In Love with Miss Plastic Can...

By raeshee03

Andromache was intrigue. Intrigue of what it felt like. What it feels to be a normal high school student. She... More

The Arrival
First Day High
The New Girl
Geek and Nerd
The Three Delinquents
Confuse and Delirious
Meet the Popular
Mortal Enemy
Playing Soccer and Playing Cupid
Pranks
The twins
School War
I'm Cupid! Stupid!
Hero
The Bet
Double Date Disaster
Alone Again
Not Feeling Well
Andy 1.0
Andy 2.0
Breakeven
Secret Affair
LQ
Andy's Confessions
Crazy In Love
LSS
Instant Babies
Busted
Meet the Parents
Uncertainty
Discontinued
Stuck
Answers
Epilogue

Stay With Me

19.9K 520 158
By raeshee03

(chapter treinta y tres)

Andy's POV

Music is blasting in the air as students dancing wildly on the dance floor like there's no tomorrow. Giggling and laughing are heard on some teenagers happily chattering with there friends. Seniors really have to enjoy this moment since this will be their last.

Yeah this our senior's prom!! Guess who my date is? I think you'd probably say Sacha. Yey!..

Wrong!!.

Well, I wished. But unfortunately I have no date. Poor Andy.Huhuhuhu..

I rejected whoever asked me. All I want is Sacha.

Why am I not dating my Sacha? Well, I don't know why?. Maybe you should've asked her. I'm dying to know also. Don't blame me for doing nothing cause I really did my part. I'm sure of that. But poof! She rejected me. Nice!

So here I am alone, all by myself, mopping around here outside the gymnasium staring at the stars in the sky asking the world why? Now I'm sounding so overly dramatic.

Well, after all of those painful things that had happened to us. Our hearts really needs time to heal before it could love again properly. In short her heart was still under recovery while mine has fully recovered already but it's still hallow. Only her can fill this emptiness that I'm feeling right now. And I have been ready for her to comeback to me. I am "patiently" waiting for her.

Between the two of us. I guess she's the one who suffered pain the most. That acts put up by my sister and my recent disappearance just made her heart shuts down.

I can totally understands her. She needs time for herself to bring back all the pieces that had been shattered and to love herself before she can love me again completely.

What do you get when you fall in love? You only get a life of pain and sorrow. So for at least until tomorrow. I'll never fall in love again. Ha ha ha! What a pathetic song.

Well, I'm still young and so is she. I have to enjoy my teenage life. We only had once so I better seize it and enjoy each and every moment.

Besides, there's still more time to win her back. I'm so positive that we'll get back together.

'Go Andy!'

I breathe deeply and the cold air came rushing through my skin as the wind blows softly. And memories of past events rushes through me.

Flashback...

Day after the break up...

I dreaded this feeling the feeling of heart ache. I cannot totally blame this to Alexei since I agree to this. It takes two to tango as they say. I did let her go when in fact I shouldn't have.

'Dammit Andy!'

What can I do when seeing her very tormented of choosing me or her family was too painful to watch. Besides, I really understand her choosing her family over me. We only have one family and it can never be replace no matter what. Family first before anyone else. I should know since my family was taken from me a long time ago and it was too painful and unbearable. I can't let that happened to her. So I set her free.

'All martyrs have been murdered Andy!'

Seeing my Alexei in pain is killing me. Even if she tried to be strong. I know she was dying inside. Our recent break up made her lifeless. The sad melancholic look on her eyes bears it all. And I can't stand seeing her like that.

So I decided to do my best to bring back the happiness in her emerald eyes that I love the most.

Next mission: Win her fathers approval.

'How? I have all my resources. I'm not what I am right know if I can't solve this!'

So here I am in front of his office going to talk to him. I will beg if I need to.

I cleared my throat wanting to get the attention from a lady on a table near the president's office. I guess she is his secretary.

"Excuse me Miss." I greeted cheerfully flashing my sweetest smile.

She averted her eyes to me. Then her brows raised scrutinizing me from head to foot. Her curious gaze made me realize that I am in fact wearing my casual clothes like T- shirt, jeans and a pair of van shoes. Now I really look like a lost teenager here at this office.

'How can I forgot to change?! Dammit!'

'Maybe that is why almost all of the employees in here giving me a weird gazes. I thought they were admiring my boundless beauty. Geez! I was wrong then. And I forgot to take off my earplugs. Damn! I not in myself lately. Good thing they let me into this building and I reach this far.'

And so I smiled widely trying to hide feeling so awkward standing in front of her.

"Yes?" she speaks speculatively yet irritated.

"May I talk to the president Mr. Ian Thomas King?" I asked politely ignoring her irritancy.

"You know kid. Mr. King is a busy man. He had no time for a playing teenagers like you so please leave the building now or I will call the security." she stated firmly.

'What the!! She call me a kid?! This gorgeous body and gorgeous face was just a kid to her?!'

'Well, she an old woman then hmp!'

'Damn I hate this bitch!'

My mouth hangs open as my eyes widen so shocked on what she said. But I have to compose myself so I crossed my arms and look at her stubbornly to piss her off.

"No! I will not leave unless the president will talk to me!!" I decided firmly not even bothered by her cold warning.

"Call him. Tell him that Andromache Cullen wants to talk to him." I commanded authoritatively like I used to be when I'm talking to my employees.

She just smirked at my being so straight forward. Maybe she thinks that I'm out of my mind.

"Do you had an appointment with the president?"

"None."

"If that's the case you should probably reserves an appointment with him then. I'm sorry Miss Cullen. You can now leave." she wave her hand pouting at the exit.

"Nope."

I smirked wickedly and walk hastily towards Mr. Kings office.

I tuck out my tongue looking mockingly at the secretary who was taken aback on my recent naughty acts.

'Suck that up bitch!'

I open the door and manage to get inside it before she can even stop me.

"And who the hell are you?" A big scary voice suddenly reverberates in the room bringing chills throughout my body.

I just stand up there speechless looking at the man on the table staring at me fiercely with his familiar green eyes.

Then the doors harshly open revealing the worried looking bitch secretary and a two security guards.

