β˜ οΈŽπ—¦π—Ήπ˜†π˜π—΅π—²π—Ώπ—Άπ—» π—•π—Όπ˜†π˜€...

By slytheringeeks

This account is shared by two teenagers having fun on wattpad😝🀘 More

ꨄ π——π—Ώπ˜‚π—»π—Έπ—Ήπ˜† 𝗢𝗻-π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² ꨄ
Lorenzo
Mattheo
Theodore
Draco

Blaise

76 0 0
By slytheringeeks

(This is a fan cast photo, it just fit the vibe too well)

Your eyes leisurely started to blink the exhaustion from them, squinting at your blurry room.

You were heavily hung over, your head throbbing. The memories of last night slowly started to come back to you, the loud music, the shots, the dancing.

You groaned and tried to sit up, feeling nauseous. As you struggled to remember how you even got home, you made a mental note to never drink that much again.

The sunlight streaming through the window was too bright for your sensitive eyes, deciding to close the curtains with a heavy sigh.

Your whole face felt swollen, legs lazily carrying you to your bathroom where you ran the cold water.

Wetting your palms, you splashed your face until the swelling and sweaty feeling started to fade. You didn't even want to attempt looking up at the mirror, already picturing the streaks of mascara running down your cheeks with smudged lipstick around your mouth.

You closed your eyes, fingers massaging your forehead to try and sooth the headache that was about to be the death of you.

Just as you were about to give yourself a jump scare by looking in the mirror, something caught your eyes, a figure leaning against your bathroom door.

"Y/n.." your mum had greeted, a knowing smile curved against her lips. This made your eyebrow raise, curiosity piquing.

"Mum, what happened last night?" She clearly knew something you didn't, yet.

"I was hoping you'd be able to tell me what happened last night." She laughed, amused by your confused expression.

She stepped closer to you, your head cocking to the side. "Elaborate?"

"You were non stop talking about this man that you so desperately wanted to marry," she revealed, your eyebrows furrowing as your mouth hung open slightly.

"Look the number he wrote is still on your arm." She pointed out, finger coming up to your upper arm to examine the scribbled numbers.

"What.. the.. fuck." You whispered, peering down to your arm that had been graffitied with what seemed to be sharpie.

"I don't think I've ever seen you like that before, praising him like some god." She rolled her eyes at the memory, though it was clear how invested she was in her daughters love life.

You stayed silent, trying your hardest to remember what she was talking about, really beginning to regret drinking that much.

"I think you were saying his name was.. hm.. Blade? Blair?" She pondered, chin tilted up in thought.

Oh..oh.

You remembered now, a total stranger that you quickly found yourself fond of. A gentleman that took care of you but also held humour that was unmatched, his charming personality & a quipster that drew you toward him. He had the ability to have fun without getting into deep shit, just by his interactive social skills and very graceful dance moves. Your night had flipped upon meeting him and you wondered if he had felt the same.

"Blaise." You corrected. How could you forget such a dulcet name such as his, how he pronounced your name, honeyed and smooth. Now his eyes were coming into picture, enchanting brown eyes like chocolate, the ones that get you addicted to on the first bite. Everything about him pulled you closer.
⇠═⇢

Your hands smooth out the top that clung tightly to your body, palms cupping your breasts to adjust them higher. You gave yourself a once over, satisfied with your look before digging into your small pocket of your pants, an eyebrow raised in confusion to why your lipgloss wasn't there.

"Here." Maddie (f/n) mumbled, thumb wiping the access lipstick off to perfect her lip look. She threw the lipgloss toward you, your hand catching it with ease and applying a quick coat to your lips.

Your lips puckered, eyes examining your work before contently leaning back.

You gather the small mess you'd made on the sink, stuffing them back into your purse before neatly tucking the purse away to your side.

"Before I loose you, I must thank you for keeping me company tonight." Maddie confessed, a small smile tilting her lips upwards.

"Are you thanking my presence right now?" You reciprocated her smile, hand reaching up to move the stubborn piece of hair that fell wrong from Maddies forehead.

"Yes?" She motioned your hands away, fixing it herself in the mirror.

"Don't get all sappy, you know I'd do anything with you." You said, fingers pinching her cheeks to which she slapped away again.

"Stop ruining my look!" She whined.

You barked out a laugh, receiving an evil side eye from her which only spurred you on more, you never cared what your laughter sounded like around her.

