โœง * ๐’ ๐š ๐Ÿ ๐ž ๐š ๐ง ๐...

By xoxourfave

โŸถ ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง ๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž A 13 year old girl, born September 28th, 2010. Black short-ish hair, 5 foot 2... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฒ
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ
๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž
โš ๏ธIMPORTANTโš ๏ธ
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ,๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐’๐ก๐š๐ค๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐–๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ
You're my my my
HELP ME DECIDE
MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER
IMPORTANT NEW STORY?

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 

248 11 3
By xoxourfave

Rains Pov:

 "And I slipped on her turner and face planted on stage, in front of all the judges!" I tell Taylor, recalling a moment where Caroline's turner had come off during a group dance at a competition.

"Oh no! Did you guys still win?" Taylor asks as she washes the dishes. Despite my offer to help, she declined as usual.

"No, we didn't even place!" I reply in frustration. Taylor walks over to the kitchen table and takes a seat beside me.

"That sucks. Should we go watch a movie?" She suggests, familiar with our regular movie nights.

"We always end up watching a movie," I remark, finding comfort in playing with her hands, a habit I've developed around her.

"You really like playing with my fingers, huh?" Taylor laughs, observing my affectionate actions.

"They're so soft," I respond, admiring her hands as I hold them gently in mine.

 "Ok, so what should we do?" Taylor asks me, her brows furrowed with curiosity as she seeks my input.

"Can weeeee," I begin, drawing out the word slightly as I mull over various possibilities that could do this evening. Suddenly, a brilliant idea sparks in my mind, causing me to gasp in excitement. "Can we have a spa night?!" I suggest.

"Sure! What should we do first?" Taylor responds, her enthusiasm matching mine 

"Nails?" I suggest, hoping to start our spa night with a touch of glamour. Taylor nods in agreement, a playful twinkle in her eyes as she rises from her seat, releasing her hands from mine.

 "Can I do your nails?" I ask. Taylor glances at her nails, considering the options before responding, 

"Yea, what color?" Her question makes me to think for a moment before settling on a choice.

"Purple, it's my favorite color!" I exclaim with a bright smile. She gestures for me to follow her into her room, setting the stage for our cozy spa night and we make our way into her bedroom.

"I keep my polish in my bathroom, wait here," Taylor informs me, disappearing briefly into the bathroom. Seated on her inviting bed, I eagerly anticipate her return, imagining the array of colorful nail polish that will soon adorn our fingertips. Moments later, Taylor returns, a basket of nail polish in hand.

"Come here," Taylor says, gesturing towards the floor to prevent any mess on the bed. I rise from her comfortable bed, opting to sit on the soft carpeted floor below. Positioned in front of me, Taylor presents an array of vibrant purple shades.

 "Which one catches your eye?" she asks. I think for a brief moment before settling on a delicate light purple. 

"I like this one," I say with a hint of certainty, pointing to the chosen color.

"Beautiful choice!" Taylor remarks, her compliment causing a warm smile to grace my lips. She then offers me assistance, noticing the stubborn cap of the nail polish bottle. 

"Do we want me to help you open it? It seems a bit tricky," she kindly proposes.

 "Yes, please," I reply. With expert hands, Taylor opens the bottle and hands it over to me. Placing it carefully beside me, I gently grasp her hand, ready to begin painting her nails.

"I've got this under control, I promise you," I reassure her, aiming to show my concentration.

 "I trust your skills, dear," Taylor replies affectionately. Bringing the polish closer, I focus intently as I delicately begin to paint her pinkie nail. I succeed in applying the polish carefully to her nail, avoiding any messy mishaps.

After finishing the first hand and setting it aside to dry, I start painting Taylor's other hand.

 "Beautiful baby!" Taylor exclaimed, her words affirming my skill in nail artistry. With a grateful smile, I responded, 

"Thank you," before shifting focus to the other hand. As I delicately painted each nail, Taylor and I relished the comfortable stillness that enveloped us.

"Your talent is insane, Rain," Taylor commended, her eyes admiring the finished nails. 

 "Thank you; painting nails for dance competitions has certainly helped my nail polish skills over time." I completed the second hand, taking a moment to appreciate the flawless outcome.

