His Listening Ear [A HuskerDu...

By Plushjimia

Husk , The Known Alcoholic At The Hazbin Hotel Has been struggling With his liquor intake. Charlie can't he... More

Hypocritical Husk
Hopeful Hotel Host
Late Night Comforts
I Understand You
A Lil Chat
Heart to Heart
Tender Touch
A Gamblers "Gift"
Backstory on The Tower
His Protector
Piglet Party
A little 'Chat'
Words Are Hard
Suite Surprise
Confirmation
Nightmares
The Hoodie
Bedroom Fun
Volume Control
Relapsing
Basket full of surprise
First time Fun
Noise complaint
Losers , Baby
Deal
Bullet in my Valentine
Walls
The truth
Comfort
Gambling
Couple A Dorks

Studio Beats

552 18 15
By Plushjimia

[Angels Pov]

Stepping through the doors to the studio , the sounds of the busy street fading as the doors slid closed behind me, I wondered towards the receptionist, some half naked hellhound type demon.

"Hey toots , let val know I'm here , yeh?" I smiled as I walked past her , she nodded and started typing away at her computer.

I sigh as I began Heading up the stairs , the air becomes thick with a deep pink smoke as I got closer to the studio and to Him.

Let's hope to fuck he's in a good mood...

Breathing deeply , I fixed my hair as I pushed open the doors , revealing the familiar figure of Valentino , The moth demon was surrounded by a mix of naked men and woman , all drugged out out of their minds. He was chuckling watching two of them make out.

"Heya val! Can't wait to work today!" I said enthusiastically, forcing a smile as I walked towards him , his attention was immediately focused on me , his grin widening as he stood up , leaving his gaggle of Sex Workers.

"Angel, babyyyy! So good to see you!" He sang , hugging me tightly and groping my ass. I kept a forced smile , hugging back. I didn't want to make him upset, I can't go back with bruises today, husk needs me.

"Go And get changed for me baby , we've got 3 shoots for you to do today~" he cooed , grabbing my face and blowing his hypnotic smoke into my face before turning back to his flock. "And don't take fucking forever. You'll be sorry if I have to come get you , bitch."

I held my breath , waiting for the smoke to dissipate, before breathing out heavily , thankfully without val noticing.

With haste I got to my changing room , a jet black outfit was laid out for me on the bed , the fitting seemingly leaving nothing to the imagination.

With a sigh I got changed , these outfits suited me yes, but I prefer something less tight , my suit being the perfect combo of fashionable and comfortable. Walking over to the vanity I started choosing the perfect make up to compliment the skimpy outfit I'd been forced to wear.

As I was putting the lipstick on , a deep purple with a black outline , the door burst open, causing my hand to slip and lip stick to go over the side of my mouth.

"I said to hurry the fuck up , Angel. What the fuck is taking so long."

The larger man had burst into my room , pushing the door to behind him as he came in , his voiced filled with rage , but his face filled with a twisted smile.

I stood up quickly and started backing up a little.
"I-I was about to come out Val , I swear-"

With a single swing I was sent flying to the floor , an agonising pain around my Left eye. Silently swearing I clasped it with my hand , my whole body trembling , I could see his feet coming towards me , stopping right beside me. With a swift kick I felt a burning pain in my side , grunting weakly I curled up.

I felt him grab me by my chest fluff and pull me up , my legs dangling slightly as he forced me to look at him with his free hand.

"Awh Angel , don't cry baby~"
His face grew soft as he stroked my face ,I could feel my eye becoming swollen , as they filled with tears.

"You know I only do this because I care about you~" he smiled menacingly before blowing another cloud of smoke into my face, after he had spoken he let go of me , letting me fall to the floor.

"Now clean your self up , whore. If you're not on set in five minutes , I'll do much worse. Trust me."

With these chilling words he turned round , his coat swooshing behind him as he left , slamming the door as he went.

I scrambled to my feet , shaking aggressively as I lent over my vanity , quickly reapplying smudged make up and hiding the swollen eye that I'd just acquired. Once i seemed presentable I ran out the room , nearly stumbling on the steps that led to the bed on set .

This is gonna be a long night...

[Husk POV]

Placing the pen down I grinned , admiring the work I'd done with my notes. I Had become somewhat excited for the potential opportunity to sober up.

I can't wait to show Angel this! Maybe he'll even be..proud of me..

My face blushed a gentle crimson as I thought this , unsure why angels opinion was so important to me.
I decided to give in and let myself daydream of the seductive spider, picturing him clearly in my mind.
His slender figure , the soft smile he gives me and only me that makes my stomach flutter , his honey sweet voice , his addictive laugh. , the way he looks at me , like I have all his attention.

I craved Angel Dust , yet I knew I wasn't worthy. That he was flirting with me purely to entertain himself. With a heavy sigh I snapped back into reality , realising Vaggie was stood in front of me.

"What." I huffed , uninterested with whatever the girl wanted , she raised an eyebrow and took a seat.

"You ok? You looked really distant just then." She questioned, tilting her head slightly. I turned away and grabbed a glass , preparing her a mocktail , as she usually requested.

"Was just thinking" I shrugged , mixing the ingredients together without much focus.

"About...?" "How amazing life was before I was forced to stand behind a bar in a hotel that never had any guests" I smiled falsely at her as I passed her drink over , she didn't need to know I was thinking about Angel,

"Well , nifty could always use some help, or you could help us give out flyers for the hotel?" She frowned , clearly unhappy with my answer.

"And be productive? Hell no." I chuckled , Vaggie rolled her eyes and too a sip of the glass , noticing the now highlighted document on the counter , she looked back up at me with a questioning eyebrow raise.

"Not what you think it is , I'm just letting Charlie think she's being helpful. I don't believe in anything here , but like hell am I gonna be the one to wreck that girls dream. I shrug , grabbing the papers and placing them back under the bar top. "I'm here cuz I havta, not cuz I wanna." I state , crossing my arms and leaning against the counter , closing my eyes.

"...well... thank you for still being willing to help where you can. We know you at minimum don't wanna be here , husk. We appreciate that you are..and we appreciate that you've made a close friendship with both angels and sir pentious. " she smiled and awkwardly patted my arm . Before taking another swig of her drink.

"What else is a bar tender meant to do? " I chuckled gently . Taking the now empty glass from Vaggie and placing it in the sink.

"This place ain't so bad , in all honesty." I nodded , agreeing with my own statement. Vaggie nodded too before wondering off to find the princess.

I grab out my deck of cards and placed them on the counter , turning and looking at the array of bottles behind me I took a deep breath and began making a mocktail for myself,

I hope Angel is back soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.6K 21
Alastor has always had trouble with emotions. Since Alastor has moved to the Hazbin Hotel, he's felt all of these new and strange emotions he doesn't...
39.8K 1.6K 90
Huskerdust slow burn ****This is not related to my other two books!**** Contains Drug and Alcohol abuse. Sexual assault ECT. Read at your own risk. ...
5.9K 153 13
Angel always felt self conscious of his body, especially his thighs, never letting them see the light of day, putting up a facade and thriving on his...
121K 3.1K 18
!!!!!WARNING!!! This story isn't for children, as it will have very mature themes such as sex(jokes), alcohol, smoking, drugs, etc. It also features...