Why Are Anime Characters goin...

By johndoethemaster

You're a 19 year old college student. Quiet, reserved, but definitely well built and muscular, you had many h... More

Bio
Moving Dorms
Moving In (1/3)
Break (2/3)
The Trio Roles
Camping Trip (3/3)
Normal Day of School
Miscellaneous Events
Investigation
Wild Night

CCG/Begin the Murder Arc

636 27 9
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

Akira: Ghoul......students? Is such a thing possible?

Amon: Ghouls aren't humans, and yet.....no incidents? Even with hundreds of ghouls living here?

Shinohara: Such a thing......I want to see this for myself.

They walk into the college, many students staring at them though a few ghoul students panicked and sped away.

Y/N: So apparently in the Tokyo ghoul wiki you have type blood AB and a rinkaku.

Kaneki: Yeah that's what Hide and Nishio figured.

Connor: Cmon now let's see it!

The investigators all whipped out their quinques though Y/N and Connor circle him.

Y/N: Yeah it's all the same as the anime.

Kaneki: My mom's nice too as that's a plus from the canon.

Connor: We don't talk about the abomination of Tokyo Ghoul RE though.

Kaneki: I gotta admit........it was really rushed.

Y/N: All the names check out though. I mean that's Shinohara, Akira, Amon....did I get that right?

He turns to the investigators who were shocked that he knew their names, which Y/N got as he checks off a list.

Y/N: Alright everything checks out. Now-

Kanou: Hello kids. How-

Y/N: Akihiro Kanou, a physician at Kanou General Hospital. You worked with the CCG before turning Kaneki into a half ghoul using the ghoulification surgery. And you just joined Aogiri Tree too.....did I get that right? Oh yeah I did.

Kanou froze, not sure how to react as Shinohara focuses his quinque at Kanou instead.

Shinohara: I've heard we are part of some "anime." And according to these gentlemen, we are rather similar to what we are described. *frown* Is this true?

Kanou: O-Of course not! I-

Connor: You got 5 seconds to run.

*BAM*

Kanou tries to run only for Kaneki and Y/N to RKO him out of nowhere, knocking him out.

Kaneki: Finally he's been caught.....

Y/N: This the same guy?

Kaneki: Yeah-

???: RKO!

Some college dude does a suplex on Kanou who was foaming by the mouth, flexing his muscles as police arrive onto the scene.

Officer: We've been looking for him for a while. The manga luckily helped us with his intentions though.

Amon: Manga you say.....so we're basically fiction?

Y/N: In a way. Did you read some chapters of Tokyo Ghoul?

Shinohara: I've actually read some volumes on our way here.......

Amon: It's.....impossible to believe ghouls are just as human as us....we haven't told the CCG higher ups.

Y/N:....Did you know the Washuus and chairmen are ghouls?

Yoshitoki:.....That's impossible. I am-

*BANG*

The principal promptly shot his head, the ghoul letting out a cry of pain as his kakugan shows and he charge-

*SLICE*

And was promptly killed by Shinohara and several other investigators.

Shinohara: Figured seemed it looked suspicious to us. We haven't got to where....you Kaneki joined the CCG after losing your memory yet.

Y/N: WELL THEN LET'S GET TO READING THE OTHER VOLUMES! And don't watch further than the first season of the anime. The RE season is downright horrendous.

Amon: Noted.

They curiously looked through the manga, Y/N, Connor, and Kaneki waddling away as the CCG made their presence known here.

Later

Tatara: So this is the young man our leader fell for.

Y/N: Alright this is bullshit. I'm lifting 700 KG somehow.

Eto: 10 MORE!

Y/N lifts the weights up quickly, confused as to how he was getting horrifyingly stronger while Eto hugs him from behind.

Eto: Good job- Ah Tatara!

Y/N:.....Hey.

Ayato: We aren't gonna bite. After all, it's nice to know ghouls are quite welcome around here.

Y/N: Was Kanou with you guys?

Tatara: We aren't actually fond of him at all. We were planning on turning him in anyway.

Y/N: Ah nice.....

Ayato: And we've figured you and your friends have been attempting to find out what changed from.....this manga we are in.

Y/N: It's almost identical really.

Tatara: Weightlifting huh?

Y/N: Just exercising.....but strangely I'm able to lift a lot more than usual. I'm only able to lift 500 2-3 weeks ago, but now it's triple that.

Ayato: There's a rumor of something called the protagonist syndrome going on.

