Stuff

By chaseenina

"No know a wahm to unuh dutty artist bwoy ino" she said hissing her teeth. "All inna unuh mind unuh can get i... More

001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011

004

595 33 0
By chaseenina

**The Next Day**

6:30 am
Thursday November 12

Kaylynn Zariana Brown |18

Opening my eyes to find my phone. I found it just in time before the alarm could snooze for 5 more minutes. Cyaa believe jayquan call me and tell me seh fi come in today instead a tomorrow. Know how long me nuh get up dem time here pon purpose. Right now me tiad and cyaa bada ino. Sighing before getting out of bed completely. I made my way to my dresser draw to find something to wear.

"No waa wear nuh skirt nor dress ino. "

Rampaging through my draws I finally found a suit that I liked. Taking it from my draw and putting it on my nightstand. I made my way to the bed to spread it. Quickly clearing off the bed and spreading it. I went back to the night stand where i placed the suit. Picking it up I quickly placed it on my bed. Moving towards my dresser to straighten it. I did just so, picking up the moisturizing and hygienic stuff I needed to get ready I placed them on my bed. Checking the time on my phone I saw dat it was 6:53.

"Need fi guh bade and brush me stink mouth yah now."

Picking up my towel that was neatly fowleded in my draw, I also grabbed my toothbrush and phone. Turning to leave my room, I ensured to close my door quietly. Walking towards the bathroom I tried to be as quiet as possible. Unlocking the bathroom door, I stepped in and closed the door behind me. Stripping out of my clothes I stepped into the shower. Turning on the shower before going directly under the water to free up my tense body. Standing under the water for about a minute or so, I grabbed my rag and my body wash. Pouring some of my watermelon scented body wash on my rag before sodding it up. With that done I started soaping up my body.

~
~
~
~

I was finish bathing now and was on my way to my room. Pushing my room door and stepping through the door. I turned around to close it. Going in the direction where I left my phone, I checked the time to see that it was 7:18.

"Jesus Christ me go late ino"

Putting down the phone and rushing to put on my under garment. I ensured to moisturize my skin properly cz me know the AC go cold ino.

"...."

I was now dressed and was about to put on my shoes. After putting on my shoes i went to the mirror. Staring at myself for about a minute or so I decided to leave the room. Closing my room door behind me, i bumped into Shane.

"Yuh nuffi gone already?"

"Yes....and now me cyaa go get nuh taxi fi reach"

"Gimme a minute princess, me go carry u"

"Okie, thank you"

Walking away from Shane i headed down the stairs. I mind went to my car, it was at a garage and I wanted it to be customized for my sister's birthday. I was going to give it to her for her birthday. Reaching down stairs, I turned to see lee in the living room. Before I could say good morning she started bombarding me with compliments.

"Yuh look good ehh."

"The suit nyam girlll."

"Yuh nyam inna gray."

"A weh yah guh look so good?"

"Thanks, me ago up a Jayquan."

"Work yah go work?"

"Yes."

"Me want a picture a u suit."

"Aiite, come we go outside fi the better lighting"

"Come on nuh"

Making our way to the varenda. I stopped to allow her to pass me. Watching her walk infront me, I analyzed how her hips were getting big.

"Hip dem deh get so big"

"Stop watch me yah sadamite?"

"No but if me see sumn me go talk bout ih"

"Well see ah blind" she said while laughing.

"Chat to much tek ih picture, ahh stop waste me time"

"Soo pose nuh girl"

Posing a few times, before watching her snap each picture. After she finished taking the picture I took her phone and looked at the pictures.

"Why me look so dark yere so?"

"Me nuh know, but atleast no body nah go know a you"

Not having time to answer her, I watched Shane exit from the house.

"Fawud nuh"

Hugging my sister, before walking to where Shane was.

"If yuh aunty wake and me nuh come back tell her me a drop off browning"

"Ok"

Watching as lee went inside closing the verandah gate behind her. I made my way to Shane's car. Going in the car and putting on my seatbelt. Shane did the same. Watching as he put the car in drive. He drove through the lane we lived in until we were on the main road.

"Wah time yuh fi reach?"

"9:00"

"Aiite can tek one hour fi reach den"

"Yuh eat breakfast?"

"No"

"Aiite when me drop yuh off me go buy sumn fi yuh cz me nuh want yuh no later than you already are"

"Ok"

"Wah yuh go want?"

