π…πšπ₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 πŸπ—Όπ« 𝐲𝐚 (οΏ½...

By bloodvines_

Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon More

000
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-o
The Power of Madonna
Season 2: Audition
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It on the Alcohol
Sexy

Britney/Brittany

328 6 1
By bloodvines_

IT WAS ANOTHER WEEK OF Glee Club, as well as another week of Nessa avoiding Zach. As usual she was sat next to Tina while texting, while Zach sat across the class room from her.

'All right, Who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?' Mr Schue asked the Glee Club.

'He discovered America.' Brittany replied, earning a nod from a few of the Glee club members.

'Close.' Mr Schue reassured her.

'He had that one song didn't he?' Zach questioned, already bored of the lesson.

'Yes! He did write an iconic chart topper- 'Sailing.'' Mr Schue told the group, somehow proud of Zachs guess.

'Never heard of him. Don't want to hear about him.' Tina said to both Mike and Nessa.

'Guessing it's going to be one of these lessons again, learn about some random guy, no fun!' Nessa agreed with her.

'Now, some people think of the term "easy listening" as a bad thing but I'm gonna let this music speak for itself. You guys love Lady Gaga and the Rolling Stones and you guys are really good about putting it all out there but really good music can also be controlled and restrained.It doesn't have to attack an audience. It can let them come to you.' Mr Schue explained to the group, while beginning to hand out sheet music for the theme of the week.

'How can you get caught between the moon and New York City? They're like a hundred miles apart.' Finn questioned while reading the sheet music.

'Oh, i've heard that song before!' Nessa added excitedly, before she had even read the sheet music given out.

'Mr Schue, if I may, I think I speak for all of us when I say that it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week on this silky-smooth adult contemporary. It's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to. However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign that has swelled to over five members. The ardent demand? That this week, at the fall homecoming assembly the McKinley High School Glee Club perform a number by..wait for it' Kurt started trying to change there teachers lesson for the week, to something the club will actually enjoy.

'Ms Britney Spears.' Kurt finished bringing some excitement for the group.

'Yo, Spears is fierce, yo.' Artie added.

'Sorry. Kurt. Kurt. Sorry. No. No. No. I don't think she's a very good role model.' Mr Schuester shut down the groups idea because it got started.

'But, Mr Schue, we kind of grew up with her.' Rachel tried to bargain with him.

'She's literally why I wanted to become a performer.' Tina added.

'I don't want to do Britney.' Brittany said sounding upset.

'Why no Britney, Brittany?' Kurt
questioned.

'Because my name is also Britney Spears.' Brittany replied, making the whole group look at her. Zach on the other hand patted her shoulder in reassurance, he knew this was a long term issue for his sister.

'What?' Mr Schue asked her.

'What the hell is she talking about?' Mercedes questioned causing some of the Glee Club to turn to Zach hoping for some answers.

'My middle name is Susan. My last name is Pierce.That makes me Brittany S. Pierce.
Brittany 'Spierce.' I've lived my entire life in Britney Spears's shadow. I will never be as talented or as famous. I hope you'll all respect that I want Glee Club to remain a place where I, Brittany S.Pierce, can escape the torment of Britney Spears.' Brittany explained to the club.

'Fair enough, guys just respect it, this is an ongoing issue.' Zach said trying to support his sister.

'Well, there you have it, guys. It's been decided. No Britney. Sorry.' Mr Schue said mostly pleased, while Nessa just rolled her eyes.

'Thanks, Britt. Thanks a lot.' Kurt told the girl, disappointed.

'Leave Brittany alone.' Santana said to him angrily.

'Thank you for understanding. It's been a hard road.' Brittany said finishing the argument.

'Um, can we move on?' Rachel asked.

'Yes. Let's talk about Michael Bolton.' Will said to the club.

'Isn't that the dad from high school musical?' Nessa asked.

•••

MS PILLSBURYS NEW BOYFRIEND was standing in front of the glee club ready to give advice about cleaning teeth or whatever. Zach was no where in sight and Nessa did not find that an issue.

'All right. So here's the deal. You chew this little capsule. If there's any plaque you missed, the dye will stick to it and turn your teeth blue.' Carl explained to the club.

'He's so fit..' Nessa whispered to Santana.
While the two were never friends, they got a little closer this year.

'Can I just say that you are the hottest dentist I've ever seen.' Santana said, deciding to open her and Nessa's conversation to the room.

'Yeah, I get that all the time.' Carl replied.

'No. Like, seriously, you can totally drill me whenever' Santana carried on flirty with the dentist.

'Santana. Okay. Let's stay focused.' Ms Pillsbury said trying to change the subject.

