๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–‰ : ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–Š๏ฟฝ...

By Thewintersnow17

"If I had known everything would become like this. I would have never been this greedy", she says. A drop of... More

โœจ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โœจ
โœจ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž โœจ
1. [ It's destined to be me who overcome dangers for you ]
2. [ The seemingly random paths and trace of burning all hides secrets. ]
4. [ Because you are the unsolved riddle of Destiny, so I pray for a miracle ]
5. [ Take a willingness to lose, to exchange for my other half ]
6. [ The brush and ink are thick, the past becomes stained ink ]
7. [ Running water is dim, memories are cold and warm ]
8. [ Your unforgettable smile, like a sword through bones ]
9.[ Looking for a miracle named forever, walking together until death ]
10. [ Standing in front of fate that has passed ]
11.[ You are my destiny, the person I want to protect till the end of world ]
12. [ In the abyss, the wheel of time and space rotates ]
13. [ Lend me a puff of wind to chase the unsolved dream ]
14. [ A drop of tear and an inch of dust, A longing that come and goes ]
15. [ Only you in darkness, Light up for me ]
16. [ Every meeting is luck, every parting is a sigh ]
17. [ Fate is waiting for the sword and knife to write ]
18. [ I have no blame or regret, I only want to be with you ]

3. [ Revive the scenery once desolated in your eyes ]

141 56 43
By Thewintersnow17

Destined: to meet you
Chapter 3: Revive the scenery once desolated in your eyes.
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

As the blanket of night slowly descends upon the horizon, the small village finds itself enveloped by dense clouds, shrouding it in darkness.

Lin Chao Xing and Liu Xi Wang make their way back to the inn where they are staying. The inn has been specially booked for them as a token of gratitude by the villagers for their assistance.

Upon entering, they are greeted by the sweet scent of various flowers, each one adding its own unique fragrance to the air. The inn's ambiance is serene and welcoming, with a pond filled with blue lotus flowers nestled in the garden beside the hallway. Soft candlelight flickers around the pond, casting a gentle glow that illuminates the surroundings with a tranquil warmth.

"Goodnight then," Xing Xing whispers as she retreats into her room and gently closes the door.

A faint smile graces Liu Xi Wang's features as he makes his way back to his own quarters.

However, as he walks, his gaze drifts to the crescent moon, partially veiled by drifting clouds, casting a serene glow upon the night sky.

Intrigued, Liu Xi Wang finds himself drawn to the garden, where he stands in silence, his eyes fixed upon the moon. Suddenly, a solemn expression crosses his face.

Without hesitation, the pitch-black plum blossom mark materializes on his forehead, and his eyes turn obsidian black. Simultaneously, his pitch-black sword materializes, ready to answer the call of danger.

"Show yourself!" he demanded, his voice echoing through the stillness of the night.

His black sword soars toward the lotus pond, slicing through the air with deadly intent. Yet, before it can reach its target, it encounters an invisible barrier, abruptly halting its progress.

A blinding light envelops the pond, revealing a massive, cloud-like figure with a noxious odor that permeates the air.

"This sword... how can you possess it?" the deep, echoing voice of the water demon reverberates through the silent surroundings. "Where is its counterpart?" it demands.

"That doesn't concern you," Liu Xi Wang retorts, his resolve evident as he leaps into the air, hovering nearly three feet above the ground, level with the looming form of the demon.

His sword expands in size, slicing through the water demon and cleaving it into two halves. With a graceful landing, Liu Xi Wang stands, his plain blue robe billowing lightly in the breeze.

But to his astonishment, the two halves of the water demon swiftly rejoin, transforming into the shape of a man. The man's face is obscured by a veil, his silver hair flowing calmly in the air as his dark eyes lock onto Liu Xi Wang's.

"You are not a water demon. Who are you?" Liu Xi Wang inquires, tightening his grip on his sword as he senses the impending danger.

"You will know soon," the man's voice echoes ominously as he prepares to strike.

