𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐲𝐚 (�...

By bloodvines_

Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon More

000
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-o
The Power of Madonna
Season 2: Audition
Britney/Brittany
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It on the Alcohol
Sexy

Grilled Cheesus

262 4 0
By bloodvines_

Zach and Nessa went on a date over the summer and basically started dating, however he messed it up by messaging Santana and Quinn, leading Nessa to have this so called change, But then they had a joint Britney Spears fantasy and kissed after the Britney Spears Sex riot....
And that's what you missed on glee.

IT WAS THE FIRST GLEE CLUB MEETING of the week. Nessa sat behind Tina playing snake on her phone, just hoping for a good topic this week. While Zach sat across the room from her knowing what was going to come up. Finn had told him the story of grilled cheesus and while at first he was a little confused, he gave in and prayed for Nessa back. While the pair weren't dating, she did start texting him again.

Mr Schue stood in front of the class as Nessa started messaging Zach about how boring this class was going to be.

'Nessa, phone' The teacher warned her.

'Yes, fine!' She said getting up and walking to the front to place her phone on the piano.

'Mr Schue? I have something to say.
Something happened to me and I can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core.' Finn told the teacher, grabbing the classes attention, before walking to stand at the front.

'Oh, my God, he's coming out.' Puck joked.

'Why, yes. There is a man who's sort of recently come into my life and that man is Jesus Christ.' Finn explained to the group. Zach showed no reaction, already knowing this, while Nessa raised her eyebrows in complete shock, looking at Zachs reaction from across the classroom.

'That's way worse.' Puck added.

'And I know there's others in here who dig him too. And so I thought maybe this week we could pay tribute to him in music.
You know, pay tribute to Jesus.' Finn carried on telling his idea.

'Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church. And the reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women. Or science.' Kurt explained, shutting Finns idea down.

'If i wanted to see people sing about religion i would go watch book of mormon for the 10th time' Nessa added, getting some confused looks from the people around her.

'I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here.' Mercedes said to the group.

'I agree. I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks.' Quinn said agreeing with both Finn and Mercedes.

'Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?' Santana questioned Quinn.

'Whenever I pray, I fall asleep.' Brittany said to Santana and Zach.

'Last time i prayed was to Finns grilled cheese, kind of worked though.' Zach told the girls, getting a weird look from Santana.

'Well, guys, maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality.' Mr Schue explained to the Glee club, getting somewhat of a disappointed reaction.

'You got a problem with Jesus?' Finn asked Puck.

'Oh, I got no problem with the guy. I'm a total Jew for Jesus. He's my number one Hebe. What I don't like seeing is people using J-Money to cramp everybody else's style 'cause it seems to me that true spirituality....or whatever you want to call it- is about enjoying the life that you've been given. I see God every time I make out with a new chick.' Puck explained to him, trying to lay down his case in the whole spiritually theme week.

'Okay, okay. That doesn't make any sense.
In fact, it's stupid.' Rachel scolded Puck.

'Are you calling Mr. Billy Joel stupid? At this time I'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by Jewish artists.' Puck said getting up and grabbing a guitar.

_________
Only the Good Die Young
sung by Puck
_________

Well the Glee club did enjoy the song as it ended with most of them, minus Kurt up dancing and singing alone. But before the club ended Nessa had to ask something.

'Wait if we are doing Religion, is the whole book of mormon discography on the table, or is that offensive?' Nessa asked, not earning a reply.

•••

KURT WAS SAT ALONE in the choir room. The New directions filed in giving condolences after hearing about his dad.

Zach was one of the first to arrive giving a pat on the shoulder. While the two weren't that close, he knew it was the right thing to do.

'Sorry about your dad, man' Zach said to Kurt before walking past time to the right back of the choir room. Kurt replied with a small thank you.

'Hey, Kurt. We're really sorry about your dad's heart attack.' Santana said standing in front of Kurt.

'Thanks, Santana.'

'I did a book report on heart attacks if you want to give it to the doctor. I got knocked down an entire letter grade 'cause it was written in crayon.' Brittany told Kurt handing him the book report.

'I did most the research of that, so don't worry it's mostly accurate' Zach explained to him.

Nessa came into the class later on, giving Kurt a small smile. Not to be selfish or anything but she dreaded it. Comforting and tragic events were not something she could cope with. She spent all night with her brother explaining to her how Kurt must be feeling. While also messaging Kurt to help him feel better, most of the messages written by Blaine.

'What the hell happened?' Finn said storming into the choir room, Rachel following shortly behind.

'My dad's in the hospital.' Kurt told him.

'I know. My mom just called me. I feel like I'm the last one to know.' Finn cut him off.

'I'm sorry, Finn. It didn't occur to me to call you, because he's not your father.' Kurt replied. Nessa didn't feel right being in the room with so much emotion, feeling like the club were listening in to a private conversation.

'Yeah, well, he's the closest I'm ever going to get, okay? I know it may not look like what everybody else has but I thought we were sort of a family. Look, I guess I just- I didn't like overhearing other people talking about it in gym class.' Finn said calming down a little towards the end and taking a seat next to Kurt.

'Hey, guys. Our thoughts are all with Kurt and I know it's sort of hard to really focus on anything else...' Mr. Schue started trying to begin todays lesson.

'Mr. Schue?' Mercedes asked.

'Yeah?'

'I've been struggling, trying to figure out what I wanted to say to Kurt all day and I realize I don't want to say it, I want to sing it. This song is about being in a very dark place and turning to God. It's a spiritual song, Mr Schue. Is that okay? Mercedes explained.

'It's fine.'

'Tina, Quinn, can you help me out, please?' Mercedes asked to them, starting to prepare for her song.

