Possessive (D.H)

By _FirstEdition_

Mikaela McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall and the other best friend of Stiles Stilinski. One night, S... More

🐺Season One.🐺
Wolf Moon.
Second Chance At First Line.
Pack Mentality.
Magic Bullet.
The Tell.
Heart Monitor.
Night School.
Lunatic.
Wolfsbane.
Co-Captain.
Formality.
Code Breaker.*
🦎Season Two.🦎
Omega.*
Shape-Shifted.*
Ice Rink.
Abomination.
Venomous.
Frenemy.
Retraint.
Raving.*
Party Guessed.
Fury.
Battlefield.
Master Plan.*
🌑Season 3A.🌑
Tattoo.*
Chaos Rising.
Fireflies.
Unleashed.
Frayed.
Motel California.*
Currents.
Visionary.
The Girl Who Knew Too Much.
The Overlooked.
Alpha Pact.
Lunar Eclipse.*
🦊Season 3B.🦊
Anchors.
More Good Than Bad.*
Galvanised.
Illuminated.*
Riddled.
Lethera Vulpinia.
Echo House.

Silverfinger.*

546 12 0
By _FirstEdition_

Dereks POV

"You okay?" Mikaela asks, standing next to me as I look out the windows. "Yeah." I say simply. "Okay. Are you angry about them demonic ninja things or about the party?" She asks and I turn my head to her. "I'm not angry." I tell her and she scoffs. "Tell your face that."

"I'm not. But that doesn't mean you're gonna get away with letting them continue it." I say and she nods slowly. "Yeah but you can't blame me." She says and I raise my eyebrows at her, fully turning to her. "No? You sure about that?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah." She says and I chuckle. "Do I have to fuck it out of you to prove it?" I ask darkly as she gulps.

I don't let her answer as I take her hand, pull her over to the bed. "Derek-" she starts but I turn around sharply, pressing her against the wall, pressing my lips to hers. She kisses me back hastily, her hands moving up to the back of my neck. I grip her hips tightly, pushing myself against her.

"Derek, I have to go meet Scott and Stiles. They're gonna wonder where I am." She says, pulling back a little. "So? Let them. I wanna fuck my girl and no one's stopping me." I growl as I spin us and walk her backwards to the bed. I gently lower her down on it, pressing my lips back to hers. Her mouth slightly parts allowing me to slide my tongue in making her whimper.

I lift of my T-shirt, dropping it to the floor before I move my lips to her neck. I nibble and suck at her skin before I move down her body, kneeling between her thighs as I bunch up her dress. I grab her lace panties pulling them down her legs before I spread them, groaning at the sight of her wetness. A smirk plasters on my face as I lean down and lick a stripe up her slit. She lets out a low moan making me chuckle as I press kisses along her thigh.

I swirl my tongue around her clit, stopping to suck for a few seconds before going back swirling my tongue. Both of my hands press against her thighs, pushing her legs open even more to give me more access.

Pulling away, I insert two of my fingers inside of her and begin to thrust relentlessly. I know the moment I hit her g-spot as Mikaela's back arches, letting out a loud moan. "Derek." She moans, one of her legs lifting over my shoulder as I grip it tightly in my hand. I continue to swirl my tongue, gathering her wetness and moaning in gratitude. "Are you close?" I ask although I already know she is.

"Y-yeah." She stutters as I continue my assault, flicking and sucking her clit to the point that her legs tense up as her orgasm washes over her, sending her legs into a frenzy as they shake. I continue to swirl my tongue around her swollen clit, letting her feel aftershocks. "Derek- oh shit." She moans.

I move back up her body, placing affectionate kisses along her collar bones and shoulders before moving to her neck. "Fuck." She moans as I press my fingers against her clit, rubbing it in slow circles. I smirk against her neck feeling her clit pulse against my fingers.

I pull away from her neck, still smirking as I look down at her. "I'm gonna cum again." She breaths out, her hands pressed flat against my chest. Her second orgasm of the night had her head throwing back as she clamps her thighs around my fingers, ignoring the dark chuckle that slips out of my mouth. "That's it, baby. That's my girl." I cooed, helping her through her orgasm.

"I'm gonna make you cum again." I say firmly before I lift her dress fully off, coming face to face with her a lace black bra before I lean down and leave my marks on her soft skin. I lean over her body, her hands instantly coming up to my bare back, my muscles twitching at her touch.

I lean down to kiss her and just as my lips touch hers, I hear footsteps. "Derek, Mikaela." I hear Peter call and I smirk, looking down at Mikaela. "You didn't lock the door." She whispers and my smirk widens. "So? Think you can keep quiet?" I ask, pulling my cock out.

I don't give her a chance to respond as I slam myself inside of her. A loud, erotic moan leaves her lips making me raise my eyebrow at her before placing my mouth on hers. I raise my hands to the headboard, gripping on tightly as she wraps her legs around my waist as I start to thrust. With every thrust, the bed rocks and I press my lips harder against hers.

