Engraved in Soul

By bootomtae

Jungkook and Taehyung were madly in love with each other once upon a time. Unfortunately, life had different... More

1. Once again broken
2. Family introduction
3. Tk Enterprises
4. Real faces
5. Welcome party
6. Meeting Sehun
7. Jeon Yeonjun
9. Whose photo is this?
10. Unknown someone
11. Close but still miles apart
12. They met just to separate
13. Promise
14. Getting contract
15. Past corridors
16. Personal secretary

8. Make you proud

123 8 18
By bootomtae

Here Yoo-jung is sitting in her room angrily.
She says, "Mrs. Jeon So-min this Yoo-jung will never forgive you. You didn't did good by snatching my son from me. You took away my son from me by acting all loving and caring. That's why today my son Yeonjun came back just after your one call to meet that Jungkook. Even today my son loves you more than me. He trusts you more than me. That's why instead of meeting me first he came to talk with you. You will surely get your punishment for snatching my son like this from me. You just wait how I makes Jungkook far away from you. Then you will know the pain of snatching someone else son. My Yeonjun is just innocent. He knows nothing about outer world. He just follows Jungkook blindly. That's why I have kept him away from here so that Junghyun and I can complete my years of incomplete dream. Take Jeon Mansion and Jeon Groups away from you. I am trying for so many years but till now I can't get successful. With so many difficulties I have stopped Jungkook from coming back but Jeon So-min you had destroyed everything in one moment. And now by calling Yeonjun here, you wants to destroy my whole plan? I will not let something like this happen. Junghyun is handling Jeon Groups from seven years but still he can't get C.E.O post just because of Wonwoo and my idiotic husband. My son do all work and someone else get benefit from it. I won't let something like this happen."

Suddenly So-min enters inside the room. Seeing her Yoo-jung immediately brings tears to her eyes. She asks, "Noona you here?"
Seeing her tears, So-min immediately sits beside her and asks while wiping them, "Yoo-jung what happened? Why are you crying? And why you left the party like this? Today you should be happy right? Finally our Yeonjun is back. Now everything will become fine in our house. Don't cry like this."
Yoo-jung says, "Noona these are just happy tears. You are right. Now everything will be fine. But...."
So-min asks, "But?"
Yoo-jung says, "Noona I have sent Yeonjun to America so that he can become independent and successful. But seems like nothing like this will happen anymore."
So-min asks, "That's it?"
Yoo-jung nods her head.
So-min holds her hand and says, "Why you are thinking like this Yoo-jung? Yeonjun can work in Jeon Groups just like his both brothers. You yourself says that Yeonjun always follows what Jungkook asks him to do. So we will send Yeonjun to the office tomorrow only with Jungkook. I am sure Jungkook will teach him everything."
Then only Yeonjun enters inside the room.
So-min says, "Look we were talking about him only and here he is."
She then brings Yeonjun near Yoo-jung and says to him, "Now you talk with your mom. I will leave as it's already very late."
Saying that she lefts from there.

Yeonjun asks, "How are you mom?"
Yoo-jung says with tears in her eyes, "How would a mother be without her son? I used to miss you everyday. It's just you who forgot about your own mother."
Hearing this Yeonjun says angrily, "You are lying. If you were missing me then why you sent me abroad. You never even for once asked me to come back. I am sure there is some other selfish motive of yours behind it."
Hearing this Yoo-jung shouts angrily, "What are you saying? Do you even know how these things you are saying are hurting me? And is this how you talk with your mother?"
Yeonjun says, "Mom you can only manipulate So-min eomma and Jungkook Hyung by your sweet talks. Not me. So stop your all this drama infront of me. I know very well how much you hate Jungkook Hyung and So-min eomma. I am sure you have sent me abroad for a ulterior motive. Don't know what happened in these past seven years. But I will make sure to find out about it."

Hearing this Yoo-jung slaps him hardly. She says angrily, "You are speaking a lot today. For those people you are talking to your own mother like this. Don't know what type of black magic that So-min and Jungkook had done on you? You always thinks me as the bad one. I am doing everything for you and Junghyun's happiness only. But no. You never have to understand me."
Yeonjun says while cutting her in the middle, "I don't want to understand anything. And about whose happiness are you talking about? I don't want such type of happiness which we will get after hurting someone. And now I am sure that you don't love anyone. You only loves money and status. And to get all these things you and Junghyun Hyung can stoop to any level."
Yoo-jung says, "I think you have lost your brain. I need to send you back to America otherwise I am sure you will definitely ruin everything."
Yeonjun says calmly, "Sorry mom. But not this time. You heard what eomma said right? From tomorrow I am joining Jeon Groups along with Jungkook Hyung. So I am not going anywhere. But you hear me out clearly. If you and Junghyun Hyung dare to do something with Jungkook Hyung then I will forget every relationship between us."
Saying that he leaves from there.

