linger | quinn hughes

blond43d द्वारा

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... अधिक

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

2.4K 110 71
blond43d द्वारा

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
seeing stars !

the holidays were finally over. devon loved them but she preferred to stay in bed for days in the company of her boyfriend over having to socialize with the outside world. unfortunately, that would have to wait since today was date night, as quinn had called it.

his season was starting back in two days and quinn was very eager to take her out. in fact, he was so eager he actually seemed nervous.

she was completely clueless as to where they were going or what the plans for today were. the only thing she knew was that quinn had told her to dress comfortably and warm which probably meant they would be outdoors.

as devon was putting on some jeans she heard the bedroom door open, quinn casually walking in after returning from the call he went outside to take.

"quinny, can you tell me where we're going?" she asked as she buttoned her pants and walked closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck lovingly.

"it's a surprise" he smiled, his hands wrapping around her waist as if it were a reflex, which it probably was.

"but i wanna know" she whined, standing on her typie toes to try and be a little more eye level with him.

"you'll just have to wait" he insisted, somehow not giving in to her puppy dog eyes.

"is my outfit at least okay?" she asked as she stepped away and did a little twirl. quinn smiled warmly but reached behind her to grab one of his beanies that was thrown on top of the dresser, carefully putting it over her head "perfect" he hummed as he gently kissed her before walking into the bathroom.

thankfully the couple didn't take too long in getting ready and they quickly arrived to their first destination, not that devon was aware there was more than one place planned for this date.

quinn quickly walked around the car to open the door for her, closing it once she was out and grabbing her hand as they walked inside the restaurant. it wasn't a fancy place, since quinn knew devon wasn't very fond of them, but it was nice enough.

devon grinned at her boyfriend once they were sat down with food in front of them, leaning her head on her palm as she looked at him with a soft look on her eyes.

"why are you looking at me like that?" quinn mumbled a little nervously, feeling  like she was seeing into his soul.

"you're just so pretty" she whispered as if it were a secret, the lovesick look in her eyes not dwindling for a second.

"you're insane" he chuckled, trying to hide his blush by eating his food.

"for you"

"eat your food" he demanded softly, eager to get away from her gaze, not because he didn't like it but because they were in public and the thoughts that were creeping in on his head were not family friendly at all.

"sorry, your pretty eyes distracted me" she said cheekily, grabbing a forkful of her pasta as she pretended like she didn't know she was making quinn nervous.

"stop"

"you're so cute"

"dev" he whined quietly, a soft smile on his face as he watched the girl he loved with a big grin on her face.

"i'm just so happy"

"i want to kiss you right now"

"you'll have to wait until we get out of here" she shrugged, smiling at him before continuing to eat her meal.

"can't wait"

and he was right. he physically couldn't wait given that the second they both entered the car quinn immediately turned to kiss her deeply.

devon hummed into his mouth, bringing both of her hands to his cheeks but the smile on her face was so big it caused them to cut off the kiss.

"stop smiling" he murmured as he started kissing down her neck, grabbing the back of her neck with one hand to keep her close.

"okay" she whispered, the smile completely wiped off her face when he started sucking under her ear.

without breaking the kiss, quinn brought a hand to move the seat back before tightly grabbing the back of devon's thighs and hoisting her on top of him. she immediately threaded her hands through his hair, the kiss quickly turning into a battle of dominance giving they were in a tight space.

devon moaned into his mouth as his hands traveled under her clothes, the coldness of his hands contrasting the heat of the exchange.

"you're so pretty. all mine" he huskily whispered in her ear, his hand coming in between them to swiftly unzip her puffer jacket and quite aggressively taking off the beanie on her head. he ran his hands through her hair and pushed her face to his again, kissing her so hard it made devon moan and clench her legs against his hips.

quinn groaned deeply into her mouth, wrapping his arms around her waist under her jacket and hugging her impossibly closer to his body.

"we have to stop" quinn mumbled, regret and hesitance deep in his voice.

devon just groaned annoyed, teasingly rocking her hips against his which made him immediately tense up "why?" she mumbled huskily, too in the moment to think about anything else.

"we have somewhere to be" he said in a strained voice, trying really fucking hard to not give in.

"can't we just go home?" she complained as she kissed his jaw, the little stubble he had barely bothering her. for some reason, it turned her on more.

"devon" he said warningly. in all honesty, it was taking him a lot to even try to stop her but he knew he had to.

devon sighed and pulled away, softly rubbing his collarbones "this better be good or i'll make you sleep on the couch"

oh, if only she knew.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

by the time the couple arrived to their next location, devon was confused as fuck.

quinn had decided to take the long trip to the beach. devon didn't mind, she loved road trips but the destination was still unclear to her. they never went to the beach, it was like once in four months. still, she wouldn't complain. whatever made quinn happy made her happy and if in this moment what made him happy was the beach, then she would love the beach.

"i really hope you're not expecting me to jump in the water" dev chuckled as the pair walked closer to the shore. quinn was holding a blanket type of thing on his hand as they walked, the nervousness from before starting to creep back slightly.