"You're mine, Mikaela. You're my girl. No other man will ever get to put his hands on you. You're only mine to touch." I growl, burying my head in her neck as her nails scratch my back making me groan. Both our moans echo throughout the room as I hear the steel door slide open.

I smirk to myself knowing Peter is watching us before I move my lips back to Mikaela's, hearing him sigh lowly. I've had enough of other boys  eyeing her like she's a single woman. She's mine and will be mine until I take my last breath.

I hear the door slam shut making Mikaela jump but I regain her focus as I thrust my hips more forcefully. "Derek." She moans. "You gonna cum again, baby?" I ask, feeling her clench around me. She nods as I place my forehead against hers, her orgasm washing over as she lets out a blissful moan. I groan as my orgasm follows hers, our cum leaking down onto the bed.

"Fuck." I moan slowly pulling out making her whine. "Fuck. My legs are shaking. I might not be able to walk." She jokes and I chuckle, leaning down to kiss her softly. "If you can't walk, it means I've done the job right." I say smirking making her chuckle. "I love you." I say softly and she smiles. "I love you." She replies, kissing me.

******

Mikaela's POV

I wait out front as Scott pulls up to the schools parking lot on his bike as two other bikes pull up next to him. Scott takes his helmets off right as the twins do. "You guys gonna be doing this all day?" Scott asks looking between the two twins.

"All day." "All night." They say making Scott sigh and look at me with a mixture of annoyance and exhaustion making me smirk at him in amusement. "Is this about being in our pack?" Scott asks. "This is about you and Mikaela being the target of demonic ninjas." Aiden says making Ethan look over at him. "You mean, the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked our asses?" He asks sarcastically. "Yeah. Those demonic ninjas." Aiden replies just as sarcastic.

"We don't need anyone to protect us." Scott says looking at Ethan. "They were looking right at you two when the sun came up." He argues and me and Scott nod. "And they also disappeared." He says then looks over at me with raised eyebrows. "Argent thinks that they could just come out at night."

"Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe." Ethan says and Aiden nods. "All day." He says. "And all night." Scott sighs making me chuckle. We all walk inside and over to Scott's locker. "Okay, one thing first. We need to talk to Stiles and let him know everything that happened last night. Without the two of you." Scott says and Aiden scoffs. "No."

"Yes. And we don't want you listening in. No wolf-hearing." I tell them firmly. "How would you even know?" Aiden asks and me and Scott look at each other with a smirk. "We're true alphas. You have no idea what we can do." He says before closing his locker.

******

"So then, she starts talking about phosphors, and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so, that made me think of the chemistry closet, and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in." Stiles says as we walk into the chemistry room and he walks over to the board which is now clear with no coded message on it making me and Stiles both frown.

"It's gone...okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key-" he runs over to the closet and pulls out his keys before shuffling through them, not being able to find the key. "What the hell? I had it- I had it here. I had it here this morning. I swear to god, I had it this morning."

"The key you we're talking about last night?"

"Yeah. I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?" Stiles asks and Scott shakes his head. "No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it." He says. "I saw the key." I say, getting worried about how much he's stressing out and Stiles sighs.

"I was here a couple of hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my hand writing and I had the key to the chemistry closet." Stiles says and Scott nods slowly. "So, you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in from the cops, and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?" He asks making Stiles sigh.

"I know how it sounds...but look at this-" he says as he pulls out a piece of paper. "This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts, and screws and then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

"Coach..."

"That was my idea. You remember? That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be." Stiles says and Scott sighs softly. "I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong...but I don't think you're trying to kill people either." He says as Stiles looks at the board with a troubled look.

"It was here. It was all here." He says and I look at him concerned. "Stiles, are you okay? You're looking really tired." I say gently grabbing his shoulder making him look at me and nod slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't been sleeping, really..." he says making me sigh.

"Okay, come on." I say before pulling him to the door. "What? Where?" He asks. "I'm driving you home so you can get some sleep." I tell him before grabbing my bag off the table and pull him out of the classroom.

A few minutes into me driving Stiles' Jeep, Stiles anxiously fidgets with his keys before glancing at me. "Can you, uh...actually take me to the hospital?" He asks making me look at him worriedly. "Are you okay?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah, yeah. I wanna talk to your mom." He says and I glance at him and nod.

******

"Dr Gardner's not back until next week...do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care for doctors or..." Mom asks as Stiles shakes his head, starting to back up making me and mom look at him worried. "Stiles? Are you alright?" Mom asks as she stands up and walks around the desk while I gently grab his arm.

"I don't know...I guess...I guess not really?" Stiles says shakily with glossy eyes and mom glances at me as I watch Stiles sadly. "Alright, kiddo, alright. Come with me. It's okay." Mom gently grabs his arm and starts directing him to a room as Stiles pulls me along with him.

