The First Immortal TVD x TW

Oleh XxLegacy214xX

This is the story of the First Immortal. A Spartan King cursed with Immortality and a bite to match. A hybr... Lebih Banyak

The First Immortal
Quick Question
Children Of The First
Biography
TEEN WOLF HAREM
TVD HAREM
THE ORIGINAL LOVE
The Pack So Far
Prologue
The First True Immortal
Origins
Teen Wolf Season One
The Betrayed One
The Boys Who Cried Wolf S1:E1
Second Chances S1:E2
Pack Mentality S1:E3
Magic Bullet S1:E4
The Kitsune
The Tell S1:E5
Heart Monitor S1:E6
Night School S1:E7
Stained Honor S1:E8
Wolfsbane S1:E9
Symbols S1:E10
Formality S1:E11
Code-Breaker S1:E12
Teen Wolf Season Two: Blood Bound
The Noble One S2:E0
Omega S2:E1
Shape Shifted S2:E2
Ice Pick S2:E3
Abomination S2:E4
The Platinum Queen
Venomous S2:E5

The Private Eye

1.2K 58 36
Oleh XxLegacy214xX

July 21st, 2008

As Beacon Hills continues to recover from yet another attack from an apparent Animal attack in the City of Angels a woman could be seen running from a three men in dark suits.

This woman is Kassandra Lebonaire, a private eye, and by all appearances she seems human but this woman is truly a form of Werewolf called a Cursed Wolf.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

"Give me a fucking break." Kassandra muttered as she ducked to avoid the bullets before she pulled out a stake and threw it into the chest of one of them chasing her using pin point accuracy.

"Stupid vamps." Kassandra growled as she ran into an apartment building while pulling out her phone and dialing a number.

Griffith Estate: Beacon Hills

RING. RING.

As Leon stood in front of his murder board studying the clues he had so far suddenly his phone rings to which he quickly answers only to hear gun fire.

"Leon it's Kassandra." Kassandra said into the phone as Leon grabbed his jacket.

"Where are you?" Leon asked as he dashed down the stairs and out on his shoes.

"Los Angelas. Colonial Apartments. West Side." Kassandra stated before Leonidas hung up and dashed out the door causing the door to fly open and slam against the wall.

Los Angelas: An Hour Later...

Leon POV:

After making it to Los Angelas I quickly made my way over to the West Side of the city before I arrived at the Colonial Apartments where I caught a scent of blood and after following the scent it led me to a basement where I found Kassandra pointing a gun at me before she sighed in relief as she lowered it.

"Thank the Gods it's you." Kassandra said as I softly smiled before I bit into my wrist and held it out to her in which Kass quickly latched and drank my blood before letting go after feeling her wound was healed.

"How come every time I come looking for you your bleeding?" I asked as Kass smiled at me as she tucked her gun in the back of her pants.

"I'm just lucky I guess." Kassandra stated as I chuckled.

"So are you going to help me deal with these guys or what?" Kassandra asked as I smirked before I started walking towards the exit.

"I was just waiting on you to ask." I stated as I walked out the door with Kass following after me.

"Yeah whatever smartass."

As night descended upon the City of Angels Kassandra and I could be seen sitting in the edge of a rooftop looking down upon Kassandra's attackers watching as they entered an upscale hotel.

"Who are these guys?" I asked as Kassandra shrugged.

"No idea. They just came into my office demanding I spy on you for their boss." Kassandra stated as I arched a brow before I turned to Kassandra.

"What boss?" I asked as Kass turned and saw my curious look.

"Some old guy named Viktor." Kassandra stated causing me go stock still at the mention of that name.

"You know this guy." Kassandra stated as she moved in front of me and grabbed my face.

"Hey, Talk to me tell me what's going on?" Kassandra asked as I sat down on the edge of the roof.

"Viktor is someone I thought I killed a long time ago." I stated as Kassandra gripped my hand.

"I'm guessing there a lot of history between you two." Kassandra stated as I growled while my eye glowed red with the veins bulging under my eyes.

