When The Sun Goes Down - A Mi...

By ObsceneIrrationality

----- In serious need of revision! ----- Wanna-be journalist Kate Santoro would do anything for the scoop. A... More

About
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Authors note!
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Bonus Chapter
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Five
A/N
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter Fifty-Six
THE END

Chapter Fifty-Four

341K 16.7K 3.5K
By ObsceneIrrationality

"That was the longest week ever." I groaned the moment the door shut.

"She's not that bad." Alessio tried to argue but after a moment he nodded solemnly. "My mother is a bit difficult sometimes." He put his arm around my waist and steered me away from the window.

"I want to make sure she's gone!" I laughed and popped up to my toes to get a better look at PIetro driving her away.

"She likes you."

"She does?" I didn't even bother to try to hide my surprise as I came back to my flats.

"Mhm. A lot."

"No shit?" I smiled, pleased with my findings. "So, now what?"

"I was thinking we could use a little fun. A relief...the casino perhaps?"

I smiled. I hadn't been to the casino since the incident with the Bonano. "I'll get dressed."

I decided with only a slight bit of reluctance that I would give these high heeled shoes another go. It seemed every time I went to this place my outfits got flashier. Oddly enough, I didn't even mind.

The short black dress I wore tonight even went as far as to have sequins on it and beaded fringes along the bottom. The back dipped all the way down to mid back, it had spaghetti straps and then another set of thin black straps, for show, came up from the center over the bust and came up along my neck. The center straps were long enough to hang down my back.

Alessio held his hand on the small of my back as we entered the casino. We received a few uninterested looks as we entered. The boss was here. Alessio leaned into me and pressed his lips to my ear. "I've a bit of business to take care of. You will be okay?"

"Sure." I was comfortable in the casino. I actually liked dealing and I was definitely not the worlds best bartender but I didn't mind taking drinks to tables now and then. The girls were all great and the guys here were too concerned about the money they were winning or losing to bother me. It wasn't at all like the place I had first met Alessio in.

He gently tilted my face up and pressed his lips to mine. I felt a spark to the gentle kiss and when he pulled away I was desperate for more and my cheeks were flushed. I wasn't expecting him to kiss me here, not in front of all these people. He scanned all of my facial features over with a smug smirk.

"I'll find you when I've finished." He said. I nodded and watched him walk away, almost immediately two men joined him.

He'd kissed me. In public. There was only one thing left for me to do.

I got silly drunk. Drunk enough that I decided to just up onto the stage and sing with the trio that performed almost every night. Alessio showed up again halfway through my third song and to my surprise rather than drag me off the stage or send me threatening glares for pulling the integrity of his place down Alessio demanded an encore.

After a few songs, and some embarrassing dancing he took my hand and helped me from the stage. Somewhere far, far back in the nearly sober part of my mind I hoped that everyone would be too far gone to remember my drunken antics.

"Alright Madonna." He chuckled as he led me away from the small platform that served as a stage.

"Dance with me." I demanded.

"My, you're bossy tonight."

"What can I say? I learned a thing or two from your mother about how to handle you." I teased.

He raised an eyebrow. "About how to handle me huh?"

"Oh yes."

He pulled me into him and held me close.

"What are you doing now?" I laughed. The world around me was rocking back and forth. I had done way too much drinking tonight.

"I thought you wanted to dance?"

Oh, maybe I wasn't as drunk as I thought. We actually were swaying back and forth. I linked my hands together behind his neck. "I didn't know you danced."

"What can I say? I'm a man of many surprises."

I can't say as I was a good dancer or that I could even remember a single song we danced to. I was so wasted.

But my bad moves didn't really seem to matter. What did matter was the way Alessio was laughing tonight. Full and open in a way I never heard Alessio. That and the way our bodies came together, his hands tracing my curves, and that look in his eyes.

I couldn't stand it more than a few songs. Flustered, I insisted that I needed a drink. He steered me to the bar with his hand on my back again.

I sat down and he lingered standing beside me. "Can I have something fruity and delicious please?" I said to the bartender. "And make it...blue." I decided and spun in the backless stool to face Alessio.

He put a palm on the bar and leaned over me. He pressed his lips lightly to mine and I lifted my head to deepen the kiss. He pulled away chuckling. "Calm down Katherine. Not here, in front of everyone."

I groaned and leaned backwards on the table knocking over the drink that had just been set behind me.

I jumped out of the seat. "Mother fu-"

"It's fine." He said calmly handing me a napkin.

"I don't want to get anything on this dress though! It was probably super expensive!" I said frantically and over dramatically throwing every napkin I could get my hand on onto the spilled mess. This was going to get sticky, this was so going to get sticky.

"I said it's fine Katherine. It was on sale anyway." He took me by the elbow and pulled me away from the bar table.

"Oh that's a relief. How much was it?" I strained to reach past him and grab a new drink that had already been placed out for me.

"Thirty-five." He said casually.

"Oh. Thirty-five dollars isn't bad. Actually, that's really good." I popped the straw into my mouth and tried my newest alcoholic beverage. Hm, tropical, hint of coconut. Not bad.