Yoo-jung thinks, 'If Yeonjun will stay here then I will never be able to take Jeon Groups under my control. I need to talk to Junghyun immediately."
Then only Seojoon enters inside the room. He asks, "What happened? Why are you still awake? It's already very late."
Yoo-jung says, "I was just going to sleep but then Yeonjun came to meet me. I was talking with him afterall after so many years I got to see my son."
Seojoon nods and says, "Now you must be happy right? Afterall your son is back to you. I think So-min noona did right thing by asking him to come back."
Yoo-jung says with a fake smile, "Offcourse."
They both then went to sleep.

Otherside Yoongi is driving his car. It's 3 a.m. in the morning. He picks his phone and calls Seokjin.
Seokjin who was sleeping peacefully receives the call without even looking at who is even calling and says, "Yes Namjoon! Why you called?"
Yoongi says in a teasing voice, "Jin if you love Namjoon this much then why don't you propose him."
Seokjin says in a embarrassed tone, "Oh Yoongi! Why are you calling me at this time?"
Yoongi asks in same teasing tone, "Oh can't I call you at this time Jin? Or is it only Namjoon's right to call you at night?"
Seokjin asks, "So you have called me to talk about me and Namjoon at this time?"
Yoongi says, "Don't be angry Jin."
Seokjin says, "I am not angry. Now tell me why you called me at this time? If Jimin came to know that then your engagement will be in danger."
Yoongi says, "Nothing like this is going to happen. Jimin is a very caring and understanding person. He knows you are just my friend."
Seokjin asks, "Oh so you have called me to tell me about Jimin's qualities?"
Yoongi says, "No. I have...."
Seokjin cuts him and asks, "Then why have you called me at this time?"
Yoongi says, "If you will let me talk then I will tell you na."
Seokjin says, "When I am even interrupting you? I am waiting for you to speak since you called me."
Yoongi looks at his phone in disbelief. The male has the audacity to ask when he is interrupting. Nonetheless he decides to not comment about it. Not wanting to have a long lecture at this hour of the night.
He says, "You know Jungkook asked me to talk to him after you all left. He sa....."
Seokjin again cuts him and asks, "What? Why? What he said?"
Yoongi just curses the male internally for again interrupting him and starts telling him about his talk with Jungkook.
Hearing everything Seokjin says, "Wow great. I am so happy after hearing all these things. You just wait Yoongi. I am sure now no one can stop Jungkook and Taehyung from meeting eachother. Yoongi you please try your best to convince Jimin."
Yoongi says, "Offcourse I will try my best. I just hope that soon everything becomes normal between Jungkook and Taehyung."
Seokjin says, "I also hope so. Now you should reach home soon. It's already very late."
Yoongi humms and disconnects the call.

Next morning

Taehyung is standing infront of mirror. He is looking really beautiful in a blue colour dress.

                      (Taehyung's outfit)

Today his face has a different type of glow. He says to himself, "From now on I will try to move on from my past completely. For that I need to be away from memories and things related to Jungkook."
Saying that he starts removing his JT written pendant from his neck.
Suddenly Taehyung sees Jungkook standing behind him through mirror. Seeing him Taehyung again get lost in his eyes.

Taehyung is standing infront of the mirror holding his JT written pendant. Then Jungkook enters inside his room.
Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes and says while stuttering, "J-Jungkook what are you doing here? What if Jong Suk Hyung came? What if aunty saw you in my room? What she will think about me?"
Jungkook holds his hands and says, "Relax my love. Why are you being this nervous?"
Taehyung says, "Because anyone can come here. What if they saw us together like this?"
Jungkook holds Taehyung's face in his hands softly and looks into his eyes deeply. That's it. Taehyung lost himself in other's deep black eyes.