"He took everything from me." I stated as I pulled out my pen and clicked the side causing it to reform into my sphere.

"Leon?" Kassandra called out as she took a fearful step back.

"None of them will make it out alive." I stated as I jumped from the roof before I landed in a roll into the ground before I took off into the hotel where I found the goons entering an elevator to which I quickly dashed inside and reformed my spear due to it not being able to fit.

"You!" Vladimir exclaimed as I gripped his throat while he snarled before I swiped my clawed hand against the throat of the second goon causing her head to fall off her shoulders before I plunged my hand into the chest of the third goon and ripped out his heart causing him to fall over desiccated and dead.

"You always were a good little dog." I growled as Vladimir clawed at my arm trying to get me to release him while I pressed my bloodied claw against the emergency stop causing the Elevator to stop moving.

"Where's Viktor?" I asked as I tightened my grip on Vlad's throat making him gasp.

"I-I won't t-tell you anything." Vladimir groaned out making me squeeze his throat before I flipped him over my shoulder and slammed him on the ground making him groan as I grabbed his arm and twisted behind his back.

"Where is Viktor?!" I shouted as I gripped his twisted arm making Vladimir scream in agony.

"I can't. He'll kill me." Vladimir exclaimed making me growl as I snapped his arm making Vladimir scream.

"And what do you think I'll do to you?" I asked as I pressed my foot down in his head while Vladimir kept gripping my foot trying to move it with his one good arm.

"He's not here, but he's coming and when he gets here you're dead." Vladimir stated as I chuckled making Vladimir gulp.

"You can die now knowing Viktor will be joining you soon." I stated before I lifted my foot and stomping down on Vladimir's head making his skull splatter all over the walls of the elevator.

After killing Vladimir I couldn't help but stare down at the blood on my hands with sigh knowing my betas wouldn't have like this before I clicked the emergency button causing the elevator to start back up to which after a couple more floors the doors opened and I walked out leaving a bloody mess in the elevator for someone else to clean up while I quickly dashed away back to Kassandra.

"Leon?" Kassandra asked as I appeared in the rooftop covered in blood.

"It's finished. You shouldn't have any more problems." I said as Kassandra walked towards and wiped the blood off my face.

"You know if you keep coming to my rescue I'll have to buy you dinner." Kassandra said making me smile which put a smile on her face as well.

"I need you to do something for me." I stated making Kassandra smirk as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"And what's that?" Kass asked as I smiled while I combed my fingers through her hair.

"I need you to find Niklaus Mikealson." I stated making Kassandra taking a deep breath.

"If you want me to do that then you're gonna have to do something for me." Kassandra stated as I smiled.

"And what's that?" I asked as Kassandra kissed at my neck.

"A long time ago you made me a proposition. I'm ready to say yes." Kassandra said with a smile as my eyes glowed.

"Are you sure? There's no going back after this." I asked as Kassandra nodded before I bit down into my wrist and put it at her mouth causing my blood to pour down her throat while I closed my eyes and focused on pouring some of my Alpha spark into my blood causing small red veins to appear in the streams of blood that was pouring down Kassandra's throat.

"You ready?" I asked as I pulled my wrist away causing Kassandra to smirk before she smashed her lips against mine causing a small make out session to take place.

"Now I'm ready." Kassandra stated to which I nodded before I swiftly snapped her neck killing her, but before she fell I caught her in my arms to which I picked her up in a bridal carry.

"Don't worry Kass, I've got you." I stated as I smiled down at Kassandra before I dashed away to the darkness of the city.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.9K 279 16
Alex is a girl who wanted a life where she could escape her fears and darkness. She has been running since her parents were killed. What happens whe...
13.7K 143 30
[[[UNEDITED]]] Niklaus, the King, My King, My Sire, My Leader, My Lover. All things I call him. Niklaus Mikaelson is the reason I live today, and I a...
243K 3.3K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
133K 3K 33
MOONDUST | ❝ Shall we bond over our deadbeat fathers.❞ • in which Miracle Camille McCall, the girl who grew in the middle of lies, disc...