The familiar heavy synth beat caught your attention, the darker mood of lyrics and the smooth rhythm that always brought a wave of nostalgia to you.

"Ohhh this is my shit, I'll see you out there!" You announced, giving your friend a quick thumbs up before you scurried out of the bathroom, passing other women that were displayed in similar cute fitted dresses.

One of The Weekend songs was playing lowly, though you could pick up on the thumping tune anywhere. Call out my name.

This was your usual club you'd go to on a free night, though it was never this full. This was your favourite club for many reasons; the people, staff, the bar, but most of all the vibe.

Light smoke from the shitty smoke machine in the corner filled the large room, the deep & low colour of green that occasionally flickered to another colour created the whole mood of the club more seductive.

Drinks were being passed around to all, large clusters of people forming groups around the outsides whilst the inside mainly carried a large amount of people dancing.

You squeezed through waves of bodies only to be swallowed again once you had finally reached the dance floor. It seems you aren't the only one who is infatuated by the song.

Hips bumped into you in rhythm with the song, arms flailing around the air in glee.

Soon enough you synced into the motion, eyes closing to enjoy the atmospheric music.

Occasionally you were shuffled around, being shoved accidentally but you didn't mind, you were in a trance.

Your feet stumbled until you felt yourself stabilise, a warm hand planted on both your hips.

"You right?" A rough voice said from behind you, clearly they'd been singing or talking their voice away the whole night. It was slightly scratchy yet it still sounded honeyed and pleasant to listen to.

You hoped you wouldn't turn around to reveal a drunk man that would be way older than you and try his luck in drugging you.

"Yes. Why would you think otherwise?" You accused, a faint smile curling your lips as you turned.

Oh. Your eyes were besotted upon this stranger in front of you, his hands still firmly on your hips as if your knees were going to give out right then and there. (And thank god he still held.)

He chuckled and you weren't sure if it was because of your accusation or reaction to seeing him.

"Well you had me worried for a second, unless that's just how you dance?" He teased, an award winning smile decorating his radiant face.

A laugh escaped your lips, a genuine laugh that could not be forced.

"So what if it is how I dance, are you saying that you can?"

His smile remained, though a more mischievous glint in his eye became more prominent upon hearing you.

"How about you be the judge of that?" He suggested smoothly, a hand reaching to yours whilst the other rested on your hip.

You intertwined your fingers between his, pulling him in closer.

You had your fair share of dances, drinks and even hookups with strangers but never with a man this fine.

"Show me what you got then." You played along, swaying your hips to the slow beat of the music.

His eyes remained locked with yours never once drifting down, an act of respect because after all he was a stranger to you.

He tugged you along with him as he began to move you both around, swaying and twirling around.

"Loosen your back.." He told you, his voice dropping lower now that you were both in close proximity.

His hand slid from your hip to your back, gently guiding you around the cluster of surging bodies.

You giggled as he lightly pinched your back, making you finally give into the fluid motions as you both synced up.

His eyes captivated you, following your every movement. You were trapped, his gaze burning through yours. You had never experienced this amount of intensity before, it thrilled you to no extent.

"I will have to admit stranger," you began, twirling around his hand before you nestled yourself back against him.

"You are pretty good at this."

He scoffed behind you, hand running down your sides to rest on your hips once again. Your own hands joined him there, head rolling back to rest just on his shoulder.

"You know I'm better than just pretty good.." He whispered close to your ear, planing out his every move. Oh and he knew what he was doing, hot breath against your neck as your both swayed, thumb rubbing a soothing circle to your hip.

He was upset with himself, the fact that his self control was growing slimmer way too fast. He'd usually be doing this with drinks in his system, though tonight was a different night at the club.

His grip tightened against you once your hips swayed at a tantalising rhythm, a deep sigh emitting from him.

He spun you around again, this time a completely new expression planted on his face. Your eyes dragged down to his lips and that was all the confirmation he needed before he tilted down.

You lifted yourself to your tippy toes to meet him half way, a hand curling his white shirt by the collar. It was the little things like that, that made it easier for him to determine the type of person you were.

Warm lips met yours, a hand gently cradling the side of your neck. You appreciated his fingers not immediately threading through your hair to make a mess, you liked it to remain neat the whole night if possible.

He hummed into the kiss, lips moulding together perfectly.

People dancing around you both became a blur, just the two of you. Just two strangers making out on a random weekend at the club. Something about it excited you.

