πƒπšπ¬π­πšπ§ 𝐄 πŒπ¨π‘πšπ›π›οΏ½...

By Author_naaz

DASTAN E MOHABBAT ishq ya junoon πŸ‘‘πŸ’ β˜œβ™‘β˜ž ➳β™₯AKA... More

β™‘β™‘β™‘
♧ Prologue ♧
♀ Prologue ♀
β₯1
β₯2
β₯3
β₯4
β₯5
β₯6
β₯7
β₯8
β₯9
β₯10
β₯11
β₯12
β₯13
β₯14
β₯15
β₯16
β₯17
β₯18
βœ‰οΈ
β₯20
β₯21
β₯22
β₯23

β₯19

373 21 1
By Author_naaz

Hey readers, I'm back with new update I know I took so long but thanks for your support and love 😊

✿✿✿✿
Next morning,

Akansh alarm rang his sleep got disturb. the cold air was coming from the balcony window and sun was about rise.when he saw the time it was 5 in morning he got up from the bed and moves towards bathroom after few minutes he came out . He was drying his hair from towel in front of the mirror when his eyes fell on Shreya earring which was on the floor .he took it and started admiring it and lost in her thought .then something came in his mind .

"Did Shreya came last night in the room when I came Shreya was not here .where is she?" He said in his mind.

"Why I'm thinking about her .I don't care whether she came or not. "

He moves in closet and came out in his gym outfit. He moves towards his gym.

Akansh gym outfit

When he was passing from riya room he saw riya door is Slightly open .he thought to close it properly he moves to close the door he saw his sister and wife both are sleep like a cute baby hugging each other a little smile came on his face .then he close the door and goes towards gym. When he came he saw angad and raghav are already doing there workouts they both wish him and resumed there workouts .then they all did there breakfast and moves towards there respectively works.

It was 6 in evening and they were going to attend party at 9'o clock . Shreya was hell confused what to wear? (I think it's not only Shreya question but all world wide girls question) She was think when she heard knock she opened the door and saw riya was standing with two girls who were looking like two or three year older then her .she saw girls then riya and ask her through her eyes riya understood her confusion and reply,

"Ye dono tujhe party ke liye taiyaar krne aye h ye hairstylist and makeup artist hai or ye fashion designer hai " riya says while pointing towards both the girl's. (This girls came to make you ready for party. one is makeup artist and hairstylist and another is fashion designer)

Shreya took relief breath and says, "tu ek dum sahi time par aye h ... ( you came on right time)

They started there work . After one hours Shreya was ready. She was sitting in front of mirror .when she saw her reflection in mirror she says, " ye mai hu ya koe or.." (Is this me or someone else) .Riya and other both girls also praised Shreya.

Shreya was waiting when one maid came and inform her that akansh is wait for her in hall. She nodded and marched towards the hall .Akansh back was facing her he was on call. She was going down from stairs there was complete silence in hall only her heels sound able hear . When akansh hear heels sound he turn and his eye landed on his queen who was coming towards his direction. He feels like everything was going in slow motion. He came out of his la la land when he hear a voice from his phone.

"Hello sir ..hello sir are you there" the person said who was on call.

"Ya..ya I'm listen , put that file in my cabin I will check it " and he ended the call .

Shreya outfit

Akansh outfit

Shreya clear her throat and said "chale !" (Shall we go)

Akansh see his watch and says "bhot jaldi nhi agae aap " (you cane so earlier ) said sarcastically and he moves towards door .

"Mr. Khadoos hasna to jese sikha hi nhi bas tane marne bol do ..." (didn't he learnt how to smile ,he only learnt to taunt me) She stomped her feet on ground and moves behind akansh.

Akansh and Shreya settle down in the car . There was awkward silence between them whole ride. When they reached party venue there was so many media. royal car row stopped and many bodyguard cam out from the car and surrounded akansh car they opened the door for him but not before checking security.

(I'm only putting this picture it will help you to imagine the situation)

Akansh came out the car like lion king and wear his shades . The bodyguard was about to open door for Shreya but akansh stop him through sign ✋️ and moves to open door all media attention was on the car door to know who is the beauty of this beast because akansh was a real beast not by look but by his aura for other .everyones know about his cruelty.akansh opened door for her. shreya came out of the car like a queen. There was so many camera light flashing on her continuously. Shreya holds akansh arms and they moves inside like a couple .

When they entered In venue all eyes was on power couple. Some were admiring the couple with happiness, Some girls were cursing shreya and feeling jealous because there dream boy is know her husband. Boys were drooling on shreya beauty and they were looking her with lust eyes and it was not gone unnoticed by akansh he put his hand on her waist and pull her towards him like he was saying that "she is mine don't you all dare to lay your filthy eyes on her "by his action while glaring that boys with anger. They all averted there eyes due to scared but here shreya was confused by akansh sudden action.

The party was going akansh was busy in talking with other bussinessmen and here shreya was sitting in corner and feeling bored. When someone came from behind with wine in his hand and says, "hey .. gorgeous..why are you sitting alone her ,may I join you?

Shreya- I'm not alone... My husband is there he is talking with someone...(she said while pointing 👉 towards akansh)

Unknown person: okay..lets have Some drinks babe..

Shreya- firstly I'm not your babe and second I don't drink (anger)

Unknown person: wo..wo ..cool down girl...okay i will not say that but can we dance .. (he said and forward his hands 🫴)

Shreya- no thanks but I don't like to dance with strangers..

