Motherhood In The Beast World

By leyendoyamar

*** Sequel to Reborn Into The Beast World (recommend to read it first) Having experienced a world based on th... More

Chapter 1 Back To The Clear Lake Tribe
Chapter 2. Being Mama's Guest
Chapter 3 La Finished Den
Ch. 4 The Cub, The Males, and Her Growl
Ch. 5 Going Coo-Coo in Da Cave
Ch. 6 Pain, Can't Get Enough
Ch. 7 Complication
Ch. 8 Toys and Fantasy
Ch. 9 A Cub's Toy: Chew, Ground, Toss... Repeat
Ch. 10 A Certain Rare Smile
Ch. 11 Vick's Meeting with Sanvi
Ch. 12 A Lesson About Croc Beasts
Ch. 13 We Don't Do Goodbyes, We Roar
Ch. 14 To The Village Part 1
Ch. 15 To The Village Part 2
Ch. 16 The Cubs Game Part 1
Ch. 16 The Cubs Game Part 2
Ch. 17 Introductions and Welcomes
Ch. 18 Pet Beasts are Mates?
Ch. 19 Mercy in Battles
Ch. 20 Mate Markings
Ch. 21 The End of The Battle
Ch. 22 Warnings and Now This
Ch. 23 River Outing and Memories
Ch. 24 Worry, Energy Outburst, & Reason For Shopping
Ch. 25 Awakening and Much Learning
Ch. 26 Plan B and Suki's Anger
Ch. 27 Scoldings
Ch. 28 Much Needed Lake Outing
Ch. 29 Dejavu?
Ch. 30 Their Arrival
Ch. 31 The Unspoken Rule
Ch. 32 Hide Your Eyes!
Ch. 33 My Name is Yo Mama
Ch. 34 Not A Game
Ch. 35 Blood Lust
Ch. 36 The Family Males Decision
Ch. 37 Chosen, Yay Me
Ch. 38 Don't Be Cute with Me
Ch. 39 Arriving Boisterous to...
Ch. 40 Do My Eyes Deceive Me?
Ch. 41 Chilling Smirks
Ch. 42 In The Buzz
Ch. 43 Double C's: Confession and Closure
Ch. 44 1st Day of Competition
Ch. 46 Final Day of the Most Beautiful Competition
Ch. 47 Watching My Cub Grow

Ch. 45 2nd Day of Competition

299 27 6
By leyendoyamar

Last Night, our den was full of passion and cherishing smiles as My males assured me once more who was the apple of Their eyes. Remembering, my beast internally purred and didn't pay attention to any of the other females today, for I felt secure, beautiful and confident. Unlike yesterday, who after some thought I unconsciously began to compare my body to the vixens...

"Suki, is it?"

Blinking my eyes away from dark thoughts, my eyes land on emerald colored eyes looking at me with passion?

Not knowing how to respond to her eerie stare, I slowly nod my head.

Smiling widely with her sharp teeth showing, the tigress responds happily, "I, Kira, want to spar with you after today's competition."

Not waiting for my response, she then abruptly turns to where the panda female is coquettishly laughing at a Tiger warrior's attempt of wooing her with the flexing of his body.

"Great," she whispers excitedly then runs toward the panda female and declares the same to much of the other female's irritated smile.

While the tigress was busy, my head whipped to the brainiest of my males. "Radu, form a plan on how I can get out of it."

He and the rest of my males seriously nod, for they knew that despite the type of beast that I am, I'm not a lover of pain and the tigress will give me exactly that.

As we sat at our place, my eyes wandered again over to the leopard warriors. Sucking on my lower lip I once more began to wonder if I should take the risk to bring one of them to my family just for them to teach me how to dance like their tribe chosen female did yesterday. Leo, who was sitting on my side today, notices my stare on them and puts two and two together.

"My mother and father came from that tribe, I could learn from them."

Caught off guard that my desire was so obvious, my smile turned warm. Excitedly, I gave him a kiss, "yes!"

Straightening his back, Leo gives me a playful smile and now fully motivated begins to rub his cheek against mine in happiness. Oh my, now feeling guilty, I wonder if I haven't been giving some of my males the attention they needed. To my other side Tawa appears satisfied and is giving us a loving smile. Turning back while hugging Leo to my side, I glance to see Radu getting some fruit ready for me to snack on, Keokuk is brushing a sleeping Badrick's hair, Adan is giving us a wistful smile and wags his tail when he notices that I'm looking at him, Vick and Keokuk are both acting as guards on each side of the group in case a drama unfolds but both give me a confident smile.

Though my hair has already been brushed and made to look gorgeous by Keokuk, I called Adan to massage my shoulders now that I'm aware of how much he wanted to be close. While Adan carefully massages my shoulder and back, Leo lying on my lap as I brush his hair, Radu shows in front of us, kneels and passes the bowl of fruits to Tawa but before he gets up I lift one of my hands up to his cheek.

With astonished eyes, he freezes and notices his eyes begin to wonder what I need. Laughing softly I whisper, "we did it Radu." Confused, he tilts his head. Remembering my snarky intelligent worried amorous first male, I pull him closer and with the soft tender slow kiss I'm able to fully show him how much he means to me. Blushing, Radu grabs onto his fluffy tail and begins to clear his throat, "I love you too." He rapidly whispers before heading back to sitting near Tikvah who looks at him curiously.