"Me nuh know.....me feel fi island grill"

"Aiite island grill it is"

"Yuh know wah me want already"

"Yea"

"...."

Ago listen likkle music till me reach. Connecting my earpods to my phone. I went to audiomack. Going straight to my bayka Playlist, I selected my favorite one stuff. Humming the song as it played in my earpods. Bwoy dissa song yah have a different type a sumn in deh. It have a buss fi real.

~
~
~
~
~
~

8:53
Jay's Studio and Records
Uptown Kingston 📍

Stepping out of Shane's car, I turned around to close the door.

"Soon carry the food come"

"Aiite and thanks"

"No problem"

As he said that he putted the car in what seem to be sport and blaze off the complex. Watching as he disappeared leaving nothing but smoke behind him. I took out my phone out my purse I checked the time to see 8:57. Late pon me first day how that look. Putting back my phone in my purse. I started walking towards the studio, I paused to gather my self together. Taking a deep breath I pushed the door open. Stepping through the door I say what seem to be a receptionist. Walking towards her I soon realize she was busy doing something on her phone. Sure know she nuh fi deh yasso pon dat ino. Clearing my throat before saying..

"Good morning miss, im here to see Mr Mayers"

"Mr Mayers is a in a meeting right now" she said before looking at me.

"And am sure he doesn't have time to waste on you as he is a very busy man"

First day and dis bitch waa test me faith.
Taking a deep breathing before pulling my phone from my purse. I quickly dialed Quan's number. Listening to the phone as it rang before he answered.

"Yuh downstairs?"

"Yes but wah oman down yah a gimme waa warm time bout yuh inna meeting and yuh nuh have time fimme blah blah blah"

"Aiite hear wah me a come down deh me self"

"Ok"

Hanging up the phone. And looking straight at the girl, Analyzing her features I soon realized she wasn't really pretty.

"Fake calling someone is crazy miss, like why would you do that"

"Nuh ansa her, a yuh first day...nuh mek dem know seh yah bad breed"

"Fada god wull me tongue please"

I soon saw Quan walking towards me.

"Kayla why yuh deh pon yuh phone?"

"Mr Mayers um.... I was just-"

"You were just nth, put up dat before yuh lose yuh job"

"Yes sir"

Yes man she nave nuh talk now. Affi shut up. Think she did say him inna meeting.

"Yuh deh yah a tell people me inna meeting before yuh send dem up to me... suppose a did one a we investor dem"

"Am sorry sir"

"I thought you said i was fake calling someone..." I said looking straight in her eyes.

"Am sor-"

"Yea you can keep that fake apology"

"Come on Lynn"

Taking one last look at her, I turned and followed Quan suite. Following him to an elevator, he pushed the button. Waiting for about a minute or so it opened. Quan stepped aside allowing me to go in first. Once we both were in the elevator he turned to me.

"A who carry you come?"

"Shane"

"Oh, can only imagine how he did a speed a come"

"Me seh worse me tell him seh a 9:00 me fi reach, ih man nuh stop a no red light.....me a wonda how he nuh get nuh ticket."

As I said that we both chuckled. The elevator open and he walked out, me following behind him. We walked down a hallway before he stopped at a door and opened it.

"Gwan in"

As he said that his phone started ringing. Going through the door, I saw a big office area. Turning to look at him, he took his phone from his pocket.

"Me ago tek dah call yerr Lynn, tidy up me desk fi me."

"Okay"

Watching as he close the door, I made my way to the desk.

"Why he desk so untidy"

"....."

It has been about 30 minutes I think. I was now finished tidying up Quan's desk. He was now in the room with me. Feeling my phone vibrate i took it out seeing that it was ringing I answered it.

"Me downstairs"

"Aiite me a come"

Hanging up the phone. I turned to Quan.

"Me a go downstairs fi me food from shawn"

"Aiite when you come back me show yuh round"

Only responding to him with a nod I quickly walked towards the door, before opening it and closing it behind me. Hope me memba me way ino. Making my way to the elevator a thought came to my mind.

"Suppose me lost"

Looking down I realized I had my phone with me. Thank God atleast me can call Quan if me lost. Pressing the button on the elevator I waited till it open before stepping inside. Watching it close, I took the chance to check the time 9:48. Feeling the elevator stopped I looked up realize people were coming in. I slipped through the crowd and made me way out. Walking towards the front door I looked at the lady from earlier and saw that she was busy typing on the computer infront of her.