Jungkook takes the pendant from Taehyung's hand and starts making him wear it. He says, "Taehyung never remove this pendant. If you will keep wearing it then I will feel like I am close to your heart. This is not just a pendant. This is my heart which I am keeping near you. Never separate it from yourself."
Taehyung smiles and says, "I promise to never separate it from myself."
Jungkook looks at Taehyung after making him wear the pendant. He says, "Now this pendant is looking even more beautiful. You are so beautiful my love. But there is still something left."
Taehyung looks at him in confusion and asks, "What is it?"
Jungkook brings out a beautiful ring from his pocket.

Taehyung looks at it and says, "Wow this is so beautiful."
Jungkook asks, "Did you liked it?"
Taehyung nods and says, "Yes. It's really beautiful."
Jungkook pulls Taehyung closer and says, "I have designed it on my own. Do you know for whom it is?"
Taehyung says, "I don't know. But for whoever it is he/she will surely like it."
Jungkook tugs a hair strand behind Taehyung's ear and says, "And that someone is you my love."
Hearing this Taehyung closes his eyes feeling really shy.
Jungkook kisses his eyes softly.
Taehyung hugs him tightly. He says, "Jungkook! Please don't love me this much. I am feeling afraid. What if something went wrong? What if we will separate?"
Jungkook says, "Nothing like this will happen. I will make you wear this ring on our weeding infront of everyone and then I will take you with me away from everyone. We will leave a happy and peaceful life."
Taehyung asks, "Really Jungkook?"
Jungkook says, "Yes Taehyung."
Hearing this Taehyung kisses Jungkook's cheek and starts separating from the hug. But Jungkook holds him tightly.
Taehyung says, "Jungkook leave me."
Jungkook says, "I know. I know what you have to say. If I tell you the truth, I really enjoy when you become all nervous when I am close to you. And then you starts repeating the same sentence again and again."
Taehyung puffs his cheeks hearing this. He asks, "But how you came here? Today is Sunday. Don't you have other work?"
Jungkook says, "Today is Sunday that's why I came my love. I can see you on other six days of week but not on Sunday. That's why I came here to meet you secretly. How I can even survive without seeing you?"
Saying that he places his lips on Taehyung's.

Taehyung widens his eyes. He tries to stop Jungkook but otherside Jungkook is busy in kissing him. It was as if he is not even minding what Taehyung is doing.
Thinking something Taehyung holds Jungkook's hands and says, "J-Jungkook."
Jungkook breaks the kiss and says in a teasing voice, "Wow my love! Everytime I hold your hand then you converts into a living tomato. But today you are acting so bold. You are holding my hand on your own. That also in your own bedroom. I don't think your intentions are pure. Aren't you feeling shy anymore?"

Taehyung pushes him slightly away and says, "Now-a-days you have started speaking a lot. That also rubbish things. You are C.E.O. of such a big company but still speaking such a nonsense. You are turning into a pervert. If someone will hear you then what they will think about you?"
Jungkook again pulls Taehyung in his arms. He says, "First of all now-a-days I am speaking only right thing. Secondly even if I am a C.E.O. still I have all rights to love someone. Even if I am a C.E.O. but still I am a human being who can fall in love with someone. My heart can also beat for someone."
Taehyung asks, "Oh really? Then for whom your heart is beating?"
Jungkook says while caressing Taehyung's cheek, "It's you my love. My life! My world! And about me being a pervert then it's because of you only. Before meeting you I was a gentleman."
Hearing this Taehyung hits Jungkook's chest. He says, "I won't leave you today easily."
Jungkook tries holding his hand and says, "Tae slowly. It hurts. And about you leaving me then I also wants you to never leave me. If you will keep me near you then it is good for me only."

Hearing Jungkook a shy smile appears on Taehyung's face. He says, "Jungkook you are turning into a bigger pervert day by day. I am not going to talk to you now."
He then starts pushing Jungkook towards the door.
He says, "Jungkook now leave from here. If someone saw you then it will be a problem for us."
Jungkook makes Taehyung sit on bed and says, "Relax Taehyung. Nothing like this will happen."
Taehyung says, "You are not understanding Jungkook. You came secretly to a police officers house. What if Hyung came to know about it?"
Jungkook places his head in Taehyung's lap. He says, "I know nothing will happen. If your brother is a police inspector so what? I am not afraid of him. Even if he came to know about us then it will be good only. Then I will come to meet you infront of him."