Your confidence heightened upon kissing him, he talked to you first, he initiated the dance, he kissed you. You wished you'd never wake up from this dream.

Your finger slipped down from his collar, slowly drawing down his torso toward the hem of his shirt.

It suddenly felt exceedingly hot, his own hands exploring your back to stomach whilst the other stayed softly to the side of your face to guide you against him.

He broke away for a split second to speak, breathing his words to your lips.

"Do I get your name?" Your lips were then connected again, savouring the warming sensation.

"Y/n... it's Y/n" You replied, speaking quickly before your lips were attacked again.

"Pretty." He murmured.

The hand that held your face moved to capture your jaw, squeezing gently to open it slightly then sliding his tongue in.

Your tongues tangled together, both breathing out a groan at the feeling.

He wanted to do this right, he found it disgusting shoving tongue down someone's throat at a party near black out drunk, teeth clashing and yearning more just to regret it in the morning.

"Do you do this with every girl you first meet at the club?" You pulled away. You had a somewhat friendly, taunting smile curled upon your lips.

Your cheeks were flushed a light pink, lips plumped due to the intensity of his against them, breath still catching up but never the less still looking perfectly gorgeous.

This is when he realised he didn't want a one night stand with you. He didn't want to be perceived as that guy who will try and get into your pants any chance he can get. He didn't yearn for your attention or touch, he yearned for a deeper emotional connection with you.

"No," he chuckled. "Not sober anyway." He felt obliged to be honest.

Your eyes soften to reveal a smile that can only be described as diaphanous. He thought it adored your features further, brightening the sparkle in your orbs and bringing the adorable crinkle on the corner of your eye.

He delicately tucked the fallen pieces of strands behind your ear, sighing at the decision he made to not take this further.

"How many drinks have you had?" He asked instead. His hands could not decide where they wanted to be, ending up sliding down to yours.

"None, you?"

With that he led you through waves of people, occasionally inhaling oddly flavoured smoke that blew in front of you.

"Neither, let's change that." He wore a cheeky smile, looking back at you.

"Read my mind." You agreed, revealing a more toothy grin.

You swerved across and through before you made an abrupt stop in an attempt to not hit his back.

Then being the gentlemen he was, he pulled one of the high chairs back for you, settling you down.

"Thank you kind sir." You nodded your head, hands smoothing out your shirts fabric once again, he'd crinkled it exploring around but you did not mind one bit.

"What are you feeling like to start you off?" He inquired, already waving the bartender over.

"Hm.. well I've been wanting to try something new." You felt good tonight, you'd normally play it safe with a bitter drink that made you out to be a more mature, sophisticated drinker but you felt adventurous after some recent exciting events.

"A Virgin Piña Colada for me please." You smiled sweetly, to which he nodded in approval of your taste.

"Same for me." He added, the bartender quickly going off to work.

"Copy cat." You muttered immaturely.

"You happen to read my mind!" He raised his hands up in defence.

"Ohh did I now." You snorted, a hand resting on the side of your face to hold it up against the little table.

You sat on the chair uniquely, one leg up while the other spread out because you argued 'it was the only comfortable way to sit'. He thought it was adorable even though he teased you about it.

Drinks arrived a lot quicker than you'd expected, staring down at it with adoration.

You always liked the look of the drink because it reminded you of when your mum whipped up banana smoothies for you in the summer time, adding whatever fruit to the side of the cup to make it seem luxurious.

You looked to the side, scoffing as your took a small sip from the curvy shaped cup. Of course his cup looked better than yours.

"So you were saying you're on break?" You continued the conversation, him placing the cup down with a hummed yes.

"Yeah I go to this school that does some pretty wacky shit.." he explained, picking the pineapple off of his cup and taking a chunk out of it.

"Right.. school that does wacky shit." You took another sip, eyeing him skeptically.

"Nah don't look at me like that, you wouldn't understand." This only made your eyes narrow further, an eyebrow raised upward in amusement.

"Oh he's got some sass now," you laughed when he nodded with a proud expression.

"He has. Your telling me you go to a normal school?"

"Not really, I'm done with school. Hence why this cup is in my hand right now?" You held the cup up to his face which you immediately regretted when he snatched the pineapple slice from the side of it.

"I was saving that!" You whined, looking at him with distraught.

He giggled at your serious emotional distress from the loss of the fruit.