"Cuh she to"

Pushing the door open I saw Shane with the island grill bag. Thank god all of a sudden me feel like me a dead fi hungry. Walking up to him, I gave him a quick smile. Once I was close enough he stretched out the bag to me.

"Thank you"

"Dat a ih least princess"

"Okay byee" I said waving at him.

"Lata"

Turning around to enter the building, I heard the engine of the car turned on. One thing wid Shane yuh go hear fi him car from a mile away. Entering the building completely I saw the girl staring at me.

"A weh the fuck she a look pon me fah"

Going straight to her desk I soon voiced my thought.

"A wah mek yah look pon me so"

Not answering she only looked straight at me and cutted her eyes.

"Shoulda drop out"

"Hope yuh eye dem drop out" I said before turning in the direction of the elevator.

"Fi waa not so good looking girl, she attitude stink tho"

Pushing the elevator button, it soon opened. People were coming out so i stepped a side allow them to leave. What a way the place full today. Realizing that everyone was out the elevator now. I stepped inside, it soon closed. As it closed I pressed the button to the top floor. About two minutes the elevator finally opened. Walking through the door I made my way through the hall way. Stopping at the office door I exited a few minutes ago. I knocked before opening the door. Seeing Quan sitting in his chair, I walked up to the desk before sitting around his desk. Opening the bag to see two boxes I opened the first one to see pork and festival.

"Want some?"

"No sah me nuh hungry"

"Okie"

Putting a piece of festival in my mouth. Ih taste good ehh. Nah go eat dis off stills.

"...."

Closing the box I quickly placed it in the island grill bag before putting it on the little table my purse was on.

"Ready a now?"

"Yea"

~
~
~
~

11:00 am

Ahzara Chyna Brown |16

Feeling wet kisses being left on my neck, I quickly opened one of my eyes.

"Xavi stop nuh"

"Time fi yuh wake up shy"

"Noo me still sleepy......what time is it by the way?"

Watching as he double clicked his phone screen.

"11:03"

"11:0- what?"

Turning in the bed before, getting up from the bed all together. I quickly made my way the dresser to look for my toothbrush and face soap. Finding them both I made my way to my bed to put on my slippers which where by my bed side. Upon putting them on I made my way to the door.

"Yah guh shy?"

"Bathroom."

Giving him that simple reply. I made my way to the bathroom. Knocking the door , I heard no one reply. Opening the door before closing it behind me. Sitting on the toilet, quickly relieved my bladder. Wiping my self before flushing the bowl. I went to the face bason to do my morning routine. Rinsing off my toothbrush before adding toothpaste on it. As soon as the toothpaste was added to my toothbrush I started brushing my teeth. Moving the toothbrush in different directions in my mouth, I soon rinsed out my mouth. Picking up my face soap and turning on the pipe. I placed the soap under the water before rubbing my hands on it. Realizing a good amount of soap was on my hands, I turned off the pipe. I placed the soap on the face bason before rubbing both hands over my face. Feeling satisfied with the amount of soap on my face. I turned the pipe back on before rinsing my face.

"Mek sure yuh rinse off yuh face good ino cz dah soap deh burn inna eye hot"

After rinsing the soap off my face, I teared piece of napkin to wipe my face. Quickly wiping my face, I heard the bathroom door knock.

"Somebody"

Disposing the napkin, I turned and open the door to see lee.

"Yuh finally wake"

"Weh aunty" Just said giving her a faint smile.

"She gone down a miss dennete."

"Ok"

Walking pass her, I soon reached my room. Pushing the door I saw my bed neatly spead and my outfit for today placed neatly on the bed.

"Aww he's sweet, it the little things that melt hearts"

"Xavi you didn't have to"

"I know but it the simple things that count"

He pulled me in a hug, before placing a kiss on my lips. He then started leaving wet kisses along the nope of me neck. He soon placed another kiss on my lips. This time I deepened the kiss by slipping my tongue in his mouth.

"...."

I soon pulled away from the kiss. Slipping away from his hold all together. I made my way to the bed to see what was there for me to wear.

"This outfit is soo cuteee" I gushed.

"Just like you ma"

"Thank youu"

"No problem shy"

"Wait were matching today?"

"Yes mama, I am going to rent a car as well as visit my mother today"

"Okay.....but what if she doesn't like me"

"She will love you shy"

"If you say so"

~
~
~
~

Pulling up my pants over my butt, before zipping it up and buttoning it. I picked up my blouse to put on. Putting the blouse over my head, xavi soon entered the bedroom.

