Her Babyboy

By Somseok_Jeon

Aki Kazunari is a sommelier at his father's bar without his will. As every another rich boy, he also has many... More

Intro
Starting
At the Bar.
At The Bar Pt.2

Intro 'His Thoughts'

69 3 0
By Somseok_Jeon

I, Aki Kazunari....Want to state that....

I would like to tie a knot with our hearts at ends to make our bond stronger.
However, if the fetters around my body makes me yours and does the same,
tie and use me as your toy
for forever on that bed~

(It's not copied from anywhere but written by me, just for confirmation)

Have a nice reading time
(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Don't forget to vote and support me! Do follow me for more and to be updated about everything!

You can always tell me about any of the themes or topics you would like me to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
190K 11.5K 13
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
834K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...