Love or Lust: Falling For the...

Von shamballashero

Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

8

246 20 7
Von shamballashero

Two Days Later

Ava

"Come on push harder!"

"Odell it hurts! Can we take a break?!"

"Nope, you can't just quit in the middle of a workout. The Qb calls the play, you as the receiver has to come up with the catch all the while making your man miss."

"I'm not following." He puts his head down in defeat, he's probably talking football talk.

"Give me five more then we can take a break." I dig deep to find the strength to do five more sit ups then I pass out on the floor. Odell helps me up then hands me my water bottle, he takes a seat on the equipment, without thinking I sit down on his lap to chug my water, I feel his dick on my ass. I quickly try to get up but he wraps his arm around me.

"I don't want to be a tease O." I stand up to sit next to him instead.

"It was natural for you to sit in my lap, that should be enough for you to stay." I smile

"Thank you for asking me to come today, I really needed this, to clear my head."

"What's up? What's been going on? I went to the salon where Chloe works yesterday to get a facial and she looked irritated, the lady in her chair damn sure left with a headache. I asked her what was up and she told me to ask you."

"She wasn't honest with me about someone."

"Who is this someone?"

Odell and I have grown closer since we met, there's no one that I feel safer with than him, which is why I haven't told him about my lifestyle, he's the only guy that I don't want to look at me differently.

"Nobody that's important, not anymore at least."

"If the person isn't important then yall shouldn't be fighting, Chloe is a hand full but she cares about you, that's obvious, she talks good about you even when your not around, that's the kind of friend you want."

"Odell what do you think about women who have sex for money?"

"HUH? Where'd that come from? That's a random ass question nugget." I smile at the pet name that he gave me.

"Nothing, forget I asked. On the other hand, the company that I'm doing my internship with is having a banquet tonight, will you accompany me?"

"I got you, do I need to pull out the suit and tie." I giggle

"No, a nice shirt and some nice pants should suffice."

My phone starts going off on the floor, I look at the unsaved number then decline it for the third time today.

We take ten more minutes then start back up with the workout before we leave, I let Odell know that he can pick me up from my place at seven, it's no use of using two separate cars to go to the same location. When I get into my car I check my messages, Megan has been trying to get in touch with me the last two days.

2 days ago
Assistant Lady
Ms. Pete wants to meet with you Via FaceTime @4 EST

23 Hours ago
713-926-1684
We need to talk.

12 Hours ago
713-926-1684
Ava

1 Hour ago
713-926-1684
Ava stop playing with me, answer your phone.

4 minutes ago
713-926-1684
Get the fuck out of his lap.

I quickly start looking around for her, or anyone associated with her, is she back in Houston? How did she-

Instead of allowing myself to go down the rabbit hole I block her number then tell her assistant not to inform me on anything else then I block her number too, petty but effective.

I go to the grocery store to do some shopping for the week, it's the last week of my internship before I start my new position at a private practice that I was recommended for by my professor. It's going to be a hectic week so I need to take care of house essentials before the week starts.

I take care of everything then go home, I light some candles, turn on some soft music in my bathroom then take a long hot bubble bath to relax from the workout. I grab my phone to scroll through instagram, a picture of her is the first thing that pops up, I click on her story, I continue to press through until I see her at a huge table surrounded what looks to be like friends and family. Why lie about leaving for business if you were just going to visit family? Something else in the video catches my attention, the background looks familiar, I remember it as a restaurant she and I went to before, is she here in Houston?

I block her page on instagram, for my sake. I spend an hour in the bathtub then I get out, wrap a towel around my body then start my makeup. Now that I've gotten this new job, I can leave that life behind me, Megan, black, Chloe, the different hotel rooms with random men, all of it, I got a fresh start so tonight I'm going to celebrate.

Odell comes earlier than I expected so I speed up my process which is for the best so that we aren't late. I don't put on anything fancy, just a sexy black dress with my Dior pumps to match. I run my shea moisturizer through my curls then spray some perfume on. I grab my purse then walk to the kitchen where Odell is. My thoughts don't consist of anything that you want to do to a friend.

"You look beautiful."

"You look handsome, are you ready?"

"I been ready, waiting for you to get ready, we gone be late."

"Let's go Mr. Impatient."

The rest of the night goes by
peacefully, I introduced Odell to some of my colleagues from work, of course he was the main attraction of the night, he can work a crowd very well. With this new start I've thought about giving Odell and myself a chance, things are so easy with him, people came up to asking if we were together and if not then what are we waiting on. The obstacles that were in our way before are no longer present.

I only planned to stay an hour but we ended up staying the entire time, talking, laughing, taking pictures where he kisses me...on the cheek. Another picture you can see his tongue clearly glazing my bottom lip, I opt to keep them private but he post one of them on his story on instagram, the company also posted pictures of us on their social media promotion page.