"Nuh inna yhh clothes yet shy?"

"Not completely.... help me p
ut on me shoes please."

"Anything fi you ma, siddung pon ih bed properly and pass me yuh shoes."

Passing him the shoes, he took them from me. Before putting my assack infront my bed and sitting on it. He then placed my foot on his lap. Watching as he took a sock out of was of the shoes before putting my left foot in the sock. He then placed my foot in the shoes. Before he repeated the process on my other foot.

"Thank youu"

"No problem ma"

Taking my feet from his lap, i soon made my way to the dresser. Looking at the few perfumes I picked up my favorite one before spraying it a few times.

~
~
~
~
~
~

1:05 pm
Wentson's Car rental
Kingston📍

Fastening my seatbelt in the car xavi just rented, I analyzed the features.

"In here nice ehhh"

Seeing the car door open, I realized xavi was coming in the car. Watching as he got in the car and putted on his seatbelt. He then turn to me.

"Like ih ma?"

"Yea ih nice"

"Hungry mama?"

"Not really but me can get Starbucks please"

"Sure"

Giving him nothing but a small hum in response, I turned and started look through the window. Feeling a bit uncomfortable I turned and started looking at xavi.

"Yahh stare pon ih man ino miss"

Quickly looking away before he could realize that I was staring.

"Know wah mek me tek out me phone and watch tiktok"

On that thought i quickly picked up my phone and unlocked it. Going straight to tiktok, as it opened I heard bubble gum by valiant. Scrolling on tiktok for quite a while, i felt the car make an sudden stop. Looking up from my phone, to see a group of Kingston College sixth form students chatting while crossing the road.

"Lick dem dung now yuh get charged wid man slatter."

Kissing my teeth before putting my attention back on my phone. I soon felt the car turn, looking up from the phone I realized we were turning onto a plaza. Watching as he parked the car directly infront Starbucks, he then turned to me.

"The usual?"

"Yes, thank you"

"Aiite shy me soon come"

Side eyeing him without answering, he turned my face before pecking my lips a few times. Causing me to chuckle, he then looked at me before smiling.

"Yuh pretty ino shy and me love yuh yuh fuck"

"Me know yuh tell me all the times, I love you too"

Placing a small kiss on his cheek he then opened the door and left the car. Watching as he entered Starbucks, I could help but smile.

"My man's such a gentle man"

"....."

Looking up from my phone to see xavi struggling to open the door. I stretched across from my seat and opened the door for him.

"Thank you princess" he said handing me my drink and banana bread.

"Your welcome, thank you"

"Anything for you shy"

He then placed his drink in the center control. Watching as he putted his seat belt on and started the car. He then left the plaza heading towards his mother's house ig. Remembering that i didnt see browning this morning, i decided on calling her. Listening to the phone as it rang, she answered on the third ring.

"Weh yuh deh?"

"Am at work Zara, a wah happen?"

"Nuhn just did a check pon yuh cz me neva see you dis morning"

"Oh, you ok?"

"Yea u?"

"Yea, lata love u"

"Love you too."

Hanging up the phone, I took a sip of my drink. Checking the time on my phone I saw that it was 1:57.

"Xavi yuh nuh see seh a 2:00 alr?"

"Me realize, time a move fast yuh fuck"

"How long it ago tek fi reach a yuh mada?"

"Bout an hour or so"

"Okie"

Reclining the seat to get comfortable, I soon dozed off.

~
~
~
~
~
~

2:30

Kaylynn Zariana Brown   |18

Hearing the door being knocked I soon lifted my head from out the computer I was on.

"Come in" Quan shouted.

Looking at the door, it soon opened to reveal Bayka. Out a all a ih days dem him waa come a studio a today when me deh yah.

"It's call faith"

"No It's call the world a try set me up"

Looking back in the computer just as he could enter the room. He started complaining.

"Quan yuh need fi chat to dah gyal deh a ih front desk ino"

"Kayla again, dah gyal deh a work fi me fire her"

"So wait nuh yuh oman?"

"My oman?? me nave a oman."

"A wah gwan?"

"She nuh come to me bout, she think me woulda fall fi r and shit when from the beginning a we dealing me tell her me nuh want her"

"Oops- muma tek up artist man ahh cyaa manage"

Realizing i said that out loud, they both started looking at me.

