Is it wrong to be a little fr...

By Browhatthefu-

So 16 year old you gets his shi wrocked by a bus, and now you're in another world, wow. Easy concept. rights... More

Familia's have baddies! (insert lip bite)
POWER!
Wow...what a scene...
Murder on my mind.
I'm kinda OP.
Boss fight+
Bugs bunny is level two.
Celebration
What's happening to me?!
Floor 18
Goliath.
Some Filler
Im rewriting this.

Wow, new world. Yippe.

1.8K 41 39
By Browhatthefu-

"Wow. I really loved that gaming session!"

A boy no older than 16 was sitting in a chair infornt of a monitor, his voice was dead and his eyes held no emotion either, can you blame him? He had just been called the N-word multiple times, the reason? He talked. No seriously that's the reason.

"Y/N!!!! WE NEED MILK!!!"

That was his mother screaming at him to go to the grocery store to get milk and make it back, unlike a certain someone.

"ON IT!"

Y/n stood up walked out of his room and took the keys and his wallet and went outside to get milk.

After awhile he finally reached his destination.

"Why was that such a long walk?"

Walking in he was met with you're average super model cashier who smiled at him, in response he smiled back.

Getting the milk, he went and paid for it.

"Hi, I'd like to pay for the milk."

The cashier just looked at him weirdly.

"Who says it like that?"

"I do."

"Ok."

The only conversation carried out, the rest was just them in silence with the only noise being made being a *beep*  as she beeped his shi (I don't know what It's called)

He walked out and looked at his phone seeing he got texts from his friend about how bad shoko from jjk was, while crossing the street he texted back that she was bad.

*BEEP!*

"The fu-?"

*CRASH!!!!*

There he was laying on the middle of the street after being hit by a fucking bus.

The bus driver ran out and ran to him, checking on him.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!?!"

Y/n could only stare at him in disbelief.

"D-do I-I look ok-okay!?!"

Blood was running out of his nose  and soon his mouth, as the bus driver was calling an ambulance, Y/n slowly found himself slipping, and eventually his eyes closed.

His eyes snapped open, he was falling.

*Bam!*

He landed on a bed.

"Sup...?"

He looked and saw a man right next to him, just staring.

"Hi."

Looking around him, he saw that he was in sometype of room, that looked scarily similar to his, he even thought he was in his room.

"Where Am I?!"

"In you're room."

"No it's not!"

"But it is?"

"Then why is my booba mouse pads booba smaller?"

The man stared at the boy surprised and weirded out, surprised by his observational ability amd weirded out that he probably memorized his booba mouse pads booba amount?

"Enough of that."

The man snapped his fingers and they were both sitting in chairs, the man in a throne and the boy on one of those plastic birthday chairs.

"So you're probably wondering what's happening."

"You're getting is-"

"Isekai'd."

The man just stared at him and slowly nodded.

"Okay-"

"So how's this gonna work??"

"Easy, boy. We will be spinning wheels for everything."

"I...don't get to choose?"

"No."

The boy just frowned.

Two large wheels appeared behind the man.

"Are those the wheels?"

The man looked at him dumbfounded.

"No they're just for show."

"Ok."

"Of Course They're The Wheels!."

"Oh..."

The wheels both had large words floating above them, one stating "Wheel of world." The other being "Wheel of power."

Both the wheels spin and land.

Wheel of world: Danmachi

Wheel of power: Esdeath

"Not bad for a world or power, young blood."

"Yeah, one slight problem..."

"What?"

"I haven't watched The Danmachi anime..."

"That's okay, atleast you know Esdeaths po-?"

"I don't, who is that??"

"How is that possible? The Wheel of power takes only abilities from shows a person's watched?"

"Well who are they?"

"It's a woman, and antagonist from akame ga kill, and how don't you know? You're info states you've watched it."

"I may or may not have only watched episode one."

"Well shit."

A weird ring goes through the air as the man takes out a phone from nowhere and answers.

"What? Why? Why is this kid special? You can't tell me?!....fine I understand."

He ends the call and looks him up and down.

