Frazzled Rose

By EkKahanikaar

My life was a frazzled rose A shattered rose The sunlight of your existence made it fresh But nothing has be... More

Frazzled Rose
Character Aesthetics
Frazzled Rose Tunes - The Spotify Playlist!
|A Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ|
|Wᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ|
|Pᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ|
|Zᴀʜɪʀᴀ|
|Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ ғᴏʀ Gᴏᴏᴅ|
|Dᴏ I Lɪᴋᴇ Hɪᴍ?|
|A Sʜᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ Fᴏʀ Rᴀᴅʜɪᴋᴀ|
|Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ Gᴀʏ?|
|Hᴜᴍᴀʀɪ Tᴀʀᴀғ Sᴇ Hᴀ Hᴀɪ|
|Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Gᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀ|
|Rᴏᴋᴀғɪᴇᴅ|
|Aᴅᴅ Tᴏ Cᴀʀᴛ|
|Rɪɴɢs Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Bᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ|
|Bʏ Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴏʟ|
|Oɴsᴇᴛ ᴏғ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ|
|Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Hᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ|
|A Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ Iɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ Wᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Nɪɢʜᴛ|
|Tʜᴇ Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀʏ|
|Mʀ. & Mʀs.|
|Aʀʏᴀ's Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ|
|Bᴇɢ Mᴇ|
|Rᴀᴅʜɪᴋᴀ ɪɴ ᴀ Dɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ|
|Oғғɪᴄᴇ Dɪɴɴᴇʀ|
|GIRLS ONLY|
|AN ENEMY FORGOTTEN|
|THE NIGHTMARE|

|Qᴜʀᴇsʜɪs?|

135 5 47
By EkKahanikaar

रुख तेरा जिधर का हो
हो उधर मेरा
तेरी बाहों में तलक हाय है
ये सफर मेरा

✨✨✨

'Yes! You heard it right! Breaking the hearts of millions of girls out there, Avyaansh Malhotra, about whom we have always heard rumours that he isn't interested in marriage stuff, tied the knot with his bae, Radhika Kapadia. The love birds have have tied the knot on the 7th of April at the Geetanjali Palace. Radhika Kapadia is the......'

Huffing, I turned off the tv of my cabin. Love birds, my foot.

Regardless of how private we try to keep it, god knows how all these spicy stuff manages to reach the paparazzi .  Every channel is filled up with our marriage gossips.

Begaani shadi mein abdullah deewana, huh!

But that was not enough, there was more in my cabin. Wherever I would turn, only flowers and flowers are there in front of me.

Even a garden wouldn't have these many flowers. 

And I am very well aware about the person behind this, but if he's into believing that by doing this stuff, he's saved from my wrath, then I am sorry to say, but he's living in a delusional world.

I have already dialled him up almost a dozen times, but seems like had has plugged cotton buds into his ears.

'Were you missing me so much that you dialled me so many times, sweetheart?'

I raised my head to look at him, with a teasing grin on his face, dressed coolly. 

Isn't he scared that his end time is near?

Nope! He isn't.

'Kabir, leave!', I showed him a eye, but instead of leaving, he grabbed his seat in front of me.

'Bro, I am sorry na.'

My head snapped at him. 'Sorry? Really? Kabir, that was my wedding, not my birthday, that if you missed it this year then you will be there in the next one.'

'But...', today I was in no mood to listen to him.

'I don't want to hear any of your excuses Kabir.'

He sighed and fell back on his seat, but just after a few seconds, he bounced back. 'I work at crime investigation branch Avi. You know how my work is.'

I didn't have any answer to his statement. 'I know but...'

'I am really close to find them Avyaansh.', his tone turned serious, all of a sudden.

'Whom?'

'The Qureshis.'

My face fell all of a sudden. 'What?! Why won't you tell me?'

'You were busy with your wedding. I didn't want to create a hindrance.'

'That's way more important than my wedding, Kabir!'

I nearly shouted, and he forwarded a glass of water towards me. 'Chill Avyaansh. I have still not reached them.'

'Where are they?'

'Allahabad, maybe.'

I scrunched my brows. 'Allahabad? Weren't they in Aligarh?'

'They were, perhaps they shifted to Allahabad after her death.'

I fell silent for few minutes. 'How did you find them?'