Without hesitation, Liu Xi Wang ascends into the air once more, his hands weaving intricate gestures as he chants a spell. His sword ascends with him, multiplying into numerous blades that surge toward the man poised for battle.

A mocking smile plays upon the man's lips as he produces a flute and begins to play a haunting melody. Liu Xi Wang finds himself momentarily entranced, his senses dulled by the enchanting music.

Before he can react, the ground trembles, and a fierce wind whips through the air, conjuring a shield of leaves from the surrounding trees to shield the man from Liu Xi Wang's assault.

In the blink of an eye, Liu Xi Wang finds himself caught off guard. The ground splits open, thick roots snaking forth to ensnare his legs and hurl him to the ground.

With a sickening thud, Liu Xi Wang crashes to the earth, agony coursing through his body as blood spills from the corner of his mouth.

"We will meet again soon, child!" the man declares before vanishing into the darkness of the night.

Struggling to his feet, Liu Xi Wang staggers back to his room, his movements labored and pained. He retrieves a handful of pills and swallows them down, his forehead beaded with sweat and his eyes betraying the intensity of his suffering.

As the pain overwhelms him, Liu Xi Wang collapses to the floor, his eyelids growing heavy as unconsciousness claims him.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Darkness envelops the surroundings, casting a gloomy pall over the environment that is almost unbearable. In the dimly lit room, a figure struggles against thick metal chains binding his hands, his efforts to break free growing more desperate with each passing moment.

Liu Xi Wang strains against the unyielding bonds, his wrists chafing raw as blood begins to seep from his skin.

Suddenly, a gate creaks open, flooding the room with blinding light that causes Liu Xi Wang to squint against its intensity. As quickly as it appears, the gate slams shut, leaving Liu Xi Wang momentarily disoriented.

A figure approaches, shrouded in a dark black robe, his features obscured by the shadows. His hair is pulled back into a tight ponytail, and his pale complexion starkly contrasts with his pitch-black eyes. The plum blossom mark on his forehead glows ominously in the dim light.

Liu Xi Wang's eyes widen in shock as he recognizes the person before him.

To his disbelief, he sees himself standing there, a mocking smile playing upon his lips as his intimidating gaze bores into Liu Xi Wang's soul.

"Liu Xi Wang, Liu Xi Wang... I have told you countless times not to let your emotions overpower your true self," the man says, his voice echoing in the dimly lit room as he draws closer.

"She is your downfall. If you do not act, she will eventually be the end of you," he continues. "Have you forgotten everything? All the pain, all the suffering. No matter how hard you try, nothing will change. Everything will remain as it is."

Liu Xi Wang's hands remain bound by chains, blood flowing steadily from his wrists and pooling on the ground below. Though he struggles to comprehend, each word spoken by the man feels like a dagger piercing his heart, causing immense pain.

"Listen to me and end it," the man urges, his voice filled with urgency.

As the man speaks, the chains binding Liu Xi Wang's hands dissolve into thin air, and his pitch-black sword materializes before him.

In an instant, the dark confines of the room give way to an open expanse filled with snow, with a golden Phoenix hairpin lying on the ground before him.

Liu Xi Wang's gaze falls upon the hairpin, his heart constricting with a sense of dread.

"Xi Wang", a familiar voice echoes in the surroundings, causing Liu Xi Wang to turn around.

His gaze meets the familiar eyes of Lin Chao Xing, standing there amidst the snow, her red hanfu billowing in the wind. The crimson plum blossom mark on her forehead glows brightly, her eyes filled with numbness and a hint of redness, a tear escaping the corner of her eye.

"I'm sorry... But I can't bear to see you become a monster," her voice trembles.

Suddenly, Lin Chao Xing produces a dagger.

Liu Xi Wang freezes for a moment. "No... no, Xing Xing, stop! Don't do this!" he pleads as he rushes towards her. "Xing Xing, don't leave me... please, don't leave me."

But Lin Chao Xing extends the dagger and plunges it directly into her heart, blood spilling from her chest. Crimson droplets trickle from the corner of her lips.

