Lemurian!Rafayel X Reader smu...

By Ashleystjohn03

(Y/n) was a basic hunter, doing everything she could to survive the world and it's aliens. What happens when... More

authors note
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Mission
Chapter 4: What is this weird perfume?
Chapter 5: Feelings
chapter 6: f*ck
chapter 7: return
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 9: Ebb and Flow(optional read)
Chapter 11: New beggings
Chapter 12: is the end?
Chapter 13: don't leave me
Chapter 14: where do we start?
Chapter 15: Fresh Start
A/N
Chapter 16: Rafayel
Chapter 17: Meeting
Chapter 18: thoughts?
Chapter 19: accepting?
Chapter 20: acceptance.
Chapter 21: learning
Chapter 22: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 23: grandson?
Chapter 24: Valentine's Day
Chapter 25: Getting everything ready
Chapter 26: Shopping
Chapter 27: Labor
chapter 28: birth
Chapter 29: Going home
Au note:
Chapter 30: First Night
Chapter 31: his dad meets his son
A/n
Chapter 32: proposal pt 1
Chapter 33: proposal pt 2
A/n

Chapter 10: News

545 6 0
By Ashleystjohn03

Here recently, y/n hasn't been feeling good. She doesn't know what's wrong. She's more tired than usual. According to Rafayel, she seems "more moody" than usual. Y/n doesn't agree but it's whatever. Rafayel is still having the flashbacks. Rafayel is trying to figure out what they are. Him and a princess? What could it mean? Whatever it was, it was a mystery.

Today, y/n was still sick. "We need to get you to the doctor, you've been sick for a month now" Rafayel says, standing over the toilet where y/n was throwing her guys up.
"No, no, I'm fine" y/n says, standing up to brush her teeth.
"No I won't accept it" Rafayel says, calling Akso Hospital. "Rafayel!" Y/n shouted at him, trying to grab the phone from him. "Hi, yes, I would like to schedule an appointment for y/f/n y/l/n" Rafayel talks to the receptionist, "12 pm? That's fine" he continues to talk while fighting off y/n with his arm. "alright you have an appointment set for tomorrow at 12 pm, be prepared"
Y/n groans and says, "you're so fucking annoying".
"Eh, you love me though" Rafayel says, continuing his painting. Y/n sits on his bed and starts browsing on her phone. She comes across a pregnancy article and she thinks to herself, 'what if I'm pregnant? No, I'm definitely not'.

A/n: hi y'all! How are we? Another chapter uploaded! Chapter 11? I decided to turn my smut story into a sappy story. I'll be using some music for the next few chapters to set the mood. Is reader pregnant and if she is, what's gonna happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
2.2K 84 5
Outside, he's one of the richest and the best CEO. He's known to be a very hardworking man. A man who never gives up even though he's tired But at ho...
35.4K 5.9K 37
"Why?" she whispered. "WHY?!!! ABUBAKAR WHY?!!!" she screamed. Her voice sounded inhumane. I flinched and watched as she broke down crying again. "...
1.6M 98.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...