"Look how me a draw attention to me self fada god"

"Me deven did memba seh yuh in yah Lynn"

Only giving him a smile before looking back in the computer.

"A who she?"

"A me likkle cousin"

"Oh, she nice though"

"Tek yuh eye dem affa her"

"Chill nuh me just a say sumn"

Zoning out their conversation, I checked the time, 3:04. Just couple more minutes to go then me can go home. Picking up my island grill box, I started eating what was left in it.

"...."

Getting up from my seat to dispose the box. I made my way to the garbage bin besides Quan's desk.

"Want nothing downstairs?"

"No"

Giving him a simple ok, I walked towards the door before opening it. Closing it behind me, I quickly walked to the elevator and pressed the button. As it opened I quickly stepped in, before pressing the button on the inside. Staring at nothing in particular, the elevator soon stopped. Allowing me to exit, walking towards the bathroom I saw that a group of girls were talking there. I made my way pass them, and went to relief my bladder. Wiping myself before flushing the toilet, I made my way to the sink before washing my hands. Washing towards the door, I heard no chatting.

"Thank God dem mussi gone"

Pushing the door before walking through it. I felt someone bumped into me. Realizing it was the girl from the front desk. I kissed my teeth and looked off.

"Dah fucking ediot gyal yah man"

First day and dah girl here destined fi me lick har inna har face. Realizing I was now standing infront the elevator, I pressed the button. Watching as it opened, I stepped in. Before I could press the button, someone rushed into the elevator. Pressing the button, I soon felt the elevator stopped. Walking towards Quan's office, I knocked the door before opening it. Ensuring to close the door behind me, I walked towards where I was sitting.

Unlocking the computer, I soon got back to what I was doing on it.

~
~
~

"Lynn yuh shift over ino"

"Me know a ih desk me a tidy up and sumn"

"Me did waa carry yuh go home but me nuh done wah me a do yet"

"Me can carry her" Bayka said reminding me of his presence.

"Up to you ino Lynn"

"Cause yuh nah go get nuh taxi fi now if yuh go inna uh sound, so is either yuh wait pon me or yuh mek he carry yuh"

"Umm"

"Nuh affi come if yuh nuh want me carry yuh"

"No it's fine I'll come"

Focusing my attention on what I was doing. I was soon finish.

"Ready now?"

"Yes"

Grabbing my purse and phone before walking towards the door. Turning around before waving at Quan.

"See you tomorrow"

"Yea tell mommy me a come look fi her sunday"

"Aiite"

Turning back around, I realized he had the door opened waiting for me to walk through. Walking through the door I heard it close.

"......"

Stepping through the front door of Quan's studio. I stopped and looked at him.

"See ih car yah" he said pointing to his car.

Walking along side him to his car. He walked around and opened the passenger side of the car. Gesturing for me to go in, I did just so. Watching as he walked around to the driver side and got in. We both putted on our seatbelt at the same time. Watching as he drove off the complex.

"Weh yah guh?"

"Have any idea where Quan mada live?"

"Ye desso yah go"

"Yes."

"Aiite, nah gimme yuh numba now"

"Why should I?"

"Because, yuh did say yuh go gimme Oh next time yuh see me"

"Dat a cz me neva expect fi see you back"

"Well yuh see me now, and ih look like yuh go deh see me more often."

Giving him a simple mhm. I gave him my number and connected my phone to my earpods. Going straight to audiomack and selecting my favorite song of his. I hummed as it played.

"......"

Realizing that he was turning in the lane that I lived. I turned my attention from my phone to him. He parked the car at my gate.

"Thank you" I said attempt to open the door.

"He lock ih door mam"

"Ah ih least dat, nah tell me yuh name?"

"It's kaylynn"

"Me go text yuh yerr" he said unlocking the door.

"Mhm"

Opening the door and closing it behind me. I walked around the car and walked into the yard. Pushing the verandah gate before going through it. I heard his car drove off.

______________
💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 8.4K 39
Jamaican Romance Book F R A G I L E ✍︎ "Yuh f*cking naive, wh...
28.9K 1.7K 17
(THIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTION) THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARTIST
3.5M 206K 118
"Mi nuh frighten fi yuh, honestly..." I spoke blatantly, a blank expression on my face as he only stood there smirking at me. "Never seh yuh fi frigh...
17.6K 1.2K 11
Mi hate the bwoy yessi but mi want him fi come mash up mi thick body