Teri Aankhon Mein

By Lovewritter56

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... More

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-25
Part-26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue

Part-24

24 3 0
By Lovewritter56

Armaan's POV:

Anya was glaring at me but I cared less.

Vani said," Armaan, this is not funny."

" I am serious." And she went from there. I released Anya from my hold.

" What the hell was that."

" You created the mess, sweetheart. You told her that you are my girlfriend. Now play. "

" What the fuck. I am not playing with you."

" That was not a option." Then only Tia came and pinched my cheeks and kissed my both cheeks. And that also in front of Anya. I hate her and she did the same to Vivaan. I and my little brother are so pitiful.

" Who was she?"

" Tia. She tries to seduce my brother but my brother never was, is and never will be interested in her."

Suddenly we saw Zain shouting on Tia. We went there. Wow, what a scene, Zain bhai was scolding Tia, definitely because she said something to bhabhi. I can tell because of all their expressions and Zain bhai's words. Then we started teasing Bhai and bhabhi.

Aesha's POV:

Today I was trying to ignore Rehaan the whole day because of what I and he did that day. I don't know but I was so embarassed to even say anything to my friends. I can't face him today. I am not ready to. Suddenly someone turned me holding my arm. I turned to see it was Rehaan.

" Why are you trying to ignore me."

" I am not."

" Really?"

" Ahmmmm... I.. ahmmmmm... I was.. ahm... I.. was.."

" Say what you want to but clear Aesha."

" I was just.. I wasn't able to face you."

" Why?!" Don't he remember what just happened. Maybe he don't, he drank a lot. I should just forget.

" Nothing. I wasn't ignoring, I was busy. Let's go and talk on the mattress." I started going, but he hold my hand and pulled me. Now I was just a inch away from him, his chest meeting my chest, our bodies were meeting each other's. I could feel butterflies erupting in my stomach, I never had this feeling before.

" Breath Aesha." Now I noticed that I had hold my breath for a long time, I realised it.

" Tell me why were you ignoring me. Why wasn't you able to face me."

" You remember everything, don't you?"

" Guess so."

" Jesus, you were playing with me." I said while pushing him and started walking towards the mattress where everyone was sitting.

Suddenly my ankle twisted and I was going to fall but suddenly again like last time a pair of strong hands stopped me from falling and again it was Rehaan. He made me stood. He sat on his knees and started looking at my ankle.

" Aesha, you are so careless. You should keep a baby sitter with you. You keeps on falling everytime. Let me call, Armaan."

" No, it's not that big injury how much big you are making it."

" Aesha, from next time please be careful." He said while picking me up and taking me upstairs.

" Rehaan what are you doing if anyone see then."

" Then let them see, I don't care about anyone." And he opened a door and made me sit on the bed. Maybe it's his room. He took out first aid and started applying medicine on my ankle.

God, he looked really fucking handsome, I don't know how so much confidence came into me that I leaned towards him and said," I think I should twist my ankle frequently when you are near me. Otherwise how will I enjoy being in your arms and you picking me up."

He looked at me surprised, then put a smirk and said," Baby, for that you don't need to fall. I can have you in my arms whenever you want." He started coming closer to me, I don't know why I closed my eyes maybe I did except him to kiss me and he did but on my cheek. I was now embarrassed like hell. My cheeks would have turned red from embarrassment and I opened my eyes.

" Don't worry cutie pie. I will kiss you but not now."

" Is this your room?" I said trying to change the topic. He chuckled and said," Yes, you can rest here."

" No, I want to go down."

" Do you want me to pick you up." He said with a smirk.

" No, I am fine." I started going downstairs.

Kiara POV:

I got a call from Ansh right now. And he told me that his ex girlfriend has filed a case against him because of sexual harassment and blamed Ansh for all that. I know Ansh and Ok know he can't do it, she is definitely trying to defame him. And he asked me for help and he will even pay me if I become his lawyer for this case. I refused to take money from him and said him that I will fight this case against him. But a big problem emerged because Ansh's ex girlfriend had approached a very good and capable lawyer, I asked my secretary to find who the lawyer is and he said he will be giving me all the information in just a moment. I was waiting for his reply, suddenly I could feel someone staring at me and I guess everyone knows it, if you guessed Vivaan then you are absolutely right because that freak is staring at me.

" You freak, stop staring at me."

" I was not staring, I was just thinking how can god make someone so beautiful."

" Keep you and your pick up lines with yourself only." And I started walking.

After 10 minutes, suddenly I slipped and fell on someone, I wasn't able to see the person's face because of the white curtain which fell with me and was now between me and that person's face. This scene was giving me filmy vibes. As the curtain was on both of us, I was on a man whose abs I could feel, curtain between both of us. I pulled the curtain from the person's face to see.. Vivaan. Man, he is having some type of strange effect on me. I stood quickly.

" I am sorry."

" For what?"

" For falling on you."

" You shouldn't say sorry for it. I would love if you fall on me every day." And winked at me.

" In your dreams, honey." And I went from there.

I saw a text on my phone from my secretary.

" Ma'am I got to know which lawyer is fighting for Miss Aria and no doubt why Mr. Ansh said that she hired a very nice lawyer because it would be very hard to beat Mr. Vivaan in legal fight. I would again say you to reconsider."

What the fuck is going on, Vivaan is fighting for Aria and how could she even afford him.

" I am not thinking of reconsidering it. Once I made a decision I am not backing off until their is a valid reason. And find the cost of heiring Mr. Vivaan as a lawyer."