"I'm sorry sir but this kid was just so stubborn. I tried to stop her but she insisted to talk to you sir." she rants out explaining herself and sigh apologetically while the two guards tried to hold me.

I scrunched my brows hearing that hideous word again.

'Seriously?! Can't she sees that I'm so much even more prettier than her!!'

"I'm not a kid!! Get off of me!!" I sneered at her like a child whining trying to wiggle from the tight grip of the two guards holding my arms.

'Now they can confirm that in fact I am a child! Geez Andy! Since when did you become this immature?.'

She huff and shook her head looking apologetically at the man in the table.

"I'm so sorry about her sir. I will-"

"I'm Andromache Cullen. I wanted to talk to you Mr. King." I said firmly looking at Alexei's father while rudely cutting off his bitch secretary. I tried to be formal or mature as I could but it's no use.

'Damn! I still look like a crazy teenager!'

"Oh. Yeah. I remember you." he recognizes me but his facial expressions becomes more than scary. I can't believe that facing you're future in law was this terrifying.

Then he faces his secretary gesturing her to release me.

"Please leave us Liz."

"Okay sir."

The bitch secretary scrunched her brows and glared at me before she reluctantly replace it with a smile as she faces her boss. Then they went outside the room.

The he seated calmly on her chair gesturing me to seat. I know he was still raging deep within.

"Now speak." he commanded authoritatively.

I breath deeply before speaking.

"Please stop treating Alexei like this. Like she has some kind of a plague that you despise of. Like she was just a humiliation to your family. She is still loving caring daughter who loves and adores you the most." I said bluntly forgetting that he's Alexei's father who was angry with me. At least I did plead humbly even though it sounds more arrogantly.

He just look at me furiously not even shaken by my humble pleads.

'The hell!! Audria Lavega never pleaded to anybody.'

'But you have to do this for Alexei!'

And I started to feel really irritated. Alexei's father was just too ruthless and stubborn. And so without further a do the rude Aundria Lavega takes over.

"Can't you see she's hurting already?! The only mistake that she had is loving me. But that doesn't give you the right to hurt her like this!! To do this to her. Depriving her the freedom to choose whoever she loved!" I said in a very civil way while clenching my fist tightly containing my irritation deep inside.

"How dare you talk to me like that!!" he grumbled out of rage and stood up tapping loudly the table.

The loud noise almost makes me jumped off of my feet. But I had to compose myself and stay strong in front of him.

"You have no right to talk to me like that!! Alexei is still young and just confused on whatever she feels right now!! I still can cure her!!."

I scrunched my brows hearing him said that. Cure? What are we? A disease that needs to be cured?! What a homophobe! Now my ruthless angry self was unleashed.

"And I will do my best to protect her from immoral people like you!! You just influence or brainwashed her that is why she was like that!! Stay away from my daughter!" he continued grumbling throwing a sharp stares on me.

I laugh mockingly on his pathetic statement. I'm not even bother that he is angry. Those words didn't bring me down instead it gives me courage to fight back.

"Protect her? Or Protect your company? I'm not blind Mr. King!! Alexei already broke up with me because she followed you. She loves you so much that she sacrifices her happiness just for you. For her family. But what did you do? You leave her!! You all abandoned her alone!! Don't you know that its been a long time that she's dying to get your attention?! To at least you will recognize her effort and be proud of her?! But no!! You're so cruel!! You're so selfish!!" I sneered loudly as I fought back.

'I'm sorry Alexei for disrespecting you father but I have to do this.'

"You pathetic little brat!!" he hissed furiously and walk hastily towards me grabbing my shirt.

'And now I had unleashed the beast! Nice Andy!!'

I breathe deeply to calm myself. I have to be calm since he was raging. A fire cannot be extinguished with fire.

"All I wanted is for you to at least talk to Alexei. To at least give her your little time. She is in so much pain right now Mr. King. She needs you. She badly needs her family right now!!" I speak coldly yet pleadingly looking directly into his raging eyes.

His eyes softens hearing me said that but he replaced it again with anger.

"I don't have time for your pathetic suggestion! I know what I am doing and I have a company to save!! So save your saliva to yourself." he spat angrily releasing me from his clutch.

'This oldies is so stubborn!!'

"And I would never ever accept you for my daughter no matter what you do!!" he continue speaking in a very low voice scanning me from head to toe.

'Ouch! That surely hurts!'

I guess it's really hard gaining acceptance from your future in law. But Audria Lavega never accepts NO to anybody!

"Let's see about that Mr. King." I answered back smirking at him.

I think my mocking smirked infuriated him even more. His face becomes so red like it's ready to pop out anytime soon. Just like a volcano ready to erupt.

"Guards!! Guards!" he angrily called the security guards who hastily burst out into his office and grabbed me.

"Get this brat out of my office! I don't want to see her face in this building understand?!!" he grumbled pointing me.

"Yes sir!" the two guards answered and hastily pulled me outside his office.

I smirked mockingly at him while the guards pulling me outside.

And that's it. They throw me like a garbage outside the building. But I never gave up just yet. I would try my best to change his mind. So I waited patiently outside to talk to him again. Unfortunately, no matter what I do, no matter how long I wait, he wouldn't want to talk to me again.

'Pshhh! Tough luck!'

And so I use my last card. Desperate person tends to use desperate actions.

'You gave me no choice Mr. King!'

I called Eros and let her do the dirty works for me.

I was absent in school for almost two weeks now, working my ass trying to save the Kings Corp.

'Fuck it!!'

It feels like I'm saving a corpse. This company was already dead. Alexei's father did manage his business pretty worse. He has done lots and lots of wrong decisions.

'Damn! That old geezer!!'

And during that week my long lost sister Mariz Andromache Lavega has come back. Yeah she did! At last! My bitch sister is back after a long time.

Juno already explained to me about what happened to her. Well, it pretty much acceptable. It's not totally her fault. But I didn't talk to her. I'm still upset on what she has done to me. The hell! You can't expect me to just go go be a cute little sister to her again. Not gonna happen!

Right! This is a stressful week indeed. I already miss my Sacha.