"You're fucking lucky."

"What?"

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm supposed to give you some wishes."

"Cool."

"I'm only giving you two."

"That's fine."

"Well what do you want?"

"For my first wish I want a system, like in those manga and novels."

"Easy, next?"

"And for number two, and seeing as I have no clue who esdeath is, I wish for full skill/control and knowledge on her abilities."

"Easy."

A small circle forms around y/n, amd starts getting bigger.

"Before I go..."

"Hmm?"

"I just want to know a little about Esdeath, even if only a little, mister what did you think of her??"

"Smash, next question."

"Wat?"

The circle shoots a purple beam upwards, leaving no sign if the boy.

*Somewhere outside Orario*

"Where the fuck am I??"

"Hey, you!"

Y/n turns around and sees a guard run up to him, his response? Point at himself and make sure he's speaking to him specifically.

"Yes, you, are you alright?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, me and another of my colleagues were standing guard at Orarios entrance and then heard a sudden explosion, and when I came to inspect the impact crater you're all that's here."

Looking around him the boy could only think about how they could've got him here in a more subtle way.

"Yeah, I'm okay. More than okay actually."

"I see. That's good."

The guard then walked him to the entrance of Orario while talking to the boy.

"So are you here to be an adventurer?"

"...yeah, sure."

The boy answered having absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Only thinking one thing.

'What is bro yapping about?'

As they arrive, they get stopped at the gate by the other guard.

"Oi, entrance fee."

Y/n slightly gulped and started searching his pockets, hoping that man gave him some money.

The og guard seeing Y/n struggle decided to be a bro and handed some Vali's to the other guard.

The second guard was surprised but still made way for them to enter.

"Okay, so kid, just walk around town, you'll find the guild eventually!"

"Thanks so much sir!"

The guard nodded as y/n walked into the streets of Orario.

After awhile of walking and I mean awhile, he finally came across a huge building with people walking inside wearing armor and weapons, and Y/n being an empath thought that might be the guild, he walked past a poster, and somehow read it, but chalked it up to the Man  giving him the ability to read their language possibly even write it.

Walking in he saw a bunch of woman and men? Sitting/standing behind counters.

He walked to the nearest one who happened to be an elf? (🙏)

"Sup."

"..."

"It's a greeting..."

"Oh...hi."

"I'm here to register as an adventurer."

"Are you in a familia sir?"

"Haha! Of course..."

'What the fuck is a familia?!'

The elf looked the teenager in his eyes, being able to tell he was having an immense mental battle.

"Familia's are a group made up of adventurers and supporters headed by a god or goddess."

"The no."

The boy had started smiling.

"You need a familia before being able to register."

He walked out of there and aimlessly walked across the city before walking past a stand with a mirror, where he saw a tattoo on his chest.

"The fuck?"

He was shortly after chased away by the stand owner after they realized he wasn't gonna buy nothin, and was just looking at himself in the mirror.

"Oh yeah..."

He had just remembered that he wished for a system, and mentally thought. 'Status'

~

Y/n L/n

Male

Title: none

Level: 0

Hp: 134
Mp: 45
STR: I0
VIT: I0
DEX: I0
AGL: I0
MAG: I0

Skills:

Cryokinesis:

Ability to manipulate ice.

Mahapdama:

Allows user to freeze time.

Ice cavalry:

Create an army of ice soldiers, max amount is 1000.

Ice commander in chief:

Use all stored energy from Ice cavalry and enhance you're power, releasing it all into the atmosphere, creating an ultimate winter capable of engulfing landmass as big as an entire continent.

~

"Holy shit..."

'These abilies are clearly overpowered. Wishing to have full knowledge and and control/skill of the abilities was such a good wish. Thanks for the abilies Esdeath, you absolute hero.' (She isn't)

He walked in the road in search of once again finding a familia.

He was told by the elf in the guild whose name was Eina that after a god or goddess puts what's called a falna on you they can see you're stats and skills then you're apart of their familia, and whose he kidding which God or goddess wouldn't want someone with such abilities in their familia

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...