𝟎𝟒 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ college, talks & jobs

╰┈➤ college, talks & jobs.

Eliana wore her beige cargos with a long sleeved white cropped shirt with her necklace that she got with 'Millie' engraved onto it in a heart shape, Eliana wore her white converse. Eliana had naturally straight brunette hair, so all she had to do was brush it.

Eliana didn't like to wear much makeup to school, but she did wear some which was—concealer, mascara, some bronzer and chapstick. After finishing getting ready, Eliana changed Amelia's diaper and took her downstairs.

"Good morning, my beautiful girl." Eliana kissed Millie's head, she just giggled back at her mother. Amelia's laugh made Eliana smile, she was the most adorable human being Eliana had ever known. She was so lucky to call Amelia her daughter.

"I love you, Mills. But, I'll see you later." Eliana kissed Amelia's head, "Come on, Soph. Ready?" Eliana asked her sister, who nodded her head. Eliana gave her daughter to her mother, "Bye, everyone!" Eliana said, as she left and got into her car and Sophie sat in the passenger seat.

After arriving at school, Eliana walked in and was heading to her lesson when she was stopped by Tara Jacobs. "Eliana Mason. Just the girl I was looking for." The guidance counsellor spoke to Eliana, smiled.

"Hello, Ms Jacobs." Eliana smiled at the woman, "If it's okay with you, i'd like to speak with you in my office at lunch time." Tara Jacobs asked the brunette girl in front of her, "Yeah, sure. I'll be there." Eliana said, Tara nodded her head. "Great, I look forward to seeing you."

"Yeah, see you soon." Eliana smiled and carried on walking to her first class. After making it to her class, this was the class where she unfortunately had to sit next to her ex-boyfriend, Cole Walter. The pair hadn't spoken since their mini argument last time in this exact class.

"What did Ms Jacobs want?" Eliana heard Cole ask quietly, "She just wanted to ask me to talk at lunch." Eliana replied quietly, Cole nodded his head. "I, uh, heard you talking to Tony the other day." Cole said, "Why were you there?" Eliana said, dryly.

She didn't exactly want to be talking to Cole right now. "I work there." Cole replied, "Since when?" Eliana was now interested. "A few months. Realised i'm not getting into College, so Tony's my last option." Cole spoke honestly to his ex-girlfriend.

"Cole, don't say that. You know you can still get into College." Eliana couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy she once was in love with. "You don't need to say that, I know i'm not getting into College." Cole said, with almost no emotion.

He had already accepted the fact that he wasn't going to College. Eliana didn't believe that. "Cole, as much as I hate you, i'd hate it even more to see you not go to College, not live your dreams." Eliana sighed, Cole stared at her.

He realised she hadn't changed much. She still had the exact same features he loved, the faint freckles on her face more visible since she'd spent so much time in Greece, her dimples would show when she smiled. Cole thought she was perfect in every way.

"Cole, your staring is getting a bit creepy." Eliana laughed quietly, "Sorry." Cole mumbled, looked away. Every time he was with Eliana his mind just trails back to the thought of what if he had stayed, been a father to his baby, who he'd never even met because he left. His choice was to leave.

Once it reached lunch, Eliana quickly made her way to Ms Jacobs office. Eliana knocked on the door, "Come in." Eliana heard Tara's voice, she walked in with a smile. "Hello." Eliana smiled, "Eliana Mason, thank you for coming."

Eliana nodded, took a seat. "Eliana, it's great to have you back here in Silver Falls." Ms Jacobs smiled at Ellie, "Thank you, Ms Jacobs. It's good to be back." Eliana smiled back.

"How have you been?" Ms Jacobs asked the brunette, "I've been doing...good. It's been tough but i'm dealing." Eliana spoke truthfully, "Well, you know you can always come here to talk."

"Thank you." Eliana smiled, "My door is always open, we can have lunch together, or just have a chat. You know i'm friendly with Haley. She told me about the newest addition to your family." Tara gave a smile.

Eliana's smile widened at the thought of her daughter, "Yeah, my little girl. She's amazing." Eliana told Ms Jacobs, "That's lovely, Eliana. I'm so proud of you and how far you've come."

"Thank you." Eliana said, appreciatively. "Now, a big step that's coming up soon for you, Eliana. You know what that is don't you?" Ms Jacobs asked Eliana, who nodded her head.

"Yeah, college." Eliana sighed, "I remember before you left, you had your mind set on Columbia." Tara said, Eliana nodded. "I'm not so sure i'm going to be able to even have the chance to go anymore." Eliana spoke, truthfully.

"Why not? As I can see, your grades are still amazing. So far, you haven't got below a C in any of your classes." Tara said, Eliana nodded. "I know, but, with Amelia, how am I meant to go to college with a baby." Eliana explained.

"Eliana, by the time it's actually time to go to college, your little one will be nearly two years old. And, college's offer daycare and nurseries for people, like you, who have children." Tara said, Eliana nodded.

"I'll try, Ms Jacobs. But, I think i'll set my mind on another college and not an Ivy League college." Eliana spoke, of course she was disappointed that she might not be able to go to Columbia like she dreamed, but Amelia was much more important than an Ivy college.

"Eliana, you must still have your heart set on Columbia, there are chances you will get into Columbia as long as your grades stay high as they are now." Tara said, "I'll try my best, Ms Jacobs." Eliana gave a warm smile.

"However, I think it is still important to consider other options incase Columbia is an unavailable option." Tara said, "I will, Ms Jacobs." Eliana said, Tara Jacobs smiled at her. Eliana had matured so much in the past year, it was clear to Tara.

"Now, would you show me the beautiful daughter of yours." Tara said, Eliana smiled opening up her phone for Tara to see pictures and video of her daughter.

"Her names Amelia Nova." Eliana smiled. "That's a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl."

✧.* authors note !

anddd...chapter four is done! how do you like it so far?? i'm obsessed with eliana.

she's so sweet, and such a bad b at the same time.