I huff dejectedly reading all this financial reports of the Kings Corp. My head is throbbing painfully.

'Fuck the hell!!'

I scrunched my brows learning all the scams and deceptions at this company. I can't even understand their book of finances. There's lots and lots of lost and hidden accounts. Corruptions are everywhere.

'The hell!! How can they didn't even noticed this!!'

'I can't handle this kind of mess. There is only one person who can help me. And that is Juno. The president of Lavega Greeka int'l.'

'Darn! That old witch will wear me off in exchange for her favor.'

'I can now officially confirm that I'm a love struck teenager.'

I huff dejectedly at that thought.

The next day...

Mr. King has finally made an appointment to me. It's been a week since he wanted to talk to me or shall I say Aundria Lavega about his dying company. But I was,busy at that time and I'm still pisses off with him on what he did to me. No hard feelings but I can never easily forgives and forget.

I was at my office reviewing all finances that I need to patch up before I can proceed to Junos' requests at Capetown.

"Miss, Mr. King is here. He's with his wife and daughter." my secretary informed me through my intercom.

"Okay, let them in."

'So my in laws are all here then! This will be great.'

Then the door opened then closes after.

"Please have a seat." I murmured and not bothering to look at them. I know that was rude but I need to finish reading this.

"Miss Lavega. We are here to discuss about our loan application." Mr. King started the conversation with a very civil tone.

I snorted hearing him said that.

"So how can you pay me then? I heard that your company is near bankruptcy?" I answered in low voice as I faces him in dead pan expression.

Alexei's father was so shocked seeing me as his face suddenly turns paler. He was not moving for awhile.

'Ha ha ha! That was funny. I'm sorry Sacha for laughing at your father.'

My mouth quirked up trying to suppress my laugh. Then I cleared my throat to wake him up from shock.

"You?!" he exclaimed petulantly.

I raised my brows quite amused on him being so rude in front of the CEO of Lavega Greeka int'l.

Her wife nudge and glared at him. I guess she's very surprised and anxious on her husband sudden outburst.

"Yes." I shrugged.

"You are Andromache Cullen right?" the girl beside her suddenly speaks. Alexei's elder sister Margaux. Maki's use to be best friend.

In fairness with her, she pretty like Alexei but she has similar feature with her mother while Alexei looks more of her father.

"Yes."

"What?!" her mother exclaimed very surprised at the same time worried.

I smiled at her. Well, I just can't get angry with Alexei's mommy. Then my eyes were averted to Alexei's father who had a very serious and anxious expression at the moment.

"So Mr. King. About my question? How can you repay me if ever I approve your loan?" I asked in a business tone.

The three of them haven't answered for a few minutes.

"If you will approve our loan we can use it to rebuild our company and eventually it will gain profits." Margaux speaks positively.

I chuckled hearing her somewhat impossible dream.

"You know what Ms. King. I have read all your books. I even investigated the current situation of your company. And mind you, I discover more that you know. You had lots of debts at the other financing firm. Till now you haven't paid for that. And frankly speaking your company is dying. As a business woman, approving your loan was just a waste of money."

Margaux and her mothers face saddened and its killing me inside. It feels like I'm hurting Alexei. But I have to proceed to my plan.

Mr. King stood up harshly and look at me furiously.

"Is this your way of revenge?! For not accepting you for Alexei?! For humiliating you?! If that's the case we'll just end this pathetic negotiations." he grumbled furiously with his veins already popping on his forehead. Then he turn around to leave.

"Dad/Ian!!"

His wife and daughter tried to stop him from leaving.

I just look at them casually before speaking.

"If you ever leave this room. This negotiations will be cut off permanently. You know what would that mean Mr. King. No one will ever invest in your business. All scandals and scams that had happened in your company will be broadcasted in whole business world. Your precious name will be permanently ruined. You wouldn't want that to happen would you." I warned in a low dangerous voice while wearing my dark expression.

He tensed up hearing what I've said and looked at me anxiously. Well, he should be cause I know lots and lots of secret about him.

"What do mean by that Ms. Lavega?" Alexei's mother asked confusedly looking at her husband then on me.

I look at Mr. King who's face become paler than before making him look so guilty. Then he shifted his expression with his eyes pleading gaining a smirk from me.

I averted my eyes into his wife.

"Well, some of your employees stole from your company. Your business partners had deceive you. Corruptions are spreads like a plague all throughout your company. Who would invest at a company like that Mrs King?." I answered casually shrugging leaning back at my seat.

"Oh." Mrs. Kings was somewhat enlightened on what I've said but somewhat saddened. I think she haven't known what actually his husband did.

And I can't help but smirked on how relieved Mr. King is. He sat back at his chair like his knees weakens. While Margaux did not said anything. I know she knows about her fathers secret.

"Ms. Lavega. I am pleading to you to please help our company. I really am sorry of what my husband has done to you. He was just stressed and not on his right mind at that time." Alexei's mother pleaded very remorseful like she's about to cry. Like I am her last hope.

'Of coarse he is.'

I just look at her blankly trying to hide the feeling that I am feeling inside.

I sigh deeply before looking directly into her eyes.

"Let's face it! Your company is in a huge mess right now. No businessmen in the right mind are willing to invest on it. Even if I will approve your loans, it will just go to all your debts. So eventually it will be permanently-"

"Closed." Margaux said weakly like its game over.

Then Mr. King spoke calmly this time with no anger or anything. His face was just full of remorse.

"It's my fault why our company lead to this. If I only have seen earlier what was happening I could've stop it."

Then he faces me very apologetic.

"I'm really sorry of what I did to you and Alexei. All I wanted is to protect her but I end up hurting her. I regret all of it it. I was so desperate at that time that I'm blinded to see what really the problem is." he said it full of regrets.

Then he stood up.

"By the way thank you for considering my application. You're absolutely right. Even if you'll approve it, no one will longer invest in our company." he huff in defeat.

"Thank you for your time Miss Lavega." he smiled bitterly like a man lost in a battle but he still stood up proudly and handed me his hand.

I look at his hand and smiled at him.

"I have preposition to make Mr King. Please take a seat."

He pulled out his hand reluctantly and seated back confusedly.

