The king's little adventure

By King-Xoverg

The omni-king also known as zeno is the supreme god and creator of all existing things had now grown really b... More

BIO
Ch.1 - The beginning of King's journey
Ch.2 - Guiding a little sun
Ch.3 - Rising of a new sun
Ch.4 - Enter the hashira
Ch.5 - The king's proposal
Ch.6 - The ultimate martial arts
Ch.7 - The final preparations
Ch.8 - Our shining bright future
Ch.10 - Meeting and rematch under the beautiful cheery blossom.

Ch.9 - Welcome to azur lane.

132 5 0
By King-Xoverg

The omni king after solving all problems back in the world of demon slayer now travels through the dimensions and arrives in the world of azur lane.

Upon arriving the king uses his ability of infinite knowledge and starts learning everything about this world.

The siren invasion, The mental cubes, The global alliance formation known as 'Azur lane' that consisted of 4 major camps and some minor ones too but lastly the birth of shipgirls who possessed powers of warships embedded within them to oppose and fight against the sirens.

Moreover much later due to different mindsets and goals a crack occurred between the 4 major factions that are known as...

Eagle union (USA)

Royal navy (UK)

Sakura empire (JAPAN)

Iron blood (GERMANY)

Eagle union and royal navy stayed with azur lane who used human technology to fight the sirens whereas sakura empire and iron blood use siren technology to fight them, These 2 camps formed an alliance and created their very own faction known as 'Red axis'.

When the king absorbed all this information and more he lets out a frustrated sigh and started rubbing his temples.

"Oh man really, They had just 1 freaking enemy in common lingering around but instead of fighting against it they're going after other's neck" The king says to himself before turning his gaze towards the beautiful scenery before him.

"Ah~Such lustre" The king whispers while floating above the vast ocean and admiring it's beautiful view.

He then starts flying forward while still continue to look at the beautiful ocean beneath him but during his flight an aircraft carrier comes into the king's view which thanks to his infinite knowledge he already knew about very well.

It was the eagle union's strongest aircraft carrier 'Enterprise'.

"Well~well if it isn't enterprise, Shall i pay her a visit..." The king whispers to himself and thinks, "Nah, It would be much more exciting to meet her in the battlefield"

The king says before suddenly picking up the pace and making his way towards the azur lane base.

{5 minutes later - Azur lane base}

The omni king finally reaches his destination and looks at the huge base below him.

"Wow, It looks way more beautiful than i originally envisioned" The king says before looking around and seeing some warships on the port.

"Not bad but compared to the future they're still very far off behind" The king says before looking at the huge beautiful green mountain cliffs behind the base, "Hm i haven't had a decent rest since my last work, Maybe i should go and take some rest"

The king says and flies towards the huge cliffs, When he gets there alexi finds himself a great spot and lays down there on his back.

"Ah~Just as i thought, Truly refreshing~" The king closed his eyes and start to enjoying the feeling.

Later the omni ruler finds himself in so much comfort that he falls asleep.

{Timeskip - 1 hour later}

Alexi was still comfortably sleeping on the grassy field that is until he felt something poking against his forehead, The king slowly open his eyes and gets back up.

He turns behind and sees before him a white unicorn plushie staring at him, Alexi gently picks it up and wonders as who left it here but before he could drew out a conclusion the plushie in his hands suddenly started moving on it's own.

This act slightly surprised our omni ruler.

"What the--It's alive...Wow" Alexi says but then he hears a feminine voice of a little girl calling out the name U-chan, He looks in the direction and sees 3 shipgirls approaching him.

When the 3 shipgirls reach alexi they all looks at him quite surprised but the omni king already knew as why, In this world the male population is just about 30% after the first siren invasion and after the shipgirl creation the birth rate towards females was focused much more than the males.

In all honesty this ideology repulsed and disgusted the omni king.

{A.N. - Yo fellas, At first i didn't know as why in the hell there are no male characters in the entire azur lane series but after doing a little reseceach on google i discovered that manjuu confirmed that azur promilia's gacha pool would only hold female characters. Sounds kinda ridiculous so i'm making this part in my story}

"U-chan..." The little girl known as unicorn calls out to her pet who suddenly jumps out from the king's hands and runs straight toward her owner.