I received another notification.

" It is 15 to 20 lakhs per hearing, Ma'am."

I still don't understand how is Aria able to heir such a brilliant lawyer. She isn't quite rich that she could afford him. I need to talk to him.

I started finding him, I saw him talking on the call and waited patiently. After hanging the call, he turned and looked at me.

" I need to talk to you."

" Am I dreaming? Miss Kiara is wanting to talk to me."

" Vivaan, it's important please. It's related to work." After hearing my words he got serious.

" Please proceed."

" Why are you taking Aria's case?"

" Why the hell, I tell you Miss Kiara."

" She is faking it all just to take money from Ansh."

" Do you have any proof against it?"

"No, but I know Ansh personally, he would never do that."

" Miss Kiara, learn to keep your personal and professional life separate cause in work facts are more important than experience. You can not judge a person guilty or not until you have a solid proof."

" I can't believe you Vivaan, how can you trust a women."

" Because I searched facts and they are all in her favour."

" You are choosing the wrong side."

" Miss Kiara, I hope you are understanding that I didn't came here at this position because of my family. I came here because of my hard work. And if you think that I took the wrong side then you definitely think that it was just easy as hell. I didn't become a famous lawyer because of my personal experience, it was because I dig out the facts and while taking Miss Aria's case I pretty sure I am not doing a mistake. And if you want to decide who is guilty or not, let's meet in the court." and he left after saying it. I had never seen this side of him before I don't but when it comes about work, he doesn't mix his personal and professional life at all and I actually appreciate it. After listening Vivaan, I thought came in my mind, I am really doing wrong by taking Ansh's case. I called Ansh.

" Hello Kiara!"

" Ansh tell me the truth did you really harass Aria."

" What are you talking about Kiara. Do you literally thought me that cheap. Don't you trust me that I would never ever do such thing."

" No, it's not like that Ansh."

" Then what it's like Kiara?"

" I just had a talk with Aria's lawyer and he is pretty sure that you are guilty."

" Did you really think that Kiara. Every lawyer defends their client instead of you, you are putting the blame on me only."

" No! I didn't mean it-"

" And don't you know which type of girl is Aria, she definitely have seduced her lawyer."

" That's impossible Ansh, he is not that type."

" If he isn't that type so you tell me what type is he. Do you think she could have appointed such a famous and expensive lawyer without seducing him. She definitely had made a deal like she will spend nights with him until her case is over and she takes a huge amount as compensation."

" But-"

" You are very innocent Kiara. You don't know which which type men are in this world."

" Ok, bye. I will call you later."

" Bye." and I hung the call. My life has become a huge mess right now.

Did Vivaan literally agreed to become Aria's lawyer like that? But my heart was not accepting it. I have seen something in Vivaan's eyes which tell that he will never do that.

After coming from Zain's house, I went to Vivaan's law firm. And was waiting for him in the waiting room.

His assistant came in and said," Miss Kiara, I don't guess today sir will be coming in the law firm, there is some kind of Puja at his house. He will be doing his work from his home."

" It's fine." I stood and started going back to car. And when I reached my car, I saw Aria and Vivaan entering the office together. I went back into the office and said to the receptionist," Can I meet Mr. Vivaan Malhotra."

" Sorry ma'am, he said not to disturb him."

" Can I please just ask him one thing."

" Let me try, ma'am." She made a call.

" Hello." I don't know what Vivaan said.

" I am really sorry to disturb you, sir but a girl is waiting for you from a long time and she just want to ask you a question." Then the other side person spoke something.

Then she said to me," Sorry ma'am but sir said that he will like to meet you in the court."

" Can you please give me the phone once." She passed me the phone and walked a little far.

I said in the phone," I swear Vivaan, if this time you made an excuse and say you will like to meet me in the court. First I will come and break your nose and then meet you in the court." He chuckled.

" Fuck you, Vivaan. I have been waiting here for you from one hour and you are laughing. You are getting a kick from me."

" Come in my cabin and ask the receptionist to lead you the way."

" Thank you Mr. Vivaan Malhotra for spending your precious time."

" Of course, I don't want my nose to break not I want a kick from you."

" Better." And I hung the phone. The receptionist came.

" He asked you to lead me the way to his cabin."

" Sure ma'am." She started leading me the way. We came in front of Vivaan's cabin.

" Ma'am this is sir's cabin." And she went. Vivaan's cabin door was transparent so I could see what was going inside. I saw Aria's shirt upper two buttons opened and it was slided a little down exposing her shoulders, her shirt was also rolled till her bra exposing her stomach and her skirt was rolled so high that just a cm high and it would show her panties. Fuck you Vivaan. I thought he was not like this but he proved me wrong.

I started walking back to my car. At the entrance, the receptionist asked me," What happened Ma'am. Is something wrong?"

I replied to her without stopping," No, I just remembered something." And I started driving after I reached my car. All the way I was just thinking. How can I be so stupid. Why didn't I trust Ansh,? How did I doubt him?   How did I trust Vivaan? I am not coming again in his words. I will only win this case. I will win this case at any cost. Vivaan has called me thousands of time but all I did was decline them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.2K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
146K 7.2K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...
1.7K 59 4
With one Secret their lifes took a huge turn A story with six couples ARMAAN KHAN X ALINA FAREED CEO X PERSONAL ASSISTANT Grumpy X Sunshine Biker...
331K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...