Hearing this Taehyung says, "Now I am sure that no one can separate us. You will not let it happen. I don't want anything else in my life except you."
Hearing it Jungkook immediately hugs Taehyung. He says, "I am really happy after getting you in my life Tae. You are my whole world. This Jeon Jungkook will love this Kim Taehyung till his last breath. My heart only beats for you."
Tears starts flowing from Taehyung's eyes after hearing Jungkook.
Jungkook immediately wipes them and asks while kissing his forehead lovingly, "Love! What happened? Why are you crying?"
Taehyung says, "I had heard somewhere that if someone loves us too much then he gets separated from us. What if something like this happened with us? What if lost you?"
Jungkook says, "Taehyung nothing like this happens. No one is going to separate us. Now stop worrying and smile for me."
A beautiful smile appears on Taehyung's face after hearing Jungkook.
He asks, "Jungkook you will always love me like this right? Your love for me won't decrease right? You will never change right?"
Jungkook says, "My love for you will never change. I will always love you unconditionally till my last breath. Taehyung you don't trust me and my love?"
Taehyung says, "I trust you more than myself. Never think that I am doubting your love. Now you seriously need to go from here."
Jungkook says in a fake innocent voice, "What is this behaviour? Do you treat your guests like this? You shouldn't behave like this with them."
Taehyung says, "Jungkook you are not understanding. What if someone will come?"
Suddenly someone knocks on Taehyung's bedroom door....

Taehyung comes out of his memories. He retreats his hands from his pandent. He don't have courage to remove the pendant anymore.
He opens the door to see Ji-eun standing there. She came here to call him for breakfast.
Soon they both leaves for dining room.

Everyone is sitting on dinning table except Soobin. Seeing this Go-eun says to Taehyung, "I told you that Soobin will never improve. Look he is late on first day of his office only. I am sure he is still sleeping without any care of the world. I think you should find someone else for this job."
Minho says, "I think your aunty is right. He is late on his first day only."
Taehyung says, "Why are you both saying like this? I am sure Soobin will be here soon."
Then only Soobin enters inside the dinning room. He says cheerfully, "Good morning everyone."
Taehyung and Ji-eun says with a smile, "Good morning Binnie."
Go-eun again says, "From which direction today sun rise? My careless son got up early today."
Soobin ignores her not wanting to ruin his mood early in the morning. It's not a new thing for him. Hearing taunts from his mom is very common for him.
Taehyung says, "Now no one is going to say anything to my little brother. I know he is very responsible towards his work. Binnie eat your breakfast then we will leave."
Soobin nods his head and starts eating his breakfast.

Now Taehyung and Soobin and getting ready to leave for their office.
Ji-eun says to Soobin, "All the best for your first day Binnie."
Minho says to Soobin, "Soobin learn everything properly from your Hyung. Don't create problems for Taehyung and Sehun."
Taehyung says, "Don't worry uncle. I am sure he will learn everything quickly."
Minho nods and says to Soobin, "Try your best ok? Appa is really proud of you. My little son has grown up so much."
Soobin hugs his father and says, "Thank you so much appa." What his father said was really big thing for him. He has always wished to make his parents proud of him but his mother is always inconsiderate towards his efforts. Today hearing his father's words he feels that he has accomplished something very big in his life.
Soon Taehyung and Soobin leaves for office.

In Dreams Collection's office, Taehyung along with Soobin enters on his floor. Employees working there immediately stood up to greet him. He greets them back politely and then signals them to sit down.
He then walks towards the reception desk where Jisoo is sitting.
On seeing Taehyung she immediately greats him, "Good morning sir."
Taehyung says, "Good morning Jisoo." He then looks towards Soobin and says, "Jisoo this is my brother, Soobin. He is going to work as my secretary from now on. And Soobin this is Jisoo."
Jisoo and Soobin greets eachother.
Taehyung says, "Jisoo ask peon to clean Nancy's office so that Soobin can work there."
Jisoo says, "Yes sir."
Taehyung asks, "Did Sehun came?"
Jisoo replies, "He just arrived a while ago sir."
Taehyung nods and says, "We are waiting in his cabin. When cleaning is done then inform us."
Jisoo nods and then Taehyung and Soobin leave towards Sehun's office.

