The insecurities of dating a...

Von hopllessromantix

"You don't know how long I've waited just to be close to you like this" he admits and it makes my heart flutt... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Spotify playlist
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHPAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

Chapter 30

72 0 0
Von hopllessromantix

Diere

It took hours of begging and apologizing for my mom to agree to let me see august today. She still hasn't forgiven me for acting out the way I did and I don't blame her but we've never been in an argument like this in forever. I almost want to bring up what she said to August but I know it will only make things worse.

"Ro are you ready?" I yell into her room. As I pull on my flared jeans and white crop top.She faked being sick so she could come with me and august to the amusement park and I gotta hand it to her she managed to trick our mother.

"Yeahhh" she yells coming out in a floral dress and her Minecraft crocs. Her two favorite things.

"You look so adorable ro" I say grabbing her hand and walking us over to augusts car. "Are you excited."

"Yes I'm going to go on all the big girl rides this time" she yells determination in her eyes and I can't help but laugh.

"You cannot tell mommy about this ok?" She nods her head okay as I put her in her booster seat.

"Hey ro" august says walking over to our side of the car . She jumps out of her seat before I can buckle her in to give august a hug.

"August !"

"Ro come one you have to sit or we won't make it in time to see get on the big rides" she sits back down so I can buckle her seat belt.

"Hey baby you look beautiful." August says to me looking me up and down before giving me a peck on the lips making sure ro doesn't see us and then opening the car door for me.

"Thank you and Thanks for letting Rowan come with us. I know it was just supposed to be us" I smile before climbing in the seat.

"I don't mind"august smiles as he walks over to the driver seat. He turns the car on then pulls out of the drive way.

"Are you excited ro?" August asks as I hand her a bag of fruit snacks out of my bag that I've prepared with everything we need.

"Yeah I can't wait to see all the rides and play games!" August smiles as he turns on Disney music for Rowan. Once we pull into the parking lot I get out the car and unhook Rowan from her seat.

"What do you wanna do first?" I ask Rowan and she taps her finger on her chin.

"The dinosaur ride!" She says holding up her dinosaur. We walk over to the dinosaur ride letting ro get on by herself as we watch her from the side.

"You think this is how it's gonna be when we have kids" he ask smiling at Rowan screaming at every turn with a smile on her face.

"Hmm I hope so" he turns toward me hooking a hand around my lower back.

"I can't wait to have kids with you" August says catching me off guard. I smile up at him hooking my arms around his neck.

"Really how many do you want." I ask laughing.

"10" he says with a sly smile on his face. I roll me eyes shoving his shoulder playfully.

"We're not having 10 children" I laugh pulling away from him.

"Okay how about 7" He ask grabbing my hand and even bigger smile on my face. I shake my head no and he rolls his eyes annoyed.

"I think 4 is a good number." He nods as he looks back up at Rowan. The ride is almost over.

"Three girls and one boy" he says.

"Okay three girls one boy." I agree smiling. It's perfect, exactly what I would've said

"Maudeline, Faye, Daisy and Finnley." He already has the names picked out and I love them.

"You've thought a lot about this haven't you?" I ask and he sighs turning his attention back to me.

"All the time. Don't you?" I don't know what to say I mean I think about our future together but it kind of freaks me out. The idea of being older and having kids and being responsible for them.

"That was so fun!" Rowan says interrupting our conversation. It seems like we're always being interrupted during these serious types of conversations. August walks over to ro and picks her up so that she's sitting on his shoulders. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I pull out my phone to take a picture before catching up to them. On all of the next rides August and I switch turns on who gets  to get on with Rowan because she was scared and on our fifth ride it was august turn so I sit down on a bench we're I can see them on the ride.

"You have a beautiful family." An older lady says as she sits next to me on the bench where I was watching august and ro. I don't have the heart to correct her.

"Thank you so much." I said turning my attention toward her. She grabs my hands in hers.

"Can I give you some advice dear?" I nod my head yes and she scoots closer to me as if she's about to tell me a secret.

"Hang onto it for as long as you can because it goes by so fast. You might be tired or scared but it's all worth it in the end." I nod my head thanking her as she tells me stories about her husband who passed and children showing me pictures of them on her face book as she suggest that I add her. I can't help but think about what she said until august and Rowan walk up to us.