"Woah hide me, my ex just entered the building!" You exaggerated a shocked face, a hand coming up to cover your mouth.

He quickly spun around to where you were looking, squinting to find who you were talking about but to no avail.

"Who? Where?" He looked back to you, gasping at you practically deep throating his drink.

"You did not have to take it that far." He grumbled, seizing his drink back.

You barked out a loud laugh, something that he found oddly attractive. It was contagious, his own lips twisting as a small chuckle left him.

"You were very invested, I take it as your the type of person to enjoy a good gossip session?" You guessed, enjoying the whole interaction between you two.

"I wouldn't say that, sometimes I just appreciate some drama." This peaked your interests, a leg crossing over the other one with a hand resting on your knee, full attention towards him.

"I say you tell me all your recent gossip from your 'wacky' school, I'm sure there'd be a lot hm?" You mused.

"Ohh your that type of person," he clicked his tongue, an intrigued smile against his lips.

"I happen to be a high school gossip girl at heart, so what?" You raised an eyebrow, swirling the straw around your new cocktail you'd ordered.

He remained smiling at your defensive remarks, respecting your stronger personality.

"Nothing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it..." he murmured, lifting the stronger scented alcohol to his lips.

You waited until he tipped down another large portion, setting it down next to his previous glass of Virgin Piña Colada.

"So basically.." he began, your expectant eyes convincing him to spill everything he knew from his peers and friends that he'd gathered.

This man was the biggest gossip. You were right about the wacky school being filled with dramas, your expressions changed every sentence he spoke. How does such a charming, well mannered person such as him attend a school as such and be sane. His friends were worse, he praised them just to drop the most diabolical things they did. Apart from some periods of time where you'd get distracted by the way his eyebrows furrowed when he spoke of someone he didn't particularly like, or the way his eyes drifted around your face unconsciously when he focused deeply, you listened very intently.

New cups joined your old ones, a collection of cocktails and beers creating a great mess in between yourselves.

You felt yourself becoming more and more affected by the liquor, giggling more and reacting to everything more dramatically than you usually would.

He seemed to hold his liquor a lot better than you but he stilled matched your energy, the two of you cackling loudly over the music.

"Pass me more sugar." You ordered, a hand out expectantly. You had ordered an overly bitter drink and your thought process to fix it was to keep adding packets of sugar until it was to your desired sweetness.

He snorted, leaning across to grab yet another packet of sugar. "Your making diabetes in a cup, not sure this is helping the taste."

"Sht, pass it here." You uttered.

"Yes ma'am." He handed you the packet, observing your concentrated face as you poured the sugar into the drink, swirling it around with the empty packet.

Throughout the night your chairs had magically gotten closer, his hand occasionally sitting on your lower back or slipping down to your thigh unconsciously.

You winced at the taste and the texture of the it, placing the cup away from your lips toward him.

He happily took it off of you, curious to see what you had created. He looked down at it, observing the grains of sugar floating around in the clear liquid.

"Be careful.. it's not for the weak." You moaned, taking a drink of his to try and get rid of the taste off your tongue.

He slowly brought the cup to his lips, tilting it back. His face quickly turned sour, eyebrows furrowed and lips tilting down in a frown. You just stared in awe.

"Fucks sake you weren't wrong." He admitted, noticing your drunken eyes latched to him. You were in a daze.

"I'll get rid of the taste." You said mischievously, leaning forwards to connect your lips once again.

He eagerly obliged, a hand bringing your body closer to deepen the kiss. It was slightly more sloppy than the last time, the alcohol spurring you on.

"You've got to stop making out with strangers." He chuckled raspingly but ultimately leaned back in for more.

You were right, your sweeter tongue circled with his odder tasting one but you were not one to shy away from exploring something new. The awful taste began to subside after a while.

You hummed in agreement, climbing closer to his chair and onto his lap. He wasn't too fazed considering the amount of absurd things the two of you had gotten up to so far this night.

His hand squeezed the back of your thighs, your lips in sync with the slow paced song playing in the background, faded but very bass boosted.

"Y/n.." he warned but all you focused on was his lips and the way he had said your name.

"What is it?"

He pulled away from your lips, a sympathetic smile on his face. You turned to a very awkwardly standing bartender 🧍‍♂️.

"Sorry, I did not mean to interrupt." He stumbled his words, a hand quickly up with an apologetic expression. "I was wondering if you two were done with drinks tonight."