'I have my own ways. Anyway, we will continue this conversation later. You tell me, how was the wedding?'

He winked at me, and my worried face immediately turned to a grave one. But I had to answer. 'Yeah! It was good!'

'That's great. And when's the reception?'

'Tomorrow!'

'Huff cool! At least I won't miss that.'

He's speaking as if it's not a reception party, but a Oscar. 'Hey bro, what's wrong with your lip. It's all red!'

The flashes of last night presented right in front of my eyes, especially her punch. My finger slowly caressed the corner of my lip. 

'Ahh it's nothing. I scratched my ring in sleep yesternight.'

Of course I had to lie. Else what would I tell him? I had a WWE match with my wife on the first night itself? 'Are you sure?'

As I as about to reply, my eyes fell on him, with narrowed eyes and a teasing grin playing on his lips. I passed him a piercing look. 

'Stop watching adult movies you dirty mind.', I immediately got hold of a random file from my desk, with flew at him the next second. 

'Whatever you say, I don't care. But Avyaansh, you did very wrong.', I scrunched my nose at him, raising a questioning brow.

'It's your first day after your wedding, and you left your beautiful wife at home alone.', damn not this topic again.

'She's not alone. She has my whole family with her.'

He slapped his forehead. 'Such a idiot you are!'

I gave him a no nonsense look, and ignoring him, I shifted my attention my beautiful MacBook. I was trying to indulge in work, but his constant gaze was not letting me do so.

Eventually, I looked at him, who was sprawling on the chair, with his arms crossed across his chest, and his gaze harsh. 

A loud exhausting groan escaped my lips. 'Now don't give me those look. Fine...I will just leave early. Happy?'

'Hmmm...better! And I hope you aren't planning to come to the office tomorrow?'

I gave him a forced smile. 'Do you seriously think that even if I want to come, my family will actually let me step a foot out of there?'

'Of course not!'

I rolled my eyes before shifting my attention to the laptop again.

'And what's the further plan of action? When are we leaving for Allahabad?'

He straight away sat up straight. 'Not anytime sooner. We have just came across their location. but still are empty handed, don't forget.'

'Yeah but....'

His warm palm clasped my fist. 'Avi, we have waited for all these years. Few weeks will pass too.'

'Ok, but how will we figure the things out?', I asked, trying to clear out my doubts.

'It's not your concern, it's mine. I am off to Aligarh day after, with Allahabad being my next stop. I will keep you updated. You have to trust me on this.'

He freed me from all the apprehensions. With the matter, he is the one I can trust the most, in the worldwide. 'Of course I do.'

'And, umm.....'

My heart and mind was still juggling whether I should I ask him or not. 'You are free to say or ask anything Avi! Why any dilemma?'

'Umm nope, it's nothing. Actually I was asking, that once we have everything in our hands, what would be the next step?'

He gulped down a glass of water, and contemplating for a moment. 'Uhm well...that depends, that what the law has stored in for them. But trust me, they won't be let off.'

'Yeah but...so many years have passed and.....', I was trying to make him understand my key point.

'I understand what you are trying to imply. 10 minutes, 10 days, 10 weeks or 10 years, a criminal can't be exempted. I guarantee you that.', my lips passed a devilish smirk, as finally his words managed to pull off my confidence.

After all these years of abide, I was so close to the day, and now I can't wait anymore to accomplish my goal.

'Bhabhi, they are good, but still not the perfect pick!'

I sighed, before falling back into the bed. It's been more than a hour since my girl gang has been in my room, to select my reception outfit.

And still, we aren't able to finalize one. I roamed my gaze around, and it was just dresses and dresses everywhere. Each one was a timeless beauty, a absolute masterpiece. 

'Kavya, they are many dresses which I approved of. We can finalize any.'

I whined like a child, completely worn out. 

'Bhabhi, you are the first woman I have ever seen whose energy drains out by shopping.'

I chortled over Mahira's complain, and sat back on the bed. 

'I am not tired. But all this is just confusing me more. I mean I can select any, trust me, these all are literally so good.'

I put forth my dilemma in front of them, and Meher joined me on the bed, leaning on my shoulder.