"Oh hello I was just telling your wife what a beautiful family you all were." August looks a me with a smirk and thanks the old lady. "Well i must be off"

"Did you need help getting to your car?" She waves her hand dismissively grabbing her cane from the side of the bench.

"I'll be fine keep in touch dear!" She says as she walks off. I wave goodbye grabbing our stuff from off the bench. August grabs the bag from me and hands Rowan her dinosaur.

"Wife huh?" He ask smiling bumping his shoulder on mine playfully as he gives Rowan a snack out of the bag that I packed. I smile up at him laughing at the situation.

"Did you guys have fun?" Rowan nods.

"It was so fun! But august was really scared he looked like he was about to pee his pants!" She giggled using her dinosaur plush to try to hide her smile.

"You think that's funny huh" august asks and Rowan squeals shaking her head no as august chases her to the car. I run after them.

"I got you" august says as he tickles ro. She starts laughing and kicking at his hand as he tries to buckle up the seat belt. I laugh at the two as I enter the passage seat august getting in next to me once he finally buckles her up. He turns on music but playing it low once he sees Rowan drifting off on the back seat. I can't help but look at him. The way he looks in the rear view mirror to check on Rowan after every turn melts my heart. Once he catches me he chuckles placing a hand on my thigh.

"What?" I shake my head nothing "why are you staring at me?" He laughs

"Nothing...I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"he pulls over and jumps over into the passenger seat attacking my face with kisses. I laughs trying to push him off.

"You're a psycho what are you doing!??" I laugh when he finally connect his lips with mine. I push him me off of me smiling. "Your crazy"

"'Me neither." He says pulling off looking back at Rowan who's surprisingly is still asleep. "Hey you wanna see my new room?"

"Yeah I do" he pulls into a culdesac where there's a homey two story house. It's smaller than his parent's house but bigger than my house for sure. He grabs ro out of her car seat trying not to wake her as he twist and turns the keys trying to open the door.

"Did Ray buy this?" I ask in awe the house is beautiful and very different from rays apartment it looks way more suburban.

"Yeah so I could live with him" he says closing and locking the door behind him. "Here my room is up here" he says grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs Rowan still in his hand.
He opens up a door that leads to a huge room with a bed in the corner and a tv on the floor. The only decorations are some of his drawings and photos that are posted on the wall. There's a huge window on the back room that makes the space look humongous. August closes the curtains and lays ro down on his bed as I look at all the photos of us that he placed on the wall. There's one from our first date, us when we went on a double date with Ang and Lucas, and one of him with my family on thanksgiving. Next to the pictures of just me and him is the note that I gave him.

"What do you think?" He asks trying to tidy up a bit. "It's kind of empty cause my dad destroyed almost all my stuff but I managed to salvage some of it when me and Ray stopped by my house."

"I really like it" I say not knowing what else I can say. I can't believe his dad broke his things from his old room. I'm so glad he's out of that house now I can't imagine all the things that happened between august and his dad that I don't even know about.

"Good because you'll be spending a lot of time here hopefully since you can finally come over without having to worry about my parents." He says laughing awkwardly. Maybe we'll finally get some time alone together without my family bothering us.

"Maybe we'll finally have some privacy" I say walking over stretching my hands and draping them over his neck.

" Mmm. Privacy to do what exactly ?" He ask raising a brow smirking down at me.

"This" I step on my tippy toes while pulling august into me consuming our lips into a kiss. When we hear shuffling behind us we quickly move away from each other. I turn around to see Roman awake and rubbing her eyes with her fist. I really hope she didn't see that.

"I'm hungry"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7K 104 20
Allison loves everything about love she's was a hopeless romantic even though she never fell in love with anyone before she wants a boyfriend but t...
16.3K 1K 62
Same love, different story.
1.7K 31 56
November 25, 2018 , a date I would never forget. I didn't know that I would literally meet the love of my life. The person that I would kill over and...
98.8K 2.1K 24
A college love story about an openly bisexual college student falling in love with her down low lesbian classmate. Tell me what you think. Enjoy! *al...