'Rock and roll, Ems. And besides, this guy- Now, this guy's pretty easy on the eyes too, huh? And you know what? No matter how hard I tried I bet I couldn't sing and dance like him.' Carl said weirdly bigging up Mr Schue to the children.

'Ew' Nessa said bluntly, before slapping her hand over her mouth. She wasn't ment to say that out loud.

'Ah, probably not.' Mr Schue agreed with Carl.

'All right. Let's take a look at those chompers, huh?' Carl said to the Glee club before handing up some dentist things.

'Before we chew, I would just like to alert Mr. Schue that there's been a new addition to the Britney Spears Facebook campaign.' Kurt said carrying on the hope for Britney week. 

'Sorry. The answer's still no. Capsules, guys.' Will replied shutting Kurt down straight away.

'Yes. Chew away. Chew, chew.' Emma added before the Glee club started chewing on these weird capsules.

'Oh, my God.' Kurt said looking back at Rachel. Seeing Rachel with the blue teeth left Nessa to shiver a little. She looked like something the girl would see in a nightmare.

'What? Ah! I don't understand.
I floss between classes.' Rachel claimed.

'Well, sometimes it's genetics.' Carl explained to her.

'I think I might be better at brushing and flossing if I could see myself in the mirror.' Artie said smiling awkwardly.

'I don't brush my teeth. I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr Pepper was a dentist.' Brittany said to the group.

'I got this, Em. Some deep bleaching, little scaling, you'll be as good as new. All right. Open up. Close. Close again.' Carl said before walking up to the girl.

•••

NESSA STOOD ALONE at her locker, organising her books. Before Zach had walked up to her tapping her on the shoulder.

'We need to talk' he said to her bluntly. People in the halls began to stare at the couple. I guess JBIs glee report gets around and people were down to hear the drama.

'No we don't, why don't you speak to the hundreds of girls you got saved in that phone, you don't need me.' She said slamming her locker.

'Is that what this has been all about, you not talking to me for over a month?' He questioned her. Not gaining a reply.

'Ness, please that was never what you thought, I care too much about you, to do anything like that' He added on. While she just stared at him blankly.

'I wanted to plan something for you, to ask you to be my girlfriend, i was messaging Tana for advice, that was all' He explained, his voice cracked a little, she could see that he ment what he was saying. The scene began to pick up some attention from other students.

'So if i go to Santana and ask her this, she'll say the same?' Nessa questioned him, almost shouting. She wasn't ready to give in too fast.

'Yes, please just trust me.' He said to her hoping this would be the end of the situation.

'Well, i don't, oh honey your gonna have to work for it back. For now i'll give you a proposition, we are just friends, but you have to prove to me that i can trust you, okay?' She said to him, causing his smile to drop. Having her go from basically his girlfriend back to nothing.

'How about, tonight, after school we do something together' She said trying to make him feel better, knowing he was becoming upset.

'Yeah, well Brit and Tana were saying about how they had this.. like almost joint fantasy at the dentist, maybe we could do that' He explained to her, fidgeting a bit with a bracelet on his wrist.

'Your joking right?' She questioned, watching his hands, recognising the bracelet to be one she made.

'No, i'm dead serious, we go to the dentist get hooked on anaesthesia and have a Britney Spears fantasy.' He carried on explaining to her.

'Fine, fuck it lets do that' She said sighing almost agreeing just to cheer the poor boy up. Attention still on the pair.

__________
Circus
Sung by Nessa and Zach
_________

•••

NESSA AND ZACH WERE at least friends again after the Britney Spears fantasy they experienced together. A lot of the Glee Club looked at the pair confused when they came into the club together and then sat next to each other.

'Making Christopher Cross a Golden Globe Oscar and five-time Grammy award winner.' Mr Schue explained still going on about some guy half the club believed discovered America. Nessa poked Zach in the ribs to wake him up.

'Brittany?' Mr Schue asked the girl who had her hand raised.

'I would just like to say that, from now on, I demand to have every solo in Glee Club.' Brittany told him.

'What?'

'When I had my teeth cleaned I had the most amazing Britney Spears fantasy.
I sang and danced better than her. Now I realize what a powerful woman I truly am.' Brittany carried on.

'I went with her, and I had a Britney fantasy too. Although now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not really sure how our fantasies combined.' Santana said adding on to Brittany's point. Zach just nodded along after already hearing this story from the girls.

'That doesn't make any sense'

'You see, Mr Schue? I told you. Britney Spears busted our Britt out of her everyday fragmented haze of confusion and gave her the confidence to step up and perform.' Kurt said using this to prove his point of the club doing Britney week.