"What is it Ms. Lavega?" he asked curiously.

While Margaux and Mrs. King just stayed silent looking at me curiously.

"I will buy half of your company and finance whatever you need to pay all your debts. With Lavega Greeka int'l as your business partners it may encourage other businessman to invest in your company." I proposed handing the the contract.

"Really?!" Margaux exclaimed excitedly while the couple look at me in incredulity.

I just smiled at her humbly.

"Thank you so much Ms. Lavega!" Alexei's mother squeeze my hand tightly. I know all her burden was lifted already.

While her husband didn't said anything while eyeing me intensely like reading me and I can't help but smirked at him. Just to pissed him off like I always did to Alexei.

"But-"

"But what?" Mr. King spoke coldly as he narrowed his eyes on me.

'Geez scary! Excited much?!'

I grinned deviously at him while Mrs. King was nudging him hardly causing him to grunt in pain.

'What a sweet couple!'

'I guess Alexei get that sadistic behavior from her.'

"Well, I have a favor to ask in exchange of that." I smiled idiotically making Mr. Kings brows creased.

"What is it?" He asked after.

I lean on his ear

" First, You should stop your casino addiction Mr. King or else-." I whispered coldly so that his wife wouldn't hear what I've said making him tensed up nervously.

I lean back to my seat then smirked at him and smiled at his wife who is looking at us suspiciously.

"Give Alexei her freedom. Freedom to do anything, of coarse with your guidance as her parents."

"Okay." Mrs. King nodded still in suspicion on what she saw earlier.

"And" I raised my voice and smiled widely wanting to irritate Mr. King who was now killing me with deathly glares.

Well it fun pissing him off just like Alexei.

'Hahaha! Like father like daughter.'

I chuckled at that thought. Alexei father was now scowling at me. He coughs glaring at me making me switched to serious expression.

"And please have time with Alexei. It seems that you forgotten her already because of your stupid company. She has been so lonely you know. Good thing she had true friends with her always. She was in pain due to our recent break up and she badly needs a family right now." I sigh weakly remembering my Sacha.

"That's all I can asked for in exchange of helping you rebuild your company and your name." I shrugged looking at them.

"You really love Alexei don't you?" Margaux smiled at me while her parents look at me intensely with there eyes full of guilt.

My face heated up as blush crept through out my face.

"Yeah. I will do anything for Sacha." I answered bowing down my head as I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

Then I look back at the gaze of Alexei's parents wanting to prove that I love their daughter so much. My heart is pounding hardly like it's gonna ripped off my chest at any moment now. My stomach is rumbling like I'm gonna puke. My nerves is killing me. Facing your future in laws like this is really terrifying.

When they both smiled at me. I sigh in relief. It feels like the all the stress and burden that I've been carrying has been lifted.

Alexei's mother holds my hand making me at least calm down.

"Thank you for loving Alexei and for taking care of her when we're not there." she smiled sweetly like Alexei always did. It warms my heart.

"Despite of everything that I've done to you. You did not gave up easily. And manage to save us. You proven how much you love my princess. Thank you. You had all my blessing." Mr. King smiled awkwardly.

My tears started to fall due to the overwhelming happiness that I'm feeling right now.

"I'm sorry for being overly dramatic. I mean you don't know how much you made me happy right now." I murmured shyly while wiping my tears away.

'Damn! I never been shy until now. Geez Audria! Compose yourself girl.'

The three chuckled at me being so childish.

And that's how I gained my in laws blessing.

After that serious talk with them I proceeded to Capetown to pay my debt. And mind you this is not that easy. My time was solely focus closing that deals. And it was not just on deal but lots and lots of deals. I have to talk to lots of businessman wearing the energy out of me.

I manage to close each and every deal before my target date. I'm glad I still had that amazing magic in me. I didn't went back to London cause Juno will just add more work loads for me if she knew I already finished all the deals. I didn't went back to see my Alexei since I wanted her parents to patch their problem with her. Besides they need more time to bond.

So I stay in Capetown. And since I have lots of vacant time in here, I decided to do adventure time all by myself. I need to relax after those stressful activity and the best thing for me to relax is to fly a plane. It's been so long since I flown one. So I decided to rent a plane to fly. Yey!

I flew all throughout Capetown visiting its majestic views from the top of the world.

'This could've been memorable if I had Alexei with me.'

I sigh at that thought.

I didn't hire a co pilot that time since I was an overly confident brat. And worst of all I didn't informed anyone that I will be doing this reckless stunt. What an idiot! The hell! What can I do? I'm really addicted to adrenaline rush. Yey again!!

Excitement rushes through me as I'm flying recklessly alone. Yes! I'm a thrill freak! Well, until my plane had an engine failure due to bad weather. I tried to get my parachute but this plane has none.

'What an idiot!! Why did I didn't check it?!'

'Is this my last day? So this is the end then? good bye world?!'

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'

I can't help but to cursed to myself while trying to control my crashing plane.

"Mayday! mayday!"

I tried to call for help but I know it's no use.

My heart is pounding as very terrified on what was happening right now.

Then memories of all happy moments of me and Sacha came rushing through me. So this is what you feel when you know you're gonna die.

'I will never see my Sacha again. I just hope she'll forgive me for leaving her this soon.'

I thought to myself as tears fall freely from my eyes. I am very terrified of what's gonna happen.

'I guess this will be my last message then.'

I wipe my tears away and tried to make my voice sound normal.

"Sacha, I love you so much baby. I'm really sorry that I can't be with you anymore. Sorry baby."

Then the plane finally crashed and all turns to black..

...

...

...

...

"Hmmmnn.." I groaned as I open my eyes.

All I can see is a blinding white color and all I can smell is the scent of the medicine.

"Sacha." I called softly when I saw a figure of a person standing in front of me.

I blink my eyes few times before I can totally see the figure clearly.

"Maki?" my voice croaked.

"Oh god Mneme! You finally awake!" She said very relieved as she sees me waking up.

Her face was so exhausted like her eye bags where popping out. I bet she haven't sleep for a couple of days.

"What happened Maki? Why am I here? I thought I died." I asked weakly.