'See bhabhi, these all are good, we agree. But you are the first and the eldest daughter in law of the Genz Malhotras, you are special and also you are now the wife of the leading fashion designer, your outfits needs to the best, best out of all. A outfits which shines individually. The dress should have a magnetic power which attracts each eye in the room. It doesn't have to gaudy, but something which creates a havoc in everyone's heart.'

I stared at Meher, astounded and eyes bulging out. She deserves an Oscar for the heavy dialogue she threw at me just a few seconds back. 

I jerked up and returned in the world, when a clap sound hit my eardrums. And in a flash, the room was filled with a heavy applause, with Meher showing some fake gratitude.

'Waah Meher! What words!', Nitara praised her, but the acting seemed a bit over. 

(Wow Meher!)

'Truly Meher, I am impressed!', I praised her, chuckling at the end, and she giggled gleefully. 

'Ok so madam Meher, considering your speech, find some extravagant dress for me. Now I am excited to see what's gonna be so special about my dress.'

As my words were registered into her brain, she showed me a thumbs up and jumped off the bed. And in the next second, her eyes started scanning all the dresses, while we scanned her diligent face.

I twisted my head to see the clock striking 11.35 A.M. It been more than fifteen minutes and still she wasn't able to get my perfect pick for the day.

'I found it! I found it! I found it!'

I jumped at my place she shrieked in happiness. My palm rested on my heart, but stopped beating for a millisecond, thanks to her loud voice.

I glared her wrathfully, and she pecked my cheek with a sheepish smile, before laying down the dress in front me. 

I dropped down my eye balls, and my angry eyes softened in a blink. My heart immediately went down to the dress. 

It was simple, but so glamorous. It was a silverish blouse and lehenga, with a touch of shimmer and pale pink. The blouse was a cape one with V neck, and a big gher wala lehenga. The design was not extraordinary or gaudy, but it still looks so good.

Damn! The dress has my heart, lungs, kidney, intestine, and...everything. 

'I love it!', I shrieked with joy, and Meher self patted on her shoulder.

'Woah Meher. I must say, you have a great choice.', Mahira praised her.

'Indeed! And not just this dress, but all the dresses are so good, after all Zahira is not a name, but a brand!'

I chuckled seeing Kavya who never lets go of a single chance to praise her brother and his firm. 'Well Kavya, I have a question in my mind.'

She smiled at me, and insisted me to ask. 'Uhm Kavya, what does Zahira mean?'

'Bhabhi, Zahira means bright and shining.'

I giggled silently hearing her innocent answer. Well I couldn't blame her, I just...didn't phrase my question correctly.

I pulled her cheeks softly before continuing. 'Cutie! That's not what I meant. I meant to ask, that why is the company named Zahira? It would have some reason behind na?'

She slapped her forehead, and grinned softly before continuing. 'Yeah, there would be some reason. I don't know.

She doesn't know? That's strange. She's his sister, and is now aware about the name of his company. Odd! That's quite hard to believe.

'You never asked him?'

She immediately nodded her head. 'I did, many a times but he would never tell me.'

Her answer made me more eager to know the reason behind the name. Was there a mystery behind the name? 

Or he just loved the meaning which connected with his designs? Yeah this could be the reason.

But I guess no. If that's the case, then there was nothing as such to hide from his sister. 'Bhabhi, if you keen to know the reason, then you can ask bhai itself, he will tell you.'

Passing Kavya a polite smile, I nodded.

'I would live in suspense, rather than asking him.'

I grumbled under my breath, and mercifully, it did not reach to the wolf gifted ears of Kavya. 

'Feels like...the night was long bhabhz.'

My cheeks flushed. I yawned and that's the reason they said this, I presumed. 

Aren't they ashamed of saying things like these to their bhabhi? 'Show some humility girls, you are literally talking about your brother. Aren't you ashamed?'

Exchanging glances for few minutes, they burst into fits of laughter. 'Shame? What's that bhabhi? That word is not in our dictionary. We are known to be shameless.'

I shook my head, unbelievably. 'You guys are unimaginable, truly.'

But my words didn't seem to affect them a bit. Whatever I say, I have got a fun group of girls. 

Kavya opened her mouth to speak, but shut it off immediately when Nitara's phone ringed. We immediately silenced out.

