Pain

By Heppie_Leo

It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her w... More

πŸ–€ message from authoress πŸ–€
πŸ–€pain introductionπŸ–€
late
group chat
painπŸ₯€
cream pie
coming with a friend
blues
annoying kitty
appreciation
party
my drink
baddies
cheesy potato balls
annabelle
can't sleep
cheese
raped Aiden
shots and sips
37 spells
off my heart
mid air
lost a feature
Quit!

knowing little truth about Abi

10 1 5
By Heppie_Leo

Pain(itami)
Chapter 14(knowing little Truth about Abi)

#skye's POV#
I got dressed for school, had breakfast and went to Charlie's. I knocked slightly on the door as Arabella opened the door.

"Alice!!, come see who it is"she called her twin sister who came almost instantly.

"What is it Ara, who- Oh skye, I'm sorry but i don't think we can let you in after what you caused between charlie and Annabelle. Moreover, what happened between mum and Charlie wasn't pretty. I'm sorry I can't let you in, For the safety of our family."Alice said,

"I know it wasn't pretty but I sincerely didn't mean for that to happen, I- I'm sorry, I'll just take my leave. But before I do that, Where is charlie since you won't let me in"

"Actually, He's in his room waiting for you to arrive. He put us in charge of the door just in case you arrive. But we don't really trust this your relationship thingy you have with our brother" Alice said. Ara nodded in support of what her sister said. What an evil twins, i feel like cutting their throat.

"Okay, cool but you know nothing about our relationship, plus little do you know about relationship stuffs so you don't need to interfere and make false assumptions"

"Come on, we're 14, okay?, we're not kids, we're old enough to know about relationships and sex stuffs so please. Moreover, you're just 2 years older than we are. what is it for you to know and is not for us to....... arghhh"Alice scoffed. They are rude and spoilt brats especially that bitchy Alice, she has such a wide mouth, but I regardlessly ignored that and tried to have a normal conversation with them.

"Sure but your brother put you in charge of the door because he trusts you two, you don't wanna end up like Annabelle did, do you?"

"Come on, he can't do anything to us. He feels all powerful and dominant because his dad is the mayor of Dallis. but guess what?, our dad is the vice mayor of LA"Alice rolled her big ash eyes,

"Okay then, if you say so, I'll kindly retreat. Thanks for your company or not, but thanks for having me..... psyche"i turned to leave,

"Alice, i think she's right, charlie trusts us that's why he put us here. He trusts us like he did Annabelle, we shouldn't break his trust and end up in the dark part of his mind like Annabelle did, let's let her in. Skye!!, come on in!! We're sorry"Arabella said as she opened the door and I walked in,

"Arghhh, fun killer. Fine, we better be closer to charlie after this, and if not, I'll murder you Ara"

"Thanks Bella, Alice"i appreciated

"Just call her Ara since there are 2 bellas, Isabella and Arabella. Let's go get him for you since you seem to be running late"Alice said as they both left. I smiled and sat on the couch. Mrs chynna entered the foreroom and stood before me, i pursed my lips as I looked down at my laps nervously.

"Hey skye, what are you doing here?, you've caused me enough trouble with me and my son so please do take your leave. I don't want to be a bitch with a whory pussy to my son anymore"

"Good morning Mrs chynna, i don't think you're a bitch with a whory pussy like Charlie said, he was just bluffing out of anger, i think you're a strong and compassionate lady. I'm sorry about what happened yesterday Mrs chynna but if not for Annabelle's stupid act charlie wouldn't have called you that, I take full responsibility of all what happened yesterday and I'll make sure to fix things between you and Charlie, i promise, but I can't say the same for Charlie's and Annabelle's previous sis and big bro relationship, it's obviously faded as a result of Annabelle's stupid act. I'm sorry Mrs chynna, i apologize"i apologized as she smiled at me, she sat beside me and looked into my brown eyes as she spoke.

