Stale Days

By boysloveni

Alohilani's mother died on Alohilani's 14 birthday. How will a 14 yr old survive without a mother or father? ... More

|1☁️|
|2☁️|
|3☁️|
|4☁️|
|5☁️|
|6☁️|
|8☁️|
|9☁️|

|7☁️|

26 2 0
By boysloveni

Alohilani in MM.

Alohilani POV
Me && Bruny arrived at my house I never even asked her name.

"So whats you're name?" I asked putting the keys into the doorknob.

"Amy yours?"

"Alohilani ik its hard to pronounce so just call me what you want"

"Angel? Can I call you that?"

"Sure" I feel like ik her its weird.

"ROBERT IM HOME!"

Robert came out && smiled until he seen Bruny.

"R-Robert?" She cried.

They ran to eachother && hugged. What did I just get myself into?

"You guys know each other?" I questioned.

"This is my little sister, I ran away from home && promised to come back for her, but when I did they didnt live there anymore" he sniffed.

Now that he said they are siblings. You can actually see it in the face a little.

"But if you're his sister where are you living?" I asked.

"A foster home im only 17 I cant leave till this summer."

"I'll adopt you" I said.

"No lemme adopt her she is my sister"

"Ok lets go"

"No Robert please let Angel do it"

"Who tf is Angel?"

"Me dummy" I snapped.

"Why?"

"Because master wouldnt like a boy adopting me"

"Huh?"

"He abused me && sexually assaulted me, I was scared all my life. I always thought of you Robert." She cried && hugged him.

I looked at Robert who had rage in his eyes with tears.

Robert began to punch the wall. Soon cracks began to form in the wall. Screaming as loud as he can the baby woke up.

"LORD WHY?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG THIS IS MY FAULT!" He yelled.

Amy backed up into a corner crying.

I ran upstairs to get Hea. I grabbed her && brung her downstairs while handing her over to Bruny. "Please put her back to sleep while I try to calm your brother down" I whispered.

Robert was still punching shit in my house. "Robert please stop you're scaring Hea"

"IDGAF ALOHILANI MY SISTER I HAVENT SEEN IN 10 YRS JUST TOLD ME SHES BEEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED && ALL YOU CARE IS ABOUT THAT BABY?!"

"YES I CARE ABOUT HER YOU KNOW THIS ROBERT WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

He stepped closer till I was against the wall && put his hands on the wall so I cant move.

"ALOHILANI YOUR MY FUCKING PROBLEM ALL YOU DO IS CARE ABOUT THAT FUCKING BABY && YOUR DEAD MOTHER!"

"Robert you dont mean that" I looked away crying.

"YES TF I DO"

I slapped him how dear he talk about my daughter && my mother like that in my house.

I ran upstairs && grabbed a full diaper bag , a can of formula, 10 pairs of clothes for the baby && etc.

I packed a suitcase of my clothes && took $500 out of the safe && grabbed my toothbrush. I grabbed my keys && the carseat && hopped in my car.

I turned on the radio && Old English by Young Thug was on. I started to snap.

I looked back at a sleep Hea relief she was ok && not crying. My stomach started to growl so I pulled over to a near McDonalds.

"Hello may I take your order" the woman said with a attitude not my fault you cant find a better job.

"Yes I would like a 2.50 Fish Fillet && a 2.50 Ranch Snack Wrap"

"Anything to drink?"

"Yea um.. A strawberry milkshake please thats it"

"Ok you're total will be $6.05 pull to the first window"

I pulled to the first window to see a big darkskin girl who name tag read "Ishanta"

"$6.05"

I gave her exact change because I didnt want to be facing her anymore. She looked like roadkill.

I grabbed my food && started to drive. I put on my Bluetooth so I can play song from my phone to the radio.

I put on the I Miss You More by Ta-Ku ft Atu. I was really in my feelings. I missed Robert like crazy but how dare he say them things.

Was it outta rage? Or did he really mean them things?

I stopped at a red light just thinking when Runnin' by Kehlani came on.

I turned it up a lil more not to loud because Hea was sleeping. I started bobbing my head back && forward to the beat.

I took my hair out of the bun I had in today && drove off. Damn that light was long. I pulled into a Wawa's parking lot hungry still after I ate about 30 mins ago.

I grabbed Mahealani stroller && strapped her in. I got 3 stuffed sweet cream pretzels && a bottle of Smart Water. I payed && got back in the car.

Looking for a nearby hotel I found out that was 5 mins away but notice I needed gas. I drove a lil up into the Wawa's gas station.