"Is that your pet...?" Alexi ask unicorn who nervously looks at him but then nods her head.

"Y-yes...Um thank you for finding him..." Unicorn says shyly.

"No, Your pet actually found me" Alexi says before looking at the other 2 girls behind her that were javelin and laffey.

Javelin and unicorn are both from the royal navy whereas laffey is from eagle union.

"Um sir...Are you new here" (Unicorn)

"Yes" (Alexi)

"Sir are you by any chance the new commander who is assigned on this base" (Javelin)

"No" (Alexi)

"Then who are you.." (Laffey)

"Me, I'm just a mere traveller who like to travel different lands" (Alexi)

"Um sir...Not to be rude or anything but this is azur lane's offical navel base and if you aren't a member then you're transpssing into private military territory..." (Javelin)

"I see, Sorry i didn't realise that. The cliff sides of this island looked so beautiful that i just couldn't help it (Lie)" The king lies.

"It's quite alright, Since you helped us finding our friend we'll help you getting to the mainland" (Javelin)

"~Giggle~That'll be much appreciated" (Alexi)

"By the way it's really rare to see a male these days" (Laffey)

"Oh really, Why's that...?" The king ask despite knowing everything full well.

"Well--" Before the girl could answer a huge explosion happens which catches everyones attention, The 3 girls quickly look in the direction and saw several siren ships attacking on their base.

Alexi however knew that in actuality those ships were being controlled by sakura empire's 1st division aircraft carrier 'Akagi' with the help of the black mental cube which was given to her by an siren.

Unicorn, Javelin and laffey without wasting time suddenly starts running back towards their base to protect it while alexi just calmly stands on the cliff and watches the battle unfold.

A few min's goes by and the fight against the siren ships finally concludes, The azur lane shipgirls won but their celebration was cut short when 2 sakura empire aircraft carriers makes their appearance and starts another battle.

"~Sigh~I can never understand as why these 3rd dimensional beings are so fond of fighting these senseless wars against each other, Ugh it's so annoying..." (Alexi)

{A.N. - Same shit as canon from the original anime but instead of enterprise, Alexi steps in to save unicorn}

The huge white fox was just about to eat unicorn whole however before it could the omni king makes a sudden appearance infront of him and does something unexpected which leaves everyone completely speechless.

"Sit!" Alexi says in a commanding tone on which the huge fox obliges.

Seeing this act every shipgirl was left completely shocked, Especially kaga. Anyway when she comes back to reality she orders her fox to attack but it doesn't budge and just stays sit.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!! ATTACK DAMN IT!!" Kaga yells angrily at her fox while akagi just stares down at the newcomer which also to her surprise was a male.

'Who is this male and what did he just do to kaga's ship, It's not responding to any of her commands now...?' Akagi wonders while intensely looking at the king.

Alexi helps unicorn get back up on her feet and when he does the little girl now looks at him with eyes of great curiousity, Anyway before a single word among them could be exchanged kaga suddenly throws her blue paper planes towards the duo which transforms into actual planes and starts dropping motors bombs at them.

"UNICORN NOO!!" (Javelin)

Several explosions happens one after another and everyone looks worriedly but when the dust cloud clears away everyones eyes widen in great disbelief, The king has created a barrier which protected both him and unicorn from the motor explosions.

Anyway alexi than commands kaga's own fox to attack and destroy all her planes which the huge fox does easily by unleashing a relentless barrage of blue fireballs on them.

"N-no way...I-it cannot be--" Kaga was suddenly cut off when alexi in an instant appears before the fox girl.

Without saying anything the king suddenly punches kaga in her abdomen before elbowing her on the back and than lastly kicking her into the face. The impact force of the kick was so strong that it takes kaga crashing into the sea.

