Cigarettes and ashes| Choso K...

By m3gsb1tch

"š‘¬š’™š’„š’–š’”š’† š’Žš’†, š’…š’ š’šš’š’– š’‰š’‚š’—š’† š’‚ š’š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•š’†š’“?" "š‘° š’…š’." š‘»š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’“š’‚š’š’ˆš’†š’“ š’“š’†š’‘š’š’Š... More

Introduction
1. Coffee shop
2. Lighter
3. Late arrival
4. First aisle
5. Project
6. Kamo
7. Disaster
8. Q&A
9. Games
10. Needles and pins
11. Precautions
12. Party Monster

13. Daredevil

395 23 5
By m3gsb1tch

13.(Dare)devil.

The man smiled, revealing his bloody teeth while his knuckles were covered in blood and were also definitely bruised. His buns ruined, hair disheveled too, from the fight. The crowd around him was in shock, nobody dared to move. This incident would be the new gossip for the month around the campus for sure.

"Want to repeat what you said?" He pulled the collar of the other boy's shirt dragging him closer to his face, his stare scarier and icier than ever.

Okay, you must be very confused so let's rewind. Where were we...? Oh, yes i was dragging Choso for a smoke.

"I know the spot." I said to the boy emphasising the article 'the' and at the same time navigated him through the house which was packed with other people dancing and drinking.

I opened the door and walked on the rooftop and turned to face him waiting for his reaction. I could see his facial expression change from neutral to surprised. "How did you know this?" He asked astonished, looking ahead towards the view. You could still hear the music from downstairs but it wasn't as noticeable as it was before.

"It's not my first time coming here. Yuji is my best friend you know." That answer seemed plausible enough to him so he just gave me a nod. Putting his hand in his pocket he fished out the pack of cigarettes. I opened my bag to search for mine too, but I heard him say something like "here" and he gave me one of his.

"I don't have a lighter... Again." I laughed a bit, and he smirked at my words while the stick was hanging on his lips. He motioned with his hand for me to come closer and I gave him a questionable look before doing as he asked. He also closed the distance between us, being really close to my face.

His cigarette which was already burning touched mine while he still had it in his mouth, and I took a drag from mine in order to light it. I looked him dead in the eyes, as he was doing too. While this stare contest lasted for seconds, again it felt too long.

It was enough to sober me up, the knot in my stomach seemed to tighten.

Finally coming to my senses from his magnetic stare,  and now my lighted cigarette, I pulled away from his personal space, and walked towards the railing. He too, followed me. We didn't talk for a while we just smoked together. And the silence wasn't awkward but comforting.

Only he could do that.

"Are you having fun?" I asked him, as he had asked me before something similar. "A lot." He smiled a bit when he answered. Our shoulders touched but I didn't dare to look at him. Not even from the corner of my eye. What can I say? I am not always daredevil. This time something in the pit of my stomach was twisting, making me feel nervous.

"Are you?" He asked back. Only then I turned my head a bit to meet his intense stare, that still I hadn't gotten used to. "Yeah." I replied looking back the same way he was staring at me. Intensely. He closed a bit the distance but then...

He turned away. I laughed.

Maybe I did make him feel nervous after all, as he too made me feel. I wasn't going to let that slide. "Why are you laughing?" His question made me want to laugh even more but I restrained myself.

"Because you're a pussy." I replied hinting what just happened a moment ago. He went stiff before turning again to face me, this time his hands touched the railing behind me trapping me between them. His face so close to me that our noses touched. "Is that right?" He asked.

The sound of the door creaking open made him turn his head around as I too poked my head to the side, in order to see by who I just got cockblocked. "Am I... interrupting something?" He said with his usual stupid smirk on.

Fuck you Gojo Satoru.

"What the hell are you doing up here Gojo?" I asked clearly angered because he had just ruined the whole moment. "I could ask you the same thing." He evilly smiled as if he knew a forbidden secret. The nerve this man had.

I wanted to smash his head into the wall so bad. Choso had backed away right away when he saw Satoru and I glared the white haired man like I wanted him dead. Which wasn't that far away from the truth.

"I was looking for you," he finally spoke, "Suguru's looking for you." I sighed. "I'll find him later." I said and, speak of the devil, my phone rang, his name displaying on the screen. I picked it up. "Yeah?"