With the final stroke of polish and the lid securely back in place, I announced,

 "All done!" Taylor's eyes lit up with excitement as she looked at the finished look.

"Amazing, I love it!" She said exitingly. 

Me and Taylor sit comfortably on the soft, plush carpeted floor, the air filled with the sweet scent of freshly painted nails, waiting patiently for her vibrant nails to dry completely for what seems like an eternity, but in reality only about 10 minutes.

"Are they dry yet?" I ask eagerly, unable to contain my curiosity, my impatience apparent in my questioning tone.

Taylor chuckles, her laughter infectious and warm, "Rain, if you ask me that one more time, I might just tickle you!" Her playful threat elicits more laughter from me.

I can't help but ask once more, "But are they dry now?" My voice filled with anticipation as I watch Taylor delicately slide her finger over one of her freshly painted nails, relief flooding me when it remains flawlessly intact.

With a satisfied smile, Taylor gathers the array of colorful polishes scattered around us, neatly placing them back in their basket. Rising gracefully to her feet, she proceeds to carefully return the polishes to its designated spot. Meanwhile, I remain seated on the cozy floor, absentmindedly picking at the fading remnants of nail polish from last week's dance competition. Returning from the bathroom, Taylor's face lights up with a gentle smile as she gazes at me.

"Alright, darling, I'm going to slip into my comfy pajamas. Can you hold still here for a few moments while I change?" Taylor's asks. I nod at her request as she disappears into her walk-in closet.

I start to get bored as I wait for Taylor as she changes. I slide my back down the wall that I was resting on and lay on the floor, feeling the coolness seep through my clothes. Suddenly, my phone dings besides me, the sound piercing the silence around me. I roll over onto my stomach, the rough texture of the carpet pressing against my skin, and pick up my phone. I gaze over the lockscreen of me and Taylor, the photo on it capturing a happy moment, and find an unsettling text that sends a chill down my spine.

Harper❤️: Hey, Lilah told me that Emma, Sophia, and Tasha told you about what I said. I just wanted to tell you that it wasn't right for you to hear it from them. Even though what I said was true. You should've heard it from me. So now me and Lilah aren't talking to them. But that doesn't excuse what you did to me and the things you said at my house. Just because you didn't hear what I said from me, doesn't mean it's not true. And I hope those words really sink in. You are a terrible person. You don't deserve any friends. And I hope soon the day comes when you notice that, and you realize that nobody in your life wants you. You should listen to me and them and do us a favor with the information. Nobody wants you in their life, on this earth, so you should leave.

Was she implying I should kill myself? The weight of her words hits me like a ton of bricks, each syllable cutting deeper than the last. It feels as though a dagger has been thrust into my heart, the pain spreading like a wildfire. The overwhelming emotion catches up with me, and my throat tightens with the sobs that I've been holding back. Tears soon come pouring out uncontrollably, wetting my cheeks and pajama shirt, mingling with the salty taste streaming down my face. I attempt to cover my mouth to stifle the cries, but the floodgate has opened, and the tears keep coming. She was my best friend just last week, and now she wants me to be dead, leaving me in a sea of hurt and betrayal.

I am so deeply absorbed in Harper's words that I completely ignore the rising volume of my own cries. Lost in my distress, the closet door suddenly swings open, causing me to startle. Taylor rushes over to me, dressed only in a sports bra and the same sweatpants that were draped over my legs just the week before.

"Hey, what's wrong? What happened?" Taylor asks softly, kneeling beside me while I remain sprawled out on the floor. Passing my phone to Taylor, I bury my face in my arms, unable to contain the overwhelming flood of tears. My sobs show no sign of subsiding as I wait anxiously for what feels like an eternity for Taylor to read the message.

"Oh my goodness," she utters breathlessly. Even without seeing her expression, I can sense the shock from Harper's words. As Taylor settles down beside me, her attention fully focused on me and my emotional well-being, there is a brief silence that seems to stretch on.

Intrigued, I raise my tear-stained face from my arms to find Taylor engrossed in typing on my phone. 

"Taylor, stop!" my voice breaks as I yell at her. I reach out to retrieve my phone but she swiftly evades, standing up and moving away from me.

