took him to meet Eiichirou and said that this was Keiwa's reincarnation.

Forms: 

Ninja

Boost

NinjaBoost

Zombie (Borrow Buffa)

Fever Ninja

Command Jet/Cannon

Bujin Sword (Red Eyes)

Bujin Boost

Bujin Monster

His family: Sakura Toji (Sakurai Sara's reincarnation) 

Love Interest: Hanabi

Likes: His future wife, His team, making people smile, helping those in need, being an anti-hero, showing that humans aren't weak, mocking every devil, embarrassing the Factions. 

Dislikes: Annoying Factions, Killers, Murderers, Stupid people, Khaos Brigade (minus Team Vali), Saji Genshirou (Hates), Riser Phenex (Hates), Fake Heroes, Bullies, his cousin, greedy people, heartless people, true villains, Sirzechs, Stray Devils, Bullies, racists, Angels (Really hate so much)

Quotes: 

"I told you, I'm not gonna fall."

"Nothing's changed. I'm still myself." (When respond to Kagerou)

"Buffa... I'm still remember the day you "Killed" my sister!"

"So "God of Creation" Got any plans?"

A/N: This OC belongs to Geats-Fox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.9K 42
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin despite saving him from the Ursa. Everyone in Beacon bullied and beat him to death everyday. Betrayed, Ab...
11.2K 257 5
Jaune Arc was betrayed by everyone. Friends, family, you name it. Only in the dark a voice called to him offering power and salvation. What if Rhulk...
3.4K 93 9
Nestled within the undulating embrace of the Colorado Rockies, the town of South Park emerges like a colorful mosaic amid the pristine wilderness. A...
20K 648 18
In the story of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell had always been there for Peter from the beginning, helping him. But when Peter Pan and Tinker Bell found Wend...