___________
I Look To You
sung by Mercedes
backing by Tina and Quinn
___________

'Thank you, Mercedes. Your voice is stunning, but I don't believe in God.' Kurt said to her, on the verge of tears.

'Wait, what?' Tina asked.

'You've all professed your beliefs. I'm just stating mine. I think God is kind of like Santa Claus for adults. Otherwise, God's kind of a jerk, isn't he? I mean, he makes me gay, and then has his followers going around telling me it's something that I chose as if someone would choose to be mocked every single day of their life.
And right now I don't want a heavenly father. I want my real one back.' Kurt explained to the group, Nessa nodded along in agreement, at least someone had the right opinion all week.

'That's a view I can get behind, don't you just look at all the suffering in life and think, if god was real, that wouldn't be happening' Nessa tried to back him up, knowing most the class would be against him right now.

'But Kurt, Nessa, how do you know for sure? I mean, you can't prove that there's no God.' Mercedes asked the two.

'You can't prove that there isn't a magic teapot floating around on the dark side of the moon with a dwarf inside of it that reads romance novels and shoots lightning out of its boobs but it seems pretty unlikely, doesn't it?' Kurt says again making his point clear.

'Is God an evil dwarf?'

'We shouldn't be talking like this. It's not right.' Quinn basically shouted a Kurt making Zach jump a little.

'I'm sorry, Quinn. But you all can believe whatever you want to. But I can't believe something I don't. I appreciate your thoughts but I don't want your prayers.' Kurt said to the group before leaving the class room.

•••

NESSA WAS READY TO SING her song. She's spent most the week choosing the best song for the book for mormon sound track to sing for the week. She was close to singing 'Turn it off' however Blaine told her how insensitive it would be to Kurt. She was still between 'All-American prophet' and 'Making things up again'. She knew most of the class would be against it but it's a fun way to spread her opinion and she knew Kurt would enjoy it and Zach (because Zach loved anything the girl did).

However Mr. Schue came in with some bad news for the club, that spirituality week was over. Telling Nessa to go back to her seat.

'Last week we were too sexy. This week we're too religious. We can't win.' Tina said angrily to the teacher.

'Now I know what Miley feels like.' Brittany said to them.

'The real tragedy here is that I found the most perfect spiritual song to sing this week and now it's been torn away from me like Sophie's daughter.' Rachel explained to the group.

'For once I actually agree with Rachel, do you know how long it spent choosing a song? and now i can't even sing it.' Nessa said backing up Rachel's point. She wasn't lying she spent all week deciding what she wanted to sing.

'She's not lying about that, I had five messages asking me to rank songs on a level of insensitivity' Zach said, gaining some looks from the glee club not understanding the pairs relationship.

'Guys, you can still sing whatever songs you like that sum up your feelings about God, about spirit. You just can't do it on school time.' Mr Schue said not following the majorities vote.

'I hope you're happy, Kurt.' Santana said to him, making Nessa roll her eyes.

'Having the week of my life, actually.' Kurt said back, gaining a sympathetic look from Zach.

'Guys, back off Kurt, okay? He had every right to speak his mind.' Mr Schue told the group.

'Please, while i'm mad i can't sing my song, Kurt did the right thing' Nessa said surprised to be agreeing with Mr Schue.

'Look, Kurt, we're sympathetic to what you're going through but siding with Miss Sylvester isn't gonna do anyone any good.' Mercedes explained to Kurt and also to Nessa.

'It's doing me some good. Now I don't have to sit around listening to all you mental patients talk about how's there's a God when I know there isn't one.' Kurt said disappointing most of the group.

•••

THE GLEE CLUB HAD FINISHED THE WEEK of spiritually and Zach was growing worried for Nessa. She stopped coming to the Glee club meeting for the week and stopped messaging him again.
As usual Nessa was walking down the hallway to her next class before Zach stopped her, again.

'Nessa, we need to talk.' Zach told her worryingly, grabbing her hand.

'What is it this time, our relationship? or me missing glee club meetings?' She asked him sounding fed up.

He pulled her into an empty class room. So they could talk more privately.

'How about both? You've stopped messaging me out of no where and we kissed after the Britney Spears sex riot' Zach explained to her.

'Yes I know all that i was there. Is that what we are calling it now, a 'sex riot'?' she responded.

'You missing glee club meetings is it the theme or what's going on with Kurt? I don't want to say your insensitive but..' He rambled on.

'Says you, who asked me if singing girlfriend in a coma was the right choice.' Nessa said a bit defensive to him calling her insensitive.

'Ok so we are not dating, we kissed that was all, i need to get my head around this, i want to gain your trust again, but if that's me trying out other guys you have to accept it.' She started explaining to him, maybe she did still have feelings of him or maybe she just wanted him to be jealous.

'And the meetings, i just can't deal with it, i'm sorry but i can't be in a room with someone going through something, it may be insensitive, but everyone reacts to that stuff in a different way and....' She started trying to explain herself, she may sound selfish, but hoped he understood that she couldn't read people's emotions or comfort people as normal.

'You know when my cat got put down, my brother was like crying his eyes out and i was just listening to music' She said trying to make him understand, while she just looked at her as she was insane.

'So us them?' Zach tried to get past what she just said and try and set it stone their relationship.

'We are friends, i'll message you again if it makes you happy, but give me a week or so to think.' She said making him a little upset.

'I have to go though, I can't miss math class' she said after checking the time, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the class room.

word count: 2405
ok just ignore the fact book of mormon came out in like 2011 and not 2010, that was my only idea for the episode lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
6.5K 266 18
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞: 𝐀 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
412K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
387K 8.4K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...