"20 regular please"

The guy filled my gas tank up && I handed him the twenty then drove off.

I got a room at the Comfort Inn && got settled. I was in a lot of pain because of crying. Usually when someone cries a lot of their head would hurt , but with me my body hurts.

Undressing my clothes fell to the floor. I grabbed the body wash I brought with me && washed up.

I dried off && put on some short && a cami. I grabbed my Smart Water && put a stuffed pretzel in the mircowave.

I turned on the tv && put on Fairly Odd Parents. I wish I had them I would wish my life over && stop my mother's death. This was my favorite cartoon well one of them.

The microwave beeped causing me to snap back to reality. My phone started to ring. It was a unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oh God you're ok. Me && Robert was worried about you" It was Bruny.

"Robert can smd" I didnt mean to be harsh but fuck him.

"Where are you?"

"Going to sleep why?"

"Angel don't play where are you?"

"At the Comfort Inn dont tell Robert thoe please dont."

"Ok I promise. Im coming tomorrow so be up"

"Ok I'll leave the card under the rug outside my door."

"Goodnight Love you "

Odd.

"Love you too..." I hung up && went to sleep.

~~
I woke up to hearing Alohilani laughing. "Mom?" I questioned. Her laughing soon turned into horrific screams.

"Alohilani" something said my name it was deep && scary. I jumped outta my sleep.

Am I having nightmares about this love? A/N thats my song!. I closed my eyes && drifted back to sleep.

I was in a dark room. Full of demons but soon started to float. I cant breathe anymore. I started to grab for air. I jumped outta my sleep again.

I started to cry why am I having these dreams? "Alohilani you ok?" I looked over to see Robert in the other bed.

I couldn't breathe I needed my inhaler. I reached my hands out for him to come && give it to me.

"R-Rober ushh I-Inh-haler"

He came over to me && kissed me.

Somehow my breathing slowed down && I could breathe alright even after he heard me catch my breath he kept kissing. I kissed back I missed him so fucking much.

Robert POV
I didnt mean to come crazy at Alohilani like that I was just pissed off I was so mad at what my sister told me. It was my fault for not coming back sooner.

I went && got that sick bastard arrested && adopted my little sister. She's gonna be living with us for now on.

I went to the woods && talked to her mother she forgave me but I was scared as shit because her Angel boyfriend or w.e started yelling at me using mad proper words with I didnt && couldnt understand.

Mrs.Jessica told me that I cant let her out of my sight again because there is too many demons wanting her. Thats what her power is when she turns 19.

Alohilani has the ability to read peoples past && future like her mother. She can cost excruciating pain just by her eyes. She can talk to the dead like her mother && she see spirits , angels , && ghosts. The only thing she cant see is demons. She may feel their presence but cant feel if they are harm to anyone.

But when she turns 19 she can see them && see them before they even get to her or whoever.

Her mother && I talked for about 3 hours.

I was the one who told Amy to tell Hilani she loves her. I love her not only that I love her im in love with her. Every since I was 14 I always watched her.

The way how her hair was in the morning. They way how soft her voice is. Her smile. Her laugh. Her eyes. If she didnt have a face && only eyes I would of been in love her eyes are so attractive to me. The shape && the way her eyelashes are is so beautiful.

Alohilani jumped out of her sleep so I kissed her. She was surprised for about 5 seconds then kissed back. I wrapped my hands around her waist && pushed her down on the bed.

For some reason she wasnt touching me she kept her hands in the air.

"What's wrong?" I stopped kissing her.

"Nothing I just missed you."

"Im sorry Alohilani. No not sorry I apologize. Im never sorry for anything. You're mother forgave me"

"Wheres Hea?" She looked over && seen that she was gone.

"With Amy. Alohilani I wanna make it up to you. I love you Alohilani Alice Iona"

She looked at me confused "how you know my name?"

"You're mom. Alohilani...?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I be you're first?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 467 18
It was a lovely day in inkopolis, fun games with turf wars,people and the news of squid sisters and off the hook and you may thought that your life i...
183K 6.7K 20
CAUTION SEXUAL CONTEXTS AND ABUSE... Her Mom's dead, She's moving to America from England, Living alone with her dog and only 16. But what made her m...
320 17 15
A fourteen year old girl becomes all alone when her parents abandon her and she goes on her own personal mission to find them. She believes that they...
121K 4.6K 35
There's always been something missing in Stevie's life. She just doesn't know what or who it is. When Stevie's father starts to act suspicious, she t...