"Well, you did not Mneme." she smiles shyly rubbing my hands.

"What happened?"

"Mneme, miraculously you had survive the plane accident. We had been searching all over Capetown for you for almost two weeks now. Your plane was found near the river while we found you on a hotel nearby." she sigh very relieve while explaining truthfully.

I closed my eyes and open it trying to remember what had happened. But I don't remember anything.

"How was that possible? I don't remember anything. And I'm pretty sure I have no chance of surviving that plane crash Maki."

I look at her confusedly rubbing my forehead. I think I'll be having a headache.

"You should take a rest Mneme." she said softly but her wary expression was still plastered on her face.

"I will tell you everything tomorrow." she continued touching my face softly making me smiled at her. I can't believe I miss my sister this much!

The next day...

Maki told me everything that had happened. The most astonishing part of my accident is that I haven't suffered any fatal injuries, not even a scratch. All I had is a Grecian script tattoo in "phoinikeia grammata" (φοινικήια γράμματα) or Phoenician letters at the left side of my back.

Maki confirmed to me that I was in fact abducted by the Council of Zeus that is why I survive the accident. I didn't remember anything though.

'The hell!! That was unbelievable!!'

Well, I have no choice but to believe with her since she knows them more than anyone else. Besides, how can you explain this extraordinary phenomenon.

"That would be all Andy. I'm sorry if I cannot give you many information about the Council of Zeus. They had curse me not to divulge so much information about them." she huffs dejectedly.

"It's okay Maki. I understand." I smiled awkwardly at her.

As much as I miss my sister. I'm still not comfortable being with her after all the things that had happened to us.

Then she look at me with her full of sadness and longing.

"Mneme. I'm really sorry about me leaving you. I didn't mean to hurt you like that." she started as her eyes was rimmed with tears.

"I was hurt and confused at that time which leads me to make a wrong decision. A decision that I regretted for a long time. The decision to just agree serving the Council of Zeus without considering you. I know I've been selfish that I just wanted my pain to vanish at an instant."she breathe deeply before speaking again.

"I thought that it will take the pain away but it doesn't. It's just makes it worst. I thought it will just took a year of service but it turns out to be not. They held me inside their world for a long long time. That I give up hoping to come back again. Good thing they release now. And I know they wanted a replacement." she looks at me with so much pain and worries in her eyes as she sobs softly.

I just stayed silent trying to contain my tears from flowing.

"I'm so sorry Mneme. I was so selfish that I forgot that I still have a sister waiting for me to come back. I'm really really sorry Mneme." she look into my eyes intensely.

Her eyes was full of regrets making me cried. Now I understand her clearly.

"I forgive you Maki." I smiled at her widely.

I love my sister so much for me to stay angry with her for that long. Her face lightens up looking at me so surprised.

"Thank you Mneme!" she smiled happily and hug me tightly. I really miss my sisters hug so much.

"I'm sure that mama and papa are really happy seeing that we are okay now Maki." I whispered softly while still hugging my prodigal sister.

"I'm sure of it Mneme." she replied softy.

After that dramatic scene. We two bonded together reliving the past. I'm so happy right now that at last me and Maki are in good terms already. The only missing in my life is my Sacha. I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

Maki told me everything that had happened while I'm gone. I almost gone amok wanting to murder someone when I learned what they did to my Sacha.

"The hell Maki! Why did you agree doing that?" I hissed at her.

She rolled her eyes on me not bothered on my tantrums.

"Well, I'm so sorry Andy. At that time I didn't know anything about her. All I just know is that she hurt you." she retorted raising her brow crossing her arms firmly.

"I just did what I know would be best for my sister." she continued now scrunching her brows.

"But you had no right to do that!" I sneered in rage.

Maki huff and look at me apologetically.

"What has done, has done already Mneme. We cannot change that. Besides, I already apologized to Alexei on what I did to her. And she already forgives me. I know now that she loves you so much that she will do anything for you."

She then tapped my shoulder softly and look at me in the eye.

"You really are so lucky Mneme that she didn't not give up so easily. She really loves you so much. I'm really glad knowing that." she said softly as she smile at me.

I calm down hearing her said that. She really knows what to do to me when I'm in rage. After all those years. She still remembers how to calm me.

"And she was so devastated when she knows you were gone missing because of your recklessness!" she scolded me remembering all the stupid stunts that I did.

I bow down my head feeling so ashamed when I realized that it was I who hurt Sacha the most.

"I didn't-" my voice croaked as my tears started to flow.

"Mneme. Don't blame yourself. I know you didn't mean that. That was an accident. I'm pretty sure she'll understand that. Besides she already knows about the Council of Zeus. So cheer up already." she lift my chin up and wipe my tears away while smiling understandably.

That just lifting up the burden that I was feeling inside and lightens up my mood. She really good reliving the role of a good big sister .

"Thank you Maki! You're my best sister ever!!" I hugged her tightly.

She giggled hearing me becomes so immature.

"You really are a love struck teenager Mneme." she chuckled making me pout at her.

We've become so close again just like before that's the good news. But the bad news is that she was so overly protective that she acts worst than my mother.

"Geez Maki! I'm not a kid anymore!! I can take care of myself. You don't have to come with me in my classroom!!" I whined stomping off my feet.

"Yeah, yeah! You pretty sure looks like adult right now." she said mockingly dragging me towards my classroom since I'm already late.

I just huff dejectedly when we're about to enter the classroom. But the excitement I'm feeling inside is unbearable. I wanted to see my Sacha again. I'm sure she'll be happy to see me.

"I'm sorry ma'am I'm late." I butted in trying to be polite as much as possible since Maki is at my back who will scold scold me anytime soon if I become so rude.

I was bowing down my head apologizing to our teacher scratching the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry ma'am for not informing you that she has been hospitalize for a long time that is why she was absent for that long. Here is her medical record. And I also already talk to the school administrator regarding this." Maki speaks in very formal adult tone.

My classmates were whispering very surprised on what they were seeing. Some look at us with great admiration while others check us out. Yes. We look so similar that we almost passed as twins. We were similarly hot and gorgeous that's why most of my classmates gawk at us.