"Blackouts...but not for that long. And sleepwalking, which I used to do a lot as a kid...um, I'm also having some really bad anxiety." Stiles explains as he messes with my hand while mom writes everything down. "Panic attacks?" She asks making me and Stiles look at each other for a moment before he nods. "Yeah, a couple. Oh, and I temporarily lost the ability to read. But that might have had more to do with this giant magic tree and the whole human sacrifice thing..."

"I remember something vaguely about that, yes. How many hours of sleep are you getting?" Mom asks and Stiles glances down for a moment. "Eight." He says. "A night?" She questions. "In the last three days..." he admits making me and mom look at him shocked as he uses my fingers to count before nodding slightly.

"Yeah, definitely eight." He says and mom nods slightly. "Been feeling irritable?" She asks as she walks away to get something. "Yeah... possible to the point of homicide..." he says. "Inability to focus?" Mom asks and Stiles shakes his head. "No, the adderall's not working." He tells her and she nods slightly. "Impulsive behaviour?" She asks and he raises his eyebrows.

"More than my usual? Hard to tell." He says and mom glances at me as I nod. "A little." I tell her. "Vivid dreams during the day?" Mom asks as she turns back around while putting gloves on. "Okay, basically all of the above. Do you know what this is?" Stiles asks and mom nods.

"I think so." She says as she walks back over to us, holding a needle making Stiles eye it. "Uh, what's that?" He asks. "Do you trust me?" Mom asks and Stiles raises his eyebrows slightly. "When you're not holding a needle..." he says making her chuckle a bit as she raises his sleeve up.

"It's midazolam." She sticks the needle into his shoulder making him squeeze my hand tightly as I rub my thumb back and forth soothingly. "A sedative." Mom says making us both look at her shocked. "Why'd you give me a sedative?" Stiles asks. "Because you, Stiles, are one profoundly sleep-deprived young man. You need rest, and you need it now. Lie down." Mom says and I lightly push him onto the bed.

"Okay, how long's it take to-" Stiles starts to ask but starts to feel the effects. "Oh...not long at all..." he says making me chuckle slightly. "Get some rest." Mom says softly as she pulls a blanket over him. "Thanks mom..." Stiles says as mom goes to turn off the lamp making her freeze slightly and look at him sadly before turning of the light.

She smiles softly at me as she leaves and sit in the chair next to the bed when my phone buzzes. I pull it out to see a text from Derek: 'you okay? X' He asks and I smile softly before calling him. "Hi baby." He answers straight away. "Hey. I'm at the hospital with Stiles." I tell him.

"Why? Is he okay? Are you okay?" He asks concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. Mom just gave Stiles a sedative. Something's happening to him, Der." I tell him. "Do you know what?" He asks. "No clue. But I just hope it isn't serious." I tell him before I hear shuffling over the line.

"Der, do me a favour. Can you check in on Scott, please? He was worried." I ask. "Yeah, I'll go there now. You sure you're okay?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, just want my best friend to be okay."

******

I stand up, leaning down to peck Stiles forehead before I quietly walk out of the room, heading to get some coffee. I walk down the hallway only to see the front of the hospital to be completely rushed.

"Hey, stab wounds to the left chest. Possible collapsed lung. Pulse is weak." Mom says as she and some other nurses rush dad into the hospital on a gurney, Scott and Derek running in after them. "What happened to dad?" I ask Scott as Derek pecks my cheek. "One of the Oni got him, but he'll be okay." He tells me and I nod. "I'm gonna go back to Stiles." I tell him and Derek. "Be careful. Please." Derek tells me and I nod.

I run down the halls to Stiles' room only to see it empty along me glance around before I hear a thud making me jog over to a room. Glancing through the window, I see Stiles standing in the middle of the room making me slowly open the door and walk in. "Stiles? You okay?" I ask slowly making Stiles turn around, raising his eyebrows slightly as he looks at me.

"Yeah, fine. What's been going on?" He asks as he walks over to me before looking at what I'm wearing. "You know, I don't think I've ever seen you wear so much leather before." He says and I shrug slightly. "Thought I change up my style today. See how it looks." I say making his eyes widen. "Should I expect you to turn into a rock chick, now?" He asks and I chuckle.

"I don't think so. Did you get enough sleep or do you need anymore?" I ask, looking at him worriedly and he smiles softly, nodding. "Yeah, yeah. I think so." He says sand I smile, grabbing his hand. "Come on. We should go find Scott and Derek, dad got attacked." I tell him before pulling him out of the room.

'Mikaela didn't notice the dying firefly that was next to her foot.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 5 13
Archer McCall is the fraternal twin sister of Scott McCall and secretly in love with their best friend Stiles Stilinski. If you love Stiles Stilinsk...
2.4K 91 11
Book 1 of McCall She-Wolf series What if Scott McCall has an younger twin sister that knew about werewolves long before they both became one? Well h...
2.4M 49.3K 64
Tessa McCall is bestfriends with brother Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. One night, the three of them go looking for a body. Well, their lives cha...