"Thirty-five dollars? Try thirty-five hundred."

I spit my drink out. "Get it off!"

"Huh?"

"Get it off! Oh my God, my car probably isn't even worth that much anymore!"

"Of course not your car is a piece of shit you'd be better off just scrapping it. If you would just take the Lexus-"

"I'm gonna puke." I forced my drink into his hand and tried to reach my zipper myself.

"Katherine." He said with an eye roll. "You can't take your dress off here." When I still didn't stop trying he grabbed me wrist and dragged me away mumbling something about me being over dramatic.

Alessio pulled me into what was obviously his office and shut the door behind him. "Calm down."

"I can't wearing a three thousand dollar dress. Take it off."

"Three thousand five hundred." He reminded me calmly. "Plus tax."

"Alessio!"

"And shipping."

I groaned loudly and he chuckled.

"What else are you going to wear?"

"I don't care just get it off!" I groaned.

He spun me around and in two seconds my zipper was freed. I pulled the dress off hastily and then whirled back around to face him. "Don't you ever put me in a dress that expensive again!" I yelled wagging my finger at him.

"What about an outfit? Like pants and shirt?" He was clearly mocking me but I was too drunk to know it.

"No!"

He stepped closer to me and put his hands on my hips. "What if I just buy you some really expensive jewelry and that's the only thing you wear?"

On cue I looked down and then back up to him. I wasn't even wearing a bra because of how low the back came down. I was left only in lace black panties and pantyhose. "Maybe I should put it back on..." I muttered more to myself.

"Maybe you shouldn't." He teased.

"Maybe I shouldn't." I repeated and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. His expression changed and he detangled my arms from him.

"You're drunk."

"So!"

"You always want me when you're drunk. I'm many things Katherine, but that is not one of them."

"I want you all the time when I'm sober too." I shot back and spun around. I stumbled over to his desk and started pushing everything off of it.

"Stop that."

"Make me." I challenged but it was too late. The desk was cleared and there were papers everywhere on the floor. I sat on the desk and kicked off my heels one at a time. One sailed across the room and the other went directly up towards the ceiling before coming back down right beside the desk.

"I'm not going to sleep with you when you're wasted."

"Who said anything about sleep?"

He grimaced. "You're not making this easy."

"For what I want you for I need it pretty hard."

"Katherine." He started but I hopped off the desk and stormed over to him. He looked almost amused when I poked a finger into his chest.

"Why is everything with you so difficult? Most guys would be thrilled at this sort of thing. You're so impossible. Like, it took me over two years to get you to kiss me, almost three! Holy hell! I can't wait forever. I mean, what the fúck?" I poked him hard in the chest a few more times and then began pacing the room. "Are you like saving yourself for marriage? No offense but the whole shooting people in the face, illegal activities, and being a total asshole I definitely didn't pick you as the religious type!" I threw my hands into the air full of frustration. "This is just unbelievable. I love you but come on! I'm literally asking you to fúck me and you're being a total douc-"

I was cut off by his lips on mine. We stumbled backwards until I hit the desk and without missing a beat he hoisted me up onto it again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his tongue forced its way into my mouth. One hand rested on my thigh and the other was on my waist. He broke the kiss and I pouted immediately.

"You love me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaklsanwaohianlkwsa al;wbaiovs a

First and foremost I just want to tell you guys that you are AWESOME. I noticed a few of you broke your vow of silence and took the time to go backwards and vote on ALL of the chapters. Just so you guys know I DO notice those things and I DO appreciate it a lot! You guys seriously rock and it just makes me even more excited to get to book two! Whichhh is only I don'tknow, three or four chapters away at this point. Dun, dun, dunnn.

SO, as some of you might remember I told you I wanted to reach 3k in votes and seeing as we still need, oh I don't know, 500 and there are hardly any chapters left I have my doubts that we are going o reach this. But since you guys are so awesome I'm going to give you guys another chance to get your bonus chapters. Here's what I need.

First, comment OR private message me telling me TWO chapters you'd like to see rewritten n Alessio's point of view, as usual the chapters with the most votes will get rewritten in Alessio's POV. SECONDLY I just started a new book it's called "When Darkness Calls" head over there and VOTE. When darkness calls needs at least twenty votes before I start writing your bonus chapters.

Yes, I am shamelessly bribing you guys, but all bribing aside, you really should go check the book out. It'll be another romance, but darker, fantasy/paranormal. Updates will probably be slower than this one because I literally just started it two days ago and don't have very much of it prepared but I'm excited nonetheless and it's definitely different. So go check that out and vote! So far only the preview is up!

NOW, onto the actual chapter. I know some of you are sort of frustrated with Alessio always being a dick and going back and forth with Kate constantly. Feeling a little bit differently about him now? Drunk Kate is my favorite, just keep her away from the gin! Let me know how you're feeling and as always....

Please do vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 54.9K 34
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
622K 10.4K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
310K 7K 35
A stripper. An Italian mafia boss. And an unexpected pregnancy. Andrea Capaldi was a selfless woman who would do anything to help her family when...