"Don't," she states firmly, a simmering intensity evident in her eyes. Her fingers tap away on the screen, intent on conveying a message. Desperate to stop her, I try to snatch my phone back, only to be met with her sharp rebuke.

"RAIN!" Taylor interrupts with a tinge of frustration in her tone. "Stop this right now!" Her finger pointing directly at me, she resumes her typing, causing me to sob even harder under the weight of her unexpected anger. Questions swirl in my mind. Why is she so furious with me?

"Why are you so angry with me?" I cry out to her in exasperation. With an eye roll, Taylor strides away with my phone still tightly gripped in her hand. Frustrated and hurt, I shout after her as she exits the room. Slamming the door shut, I slump against its surface, overcome by a wave of uncontrollable sobs. The ache in my heart matched by the emotinal storm within me.

I slowly rise up from the floor, the weight of my emotions pushing me to begin pacing around her room. Initially, my overwhelming sorrow transforms into a deep sense of frustration that engulfs me.

 As I move back and forth in the confined space, I focus on taking in sharp breaths, my anger peircing through each inhale and exhale. In a moment of impulsiveness, I clutch onto my hair with a firm grip, letting out a piercing scream that escapes my lips. It's a dizzying spiral of events that have brought me to this breaking point. 

First, a huge fight with my best friend, which spiraled into a bitter fallout and a shift of alliances that shook me to my core. The stinging words echoing in my mind - ugly, skinny, a bitch - cutting deeper than any physical pain ever could. And then the ultimate blow - the suggestion to end it all by killing myself. The betrayal runs deep, and now, even Taylor, my only of hope in this chaos, seems to be pissed with me. The uncontrollable sobs escape from me, flooding the room with raw emotion until my breath catches in my throat, sending me into a panic. The fear of a panic attack grips me, suffocating any rational thought. The realization sets in that reaching out to Taylor seems impossible, because she hates me right now.  

I give up on attempting to soothe my own emotions and opt to reach out to Taylor for support. I am convinced that if I call out to her, she will come to my aid. 

"Taylor!" I shout out urgently, but there is no immediate response. "Taylor! Taylor, I cant catch my breath!" I pause, my heart pounding, until the sound of hurried footsteps approaching the room echoes in my ears. The door nudges open, and Taylor rushes over to my side with a look of concern on her face. 

"Taylor," I whimper, my frustration and anger dissipating into a wave of overwhelming sadness and vulnerability. "Please, don't hate me," I manage to convey through sobs before collapsing to the ground, tears streaming down my face. Suddenly, I sense myself being lifted off the floor, and as I lift my gaze, I see Taylor's reassuring presence. My legs make their way around her waist and my arms around her neck.

 I bury my head against her shoulder, clinging to her as she envelops me in a comforting embrace. She cradles me gently, rocking back and forth, whispering soothing words in my ear to quiet my tears.

 "Shh, I'm here," she reassures me softly. "Darling, I deeply regret raising my voice at you. I was just so angry and shocked by what Harper said to you. My anger was directed towards Harper, not at you. I couldn't beileve the hurtful words Harper said to you. Although I knew you preferred a different approach, I felt it was most important to confront her for your sake. I promise I didn't say anything you wouldn't have approved of, and I could never ever hate you. I hope you can accept my apology. I love you so much. I am so sorry for causing you to panic and I should have stayed by your side to provide comfort." Her words wash over me, easing my sorrow and filling me with a sense of security as I bask in Taylor's presence. 

"I'm sorry too, I shouldnt have yelled at you. I love you more than words can express," I murmur against her neck, feeling a sense of peace wash over me in her embrace.

RATTATATATATATAT bye guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 42
flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached... ---- When English Actress Kaia Browne decides to attend the Met Gala, she never expe...
7.1K 258 15
What happens when 20 year old Vivian Cooper goes to a Fearless concert, and catches the singers eye. [This is fully fiction and is not meant to be sp...
2.6K 120 32
please don't mind my description I'm really bad at them๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Camila and Taylor have been best friends since they can remember. they spend all their ti...
396K 26.1K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...