Y/N: So I'm an anime protagonist?

Tatara: In a way yes.

Y/N: Ah cool cool.

Eto: Oh. Have you guys also heard of some otherworldly things going on?

Y/N: Like hauntings?

It was silent for Y/N, the three ghouls talking as he turns around.

Eto: What's wrong?

Y/N: I thought I saw someone staring at me from the mirror.

They turned around, furrowing their brows as a chill ran up their spine.

Y/N: Eh. There's nothing wrong-

Later

HELLO

Y/N's body was cold, his eyes shut tight as something sat on his chest, looking down on his face with seemingly red blood smeared on her neck and cheek.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Y/N: 'NOPE! NOT GONNA HAPPEN! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE! Wait......'

He opens his eyes for a moment, unable to move for some reason as the figure leans to his face.

*GRAB*

????:........S-Sorry.

The ghost blushed, Y/N screaming on the inside as she got off his chest.

Y/N: So you're the one I've been hearing around my room. Why haven't you talked before?

???: I didn't know how to speak to you. I....was nervous.

Y/N: Sorry for grabbing your butt- HOW THE FUCK CAN I GRAB YOU?!

???: Ghosts like me can initiate physical contact with people on both sides.

Y/N: So......what happened? Is it like your soul is stuck on Earth till you rest in peace?

???: I don't know. I tried to find a way but it never works. I'm bound to the school....

Y/N: Were you murdered?

???: Y-Yeah...

Y/N hugs the ghost, who was unable to cry but he could hear her sniffle as she trembled.

Y/N: So where's the body?

Later

Chiquita: Mmm...staying out here late at night are we?~

Valmet: Shut up. *growl* What are you even doing here?!

Chiquita: Now now~ We all agreed to go to college to experience this world and see it for all its worth. I mean I gotta be honest! Your boyfriend is a tough fighter!

Valmet: HE'S NOT-

Koko: What's the brat doing?

Their attention turns to Y/N who seemingly spoke to nothing in thin air, holding a shovel as he walks outside and around the building.

Y/N: You're saying your body is buried around here?

???: Yeah.

Y/N: Let me guess. Stab to the neck and strangled.

The ghostly figure nods as she guides him to a spot on the dirt ground nearby.

???: It's 5 feet deep.

*THUD*

Y/N grabs a pickaxe from nearby and slams it down, digging into the dirt before grabbing the shovel next to dig the loose dirt up.

Y/N: Is anyone nearby?

???: No. But there are some people outside.

Y/N: Ok.

Y/N lost track of time, swinging his pickaxe again and again, his newfound strength allowing him to dig it quickly though-

*CLANG*

Y/N: 'Metal?' Pipes.....were you buried in a casket?

The ghost shakes her head, and Y/N works his way around the shiny material, revealing a bunch of scraps welded together along with rocks and debris fitting it in on the side.

*GRAB*

Y/N: H-HGH!

He struggled to lift the metal contraption up, his arms bulging as the ghost encouraged him.

Y/N: 'IT'S LIKE LIFTING A CAR!'

Valmet: Y/N?

Y/N turned around, pushing the mesh off to the side of the massive hole as he spots something in the dirt.

Y/N: I see.....

He digs up the skeleton found within the dirt, Valmet alarmed at what he found as her buddies helped themselves into the hole.

Y/N: Is this your body?

???: It is.

Chiquita: *grin* Oh my~ You're speaking to a ghost!

Y/N: You can't see her right?

They all shook their head as Y/N gets on his phone and calls the principal.

Principal: *phone* You're lucky I'm awake at 2 AM today. What do you want?

Y/N: I'd like to report a corpse and potential murder next to our dorm building.

Scattering was heard, Y/N hearing the principal frantically run as the call cuts and Y/N looks at the skeleton buried on the ground.

Y/N: 'Just who the hell killed you?'

Next Chapter:

Investigation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 890 19
You know the story by now. With great power comes great I don't need to finish that. You've heard it to death; every universe has. But what if your u...
25.7K 305 6
Guys this is kinda a inspired story and a mashup. If you guys want to red the inspired Story go and check out Dark Slayer it's a pretty cool story. A...
65.8K 1.2K 68
Oh what's this? You....a random fanfic reader, officer worker, a whole bunch of other things died to Truck-Kun and now you've reincarnated into one o...
45.7K 2.2K 23
You are a tired, underpaid over-caffeinated college student with no fear or shame that works part-time at a bar. There, you meet big scary men you ha...