"I appreciate your honesty and politeness skye, i thought you were like other girls charlie has dated before you who date him only for his money but he also knew what he was doing, he was way smarter than them and he took care of their asses. I hope you're not one of them and I sincerely wish you last longer with my son than the previous bitches. You're really nice but please never call Annabelle's act stupid, she's also my daughter and you should consider that. She's still your boyfriend's sister either you and charlie believe it or not. Please do make peace with Annabelle. If it's your job you lost and money for that day's work that wasn't paid because you were fired, Charlie and I will take care of that. Just forgive my daughter"

"I wish I could Mrs chynna but anytime I try to think of it, I can't just bring myself to forgive her. She framed me Mrs chynna, she took my job out of jealousy, it's not about the money, I might be poor but I have my dignity and self rules, I'm not after your son's money Mrs chynna. Even if i wanted to make peace with her I'm absolutely sure charlie wouldn't allow me. Nonetheless, I'll consider making peace with her. Thank you for your honesty Mrs chynna"

"You're welcome skye, don't call me Mrs chynna, it's weird when you use Mrs and my first name. Just call me my last name"

"I- uhhh- I don- I-"i was tongue tied. I didn't want to say what I genuinely wanted to say as it was kind of rude; yet i wanted to be sincere with her. She smiled at me as she spoke again.

"You're really cultured, i know what you want to say even before you say it, you didn't want to say it as it was rude. Well, you don't know which last name to call me because I've been with lots of men and you don't know which to use. Use Charlie's last name, cooper, or just mine, Grayson. Or just call me chynna, I'm fine with it. If you want to give me a nickname of yours, you can"she smiled

"Okay, I'll think of what to settle with, Mrs Cooper"i said as I snapped my neck towards the stairs, I saw charlie resting on the railing watching us as i expected, i perceived his scent a while ago and i knew he has been watching.

"You both seem to be having a nice conversation"he walked fully into the sitting room. I got on my feet ready to leave.

"How long have you been there?, how much did you hear?"chynna asked

"I heard enough to say I'm sorry for calling you a bitch with a whory pussy yesterday mum, i was pissed"he said as she embraced him. Alice and Arabella walked in from the stairs also.

"It's fine son"

"Oh, Alice, Arabella, thanks to you both for letting skye in. I knew i could count on you guys, thanks to you both my lovely sisters. I sent you both a token of a million dollars each. I still owe you one"he said as Alice hugged me and whispered to me.

"Thank you skye, i should have been dead meat now but you made me worth plus another million dollars, thanks. Come over more frequently so we could maybe hang out"she whispered as Arabella winked at me.

"So Arabella, where are we going to with this money in the bank, i think I'll go to Dallis for 5 days to make myself feel like the slay queen that i am. This is gonna worth a while"

"Cool sis, I'm just gonna get that new iphone that was launched last night and take myself for shopping. I was planning to go back to LA to stay with dad for 2 days but i guess I'll tag along for the 5days slay"

"My Cha cha cha is generous" No one noticed when Addison entered the living room.

"Addison, you're so lucky to have him as a brother, i wish i also had a brother like him since dad is busy these days to pay attention to our needs"Arabella said

"Come on Alice, I'm your brother and Aiden too"charlie smiled as we interlocked fingers.

"Aiden?, you mean that silent annoying dude, hell no, I'm fine with only you as my brother"Alice said

"Don't call Aiden annoying, not in Charlie's presence, You don't want that 1million out of your account, do you?"Addison joked as we all laughed. Charlie told them we'd be late if all their silly jokes continued.

"You never considered not being late all your life bro, You really love skye that you don't want her to get to school late"Addison teased,

"Yes i do"he said as he pecked me on the lips.

"Eeeeew"robert yelped,

"What is robert doing up this early, he shouldn't be up yet, he only wakes up when its 10. That's his usual routine"chynna yelped.

"I asked Annabelle to lull him to sleep but she insisted, Addison said she'd do it"Alice said,

"What!!, he hasn't even had his special morning meal, it's 7:30, he has the meal once it's 5!!!"Chynna panicked

"Who is supposed to do it today?, isn't it Annabelle, why does she loves getting in trouble with me!!!, Addison please do feed and lull him to sleep now, you know him being up isn't so good for his health"

"I'll do that right away cha cha cha"Addison carried little Robert back to his room.

