Fallen God (Lunarian Male Oc...

By NexusKosuke

A Lunarian survivor decides to become a pirate. [One Piece obviously doesn't belong to me, with all the image... More

Chapter 1

237 11 0
By NexusKosuke

[Location: Sabaody Archipelago]

The Strawhats were looking for a craftsman who could their ship, so they could use the Fishman island route to enter the New World.

The Crew separated into different groups, and one of them consisted of Luffy, Chopper and Brook who were guided by Hatchan, Cammy and Pappug. They entered Shakky's Rip Off Bar but didn't encounter the craftsman Rayleigh, instead they talked with Shakky.

Brook: "If he's not here, then our only option is to go look for him. Do you know he might be?" Brook said after Shakky told them that the man they were looking for wasn't her bar at the time and wouldn't return for awhile.

Shakky: Hmm... He's probably somewhere in #1 to #29, if I had to guess..." Shakky said telling them where he might be.

Chopper: "Groves #1 through #29..." Chopper said remembering something he heard about those area's. "That's the lawless territory!" He said remembering what he heard.

Shakky: "He's notorious, too. He can't relax with the Marines keeping watch... And let's see... Another area he's fond of is Sabaody Park.

Luffy: "The amusement park?! Alright let's look there!" Luffy said wanting to go the amusement park.

Lufft, Brook, Chopper: "Yahoo!" The three them cheered.

Cammy: "Yay! Amusement park!" Cammy cheered alongside the three pirates.

Pappug: "Cammy! Stop that1" He said trying to get her to stopped but was unsuccessful.

Luffy,Brook,Chopper,Cammy: "Amusement park! Amusement park! Amusement park!" The four continued to cheer.

Shakky: "In any case, be careful, wherever you end up looking." Shakky said catching their attention. "According to my information network, including you, there are now 14 people on the Sabaody Archipelago whose bounties exceed 100 million Berries." Shakky said shocking everyone in the bar.

Chopper: "14 people with bounties over 100 million?!" Chopper said a socked face.

Shakky: "Yes. Excluding Monkey-chan and Roronoa-chan, that still leaves eleven. When you entered the Grand Line, you chose one of seven routes and followed you Log all the way here." Shakky said.

Luffy: "Yeah" Luffy relied to Shakky.

Shakky: "So, naturally, there are others who took one of the other six routes and had to overcome many difficulties Similar to your to get here. All routes run into the Red Line, so everyone gathers on this archipelago to cross that wall. Understand? It's not everyday that so many of the world's rookies all show up at the same time, through... Especially Kid, Luffy, Hawkings, Drake, Law and Lucius... These names showed up in the news paper all the time." Shakky explained to them about the different routes.

Luffy: "I don't read the newspapers." Luffy said revealing he doesn't know any of the pirates on the archipelago.

Shakky: "Information is a weapon. Shouldn't you at least learn the names of your rivals?" Shakky questioned Luffy.

Chopper: "Let's see... Kid, Hawkins, and... Drake, was it?" He tried to remember the names she said and failed to get them all.

Shakky: "In terms of bounty amounts... you'd be #3." Shakky said revealing that Luffy has the third highest bounty.

Chopper: "There's two people worth more Luffy?! On these islands?!" Chopper screamed slamming his paws on the table.

------------------------------------------------------
[Grove #24 - Restaurant]

"Look at her eat!" A customer murmured.

"Where does all that food go?!" Another customer spoke looking at a pink haired woman in shock as she was devouring all the food placed on her table in a grossly exaggerated manner.

???: "Bring more food!"

???: "Vulgar woman... She's ruining my meal." A nearby man commented about the same woman, he was surrounded by many men wearing Italian mafia suits, including the man eating. "Go shut her up." He said to the men in suits.

"That's not a good idea, father! Marine headquarters is just a stone's throw away! If we cause a seen now...!" He tries to convince his "Father" but was met with a fork to the neck from his "Father", ending up as an example of what happens when you don't listen to the "Father".

Shakky: "From West Blue Captain of the Firetank Pirates... Capone "Bang" Bege. A 138 million bounty."

???: "Where's my seconds?! Bring it now!" The woman said kicking a stack of plates.

"T-They said they're working as hard as they can, Captain." Her subordinate told her, trying to calm her down.

???: "It's not fast enough! More pizza!" She yelled.

Shakky: "From South Blue Captain of the Bonney Pirates... Jewelry Bonney, the "Glutton". A 140 million Berry bounty."

"I'll bring it right away!" A servant said in a panic and rushed to the kitchen with a bunch of plates. But while he was worrying about her, he accidentally spilt a plate of spaghetti on a man. "I-I'm very sorry!" H tried to apologies to the now angry man.

"Why, you little...!" He said about to cut the servant.

???: "Stop." A blonde man said putting his arm in front of the man.

"Why, captain?! He got spaghetti on my clothes!" He said questioning his captain.

???: "Such was the fate of those clothes". The blonde man said holding a purple card. "I apologize for scaring you." He apologized to the servant. "Taking a life on this particular day will only diminish fortuity."