"W-woah no way..." (Cleveland)

"Man, How in the world did he do that!?" (Hornet)

"Un-unbelievable..." (Laffey)

"KAGA!!" Akagi shouts and rushes towards her sister who suddenly emerges from the ocean and glare daggers at the king.

"YOU BASTARD!!! HOW DARE YOU HURT THIS BODY, IT BELONGS TO MY SISTER!!!" (Kaga)

"Is that right, Well sorry my dear but i don't give a fuck about it" Alexi says and his statement makes kaga even more mad.

The white kitsune women suddenly transforms into her carrier mode and takes out several more of her blue paper planes but before she could try anything stupid her sister extends out her arm infront of her and stops her.

Kaga at this surprisingly looks back at her sister.

"Sister what are you---" Kaga was cut off by her sister akagi.

"That's enough kaga, We're retreating right now!" (Akagi)

"WHAT!! NO, I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL I TEACH THIS BASTARD A LESSON!!" Kaga protests.

"I understand you frustration my dear but look" Akagi points her finger in a particular direction from where everyone looks and saw eagle union's strongest aircraft carrier enterprise approaching.

"That aircraft carrier, It's enterprise!!" (Cleveland)

"My big sis, She's finally here..." (Hornet)

"Finally!!" (Javelin)

"Not exactly the right moment to arrive i say" (Alexi)

Seeing enterprise approaching and more of azur lane's reinforcements the fox sisters decided to make a retreat, Some shipgirls try to stop them but suddenly out of nowhere many sakura empire planes come and attacks them.

As this chaos happens both kaga and akagi makes a run.

"Oh no! They're getting away" (Unicorn)

"Let them" (Alexi)

"Huh...?" (Unicorn)

"It's not the last time you'll be seeing them, You're gonna have plenty of encounters with them in the future" The king says but the little girl doesn't understand his statement.

"What are you talking about...?" (Unicorn)

"Nothing! Forget that i said anything" (Alexi)

Now with the threat gone the shipgirls takes some time to rest while some are taken to the medical centre that got injured during battle, On the hand a small group of shipgirls goes after the fox sisters, Enterprise included.

Alexi who still stands besides unicorn begins to walk away but stops when the little girl calls out to him and thanks him for saving her life.

"It was nothing" Alexi says with a small smile on his face, Anyway the king than sees both wales and illustrious coming at their way.

When the duo approaches them illustrious hugs unicorn and starts asking her little sister about her well being worriedly while wales just stares at alexi, The blonde women slowly walks upto the unknown male but when she gets close enough wales suddenly takes out her sword and points it at alexi's neck.

"I watched you fight and i must say i'm really impressed, Plus we are really indebted to you for saving unicorn's life however 1 thing bothers me greatly and that is how'd you take control of an sakura empire carrier. Such a thing is impossible so i wish to know as just who are you....An ally or an enemy" (Wales)

The king after listening to this statement says nothing but just smirks wickedly and unexpectedly grabs wales sword and begins to break it piece by piece with his thumb alone.

{A.N. - I really don't know about yujiro's character since i never watched baki but i always admired his badass attitude, Anyway i wonder how he'll holds up against alexi}

Witnessing this act of the king wales and all the other shipgirls around looks at alexi in absolute shock because what he was doing simply inhuman.

The shipgirls all had done much bigger things than breaking a sword but that only became possible through the power of the mental cube which gives them their enormous strength but here is someone without one yet had posessession of this much crazy strength.

"I'm neither" Alexi finally says.

"W-what...!?" (Whales)

"You heard me, I'm neither. Nor an ally or an enemy...Unless you wanted me to be one" The king says with a confident smirk that send cold shivers down to everyones spine.

Now before anyone could say or do anything alexi let's go of wales half broken sword and resumes to walk in the direction where the pursuit group went to catch the fox sisters however he could go further wales calls out to the king.

"H-h-hey wait...Wh-where are you going...?" (Wales)

Alexi stops and looks back toward wales, Instead of answering her the king suddenly opens up a small portal right infront of everyone which makes them greatly shocked.

"I'm going to found myself some nice action, See ya later" Alexi says before finally stepping inside portal which closes behind when he enters into it.