"Hi, where are you?" He told me. "On the rooftop, why? Did you want something?" I looked towards the man that previously almost kissed and he looked at me stoically, as if he was not just thinking what happened a few moments ago. When he noticed me he gave me a discreet smile, that if you don't know him you wouldn't even notice. But I did.

I smiled back.

"... It's okay it can wait." I heard from the phone. "You sure?" He said "yes" and hanged up. What was his deal anyway? "What did he say?" Gojo touched my shoulders making me jump up. "Shit. I told you asshole don't do that!" I smacked his hand away. I noticed Choso giving him a nasty glare.

"Sorry, sorry," he exclaimed, but definitely didn't mean the words he said "...so what did he say?" He asked again intrigued. What the hell was going on? "Why do you even care?" I rolled my eyes, his attitude making me feel annoyed. "I don't..." he tried to play it off. "Sure..." was all I said before I told the males to get inside because i was getting cold. They didn't argue with that.

After going in the house again I got separated from Choso and Satoru because I found Maki and she was drunk as hell, I could tell because she was talking with a random boy about her crush telling him in detail how her love life was going. Yeah, tough shit.

When I finally got to relax a bit from my babysitting with Maki, I tried to make my way towards the kitchen for a drink but of course something had to happen again. And that's how I stumbled upon the incident. I just made my way towards and I saw Choso all bloody with another man which I saw for the first time.

The other male was not as tall as Kamo, but he was more buff than him and he was covered in tattoos and blood. His nose bled a lot and his eye was bruised and his blond hair was out of place.

"What else did he say to you?" He turned toward his brother eyebrows furrowed shouting his voice sharp and icy like it could cut you up. I've never had seen him act like this. Violent. That's what Nobara was talking about. He looked like a true delinquent at that moment. Wide eyes, disheveled hair, blood running down his nose.

His brother looked at the man and whispered something to his big brother's ear. He stood there his fist clenching, before he started laughing, revealing his bloodied teeth. He then proceeded to grab the collar of the blond's shirt and tell him to repeat what he had said to his brother. The other man refused to respond, let along to look at him so the brunette started punching him.

Sukuna was the one who took action, used to this kind of situations, and dragged Choso off the other man. I made my way towards his brother, Eso. "Are you okay?" He shook his head. "Yes."

"What happened?" I asked him concerned for him and his brother. He didn't respond at that. "Will you do me a favour Y/n?" His inquiry made me turn my head away from the blond man which we were both looking. "It depends?" I half asked confused to his sudden question. "Will you take care my brother for me? I have to leave."

"Why? What's going on? If you need help you can talk to me if you want. Maybe I can help you."

"You can. By taking care of my brother. He must be on the toilet fixing himself up. Find him please and tell him that I'm sorry too." He said and left before I could stop him. I huffed before going to find the older brother.

________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 835 45
š’Ž š’† š’• š’‚ š’ š’ š’Š š’‚ // š‘‡ā„Žš‘’ š‘—š‘œš‘¢š‘Ÿš‘›š‘’š‘¦ š‘œš‘“ š‘ā„Žš‘Žš‘›š‘”š‘–š‘›š‘” š‘œš‘›š‘’'š‘  š‘šš‘–š‘›š‘‘, ā„Žš‘’š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘”, š‘ š‘’š‘™š‘“ š‘œš‘Ÿ š‘¤š‘Žš‘¦ š‘œš‘“ š‘™š‘–š‘“š‘’. š‘‡š‘œ š‘”š‘¢š‘Ÿļæ½...
63.1K 3.3K 95
(š™„š™© š™žš™Ø š™§š™šš™˜š™¤š™¢š™¢š™šš™£š™™š™šš™™ š™©š™š™–š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™§š™šš™–š™™ š™©š™š™š "š™‹š™§š™šš™¦š™Ŗš™šš™”" š™—š™šš™›š™¤š™§š™š š™©š™š™žš™Ø) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ššƒšš‘ššŽ ššˆ...
211K 7.2K 51
Y/N L/N and Hitoshi Shinso have known each other since before they could walk. They were supposed to be friends, seeing as their mothers were the bes...
18.9K 760 12
āš’šŽ š„š€š†š„š‘ š“šŽ šš„ š”ššƒš„š‘ šŒš„, šš‘š„š“š“š˜?āž ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ You and Yuji have shared a close friendship since the beginning of Jujutsu Un...