You giggled at his nervousness, spotting the red tint on his cheeks.

"No, no it's fine. We'll take the bill now."

You huffed a short breath, reaching for the card you kept in your phone case before you were cut off.

This man gave you an unimpressed look, like you were stupid for wanting to pay.

He tapped his card to the machine, watching it approve before slipping it back to his pocket.

Your face lit up, arms wrapping around his neck in pure excitement. You had only ever read about these type of men but they were even better in person.

"Marry me," you demanded, pecking his lips."Please."

He barked out a laugh, rolling his head back before your eyes locked again.

"Ohh you are so drunk." He taunted, soothingly drawing patterns against your skin. He noticed your droopy eyes, your sluggish body slumped against him. He knew it was the end of the night for you.

"Tell me that when your sober, alright?" He began to stand up with you still latched to him, legs wrapping around his torso as he held the backs of your thighs.

"Yeah, yeah, kidnap me to your house I'll tell you in the morning." You whispered, a content expression staying to your face.

"I'm not doing that, y/n, I'd never take advantage of you like that." He emphasised certain syllables of your name, becoming seemingly addicted to saying the word. You couldn't think of a better sound to listen to.

"I know you wouldn't, your too fucking respectful."you praised, allowing yourself to be buried into him.

He scoffed at that, cradling you like the child you were acting to be at the moment. You felt dizzy but clung desperately to reality wanting to stay in this moment.

He thought it would be creepy to drop you off at your house for your mum to take care of so his next option was an Uber or taxi.

They were not too trustworthy but it seemed you didn't have much of an option here and he didn't have a car just yet.

He strides out the door, the cold air feeling incredibly nice against your skin. You sighed out a deep breath, a lazy grin spread across your face.

The busy city at night was convenient for times like this, his hand waving a taxi over.

The yellow vehicle pulled to the side, a window rolling down to reveal a busy looking man, probably exhausted out of his mind.

You were gently put in the back of the vehicle, strapped in firmly and kissed against the cheek delicately.

"I have to see you again, stranger." You said, hands holding to his just incase he slipped away too quickly.

"Blaise." He exposed, grabbing one of the sharpies that floated around the taxis floor. God knows where it's been but it was handy.

Blaise started to scribble numbers to your arm, softly guiding your every wobbly movement.

You observed his work, admiring it.

"Blaise.." you repeated with a melodious tone. It suited him, you found yourself repeating his name over and over into your head to imprint it to your brain, hoping you'd never forget.

"I've already got your number, this is just if you fancy texting first." He picked up on your strong personality, your independence and strongly driven attitude that made you demand for things or to be determined to get what you want always.

It wasn't usually perceived as a positive trait but to him, he saw it as a sign of strength and he admired you for it.

"How did you get my number?"

"We will meet again and we'll talk about this when your not shit faced, yeah?" He chuckled, giving your hair a soft pat.

"Better stick to your word, I wanna be wifed up." You smacked his hand away, emitting another laughter from Blaise.

"Alright, get home safely, I better go before your driver commits something against me." He gave the driver a quick smile, noting how annoyed the man looked.

"Till next time, Blaise."

"Until then.." he replied, slipping away from the door and shutting it.

He kept his eye on you until the driver pulled out and disappeared into the packing city.

⇠═⇢

"Holy shit what are you doing?" Your mother gasped, giving your arm a slight shove.

You had told her everything that happened, some details missed but unimportant to her.

"I don't know? Should I text him?" You suggested, looking around for your phone.

"Yes text him!" She said a little more loudly than you were both anticipating, eyes lighting up in excitement. "This is how me and your father got together."

She leaned back, now thinking about the night her love story was created.

"Found it." You grunted, pulling the phone through the small crack between your wall and bed.

You turned it on, staring at the screen for a few seconds before your mum joined you. She didn't say anything but you could tell from her face you knew what she was thinking. It was a proud expression mixed with anticipation.

You stared at the message a little longer, an enamoured smile curling your lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 674 12
πˆππ‚π‹π”πƒπ„π’: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
55.7K 518 40
Just oneshots and imagines of our favourite men on the planet!! My grammar and spellings won't always be great but I will try my very best I am writi...
71.9K 1K 44
Name says everything a lot of cute one shots of Mattheo Riddle, and don't give up after one cause these first are cringe but it gets better as you go...
414K 4.2K 30
Slytherin boys imagines. Includes: Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Tom Riddle, Regulus Black