My Duckling - Lucifer x Fem...

By lesbiansforlucifer

The day after you have joined the Hazbin Hotel, was the day that the King of Hell, Lucifer aka Charlies fathe... More

𝟐 . 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟑 . 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝟒 . 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊
𝟓 . 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟔 . 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌
𝟕 . 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝟖 . 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

𝟏 . 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

3K 55 60
By lesbiansforlucifer

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I walk down the stairs of the Hazbin Hotel for my first day of staying here. I see Charlie and Vaggie in the lounge area, with Charlie going crazy about how the hotel isn't working and Vaggie trying to help her calm down.

I turn my head towards the bar to see Angel, Husk and Sir Pentious having a conversation with Husk drinking a whole bottle of cheep booze in the meantime.

Not sure where to go, I sit down of the stairs out of boredom. I start to realize that everything is decorated as if someone important is visiting. One banner is spread across form each side of the fence upstairs infront of me that says "WELCUM DADDY!"

"Who the hell is visiting? It could be one of Angels people that he fucked but I don't think we would decorate for that." I thought. I stand up and walk towards Charlie and Vaggie.

Y/N - "Hey uhh, Charlie?"

She turns around to face me.

Charlie - "Hey Y/N! What do you need?"

Y/N - "I don't need anything but I was just wondering. Who's.. visiting?"

I ask pointing up to the long banner hanged up on the fence. She looks up to the banner and I can see her eyes glimmer a tiny bit.

Charlie - "Oh! My dad is visiting the hotel!

Vaggie - "And we also wanna make a good impression so we can get a meeting with heaven."

Y/N - "Wait, didn't you already have a meeting with heaven?"

I question them. Charlie has already told me that they tried to talk to heaven so they can have an agreement that includes the hotel redeeming sinners. But that meeting ended when they decided to cut the extermination day time in half.

Charlie - "Yeah, but that was with Adam. But this time, we are gonna try to go to the top!"

My eyes widen in shock. "Theres no way that gonna happen, right?" I thought before speaking again.

Y/N - "Is that even possible?"

Vaggie - "We're not sure yet, but we're gonna try no matter what."

They look confident with trying so Ill support their decision. I smile at them and decide to walk over to the 3 over at the bar.

Y/N - "Hi guys."

I say, taking an empty stool from the bar and sitting on it. Angel and Sir Pentious look towards me and give me a small wave.

Angel Dust - "Hey girl, how are ya?"

He asks drinking a small glass of wine.

Y/N - "Better than yesterday."

TIMESKIP TO A FLASHBACK

Y/N - "ANGEL GET BACK HERE OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

I yell out to Angel while I chase him down the hallway since he has my sketchbook.

I'm not a big fan of people looking at my sketches since I'm new to drawing and I would usually say my drawings aren't very good. Plus I am NOT ready to show them my drawings and Angel had to ruin that, especially since I met them today.

Angel Dust - "YOUR DRAWINGS ARE GOOD! I WANNA SHOW THEM TO THE OTHERS!"

Y/N - "WELL I DON'T WANT YOU TO!"

Angel reaches the stairs and walks down waving my sketchbook in the air.

Y/N - "ANGEL! Have you ever learned what PRIVACY IS?!"

I yell at him, gripping the railing of the stairs trying to collect my breath from running. His response is him just shrugging his shoulders which makes me even madder.

Y/N - "Oh you motherfu-WOAHHH"

I end up slipping off my feet and falling down the stairs drastically. The other run towards me while I just lie there in pain.

Charlie - "Oh my god Y/N! Are you alright?"

Vaggie - "Are you okay?"

The others crowd around me asking me if I'm alright which I'm not. I try to get up onto my feel but end up falling down again.

Y/N - "Fuck.. that hurt. Yeah, I think I'm fine."

I say finally getting back up on my feet. Charlie wraps one of her hands around my shoulder to keep me stable. I look at Angel with my sketchbook still in his hand. He lends out his hand with book and gives it to me.

Angel Dust - "I'm sorry."

Y/N - "It's alright, it's not your fault that I fell down anyways, I'm just clumsy."

He nods. He also gives me a soft smile and I give him one back.

TIMESKIP TO THE TIME BEING

Husk - "Yeah, I can tell."

I roll my eyes playfully in response. Husk makes me a drink and passes it to me which I accept it. I start to take tiny sips of it.

Y/N - "I'm guessin y'all know about Charlie's dad visiting."

Sir Pentious - "Yeah, we tried making cookies but they dont look good."

While he talks, he pulls out a tray of badly made cookies with red drizzled chocolate on them.

Y/N - "Well.. They look, alright."

Angel Dust - "They're bad, aren't they?"

Y/N - "I never said that!"

Husk - "Sure you did."

He take a sip of his cheap booze from the bottle and then he places it back down the table.

Husk - "Have you seen Alastor or Niffty by chance?"

Y/N - "Nope havent seen them."

Sir Pentious - "Niffty would be here before me so I'm suprised that shes no-"

He got cut off from a knock at the front door. We all turned towards the sound, seeing Alastor and Niffty walking down the stairs in the meantime.

Charlie - "HE'S HERE!"

She yells out. We all scramble out of our seats and rush to the middle of the lobby. Alastor takes his time and walks towards the door, standing next to it.

I stand to the side of everyone while waiting for Charlie to open the door.

Charlie - "Okay guys, we got this."

Charlie opens the door to see her dad, aka Lucifer with a wide grin on his face.

Lucifer - "CHARLIE!"

Lucifer rushes over to hug her daughter, basically squeezing the breath out of her. He lets go of her after a few seconds while she prepares for the introduction of the hotel

Charlie - "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

Multiple confetti poppers go off behind her as we try our best to show a great first impression. Lucifer looks around, passing us a few times while talking about how the hotel looks okay.

Charlie then dragged Vaggie over to her father to introduce her to him.

Charlie - "Dad, this is Vaggie, my girlfriend."

Lucifer - "Oh my god! Its nice to meet you!"

He went up to Vaggie and hugged her. Vaggie was shock by the sudden contact but hugged back for a second before letting go.

Charlie walked over to me, Angel and Sir Pentious with Lucifer, introducing us to him.

Charlie - "And here we have Sir Pentious, Angel Dust and Y/N, our guests!"

Sir Pentious ends up freaking out and screams out something and falls onto the table, Angel tries to seduce him somehow and I just stand there awkwardly and wave at him, with him waving back in return.

While Charlie introduces Lucifer to the others, theres a hard knock at the door. Everyone turns in the direction of the door.

Y/N - "I'll get it."

I walk over to the door slowly and I stop in my tracks since i hear.. familiar voices outside. I listen closely and my eyes widen when I find out who it was.

??? 1 - "Christ on a stick, how fucking long does it take for one to open a door?!"

He yells loudly. He has a boldish voice i could say.

??? 2 - "Sir, just have paitience. They'll open up soon."

This guys sounds old but at the same time he dont.

??? 3 - "Yeah! I bet they will open up any minute now!"

She sounds like a country person with the accent.

I start to back away from the door while the others look at me confused.

Charlie - "Are you okay Y/N?"

She asks me worried. I look at them with a frightened look before taking a quick glance at the door before running off into the hallway upstairs.

WHY THE FUCK IS I.M.P. HERE?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.8K 17
The reader ends up in the underworld due to a magical spell going awry so, she heads to the Hazbin Hotel where she meets the whole HH gang but, she c...
277K 7.3K 40
"I love you so much that it hurts."
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
11.5K 307 15
You've established yourself as a member at the Hazbin Hotel, but are soon faced with sharing the hotel with someone who you've met in the past, Lucif...