My teacher nods at her then averted her eyes on me.

"Okay then, since you already talk to the administrator about this."

"Thank you ma'am for being so understanding." Maki gave her infamous polite smile handing her hand to our teacher. Which was hastily receive by my teacher and shook it.

"You're welcome Miss?"

"Lavega ma'am"

"You're welcome Miss Lavega."

"I'll have to go ahead ma'am." Maki bid her goodbye politely then glared at me.

"Behave." she whispered coldly before she smile at my classmates and walks out the door. I just snorted at her.

"Miss Cullen, you can now take a seat."

My eyes roamed all over our classroom finding one particular person. And there she is the most beautiful girl I ever saw. She was staring at me intensely like she was in trance. My heart started to beat so fast that I almost forgot how to breathe. I really miss her.

I gave her my killer smile and winked at her playfully. But she just stares at me like I'm some kind of apparition. Those stare just makes my knee gone so weak so I decided to be seated as quick as possible before I can no longer stand.

He green eyes was watching my each and every move as I started to approach her.

"Hi Sacha baby! I miss you so much!" I said softly then hugged her tightly.

My body sizzles like all the electricity flows all throughout my body while my stomach is cartwheeling. I am very overwhelmed of this warm feeling that I've been longing for so long. I miss her so much.

'I miss you too.'

I heard her said mentally and in a blink of an eye my surroundings suddenly turns colorful like it use to be.

Then I heard her sobbing on my shoulder making me suddenly tensed. And look at her worriedly.

"Are you okay baby?" I said softly while wiping her tears away. I really love her emeralds making me lost in her eyes every time.

She just look into my eyes intensely and nodded like she was speechless.

She then smiled happily before pinching my cheeks hardly like making sure that I was real. And damn! It was too painful.

"Aw aw aw aw Sacha! That hurt's!" I winced trying to take away her hands from my face.

"My gorgeous face!" I whined playfully pouting while rubbing my reddened cheeks.

She chuckled seeing me very grimaced. She really is a sadist but I'm so glad that she was okay and happy now that I'm here.

We had a serious talk after that. Like really serious talk. So many painful things had happened that our hearts becomes so exhausted. So we decided to stay as friends to let ourselves heal and rest for awhile. Well, until our hearts are ready to love again.

End of flashback..

I can't help but saddened after that reminiscent. It has been a two months already since our relationship downgraded to friend zone. I really hate it.

'Agh! When can Sacha be ready again?'

'Andy, you're becoming more and more impatient.'

I sigh drinking my canister with a brandy in it which hid inside my dress so that the teacher can't took it. I'm still minor after all. I look at the stars which I usually do. I really love looking at the sky full of stars. It reminds me of my parents.

The stars, even though they exploded a long time ago they were still see it shining brightly right now. Well, not all stars that we see right now are still alive. The light that we actually see right now is the same light a long long time ago that it have only reached here right now. The fact that the distance of the stars was measured in time or what we called light years.

"Hey. Why are you alone in here?" suddenly a female voice speaks behind me.

I just shrugged before answering her and took another sip from the canister.

"It's too loud in there."

She sat beside me and look at the stars where I am looking at.

"So you haven't got back together yet?" she asked after a long silence.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"I thought you were. She was blooming today. You should've seen how beautiful she is wearing those dress."

I shrugged again lazily and took another sip. Yes Sacha is really beautiful today that I wanna ripped those clothes off from her and get a taste of her. But I can't. Now I'm sounding so sexually frustrated. Argh!!

"Boys are drooling over her wanting to get a taste of her." she chuckled teasing me.

I scrunched my brows hearing her say that.

"Just let them try or I will beat their ass up until they can no longer move." I grumbled out of rage while looking at her furiously.

"Chill Andy. Your reaction right now makes it obvious that you are so sexually frustrated." she smirked teasing me again and laugh hardly after.

I just can't argue with that since she was right. I'm in fact sexually frustrated right now. It's been so long since I got laid. That is why I'm quite a bit of cranky this past few weeks. Well, I can get anyone to ease my sexual appetite but I only want Sacha.

"Pshhh. Shut up!" I hissed at her.

She just chuckled while tapping my shoulder.

Then she look at her watch.

"You should get inside now. The announcement of prom king and queen is about to begin." she spoke casually before grabbing my canister away from me then she drank it. Three, Two, One. She then spit it out.

"The hell!!" she sneered wiping her tongue in disgust.

"Not my fault!" I smirked seeing her reaction.

She pouted after.

"Are you trying to get drunk Andy?!" she hissed at me after looking at my canister.

I just shrugged not answering her question.

"You should go home now since it's getting late already Percy." I said softly but authoritatively grabbing back my canister from her.

She pouted hearing me and stood up harshly dusting off her jeans.

"But you should go back in there. Your friends are now worried searching for you."

"Why would they do that?" I asked lazily after drinking my canister again.

"Well, I guess they don't want you to miss something." she shrugged tapping off my back and hastily took my canister away from me. She then started walking throwing the canister away.

I just shook my head in amusement while watching her leave not even caring what she says. It's just a waste of energy. Besides, I like it to be alone again. And I'm a bit tipsy now. So I stayed here looking at the stars.

"There you are." Courtney said panting with Chloe by her side also panting.

The two looks pretty exhausted like they'd just finished a marathon.

"We've.. been..looking all.. over for you.. MAC." Chloe manage to say in between her breath. While Courtney nodded.

I just look at them lazily.

"Why?"

Courtney breath deeply before speaking again.

"Well, the announcement of our proms king and queen is about to begin and we don't want you to miss anything." Courtney smiled awkwardly like she was hiding something but all I can hear from her thought is all about Chloe, Chloe and Chloe.

"So?" I raised my brows still not convinced on her reasons.

"MAC. This is our one and only seniors prom. We should have to enjoy this." Chloe explained with so much excitement in her eyes.

"Come on MAC2x. Don't be so grouchy." Courtney hold my arms and pulled me up.

I huff in defeat and rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I stood up harshly causing me to wobble. Good thing Courtney and Chloe manage to hold me.