Giggling at what Radu said and how he reacted, Tawa also laughs but most probably for a different reason. As for Leo, he's happily purring with close eyes and Adan, well I can hear him snickering. I'm guessing my mischievous male will now think of a way to make me fluster like he reacted in such a public setting.

In a few minutes, the Tribe Leaders began their speech for the second day of the Most Beautiful Competition, though this time they mentioned that the judges would be a set of new single males taken from each of the guest Tribes including their own. The difference is that the males would at the end vote for their preferred female and thus openly court her. After hearing the announcement, each female nodded their agreement though a few males from their family silently grumbled their displeasure.

Unbeknown to Suki's worry, her males were prepared in acknowledging that coming here meant that she may end up gaining another male for past records showed how easily she won them from each tribe. Though that didn't mean that they would accept just any male to their family (ahem totally blocking that fake contemptuous red fox).

Thus began the competition where in this one each female strutted like a model and proudly revealed how many cubs they had. The first to strut her beauty was the vixen who thankfully this time wore actual cloth. As she walked in the middle toward the judges she gave a sultry smile, winked at them and with chest out proudly exclaimed that she gave birth to a female cub.

After gaining some awes and a few hot glances, the peacock came after proclaiming that she gave birth to a batch of 13 eggs, a number higher than the usual and that all survived the winter season. A round of applause was given to the female who gave birth to strong cubs, eh, chicks.

The leopard literally did a cat walk and to the judges she sweetly mentioned that she gave birth to a beautiful female who looked exactly like her with the exception of her fathers gorgeous hazel eyes. The crowd is now muttering in wonder and some whistle for it was blissful news to hear that so far 2 female cubs have been born.

Up next was the panda female who quietly walked along while waving hi to everyone and smiling behind her fan. At the end she delicately bowed and charmingly said that she gave birth to 3 sturdy panda cubs. Respectful applause was given.

As for the tigress' turn, she walked like she owned the place, gave each judging male a penetrating stare with a touch of mischief and announced that she, Kira, gave birth to a magnificent female cub who will learn her skills and become a smashing warrior. Many gasps were heard after hearing that a third female cub was born.

My turn came up, now in the center I slowly took off my one set cloth showing underneath Sheila's latest bathing suit made of animal snake skin with the ends having shiny rocks hanging on it. Many females became awed by whatever the bear female was wearing while some of the single male's eyes became hot at watching the female's beguiling body.

Now, in front of the judges, giving a slow twirl and placing a hand on my chest said, "What I'm wearing is called a bathing suit made for us females to become able to publicly swim in the waters where males roam. With this," I move my hands over the curves of my body towards the gems sown into the fabric, "I can happily swim without the added feel of heavy cloths weighing me down."

Not glancing at the females but at the judges I smile pleasantly as I hear the voices of many females telling their mates that they wanted one similar. Laughing inwardly, my eyes close halfway in thinking of the amount of income Sheila and I will make.

"Ahem, and this past winter I gave birth to a graceful (spunky) remarkably brave female cub."

Walking back to my family, I felt magnificent at the amount of applause and more than anything to the voices beckoning their males to ask mine for where and how they could get a 'bathing suit'.

Foo foo foo, I couldn't keep it in and gleefully laugh at the future gains. As she heartily laughs,Tawa is quickly placing a cloth that appears like a robe on his female's shoulders.

My pleasant laughter abruptly stops when the Clan Leaders begin to ask for the judges to vote for the female who has won today's competition. 12 males (missing 2 since the Bat Clan is still asleep) get up and walk to the center, from there they disperse. Starting from the proud peacock female, she gained 1. The Tigress gained 2, the leopard next to her gained 2, the panda female gained 2, the vixen gained 2 (including that peculiar red fox from last time), and I gained 3.

"The winner of Today's Most Beautiful Competition is Suki!" announces a certain mermaid before either of the Sakura Tribe Leaders could shout it.

Feeling the taste of having won this round, my chest expands and I proudly smile, while also giving the three males who chose me a kind one. Now, for the hard part. Which beastman will I choose? The tiger, the panda, or the fox?

- - Meanwhile, back in the Clear Lake Tribe - -

"Listen Sanvi, if we want to win against those mermaid's beauty, we gotta do what my mama did on one of our trips." Then adds in a whisper, "it made her skin sooo soft and shiny."

With full attention Sanvi curiously asks how.

Her friend Talise looks both ways to make sure no one was listening and responds, "a mud bath."

Thus, two female cubs gallantly walk toward the shore showing off their mud covered legs, arms, neck, and face. Waiting, they began to itch but attempted to not scratch their skin for beauty can be hard to achieve and this was their moment to shine.

Not too far away a female squaks in embarrassment as another female nearby gasps, "oh my." As for the embarrassed female's males they couldn't help but coo at their cub trying to achieve the look their mama did at a place where supposedly no one else was watching... and that was at an inactive volcano who's mud properties is rumored to make anyones skin radiate in all its finest. 

Posted on Feb 18, 2024 only on ww atpad  at 13:59

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 545 94
Stories and preferences about the Cobras, mostly about Ace and Eyeball (and occasionally including Ace x Eyeball). Some will be platonic, others will...
216K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...
97.2K 4.4K 64
A young charismatic girl struggling to survive life. Keeping up with bills to pay, stuck up friends, and a dead end job as her last hope. Her high ex...
29.1K 1.8K 17
Join Dahlia as she stumbles across the Beastworld after dying in a car wreck. While never one to ever consider herself the main character, here she w...