Shakky: "From the North Blue Captain of the Hawkins Pirates... Basil Hawkins, the "Magician". A 249 million Berry bounty."

---------------------------------------------------
[Grove #?? - Bar]

In a bar were only two tables were occupied, at one of them there was a red haired man who downed his drink.

???: "Whose the guy with the stupid face?" He asked the men sitting at table.

"Oh, that'd be Sea Roar." He informed his captain.

The two stare at each other till Sea Roar mocked the red haired man who immediately stood up, with a smile on his face.

"Boss!"

*Boom!*

The wall of the bar was blown up.

"What's going on?! A fight?!"

???: "If you want a fight, let's save it for the other side! Or do you not know strong I am?" The Sea Roar said.

Shakky: "From the Grand Line (Longarm Tribe) Captain of the On Air Pirates... Scratchmen Apoo, the "Sea Roar". A 198 million Berry bounty."

???: "Then quit yer damn starin'. " The red haired man said threating the Sea Roar.

"Boss! Don't!"

???: "Damn, your one creepy bastard. I can get rid of you right now, if you'd like!" He said taking out the knife present on his chest.

Shakky: "From the South Blue Captain of the Kid Pirates... Eustass "Captain" Kid. A 315 million Berry bounty."

----------------------------------------------------------
[Grove #21]

"The Mad Monk's on a rampage!" A man said, looking at a larger tanned skinned man with a sort of black pillar who was fighting a masked blonde haired man with blades that came out of his gloves.

"We gotta get outta here, quick!"

The two of them were about to clash but were stopped by a third person.

???: "If your wanna go wild... do it in the New World!" The third man said.

Shakky: "From the North Blue Captain of the Drake Pirates... "Red Flag" X. Drake. A 222 million Berry bounty.

???: "I see. Drake, the fallen marine officer..." The larger man commented

Shakky: "From Sky Island Captain of the Fallen Monk Pirates... "Mad Monk" Urouge. A 180 million Berry bounty."

Uruoge: "You're lucky to be alive, masked fellow."

Shakky: "From the South Blue Combat Crewman from the Kid Pirates... Killer, the "Massacre Soldier". A 162 million Berry bounty."

???: "Things were just getting good, too..." He commented on the fight. "Drake-ya... how many people have you killed?"

Shakky: "From the North Blue Captain of the Heart Pirate... Trafalgar Law, the Surgeon of Death. A 200 million Berry bounty."

-----------------------------------------
[Grove #16]

???: "Pathetic weakling's, did you really think you had the strength to kill us." A tall man with long black hair and silver eyes is shown sitting at a table while using bounty hunter as a foot stole.

Shakky: "From the Grand Line crew member of the Grigori Pirates... "Dark Prince" Silvers Kyrios. A 290 million Berry bounty."

???: "These bounty hunter's are too weak to even withstand the smallest burst of Haki." A green haired woman said picking up a very small man in her man.

Shakky: "From the Grand Line crew member of the Grigori Pirates... "Nation Destroyer" Brandish. A 299 million Berry bounty.

???: "Pathetic humans, you should've ran away when you had the chance." A man with silverish-white hair, a light brown complexion and large, black-feathered wing reaching his knee's is seen sitting on a pile of bounty hunter corpse's.

Shakky: "From the Grand Line Captain of the Grigori Pirates... "Fallen God" Dracula Lucius. A 610 million Berry bounty.

------------------------------------------
Shakky: "A countless number of pirates have entered the Grand Line, but only a countable few have made it this far. The Grand Line is a lot like an enormous survival tournament. Those pirates who've made this far through each route alive are truly the cream of the crop. One of them might even usher in the next generation of Pirates. In any case, with so many rookies here all at the same time, things are going to get ugly in the New World. Also, as for why Captain Kid's bounty is higher than yours... it's because he causes serious harm to civilians. Not very charming is he? That's why I'm behind you guys 100%"

Brook: "What about Lucius? Why is his bounty higher than Luffy's?" He asked curious, the gap between the two amounts wasn't something to scoff at either.

Shakky: "It's simple really, it's because he's far stronger then you." Shakky says pointing at Luffy who didn't even seem fazed by her statement.

Chopper: "Far stronger?! How so?!" He asked panicking.

Shakky: "Well, the biggest offender was the fact that he simply erased a whole island from the map, eradicating it and all the people on it. When Big News got to him asked him for his motives, he simply stated that there was a World Noble on the Island and wanted the Marines to send an admiral after him so he could fight someone strong." She says and Chopper looked scared while the others were silent.

Luffy: "Well, for now... I just want to have fun!" He said breaking the tension in the room. "But I'm worried about the old craftsman guy, if he's in such a rough town." He said worried about old man's fate.

Shakky: "My husband will be fine. After all, he's 100 times stronger then you kids..." Shakky says shocking them.

-----------------------------------------------
[Grove #16 - Path]

Kyrios: "Lucius, what should we do until the auction starts?" He asks his captain.

Lucius: "Let's just walk around, who knows, we may even come across a World Noble for us to kill." Lucius says getting off the pile of corpses and walking away with his two crew members following after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
434K 29.8K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
832K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
466K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...