"Mum, Annabelle is being so- arghhh, annoying!!. Talk to your daughter if you don't want her dead. Does she want the poor boy dead?!!. Wasn't she the one who beat him half to death!!, isn't that why his life is on thin ice!!!. Skye let's get going, Annabelle better look after Robert when I'm back home because I'm going to kill her if she doesn't"he led us out of the house leaving his mum speechless. He called his securities and they brought a Bugatti Centodieci, the same car Luna brought on her first day- damn. I took a walk around it and rubbed it slightly before getting in.

We got to school, charlie was the first to alight the car as all the girls giggled dreamily and moved towards him. I alighted the car also, they got disgusted as they maintained their distance from Charlie as he held hands with me.

I didn't know we were wearing matching clothes until lunch when I was alone in the classroom snacking silently since charlie went for a meeting with his football teammates. Luna walked in with her girls and took my bag of chips from me, she handed it to Ema who crushed it. Abi sat silently beside me not getting involved.

"And what was that for?"I asked

"Oh you mean this"Ema said as she poured the crushed chips on my head. I knew the crumbled chips wouldn't blend well into my hair and would ruin it and hang all over it.

"Are you nuts?!!"I wanted to slap her but I only yelled. Charlie had warned me not to lay my hands on them but just act cool as a priceless slay Queen that I was. I held my anger and tried to remove the crumbs from my hair.

"Don't ask silly questions, I just want you to tell you to stay away from Charlie!!, i have him balls deep in my pussy"Layla said,

"Oh you're here Layla, you never existed to me ever since that day in the restaurant so beat it loser!!!. Y'all should move your asses, He's obviously mine"I said,

"You think matching clothes with him makes him yours. I'm not even into brown, maybe you should pick a better colour next time like black and not this one that sucks!!"Luna yelled.

"Why yelling?, jealous?. Firstly, I'm not trying to impress you with our dressing so that's none of your business. Plus I'm not responsible for your bad taste in colour Luna. Black, black and fucking black over and over again. You fucking wear black everytime. I guess you just want your dressing to match with the colour of your future. Pitch black, no sign of being bright- haaa- beat it. Black, black and black" i said, she was obviously mad and wanted to hit me but crystal held her in place.

"You know what?, charlie is such an idiot for choosing you, when did he start becoming so dumb all of a sudden, his friends should have told him he's dumb but I guess his friends are dumb also- let me explain bitch. I love black cause I'm a bad ass bitch"Luna said,

"More like black assed bitch. You should have stayed on your Lane you Luna-tic. Don't you go as far as insulting Charlie's friends, I'm one of them. You called him dumb so you like dumb guys. Oh, i forgot you're worse than dumb"Abi spat,

"Cause I'm black doesn't mean I have a black ass plus I'm not black, I'm half black and half white. I should have known you're a traitor, why did you tag along that day you bitch. Stupid ass car dealer!!!"Luna yelled.

"Shut the fuck up or I smack the fuck out of you!!, call me car dealer again and your ass gets it bitch. I tagged along because I told you I wanted to change schools, didn't I?. You dumb hoe!!, picking girls and using them like trash, yet you call them your bestfriends and they also follow you like ducklings, I ain't one of you!!, I will never be a bitch!!"Abi yelled as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the door.

"Bitch, that's tots not cool. FYI you're a fuckin' car dealer. Hashtag bitch, hashta-"freya was interupted

"shut it bitch!!, captions don't cap!!!"Abi yelled as she pulled me to the cafe. We both sat down and i looked at her confused.

"Abiga-"

"Abi, skye, just Abi, don't call me Abigail. Plus I'm sorry about what happened that day at the basketball court. I'm not one of them but I really hate it when someone insult someone's friends, it hurts. I know I'm weird but It's a long story. Everyone has a story to tell I guess"

"Abigai- i mean Abi, why don't you tell me that on Saturday, I'll text you my address. Right now I want you to tell me how you met Luna and her friends, i want you to tell me how you guys met and how and why you tagged along with them."

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 355 26
In a bad fire at the age of ten Jane parents were killed leaving her to fid for herself. Before they died her father always told her stories about wo...
498K 17K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
3.9M 122K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
913 65 33
This story is about a normal 16 year old girl with a loving family but she soon learns she is not normal. Her adopted parents are strict and one cool...