'I'm more talented than all of you. I see that clearly now. It's Brittany, bitch.' Brittany continued her Britney rant.

'Guys, we're not doing Britney Spears, and that's that.' Mr Schue said shutting down the clubs idea for the third time now.

'Mr Schue, you are letting your own personal issues get in the way of something that we are all telling you we really want to do. I mean, this club regularly pays tribute to pop culture and Britney Spears is pop culture. To suggest otherwise is heretical.' Kurt told him making all the other members agree.

'It's more enjoyable doing something we all want to do, that being the icon Britney Spears, then learn about some man that none of us even know' Nessa said getting annoyed at the teacher.

'Kurt! Nessa! I'm done talking about this.' He told them both.

'Geez! Let loose a little, would you? Stop being so fricking uptight all the time!' Kurt said finally snapping, causing everyone else to go quiet.

'Kurt. I'll see you in the principal's office.' Mr Schue told him finally.

•••

ZACH WAS TELLING NESSA HOW Artie has joined the football team. While she wasn't sure how safe that would be as Zach was raving about this plan to use Artie as a battering ram .

'I was pretty sure Artie's legs don't work.' Quinn said questioning Artie joining the team.

'Did you get a leg transplant?' Brittany questioned him.

'Nope. My teammates can push my chair like a battering ram.' Artie explained to the club. Nessa continuously shook her head questioning the safety.

'Yep. There's no rules against it. We checked.' Finn added on expecting some questions.

'Is that safe though, for anyone?' Nessa questioned.

'Well...' Zach started before getting cut off.

'And I have Britney Spears to thank.' Artie said thanking his Britney Spears fantasy for getting him on the football team.

'You're welcome.' Brittany told him.

'Britney plus nitrous gave me an amazing idea. And it gave me the nerve to tell Coach Beiste that Finn and I really want to be on the team.' Artie told the group, carrying on with his story.

'Wait. You're back on the football team?' Rachel questioned Finn almost panicked.

'Yeah.' Finn replied proudly.

'Suddenly you're way hotter to me. Weird.' Santana said to Finn.

'Wait. I don't get it. How come everyone's having Britney Spears fantasies?' Puck questioned after hearing half the clubs fantasy stories. He'd already asked Zach after his but Zach had no idea.

'The nitrous oxide dentists use is a mild hallucinogen. Studies have proven that it induces vivid dreams- often the last thing the patient thinks of. The subconscious moves to the forefront. Since we've all been thinking so much about Britney, it only stands to reason.' Artie explained to him.

'Chemicals and Delusions' Nessa put it in terms Puck could actually understand.

'Okay, guys. Listen up.' Mr Schue said to the group clapping his hands.

'Mr Schue, if I may...' Kurt started.

'Kurt, I overheard what you guys were just talking about, and I know what you're gonna say. The answer is no...No, I'm not gonna stand in the way anymore.If you guys want to do Britney at this year's homecoming assembly, I'm fine with it.' Mr Schue cut him off scaring the kids for a bit thinking he had rejected the idea for the fifth time.

Finally the Glee Club was excited, cheering and beginning to plan out the performance.

'Oh we need to do a good song, maybe Toxic?' Nessa said to Zach, her excitement growing.

'hm, yeah that's your favourite right?' Zach asked her before placing his arm on top of her chair.

'And, more than that I am going to perform with you. Right?' Mr Schue said to the group.

'Oh no...' Zach whispered to Nessa.

•••

IT WAS FIANALLY THE DAY of the New directions Britney Spears performance. Nessa would have been excited if it wasn't for the monstrosity that Mr Schuster had turned her favourite Britney Spears song into. But she just had to suck it up and perform.

__________
Toxic
sung by the New Directions
and Mr Schue
__________

The performance ended in a Sex riot the fire alarm was pulled and the New directions had to run off stage. Zach grabbed Nessa's had taking them both somewhere away from the situation. Somewhere private.

。・°°・・°°・。
word count: 2595

kind of rushed this one, sorry not sorry, my fault for like writing it at 1am. it takes like 2 hours to write so i cut out some scenes but like nothing important would have happened.
also i'm debating with the time period to just like forget about it little, like there's songs i want to add in that wouldn't have come out yet so, do i just add them in?
song added: Circus by Britney Spears

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 801 7
𝗒π—₯π—£π—›π—œπ—–; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 π—œ 𝗱𝗼 π—»π—Όπ˜ π—Όπ˜„π—» 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
20.3K 621 54
Quinn and Puck fanfic.
16.7K 159 25
"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [κœ±α΄€α΄ α΄‡α΄ α΄€Ι΄κœ±] ☻ [glee] [completed] ☹︎ [book...
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]