Unknown person:oh come on girl..I'm not a stranger.. you can asked about me to your husband he know me very well... *smriks * lets dance..

He was about to hold her hand but someone came from behind and grab his hands and says, "I think you should learn some basic manner and english also Mr.Vansh Singhania because once a girl said no thats mean no and no means "NAHI" .Vansh harshly removes his hand from akansh grip and rub his knuckle.

The Unknown person was not other than "THE VANSH SINGHANIA CEO OF SINGHANIA INDUSTRY AND AKANSH BIGGEST RIVAL. "

Akansh -"Or agar jab wo 'no' mere biwi ne kaha ho to us insan ko ek bar mai hi smjh jana cahiye . Nhi to ye ' No' us insaan ko bhari pad skta h.. " ( And if my wife has said that, then It should understand that person in once. Otherwise this 'no' may prove costly for that person.)

Shreya - or Mr..Mr.. jo bhi naam h apka rahi baat dance krne ki apke sath to pehele ap mere liye stranger lekin ab hamara ek rishta hai ... batao .. (And Mr..Mr..whatever your name is, you wanted to dance with me, first you were a stranger to me but now we have a relationship... )

Akansh was confused which relationship she is talking about. And vansh was also confused. Shreya saw there confused face and replied, "pehle ham stranger the but now he is my brother and you had invited us now I'm inviting you for upcoming rakshaban we can dance on that day ..okay ...BHAIYA "

She emphasis the word " BHAIYA " . Akansh face was like ,that like my girl . He was now sure that she didn't need anyone support to face the world. She is a real queen.Vansh was fuming in anger .he say " ye bezzati tumlogo ko bhot mangi padegi " (This insult will proved costly for both of you) .he glare them for last time and moves from there .

" wah ...meri sherni... " (Wow my lioness) someone says they both averted there eyes. Riya was standing with angad and raghav they were enjoying this drama.

Riya came and hugged Shreya. Then Shreya asked " tu yaha ..kese" (you here ..how)

Riya- apne bulaya or ham chale aye Jan hathe li pe le ae.. said in singing tone.

Raghav said ,"oh drama queen sidha bata na ..ki ghar par invitation aya tha or usme full family invite the isliye bas ham agae ap dono ko company Dene is boring si party mai.."

( Oh drama queen, tell me directly..that the invitation come at home they had invited the whole family, so we came to give both of you company, in this boring party ..)

.
.
.
.
Akansh angad and raghav were busy in there bussiness talks . riya and Shreya were gossiping when Shreya said to riya " excuse me, I want use restroom I'm coming in few minutes " Shreya was going riya also excuse her from her brother's and moves with shreya .

Trio nodded they both goes to towards washroom. Shreya was inside the washroom and riya was waiting outside when suddenly three drunk boys came there and started trying to talk with Riya but riya ignored them .

Shreya came and they both were about moves when one boy put his legs on riya gown and said " itni jldi kya hai hamshe to thodi baat kar lo.." (why are you in so hurry talk with us also)

Riya ignored his word and try to remove her gown under his feet but he was not ready to leave them .shreya said "o hello mr. Jo ye apke nazuk se pair hai ise hatho " (o hello side your legs) .they laughed and ignored shreya words .

Shreya- lagta is party mai sare cheap log hi aye jo dekho piche pada h..(I think in this party only cheapster had came)

Riya harshly push that men and he falls on the ground with thud .that men shouts in anger ,"how dare you ?".he got up from the ground harshly but falls on ground again and he feel sharp pain on his cheeks. Riya slaps him harshly and she said in louder voice to him in anger .

Riya- HOW DARE YOU 🫵 ham koe abla nari nhu jo chup chap dekhe ge ..smjha (we are not a innocent women who will see this silently)

Riya holds Shreya hands they were about to go when Shreya eye feel on the boy who was about grip riya hair .Shreya turned and punched on his face harshly .another two boys came to held Shreya but riya kicked one boy on his knee from behind and Shreya punched another boy on his stomach they all boys were on the ground in drunk and injured state.

Shreya says " pehele hi bola tha ham koe abla nari nhi hai ..." (we had already told you we are not innocent women)

Riya - or sayad tujhe Pata nhi ki tumlog kise panga le rhi ho ... (I think you don't with whom you are messing)

What do you think will rajawat boys will know about this incident or not let me know In the comment.

How was the chapter know it was not up to the mark but I will try to give you best update.

And sorry because I not that good in writing fighting scence but I'm learning keep you support and do vote🌟⭐️ ,comment .I will help ne ro motivate to write

Till then bye and thanks for you wait

♡o。.(✿✿✿✿)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 170 10
Abhiraj Singh Ranawat, the ruthless CEO of ASR company, was known for his dark and dangerous aura . He trusted only a few people in his life, includi...
4.7K 293 18
πŸ‘‘ AJAYVEER SINGH RAJPUT πŸ‘‘ 27 years old, height 6'2, youngest and most successful businessman in India. CEO of Rajput industries, one of the wor...
17.7K 621 9
(y/n) has been a villain for longer than she can remember. She meets a second villain who makes her feel things she's never felt before. Her father...
7.7K 341 20
The Shekhawat brother trio is famous through out India for there Success and Looks. Many girls wants them.But what happens when the girls they want s...