DMITRIY

By lirio_blanco-lily

He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everyth... More

Synopsis
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chapter -14
✨My books and poetry page✨
Chapter-15
Chapter -16

Chapter -10

104 4 2
By lirio_blanco-lily

*not edited

As Aria opend her eyes the first thing she saw was the white wall infront of her . She try to understand what was happening , trying to figure out her surroundings . She noticed the unfamiliar room and then her hand that had a bange on it. She was puzzled . Her mind was blank at the moment.

Suddenly she heard a gentle knock and then an unfamiliar face walked in .

" Good morning dear . How you feeling now?" the person looked kind as she asked the question with a motherly smile on her face.

She still hasn't replied when Maria came near her as she was holding a try on her hand .

" What happened dear ? Is there something wrong? Do you perhaps need something?"

" Wh- wher am I ? " She asked instead.

" Your in .." Maria doesn't know how to reply to that as Dmitriy warned her not to say anything.

She was stumbling upon her words when Cody walked in saving her .

" Ma'am. Your in our safe house right now ." He answered.....

" Wh-waht happened.. is .. Where is Teddy ?" She asked as her eyes watered.

She needs her brother. Where is he ? Why he isn't here yet ? All the things from the previous night making her uncomfortable in this unfamiliar place .

Atleast Seeing Cody she somehow got the idea that they wasn't able to take her . She .... Is going to be okay right ? Her mind was filled with many questions and mostly she needs her brother.

" Sir will be here in two days . " Cody said but his reply made her more sad . Seeing the look on her face he hurriedly said -

" But don't worry ma'am, sir is on the line . He wants to talk to you ."

She whipped her eyes and held out her palm as Cody gave her the phone.

" Aria , babysis ? How are you feeling?" Xavier asked . He understands what is going on inside her head .

" Teddy . I - I .." her voice broke. She wanted to be strong but this current fears and anxiety wasn't helping her at that moment.

" Hey , hey .. it's okay Aria . You're my strong baby right ? Just take a deep breath. .. there there .. it's all good . " Xaver was feeling terrible hearing her cry . If only he wasn't Stuck here .

" Aria . Listen okay? . I'll be there in two days. I'm coming there soon. You are in a safe place right now. Nothing will happen. Till I get back stay there and listen to Cody okay? . Take care of you and take the medicines on time . " He try to make her understand .

She nodded at him forgetting that he can't see him but then realising she hummed at him .

" Please hurry . I'm not liking it here . " She said .

" I know dear . I'll hurry back . Just take care and don't think too much..."

And with some more talks and him trying to make her smile he finally ended the call .

Aria gave Cody his phone back saying thanks. He nodded at her leaving the room after that .

" I suppose you are hungry ? " Maria said as she helps her up .

She took a moment and then said yes. With some help she walked inside the bathroom and did her business.

She looked at herself in the mirror and saw she was wearing a big tee with shorts . She frowned at that. Shrugging off her shoulders she then brushed her teeth with the new brush that Maria gave her and then washed her face .

" What's your name ? " Maria asked when she was eating her breakfast. She didn't realize she was famished until the smell of pancakes hits her nose.

" Aria ." She replied back.

" That's a beautiful name dear . You can call me mearia . I work here . If you need anything you can come to me okay ?
Dont be afraid. " She said taking the dishes as she had finished her food and took her meds .

Aria smiled and said okay . Maria then left her room leaving her with her thoughts.

Aria noticed her phone was beside her but there was no network on it. Strange she thought.

As she has nothing else to do she decided to go out. She saw the beautiful garden and thought that it wouldn't't be a problem to go there right ? A little hesitant to do that but the curiosity got her as she walked outside .

Walking through the corridors she saw how classy the house is . It was modern and with all these indoor plants it was looking very beautiful . She looked outside through the big glass doors and saw the magical looking surroundings.

With little steps she went near and opened the door and it takes her to the fireplace which was outside. It was sunny and warm today. She smiled happily. It wasn't that bad she thought. At least this place is beautiful.

" Sir ....?"

" It's okay Maria. You can do the other things I'm making the breakfast." Dmitriy dismisses her as he flips the pan and there's a delicious looking pancake was ready .

He very carefully put all the things on the plate along with some blueberries and then ordered Maria to take it to Aria's room , upstairs .

When he last checked upon her she was still sleeping. It was currently eight in the morning and she needed to take her meds. He specifically ordered his maid to not come back until making sure Aria finishes her breakfast and takes her meds . And Maria did as she was told.

He called Cody and he was already there. He figured she needed to see some familiar faces as this environment was all too new . And as per instruction Cody called Xavier.

As it was Sunday morning he doesn't have to go to office but TE needs some matters to handle but he postponed it .

He decided to go to his office to do some work , he was doing it until something caught his attention. Well more like someone caught his attention.

From where his office was it gives a allround view to the garden surrounding the area. He saw as she set beside and was playing with king .

She was still in his shirt that he gave her to change and obviously she doesn't know about it . Why this hide and seek....?

As she continues playing with his dog , she looks happy . And he is also happy to see her like this . He never want to see her again at that condition. It pains him seeing her tear stained face with fear written all over it.

She needs to be happy like a little bundle of happiness she is . His little Princess. Well possessive much ? .. He doesn't care . It's enough he thought. It's been long he stayed away for her . This time ... This time he'll not let her go .

His eyes stayed glued on her . Her face radiating innocence , she's adorable yet so captivating with her beauty that she don't realize she hold . 'Fuck.... '

He cursed at his sudden sinful desires to kiss her hard and take her breath away. To hold her , to claim every inch of her body . To just make her his and his only ..... He shook his head and smirked.
He thought if she one day found out his imaginations about her she will make a run for the hills . She's still so innocent and that makes him more possessive about her . Knowing she's still hasn't been tasted the dark passionate side of love makes him excited. Well how does he know?

Well at first it was only for her safety that he needed to check her background but then soon she was becoming his addiction. The forbidden fruit that he is getting addicted to . Suddenly he needs to know everything about her ...

His thoughts got cut off when he noticed she suddenly tripped and fell . He was ready to go when he noticed Cody came rushing and he helped her . He gently held her as she might have got a cut on her knees.

He clinched his fists . There was a sudden anger that came rushing as he continued to watch. Hell ... He is not liking it . Not one bit ......

He needs to stop !

'What are you doing Dmitriy ? Did you forget why you decided to stay away from her in the first place ! '
But then his consciousness said and he stopped himself. He turned around and took a deep breath.... Counting to ten but it wasn't helping. He stood up . Got his phone and stormed out of there ....

To be continued..........

Hey there my loves . How you all holding up these days?
Hope everyone is doing fine and taking care of yourselves.

I hope you all are enjoying my book so far .
Keep voting and I will see you again with another update.
Till then your author saying
Adíos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 324 32
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...
4K 139 12
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐨 is back, healthier, and happier (sorta). She spends her life walking and running the streets of New York City...
37.8K 626 51
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
93K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...