We get back to my apartment, he walks me to my door to make sure that I get in safely.

"Am I tripping about tonight?"

"No, you're not."

"Can I take you on a date Saturday?"

"I'd love that."

We hug once morr before I walk inside, I drop my keys on the table then go to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine. I kick my pumps off, which makes them slide across the floor hitting something that's not a table or the sofa. I see a dark shadow off to the side in the corner chair. I walk to the wall to cut on the light but as soon as the shadow moves I drop the wine glass, it crashes all over the floor, subconsciously I step on it. "SHIT" I wince in pain while trying to keep my eye on who's in my apartment. I cut the light on, Megan is sitting in my apartment with her eyes trained on me. Her once brown eyes are jet black starring at me.

"What are you- how did you get in here?"

"Is something wrong with your phone?"

"No."

I don't know where she's come from, she's in a simple jogger set that I know cost her hundreds, her long jet black hair down her back.

She stands up from the chair then walks over to be making me back away slowly, I can't move any quicker because my foot is gushing blood out on the floor.

"Why have you been ignoring me Mama's?"

I can't speak or at least there's nothing that I can say that will take her anger away, she doesn't look pissed, and that scares me. I back myself into a corner between the fridge and the counter, she catches me in her arms with ease. She puts her weight on me, my breathing stops when I feel a something cold that feels like metal against my stomach. I try to look every where but her, she grabs my face making me stare into her dark eyes, whoever this is in front of me, is someone that I haven't had an encounter with. She's so close we're sharing the same air, her breast is resting just under my chin, the smell of  the signature perfume I picked out for her fills my nostrils causing my pussy to swell.

"I want to start off by giving you an apology, what Draya did was unacceptable and she's being delt with. I'm also going to forgive you for this little stunt that you pulled because I- I really like you Ava. I don't want anything more than to continue what we have, so I'm going to give you time to clean up your cut then come get on all fours, you know how I like it."

The whole while she talked to me, the metal object presses harder on my stomach. I don't know what's spilling more, the blood from my foot or the pool in my panties.

She walks away towards my bedroom, leaving me stuck in my own pool of blood and a pool in my panties.

"One more thing, that guy you were with tonight, I better not ever see you with him again, remember that I was nice the first time."

I give myself a few minutes to process what's just happened. I limp to my bathroom to fix my cut, there's a piece of glass that I'm struggling to get out because it's too deep.

Megan walks in, puts my foot in her lap then begins to remove the piece of glass, wipe the blood then wrap it tightly, something tells me that she's done this before.

I'm thankful that she helped but I'm still pissed, why? I don't know, she doesn't owe me anything, we aren't in a relationship, we aren't even friends, but we do have amazing sex at her command.

She gives me two pain killers to take with a glass of water. I think she's just going to leave after seeing the pain that I'm in but I'm sorely mistaken.

She turns on the water in the bathtub, letting it fill with the searing hot water before adding Epson salt and Vanilla fragranced oils.

She helps me stand then begins to remove my three pieces of clothing from my body. She pulls my hair up into a messy bun. Her fingers tremble confidently across my skin, ever so gently a kiss would be placed on a part of my body that ignites my juices.

I step inside the water, the silence takes over the room as she bathes me.

"Daddy doesn't like when you step out of line, it's your first time, so I won't hold it against you."

"If we keep this up I'm going to catch feelings."

"That shit you just pulled tells me that you already have. I should spank you for that, but I'd be fronting if I didn't tell you that I wasn't feeling you to."

"You are?"

"Yeah Mama's"

One line, all it takes for me the forget what happened in the last forty-eight hours. The rest of the night consisted of me having the best sex of my life. She put me in every position, from every angle. We started in my bedroom, my kitchen, then we ended in my bed.

Last month something happened- we stopped fucking for her pleasure, now she's taking her time with me, talking me through it, coaching me on how to put it in when I ride her, telling me how good I taste after she's fucked me senseless.

This entire time she's been training me on how to fuck her.

Her touch is like no other, foreplay is nice but the sight of her sends my body into a frenzy. By the time her lips are on me, I've already been sent to another universe. During, we both go to a different reality, mine is one where I make her breakfast the next morning.

This morning I was sure on leaving her in my past now on envisioning a future with her...

My lust has become my biggest sin.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.4K 606 15
a bunch of people I ship tg ? gxg
Start Over Von N

Fanfiction

41.2K 2.1K 53
Megan and Beyoncé's relationship is becoming distant due to their busy schedules. Will they be able to rekindle their relationship? Read to find out...
103K 3.6K 89
"I never thought I would experience Real Love until you came into my life" Megan Thee Stallion FanFic
214K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...