"i don't know. maybe i'll push you" he shrugged cheekily, looking at her with a soft look in his eyes as she looked ahead at the water.

"you do that and i'll leave you here stranded" she said flatly, not even bothering to look his way.

"you hate fun"

the couple walked silently until quinn demmed a spot good enough. he layed the blanket perfectly on the sand and sat down, beckoning devon to follow suit "so, care to tell me why we came here in the winter?" she asked as she hugged his arm to her body, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"well, i know you love sunsets and it looks beautiful here" he claimed, looking ahead as the soft glow of the sun setting reflected on the water, the only sound being the gentle waves and their calm breathing.

"it does look beautiful" she hummed contendly, closing her eyes as she breathed in the smell of salt water.

"come on, lay down with me" quinn quietly prompted as he layed down and opened his arm to give her space to cuddle in. she immediately did, pressing her cheek into his chest as he hugged her closer.

they layed there for hours, quickly losing track of time as they talked about everything and anything. with their busy schedules and the holidays, the young couple hadn't been able to spend time with just each other in a while and they were both glad they finally could just be in each others company without interruptions.

when they first met, devon had shared with him her love for the stars. she had always been fascinated with them though she never bothered to actually learn anything about them. she just loved to stare at them. with that fact in mind, fifteen year old quinn, who was unknowingly deeply in love with her, made it his mission to learn everything there was about stars just so they could talk about somthing.

he planned their first date accordingly. and he planned their second first date accordingly too.

as he went on and on about a constellation that reminded him of her, he couldn't help but glance at her as she looked up at him with the most engaged look, listening to every word that fell out of his mouth with interest. it just made him feel better about everything, it cured whatever nervousness he may have had.

unfortunately, as much as quinn would've loved to lay there with her the whole night, the night was getting colder and darker and he didn't want to stay out longer than he needed to. so he gently told her it was time to go and the pair stood up to go.

more like, devon stood up to go.

"come on quinn, it's getting late-" she muttered before turning around from looking at the water to be met with a sight she would never, ever forget.

quinn on his knee with a velvet box in his hands.

"i've thought about marrying you since the moment i met you back in high school. since the moment you met my family and they loved you and you loved them back. i love that you support my brothers the same way i do. i love that you love to spend time with my parents despite how my mom always asked when you were gonna give her grandchildren everytime she saw you" he said, for the first time in the night, speaking clearer than she had ever heard him. not a drip of doubt in his voice.

"i've thought about marrying you since our first date where i quite literally tripped over my feet cause you looked so beautiful in that blue dress and instead of laughing you ran to my side and tripped too and you laughed so loud and with your whole heart and i just thought 'this girl is perfect i'm in love with her'" he chuckled, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he tried to swallow the tears that were building up at her expression. how she looked so fucking surprised as if she couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth, tears already running down her cheeks as she covered her mouth with both of her hands.

"i've thought about marrying you every time you scruch your nose when you smile, everytime you hold my hand cause you love to be close. i've thought about marrying you since we got back together despite all my mistakes and you took me back with no judgment. i've thought about marrying you for almost a decade and somehow, as the years passed, my love for you has grown to the point where i can't see myself without you" he claimed, his voice breaking at the end as he shakily opened the box on his hand revealing the most beautiful ring devon had ever seen, though she was too preoccupied still staring into his eyes "devon lynn pierce, would you give me the lifetime's honor of being your husband?"

devon started nodding long before he asked the question, wordlessly kneeling in front of him and taking his face in both of her hands "yes, of course i'll marry you quinn" she said through her sobs, tears still silently falling down her cheeks as quinn shakily grabbed the ring from the box and both of them looked down at their hands, him putting the ring on its respective place before devon aggressively grabbed his face and brought it closer to her, kissing him like no tomorrow.

their kiss was short since soon the couple, now engaged, started laughing into each others mouths, their eyes twinkling under the moons light.

quinn quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and stood up with her in his arms, spinning her around as they both let out loud laughs filled with love and care and hapiness for each other.

"i love you. i love you so much devon" he said with a big smile, letting her fall to the ground and leaning his forehead with hers, not letting go of each other.

"i love you quinn. forever and ever"

"forever and ever"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

_quinnhughes just posted a story !

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
the end. i did say the end was near didn't i😈 tysm to everyone who's been here since the beginning and to those who found this story later on, for voting & commenting & showing love. i aprecciate ur support so much!!! i hope u guys enjoyed this story and love quinn & dev as much as i do (they're my babies) but don't fret guys, maybe there's some extra content soon.... (playoffs&summer edition????)
see you all soon pookies💗💗💗

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

27.6K 902 19
。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝘁𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 "with you by my side forever tethered evermore" ❝ you don't get to pity yourself. you caused this ❞ ❝ i don't know...
10.3K 278 21
you always wind up here, in a puddle of tears dreaming about a life with you and i, one you'll never know cause you're a small town smokeshow jamie...
144K 1.4K 33
in which a famous YouTuber meets a famous Hockey player. touch her and you die trope modern au Quinn Hughes x OC
16.4K 163 24
"But it's the, way you smile, that does it for me... it's so Sweet, knowing that you love me"