'Okay cool. I will be there in five minutes.'

And she immediately hung up. 'Bhabhz, I have got a wedding gift for you. Come let me show you.'

I grinned joyfully, after all I love gifts. Who doesn't?! 

Without showing any formalities, I moved out the room, with her being my lead, and the two girls followed me. 

We reached out into the lawn, and a girl was already present there, unknown to me and a big carton was in her hands. Nitara ran to her and caged her in a tight hug, she was friend perhaps.

Nitara grabbed the box from her hands, and presented it to me. 'Here it is!'

'Oh my god. That's so big yaar Nitara. What is it exactly?', I tried controlling my zeal.

'Why asking me? You are free to check it out!', she says with a big grin playing on her lips.

I nodded and undid the folds of the carton to open it up, enthusiastically. But all of my excitement flew out of the window, and a loud shriek escaped my lips when a dog peeped it's head out of the box. 

My shriek didn't make them deaf. Strange. Afterall, it was that loud.

But that poor dog managed to scare away with my scream. He cried and hid back into the box. 'What is that gift Nits?'

'Bhabhi, are you scared of dogs?', they were still recovering from my scream.

'Scared? Dogs feels like a horror movie to me!', I pouted sadly. 

In the flow of emotions, I blurted it out, but realized it the next second when Nitara's face fell. 'Hey hey I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.'

I cursed myself under my breath, for upsetting her. 'Bhabhi, please don't be sorry. I should be the one who should be saying that. I should have confirmed before getting it for you.'

'Ohho it's ok girls. Why getting so sentimental over it? It's ok. Bhabhi can't keep the gift, so what's the issue? I will keep it.', I smiled seeing Meher's excitement.

'Oh is it? And why do you think you think that when I am present here, you will get the oppurtunity to grab him?', Nitara narrowed her eyes at Meher, and poor Meher's demeanour sank immediately.

Staring her for few seconds, Nitara burst into giggles. 'No need to be so serious Meher baby. I was just kidding. You can keep him, I already have Zara with me.'

Meher's sank face lit up immediately, but I couldn't help but ask. 'Zara?'

'Yup. My bitch's name, Zara!', I bit my inner cheeks to control my laughter, not wanting her to feel bad.

'You...named your...dog Zara?', words were barely escaping my lips, thanks to my uncontrollable laughter which denied to have a control.

'Yup. I name her Tara before, but you know whenever I take her pics, she gives more poses than that of a Zara model. So I changed her name.', unable to control more, I burst out, and she pouted her lips.

'Oh god. That's way too cute yaar Nitara.', I spoke amidst my laughter, and the next moment, they joined me too.

'But trust me on this, if any day the Zara owners or the models know this, they will literally slip into coma.', the laughter turned more wild with this statement of mine.

As we finally got a control over ourselves, Nitara sent back the dog with her friend, keeping in mind my fear. I went all aww over their caring nature.

And the all day long, the girls were with me, not leaving me alone for even a second. After all they didn't want me to feel alone on the first day itself. 

Of course they had to do this, after all their brother was a scoundrel.

I don't care about him, but such a great family he has got. I still wonder, why he turned out to be such a prat when his family is such a sweetheart. 

I pondered over a thousands of thoughts when he showed up early. Of course, it would have be ordered by someone. Afterall, him? Caring about me? 

Hah! What a joke!

How was the chapter guys?

Which was your favourite part of all?

The bond of Radhika and her sister in laws 🥹💘

Aisi nanad sabko mil jaye toh kya hi baat thi, kyun? 😁

And who are these Qureshis?

Guess guess! 

And what twists and turns will these Qureshis take in our Radhyaansh's life?

And how is Avyaansh connected to them? 

Uff so many question!

Date - 22/02/2024

Word Count - 2874 Words

Vote! Comment!

Love Y'all ✨🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.9K 45
He left her in middle of nowhere, he was her life, her comfort, her peace but now she saw him lying lifeless infront of her. He won't comeback ever...
21.5K 1.1K 19
To all the cindrella who had a dream of prince charming to save them but ends up falling too hard for a morally grey dark villain" She is fire, he is...
30.1K 1.5K 30
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
8.8K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...