"The hell MAC2x!! Are you drunk?!" Courtney sneered petulantly.

"I did drink but I'm not drunk Courtney! Geez!" I responded petulantly taking off their hands from me.

"MAC.." Chloe look at me worriedly.

"I'm okay Chloe." I smiled as I look at her apologetically.

"Yeah right!" Courtney said sarcastically while shaking her head disappointingly.

I know she's jealous when Chloe was that affectionate to me. Well, I just shrugged at her reaction and started to walk towards the gymnasium leaving them behind.

"Oh shit!! We are too late!" Courtney said worriedly hearing the music inside.

"Too late for what?" I asked then inquisitively while walking towards the gymnasium.

"For the announcement of prom king and queen MAC." Chloe butted in casually while grinning widely at me.

"Okay?" I look at the two speculatively wanting to hear what they've been thinking.

And gotcha! I learned that Alexei has prepared something for me making me become so excited. So I hastily went inside the gymnasium.

Chloe was right the Prom King and Queen has already been announced and that would be the jerk Keane and Alexei. How did I know? Well, the students are whispering all about it. They had been the school's hottest couple.

'This is really nice!!'

I can't help but to get jealous learning about it. But I have to be positive since Alexei have a surprise for me.

'I wonder what could it be?'

I can't help but smile at that thought as I was searching for Alexei.

...

...

...

"Where could she be?" I asked myself still searching for her.

But my smile faded when I found her having a sweet talk with Keane. They were too sweet that students around them are giggling.

I think all the blood in my body boils. And in a matter of seconds I was consumed by the rage within me due to jealousy. That's it! I snapped out and ready to murder Keane so I started walking towards them angrily.

But I stop from my track and stayed frozen in shock when the jerk Keane kissed her. Flashes of old painful memories, me witnessing them kissing at Courtney's party came rushing through me that I can't stop my tears from falling. It's too painful to watch that I wished I just died at the moment.

"Oh my god!" Courtney exclaimed by my side.

That made me wake up from flashback. I blink my eyes a few times and wipe my tears away.

"Is this what you wanted to show me?" I grumbled coldly still looking at them.

"MAC.." Chloe speaks worriedly holding me gently. And Courtney hastily walks towards Alexei while calling her.

Hearing Courtney's worried voice, Alexei hastily cut off the kiss pushing Keane away. Then her shock gaze meets my furious one.

"Andy."

She mumble as her expression switch from shock to panicked when she saw me looking at her furiously.

'Yeah I bet she feels pity seeing me hurting.'

I clenched my fist while my mouth closed firmly realizing that thought. It feels like all I can hear is a metal rock music blasting in the air. Like there is chanting Murder! Murder! Murder! in my head. That all I want to do is to destroy everything. Love is really dangerous, it weakens, it rots, it destroys order and without order what is left is chaos!! Now I sounding like Bog King. Love really do hurts!! I really wanted to confront her right now but I stop myself when I realized I had no right to do that.

And so I breath deeply containing the rage boiling within me then turned around and leave.

'That's it! Game over Andy!'

But suddenly Marcus grabbed my arms not letting me go.

"What the fuck Marcus!" I hissed looking at him furiously.

"Please hear her explanation Cullen." he pleaded.

I breathe deeply before answering him looking directly into his eyes.

"Marcus, I'm trying not to make a scene in here so please let me go now." I grumbled in a dangerous low voice while harshly getting off his hands on me. Then I walk pass him barging off his shoulder hardly.

"Andy!! Andy!" Alexei shouted panicking trying to follow me through all the crowd blocking her way. But I ignored her totally putting my earplugs to my ears.

"Andy let me explain!!" she screamed loudly gaining an attention to all students at the area.

I looked at her coldly.

"No!" I said firmly as I shook my head disapprovingly then continue leaving this sickening place.

Then Shelley suddenly appeared in front of me stopping me from my track.

"Hi MAC." she said flirtatiously batting her eyes on me.

I just glared at her and pushed her out of my way trying to pass her since I'm not in the mood to talk right now.

"I like it. Feisty!" she smiled seductively the grabbed my dress towards her. And before I could even react, she kissed me making my eyes widened in shocked.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend!! You bitch!!" Alexei grumbled out of rage while pulling Shelley away from me.

I stood up flabbergasted looking at her since the scene she had created making her went out of the closet completely. The surrounding suddenly become silent witnessing her sudden outburst while she still slapping Shelley hardly.

Students were so shocked witnessing the sweetest girl in school snapped out like that making them speechless as I am.

While Alexei on the other hand seemed not minding them at all. She's now glaring at the retreating figure of Shelley.

Then her murderous glare diverted to me.

"And you! Why the fucking hell did you let her kiss you?!!" she sneered poking at me making me wake up from shock.

With that I snapped out. The rage that I have been holding on had been unleashed.

"Who the fucking hell are you to say that to me when in fact you had been smooching that jerk Keane!!" I grumbled out of rage.

'The hell!! She is not that only one you can yell like that!'

'And I bet she's screaming mentally at me. Good thing I already wear my earplugs! Hahaha!!'

Her face becomes hurtful to guilty hearing me said that painful words but she hide it quickly.

Then she slapped me hardly making my mouth hangs open in shock.

'Why the hell did she do that?!'

I look at her questioningly.

"We had to talk and let me explain!!" she glared at me as she screamed petulantly making all the witness around us gasped on her recent outburst. Well, she was the school sweetheart after all. And seeing her in rage like this is incomprehensible. Totally out of this world.

"No!!" I said in finality rubbing my reddened cheek,pushing her out of my way walking pass her.

"Just try to leave or else." she said coldly making me shiver in fear and stop from my track.

'Damn! She's still scaring the hell out of me!!'

But I have to be strong or else she will just bully me again. And besides, I'm still angry with her. Fire cannot be extinguished with fire. But fuck the hell!! I am angry right now!!

"Or else what Sacha?" I said coldly as I narrowed my eyes at her challenging what she's gonna say.

She didn't speak instead her furiously emerald stared back at me not backing out on my gaze.

Then she slapped me again for the second time around.

'The hell!! Now she's becoming more and more violent!'

