50 kids and A Oil addict Dad!

By SoniisSoni

Abandoned at this time Then, the doors of the meeting room burst open to reveal two (of my) kids standing th... More

The Meeting
Call From Pa
Dinner is served
Movie night
Planeride
Visitors
Office
4 Hours is Normal in America!
More Visitors
Freaking out
!NOT A CHAPTER!
Nightmares and Sleeplessness
Magnum Opus
Brotherly love/comfort
Race
Emails and Fights with Enemies
Hola Mi Amigo
Not a chapter
DC

The Capital is back and Arizonas pissed

369 11 26
By SoniisSoni

<DC pov>

I stepped off the airport and went into the parking lot to find my car. I quickly found it and started to drive home.

God, this is hectic.

I've known of the situation since it started. I know everything that goes on in that house.

I feel relieved to be back in the District of Columbia, my land. I feel bad for the states as they don't get to go to their hones often. But it's for safety. Now im not sure what the plan is with safety.

I pull in to the driveway, taking note of all the cars. I grab my luggage and enter our home using my key. I look about the same age as Delaware, so when I entered the countries in front of me, I looked confused.

Oh, and of course, it was the two countries that have wronged me.

"Who are you?" UK asked, snapping me out of my thoughts."Why do you have a key to my sons house!?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nice to meet you. I'm DC or District of Columbia." I introduced with a smirk . Canada looked like he was about to cry, and the UK...he looked the same as he did before.

"Are there any other secret children other than you?" Britain questioned

...

"Nope!" I replied, deciding dad's dealing with that one.

"Well, since you seem to be a celebrity to the states based on how they have been going crazy about you arriving, I'd like to request you tell them to stop being disrespectful." Britain said as Canada visibly cringed

"Dad -" He started

"Canada, they need to stop." Britain stated

"My condolences, Britain," I replied. "Where do you think they get it from?" I smirked, then strolled away. Britain looked pissed.

A win for me!

As soon as i stepped into the common room, I was circled in states. I gave everyone hugs and then put my stuff in my room. I then went to go find dad, who was in his office.

"Hey, dad." I smiled as I opened the door.

"Oh hey DC." He smiled back as he got up to meet me halfway. He hugged me. I hugged back. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, dad." I responded. "I also emailed all the reports from Virginia to you." I added.

"Thanks, could you help me with the seating situation for the drive to the meeting?" Dad questioned

"Of course, are you bringing everyone?" I asked as we sat down.

"I think so. I don't think I'll have them all in the meeting room, though." He answered. I nodded.

"Who will be in the room? Also, what's the venu so I can make a seating chart." I asked as I got multiple prices of oaper and colered pens.

"It's this place.." he said as he slid a paper to me. I flipped a page that had the seating arrangement. UN gave us seven chairs. "Me, you, Delaware, and Dixie are going to present, but then I can have three states switch through throughout the meeting."

"That sounds good, and you can introduce each one of us." I added."It'll also show how we are all just kids and our 'innocence'"

"Though I need an order." Dad stated,"oldest to youngest?"

"That sounds good." I replied."I'll write a map of the room, then I'll write out who's going where in the cars. I'll also get us plane tickets and buddy everyone up."

Dad nodded and then ruffled my hair "thanks DC."

I smiled. "Anytime, dad."

I decided to buddy everyone up for the plane tickets first.

Florida and Georgia

Alabama and Mississippi

Louisiana and Arkansas

South Carolina and North Carolina

Tennessee and Kentucky

Virginia and West Virginia

Pennsylvania and New York

Rhode Island and Maryland

New Jersey and Connecticut

New Hampshire and Massachusetts

Vermont and Maine

DC (me) and Delaware

Ohio and Indiana

Michigan and Illinois

Wisconsin and Minnesota

Missouri and Iowa

Texas and Oklahoma

Kansas and Nebraska

South Dakota and North Dakota

New Mexico and Arizona

Colorado and Utah

Wyoming and Montana

California and Nevada

Hawaii and Alaska

Dad and Confederate

Idaho, Oregon, and Washington got the three seater

After writing each pair of 2 (or 3 for the one group) there cards, I made the seating chart. I'm assuming UN made the one attached, but I just added how I want us to sit. With important things.

Beutiful, I know.

<Mexico pov>

Why on earth must America's house be so big!? All I'm trying to do is get to my room, but this hall is massive.

"¿México?" I hear someone say in Spanish. That's not right. I turn around, and i see a kid looking at me teary-eyed. Their flag had alternating red and yellow rays, and what looked like was a sun on blue with a star in the middle.

"Who are you?" I questioned. They smiled and then wiped their eyes.

They put their hand out and said "Hi I'm Arizona, the 48th state." I shook it hesitantly."I used to be part of Mexico, but after ya know...I'm American." She tried to explain. "I'm your child."

"Exscuse me?" I asked

"I'm your kid." They repeated.

"Holy shit." I replied,"But I'm confused..."

"You have more kids, too." Arizona informed

"What the hell....WAIT TEXAS!?" I exclaimed

"Yeah... it kinda sucks. You only know him." Arizona muttered."I think you should try to at least reconnect with Nevada and Colorado."

"Who...?" I questioned.

"Two of your 7 kids." They explained."Nevada seems to REALLY want to try to reconnect, and Colorado just seems intrigued."

"Oh.." I muttered. Wow, 7 kids... Is Texas the oldest?

I really wonder how Texas feels. Like, does he still call me papá? Or talk in Spanish? I really want to talk to him!

"I'm not too fond of the reconnect thing, but hey, I'll try for dad!" Arizona smiled

"How are all of you? I haven't seen Texas for a long time."

Arizona rolled her eyes "Well we've been good."

"Nice, I'm assuming you all can speak Spanish. Does Texas speak Spanish?" I asked.

"Yeah... we all do." They replied.

"Does your dad let Texas - You guys eat Mexican food?" I questioned

"Yeah." Arizona replied,"New Mexico really likes enchiladas."

"What about Texas-" I started before getting cut off

"GOD DAMMIT SHUT UP ABOUT TEXAS! he doesn't want to talk to you! But they do!" He shouted."I can't do this. I'm sorry I tried, you saw me try you should go find Nevada she's in the common room."

"Do you know where Texas is -"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She exclaimed then ran away while flipping me off.

What's her problem.

<Alaska pov>

"ALLY!!!!" I heard Arizona screech as she boomed into my room

"AHH! What's wrong, Ari??" I exclaimed. She then started to sob.

"I hate my dad!' She said as she sat by me. "He only cares about Texas and I love Texas but what the FUCK!" I rubbed her back.

"It's okay, Arizona." I said as she hugged me.

"I knew this would happen." She whispered."I told him to go talk to Nevada, but I regret it now. I don't want her to feel like this!"

Arizona and Nevada are really close. Partially because of...their similaritys.

"It's okay Ari..." I soothed "Let it out.."

It was a bad idea to say that.

"I FUCKING HATE HIM! HE SHOULD GO SUCK BRAZILS DICK!" She exclaimed

"What did Brazil do-?"

"AND THEY SHOULD MAKE 7 CHILDREN, AND ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE! FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

She then sobbed again.

-
Arizona a lot :>
1275 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 16.3K 145
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
621K 19.5K 111
[Not MY Story] OFFLINE Purpose. I possessed the wife of the Emperor, the mad villain of a tragic novel. After a while, when the evil Emperor looks t...
11K 877 31
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.8M 154K 89
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...