A sharp pain pierces Liu Xi Wang's chest as he collapses to the ground, surrounded by a dense, pitch-black light that consumes everything in its path.

Clutching his chest, Liu Xi Wang spits blood from the corner of his mouth, struggling to stand. He manages to drag himself towards Lin Chao Xing, finding her lying in a pool of her own blood on the snow.

With great effort, he gathers her in his arms. "Xing Xing," he calls out, but receives no response. "Xing Xing... are you also going to leave me?" Tears well up in his eyes as he gazes at the person in his arms.

Lin Chao Xing manages a faint smile. "You fool," she whispers, lifting her hand to rest it gently on Liu Xi Wang's cheek.

Liu Xi Wang holds her hand against his face, feeling her warmth fading away.

"I'm not leaving you... We will," Lin Chao Xing coughs, blood spilling from her lips. "We will meet again. Don't worry..."

Another "cough" racks her body.

"The outcome will change next time, right?" Lin Chao Xing utters with the last of her strength.

And suddenly, her hand falls from Liu Xi Wang's face, as if his entire world has come to a halt.

"Xing Xing," he shakes her, but there is no response. Tears stream uncontrollably down his face, shrouding it in grief.

"Why does everything feel so real? What is happening?" he questions, utterly bewildered by the events unfolding before him.

A sudden red light envelops Lin Chao Xing's body, causing her form to gradually fade away. As she vanishes.

Darkness once again descends upon the surroundings.

Liu Xi Wang's chest tightens with unbearable pain, making it difficult to draw breath. Tears continue to flow as he grapples with the anguish of loss.

"Hahaha... You are pitiful. Even if you desire it, she will never remain by your side... Kill her... Kill her and free yourself from this pain", a familiar voice echoes in the darkness, taunting and mocking him.

The voice grows louder, tormenting Liu Xi Wang. He closes his eyes and covers his ears, trying to shut out the haunting words. His head throbs with the intensity of the voice, threatening to overwhelm him.

Suddenly, the voice disappears, and the surroundings once again fell into silence.

Liu Xi Wang slowly opens his eyes, and they widen in astonishment as he beholds the figure standing before him.

The person's ocean-blue eyes appear like empty wells, devoid of any emotion. Her smile, though faint, lacks the original warmth and authenticity—Lin Chao Xing stands before him once more, yet something feels subtly different about her presence.

As if guided by an external force, Liu Xi Wang's body moves with a sense of urgency, as though strings are being pulled from somewhere beyond his control.

His hand raises the sword and charges toward Lin Chao Xing, the action feeling almost involuntary, as if someone else is dictating his movements.

The blade pierces directly into her abdomen, their connection feeling beyond his control, a surreal and unsettling sensation engulfing him.

"Why... Why did you do this?" the man asks, his voice filled with confusion and pain as Liu Xi Wang drives the sword deeper.

"No matter what, I will never lose her," Liu Xi Wang declares resolutely.

A sinister smile creeps across the man's face as his figure dissolves into darkness and vanishes.

Liu Xi Wang abruptly opens his eyes, greeted by the darkness still lingering outside. He remains sprawled on the ground, a sense of disorientation washing over him.

"Was it all just a dream?", he wonders, his fingers brushing against the wetness at the corners of his eyes.

With a surge of urgency, Liu Xi Wang springs to his feet and dashes out of his room, his heart pounding in his chest. He makes his way toward Lin Chao Xing's room, driven by a desperate need to confirm her safety.

But as he nears her door, a wave of conflicting emotions sweeps over him, causing his hand to clench into a tight fist. With a heavy heart, he turns away and retreats back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 61 8
Read the book before you judge out of mere fear instilled in you by other religions or your (own) This is a brief history of satanism that covers a l...
145K 4.2K 52
A collection of some of my favourite horror stories. Most taken from the Internet but some are mine
2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
164K 4.5K 69
All written by me, creepy stories. I might do some from experiences I've had. I have some creepy two sentence ones I'll do in one chapter. (Edit: A L...