Sehun smiles widely on seeing Soobin and Taehyung entering inside his cabin.
He says, "What a surprise! So finally you are going to work with us Soobin. Come sit."
Taehyung and Sehun sits infront of Sehun.
Soobin says cheerfully, "Yes I am going to work with you both from now on. Hyung has asked something from me for first time so how I can refuse him?"
He then says in a more serious tone, "Sehun Hyung now I wants to work with you both and learn something from you guys. I know you both had worked hard for this company and now I also want to be responsible like you guys. I want to be successful just like Tae Hyung. I want to learn so many things from you both. You will see one day you both will be proud of me."

Hearing Soobin they both looks at him. They both had always considered Soobin as little baby of house. Maybe Soobin is a little naughty but they both know that he is a responsible boy.
Taehyung says, "I am already very proud of you Soobin. I am sure you will be even more successful than me in future."
Sehun nods and says, "Offcourse we both are proud of you. I am sure you will learn everything quickly."
Soobin says smiling widely, "Thanks Hyung."
Just then Jisoo knocks on the door and informs that Soobin's cabin is ready.
Then Taehyung and Soobin leaves for his new cabin. Taehyung explains him about work and Soobin hears everything attentively. Then Taehyung leaves for his own cabin asking Jisoo to help Soobin if he have any problem. He even informs Soobin to ask help from himself or from Sehun if he have any problem.

In Jeon Mansion, whole Jeon family is having their breakfast.
So-min asks, "Jungkook you want something else?"
Jungkook says, "No mom. I am done."
So-min then looks at Yeonjun who is eating without any care of the world. She says, "Yeonjun finish your breakfast fast as...."
Junghyun cuts her and asks, "Eomma why are you asking him to finish his breakfast fast? Let him it however he wants."
Jungkook says, "Ok then you leave for office. I will wait for Yeonjun to finish his breakfast."
Junghyun looks at him confusedly. He asks, "What you have to do with Yeonjun finishing his breakfast? You can leave for office bro."
So-min says, "Because from today Yeonjun is also joining office along with you both."
Jungkook says, "Mom is right Junghyun. Yeonjun is going to work with us from today. What do think about it?"
Junghyun was really shocked hearing this news. He says with a fake smile, "It is a really good descision bro. Now we three brothers will work together and make Jeon Groups not only Korea's but also World's number one company. Right Yeonjun?"
Yeonjun replies with extra sweet voice, "Offcourse Hyung."

Suddenly Irene says, "So-min eomma I want to talk about something with you."
So-min asks, "Say what is it Irene."
Irene says, "Actually I was thinking to visit my parents this Sunday if you don't have any problem."
So-min says, "Why are you asking permission from me for such a thing? You can visit your parents whenever you want."
Irene says, "Thanks eomma."
Junghyun says, "Irene come to our room after breakfast. I wants to talk about something with you."
Jungkook asks Yeonjun, "Are you done?"
Yeonjun replies, "Yes Hyung! I am done. Let's go."
Soon they both leaves for office.

Junghyun is waiting for Irene in their room.
Soon Irene enters inside and says while hugging him, "Wow dear husband! I think you loves me a lot. Look you are feeling so bad after knowing that I am leaving."
Junghyun jerks her away from himself. He says angrily, "Stop your nonsense. You know very well that there is nothing like this between us. And what is this new drama? Visiting parents and all? As much as I know you don't have any family."
Irene says, "No no no. You are wrong Junghyun. I am not alone. I have my Minjun. My love. My life."
Junghyun says, "If you loves that Minjun this much then why don't you leave me and get married with him."
Irene says with a wicked smile, "Firstly I need to take Jeon Groups under my own control. Then me and Minjun have so much money that we can leave peacefully and get married. So how is plan?"
Junghyun says, "Your plan is worse. I will not let something like this happen. I will just go now and tell everyone about you."
Irene touches Junghyun's cheek and starts laughing crazily. She says, "Really Junghyun? Go and tell them that I am in this house just for money and then I will tell Jungkook about what you did with Taehyung. Then we will see who is gonna save you from him."
Junghyun was about to slap her after getting irritated when suddenly Jungkook enters inside.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy it.
Meet you all in next chapter. Till then bye.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 14.4K 20
Broken Taehyung leave his home to find Jungkook, his first love. Only to ask Jungkook to kill him, just like what he promised before leaving him alon...
249K 19.9K 44
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
109K 3.4K 11
taehyung get married to jungkook even after knowing that he is in love with his ex. Even after three years jungkook is not ready to moved on. " Who...
26.8K 891 28
Taehyung had to endure everything for his daughter, to save her daughter's life he has to approach the father. who is married to someone else. Jungk...