6. Kamo

6. Kamo.

My muscles were sore

My muscles were sore. Hands and legs were throbbing in pain, cheeks were flushed, heartbeat was fast and if my body wasn't in the water, it would be full of sweat. I was panting in exhaustion. Gojo had just finished his backstroke exercises. His fingers brushed with the wall and he stood up, his legs touching the metal bar that was placed for the athletes to stand inside the pool.

"Tired already my little tulip?" That smirk never leaves his damn mouth. He reached for his bottle, muscles flexing on the movement and due to his height almost all of his torso was exposed. Anyone would drool at the sight. The girl tried to look anywhere else.

He knew what he was doing.

"No. I'm just having a break." I responded looking at my nails to distract my self from the view. "Hm, you wanna do that three hundred meters that you own?" He did a little motion with his finger. "I'll start now." My butterfly strokes needed more practice than the rest of my techniques, that's at least what the coach told me.

"How meters on total?" Satoru asked when I came back. "One thousand and five hundred." I rested my arms out of the pool. "Not that bad. Keep up the good work!" He lifted his hand for a high five. "Yeah." I tapped my hand with his. Geto joined us.

"I'm," he panted, "so fucking tired." and finished his sentence groaning in pain. "Same." Another teammate, Ryan, replied. "I'm done." I made my way to the stairs climbing and went to get my towel.

"Keep dreaming dude." Gojo laughed splashing a bit of water towards his teammate. "What?" Ryan asked. "You don't stand a chance with her so, keep dreaming." He elaborated further so the other male could get the hint. "Shut up. How do you know?" He argued back.

He watched the girl walk towards the lockers, her hips swaying as she walked, while her skin looked like it glowed due to the water that was dripping down from her body. He was hypnotised by her looks. "Stop drooling." Geto joined the teasing too.

"I am not." He huffed.

"Hey!" The girl caught their attention. "Let's go grab some food." She walked towards them, but she turned around when the door opened. She almost fell into the pool due to her surprise.

Choso?!

What the hell he was doing there? He had the nerve to even show his face there when he stood me up? He seemed to share my surprise and confusion because his eyes widened and he stopped dead in his tracks.

The only thing that the girl didn't notice was the look that he gave her. He never had seen her before in tight clothing more over in a swimming suit. The way her skin almost glowed, or her small waist in contrast with her full chest which he could see the outline of her nipples due to the cold air or her wet hair framing her face. She was definitely a sight for sore eyes.