"What the Fuck!!Sacha!!" I screeched in pain rubbing my sore cheek again. It's really painful you know.

"That's what you get since you are so stubborn Andy!" she screamed furiously before smirking deviously at me not even caring that she's already hurting me.

And that just infuriated me and I loss all the self control that was left in me. So I fought back and slapped her hard on her face letting her feel what I am feeling right now.

Her mouth hangs open so shocked on what I did to her. She looks so hurt and that made me feel guilty and regretful. But she erase it quickly replacing it with a murderous aura which mortifies me.

"Fuck you Andy!!" She yelled out of rage looking at me with her burning eyes.

'OH MY GOD!!'

'I forgot that I one slap for one kiss!'

My eyes widened in the realization as I look at my trembling hand before looking at her .

'Uh oh! I had unleashed the beast!'

She then walk near me and grabbed my dress harshly. She look at me furiously like she wanted to kill me on the spot. And so I prayed closing my eyes waiting for my death.

But after a moment she haven't done anything making me open my eyes reluctantly. It is then she crashes her lips into mine. She kissed me hardly like it was her only hope of making me stay. Those soft hot lips that I was craving for so long was now devouring mine me endlessly, drowning me on the sweet sensation that I miss the most. And I just can't help but to respond to it with the same intensity as my hands snake into her neck pulling her closer to me wanting to taste more of her. I never thought that she can do this boldly and that she can kiss me roughly.

That painfully sweet kiss just melts away all the rage and anger I am feeling right now. It makes me forgot all the hurtful things awhile ago.

Then our kiss becomes soft, slow and passionate that all the butterfly in my stomach flatters and my heart just widened, very overwhelmed. And that was just so magical. It just makes me realize that I would do anything for this kiss and for my Sacha, the love of my life and my everything.

"Please don't leave me Andy." she whispered pleadingly after we cut off the kiss. She was hugging me tightly as she was clutching my dress firmly like she was so afraid on letting me go.

I tilted her chin up and found out that she is crying making me feel so guilty of leaving her. I wiped her tears away looking on those mesmerizing emeralds.

"I won't.." I answered softly before giving her a lingering kiss.

"I love you Sacha." I murmured as we parted to take a breath of air while leaning in her forehead.

Her face lightens up and smiled after as she looking intensely at my violet orbs.

"I love you too Andy." she said softly as her tears flows freely on her cheeks and hug me again tightly, tighter than before. 

We stayed silent while hugging wanted to feel each other again after a long time of being separated.

'God! I really miss her so much!'

I thought to myself sniffing her scent, making sure that this is real and not some kind of hallucination or dream.

"Are we okay now?" she asked reluctantly after a moment.

"Yes Sacha." I smiled at her lovingly before giving her a sweet kiss.

"Are you two done already?" Marcus suddenly butted in making both of us look at him questioningly.

"Cause it's really hard to stay like this." he continued while pointing at himself and the others.

It is then we realize that we are in the middle of human circle composed of our friends. They were standing with their back facing us trying to give us some what privacy by blocking the view of the prying students.

I just can't help but smile on their very sweet gesture. They really are our true friends.

"Marcus!" Taylor glared at him

"Just continue girls. I know you're not yet finished." Courtney said cheerfully making all of us chuckled.

"So Sacha?" I smiled at her knowingly.

"What Andy?" she asked playfully.

"You're my girlfriend now?" I asked very hopeful.

"Huh?! But you haven't asked me yet." She replied accusingly before smiling cheekily.

"Why me? You're the one who initiated our break up,so I think you should've ask me." I retorted playfully tucking my tongue out into her.

"Psshh.. Fine!" she pouted cutely.

She then breath deeply as she holds my hands and stares at me intensely.

"Audria Lavega, would you be my girlfriend? Again?"

"Ammm. Let me think about it.." I acted thinking hardly gaining a pinch from her.

"Ouch!"

"Andy!?" she glared at me.

'Dammit! Those killer glares is still scaring the hell out of me!'

"It's my pleasure to be your gorgeous girlfriend Miss Plastic Candy Girl." I answered naughtily winking at her.

Her eyes widened hearing me call her with her infamous nickname. And before she could pinch me again, I pull her towards me and kissed her passionately which she responded in a beat.

"Are you finished now?" Marcus asked huffing petulantly breaking our magical moment.

"What a cock block!" I hissed rolling my eyes on him.

While Alexei just chuckled intertwining our fingers while shaking her head.

"Guys. I'm proud to announce that me and Sacha are officially back together!!" I announced happily making all of the giggled except Marcus.

"As if we couldn't hear you clearly!!" Marcus spat back sarcastically making both of us simultaneously tuck our tongue out into him.

He just shook his head and smiled at us.

"I'm happy for you MAC, Alexei!!" Chloe hugged both of us.

"Me too!" Taylor and Courtney said simultaneously and hugged us also.

"Me four!" Mickey squealed like a girl joining the group hugged.

"Group hug!!" Carl and Jason scream loudly pulling Marcus to join the group hug.

"Come on lets celebrate!! Music DJ!!" Carl yelled excitedly pointing the DJ to start the music.

And we all started partying ignoring the whispering around us.

The hell I care!!!

All I care about is my family, my friends and most especially my Miss Plastic Candy girl, Sacha.

The fact that I am still and always been in love with Miss Plastic Candy Girl who is not plastic anymore.

fin...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Thanks for spending your little time reading this lame story..  

I just hope you all enjoy it!!

And good news!! Since I finished it ahead of schedule. I will try to add a hot and steamy epilogue.. 

wink!..

I just hope that watty won't privated it. HAHAHA..

But if it does.. I will use this magic hands of mine to unprivate it..

double wink!.

Hahahaha..evil laugh!..

Thanks everyone..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 20.7K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...
1.6M 41.3K 45
--- "I was forced to master the Art of Deception in order to save my brother's ass. I was just supposed to do what I had do and disappear like I didn...
1.9K 66 1
| ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„ πŒπ„ | !! This is a GxG Reader Story. !! !!Reader's pronouns are She/Her!! !!This is inspired by the Netflix Movie, The School for G...
412K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...