๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„, cole walter.

By lovessummer

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ eliana mason fell pregnant at sixteen with cole wal... More

๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

3K 65 15
By lovessummer

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚
╰┈➤ county fair & alex's rodeo.

̗̀➛

eliana.mason my baby is closer to one years old than a newborn. 7 months today 🩵
liked by colewalter19 & 362 others

colewalter19 she's so adorable
eliana.mason i know, it's crazy that she's ours like we made her 😭

erin.collins happy 7 months amelia. i miss her
eliana.mason im bringing her to the county fair girllll

colewalter19 i want to kidnap her
eliana.mason i know where u live.

iamgracee she's SO SWEET
eliana.mason thank you grace!!

jess.edwardsss she's gotten so big omg
eliana.mason JESSIE I MISS U SM
jess.edwardsss I MISS U TOO ELLIE
eliana.mason text me rn pls jess

nath.walterrr my moms been staring at this post for twenty minutes with a smile on her face.
eliana.mason aww that's so sweet
colewalter19 what a creepy woman

Eliana woke up with Cole's arm tight around her waist, his head in her hair, Eliana could hear Cole's light snores. Somehow, Amelia wasn't awake first and Eliana had woken up before Amelia and Cole.

Eliana wasn't surprised she woke up before Cole, but she was surprised she woke up before Amelia. Today was Amelia's 7 months, Eliana couldn't believe how fast Amelia had grown.

Eliana began hearing movements from Amelia's crib, meaning that she was now awake. Eliana struggled to get out of Cole's grip, but when she finally did, she realised she had no clothes on. Eliana quickly put on her underwear and Cole's shirt which was long enough.

"Good morning, baby." Eliana kissed Amelia's head, she giggled at Eliana. "Let's go see dada." Eliana said, laid back down, but this time with Amelia on her lap. Cole began groaning as Amelia was tapping his head to wake him.

He stopped when he realised it was Amelia, he rubbed his eyes and smiled at Amelia, "If you're going to stick around here, you have to get used to the early mornings with a baby." Eliana laughed.

"I can get used to it." Cole grinned, he put his arm around Eliana's shoulder, as they leaned against the headboard of Eliana's bed, they sat up, and Amelia was on Eliana's lap, facing them.

"Morning, gorgeous." Cole gave Eliana a kiss, then turned to Amelia, "Good morning, sweetheart." He said, Amelia reached her arms out to Cole, Eliana exaggeratedly gasped, to entertain her daughter.

Cole laughed, took Amelia, giving her a hug. "I'm so much cooler than mama." Cole said, Eliana rolled her eyes at him. "I told Alex i'd help him with his rodeo today, early in the morning. So, I have to go soon." Cole said, groaned.

"It's okay, i'm coming to watch him later this morning anyway, then we can go to the county fair tomorrow." Eliana said, "You best come, I can't do that alone." Cole said, Eliana laughed.

"Cole, they're your family." Eliana said, "I need you there with me." Cole said, "And Millie, of course." Cole added, kissed Amelia's head. They stayed like that for a few more minutes before Cole had to leave to meet Alex.

🤍.

Eliana got dressed into flared blue jeans with a floral cropped shirt, Eliana put her white converse on and straightened her hair and put her beige coloured 'cowboy' hat on.

She then got Amelia changed into a knitted white cotton sweater with denim blue overalls and a pair of white socks. Eliana had decided not to let Amelia wear shoes unless she's walking, to prevent any growing problems in her feet.

Eliana then matched her outfit with a small white bow in her hair, "You look beautiful, Millie." Eliana kissed Amelia's cheek. "Let's go see dada and Uncle Alex." Eliana said, Amelia giggled as Eliana took her downstairs.

Eliana decided to walk since she had twenty minutes to spare and she didn't live too far from where Alex's rodeo was. Eliana strapped Amelia into her stroller, picked up the already packed diaper bag, placing it under the stroller.

Eliana arrived, she looked around and spotted Cole talking to Jackie, although Jackie didn't look too happy. "Oh—hey, guys." Eliana said, as Jackie had said something about him being an ass. "Hi, Ellie. Sorry, your boyfriend's been a dick."

Eliana laughed, "That sounds like him." Cole rolled his eyes before grinning. Jackie walked away, "So, what'd you do to her?" Eliana asked, Cole crouched down to be the same height as Amelia.

"Hi, sweetheart." Cole kissed her head, then looked up at Eliana, "For being an ass to Alex apparently." Cole shrugged, Eliana jokingly rolled her eyes. Cole came back up to his normal height, pulled Eliana in for a kiss.

Eliana kissed back, before they both pulled away. "You look really hot, by the way." Cole said, Eliana smiled. "Thank you." She said, Alex then spotted Eliana, whilst he was waiting. "Good luck, Alex!" Eliana waved.

"Thanks, Ellie." Alex called back, smiled at her. Eliana and Cole watched Alex, before Eliana decided to speak up, "You should make up with him, Cole." Eliana said, Cole looked at her and then looked back straight.

"I don't want to." Cole said, "He's your brother, you can't just never talk to him again." Eliana said, Cole sighed. "I'll think about it, El." Cole said, put his arm around Eliana's shoulder.

"You fell out over Jackie. That's so stupid—he's your brother, doesn't family mean more to you than a girl?" Eliana asked, Cole nodded. "Family does mean a lot to me. But, isn't trying to make it work either. So, why should I?"

Eliana sighed, "Then, be the bigger person, Cole." Eliana said, she held his hand that was around her shoulder. "I want to spend the weekend with my family. Just you, and Amelia. No drama, i'll talk to Alex soon, I promise." Cole said.

Eliana's heart melted hearing Cole call her family to him, she didn't know she meant that much to him. "Okay, that sounds like a deal." Eliana said, Cole smiled at her. "Now, let's go out for some lunch. Just us three." Cole said.

Eliana nodded, with a smile. "That sounds nice." Eliana said, Cole had his arm around her shoulder while she pushed the stroller that had Amelia inside, as they went out for some lunch.

✧.* authors note !

el and cole are soo cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 173 14
"She toes the line between them, he says he's new at this. There's holy ground beneath them, and sparks fly when they kiss. He hates it when she's cr...
10.4K 303 11
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Isaac Garcia was everything she hated, or so Amara Gaye Howard believed when she first encountered him in the wake of a devastating l...
17.5K 324 22
see mom why was it so hard for you to say those words. frenemies to lovers.
66.6K 1K 30
Blair's world turns upside down when she moves in with the Walter boys-especially when Cole Walter enters the picture. [Based on tv show] [Cole Walte...