"What in jesus name was that..." (Illustrious)

"....I had no clue whatsoever" (Wales)

'His travelling style is very similar to that of sirens but he's not one of them, Dear god just what in heavens name who is this male...?' Wales thought confused and concerned.

{Scene change - Middle of ocean}

When alexi comes out of the portal he sees the fight between azur lane shipgirls and sakura empire 5th division aircraft carriers going on.

Enterprise alone was fighting against zuikaku in close combat whereas shoukaku was floating above in the air and playing her flute which was controlling all of her planes that were relentlessly attacking the azur lane shipgirls.

Firing bullets and dropping off motor bombs that are keeping them at bay.

Moreover on the other side the other major camp 'Iron blood' was also present with 2 of it's best warriors that were 'Prinz eugen' and 'Z23'.

{Ok same shit here as conon too but with some minor differences}

{Mini timeskip - 10 min's later}

The king silently watched everything from the sidelines that had happened thus far, Both javelin and laffey fight off against 2 members from the red axis coalition.

Ayanami from sakura empire and Z23 from iron blood, Their fight however was one-sided as the 2 shipgirls from the red axis quite easily overwhelmed both laffey and javelin in terms of almost everything.

Javelin and laffey now both sustains heavy damage but it doesn't stop their enemies from inflicting more on them, Z23 and ayanami prepares their respective one final attack which they unleashes upon the duo however before it could make contact with either of the shipgirls alexi steps in and in a flash saves the duo on time.

As he does this the attention of every shipgirl was caught towards him yet again but ayanami in particular suddenly recognizes him and her eyes widen in fear.

"who are you, Identify yourself!!" Z23 ask but alexi doesn't replies which makes the little iron blood destroyer mad and she unleashes a few missiles at him however her eyes widen when the king in a flash disappears from his spot.

Everybody starts to look around but they couldn't locate the king, Suddenly out of nowhere a powerful punch lands on Z23's face which takes her crashing directly into an nearby ship.

As she crashes a big dent on the warship was made, Seeing this act everyone becomes greatly shocked but the girls of iron blood becomes angry and started to attack alexi who very easily dodges every single one of their missiles, Torpidos and bullets.

After dodging everything the king appears behind every single iron blood shipgirl and knocks her out by gently chopping her on the neck except for prinz eugen, Moreover alexi then destroys all the mass produced siren ships and shoukaku's planes with a few simple energy blasts which were cosmic in color.

"I-impossible..." (Shoukaku)

When this objective was achieved alexi turns his gaze towards prinz eugen who was looking at the newcomer male in great curiousity as well as caution.

'So this is the male akagi was talking about...Interesting' (Prinz eugen)

"Ah~The famed warrior of iron blood, Miss prinz eugen would you mind having a little dance with me" (Alexi)

"Hm...I'm not the type of girl who accepts a guy's invitation from the get go however since you took out kaga you must be someone special so sure, I wouldn't mind but try to keep up with my step because i'm not like my fellow companions" (Prinz eugen)

"Oh i'm well aware of that" (Alexi)

With their conversation finally over prinz eugen quickly ready all her weapons towards alexi who in return just stands calm and relaxed. Suddenly without warning eugen launches several bombs and missiles at the him.

The king wanting to have some fun started dodging all of eugen's incoming attacks on purpose, Each strike of the iron blood maiden was missed or was destroyed by our omni ruler through his energy blast.

Witnessing this unprecedented action of the king prinz eugen becomes a little surprised but angry too and she increases her rate of firing however still none of her attacks keep up with alexi who was lightly laughing while dodging one of eugen's missile.

Watching the king laugh pulled a tiny nerve of prinz eugen and now she herself charges at alexi.

The famed heavy cruiser of the iron blood extends out her leg and goes to kick alexi in the face but the king very easily grabs prinz eugen's leg and starts swinging her around rapidly which soon shooks the women's head.

As it happens the king instantly let's go of her leg and eugen quickly regains her footing on the water despite feeling greatly dizzy in the head.

Anyhow after a few more min's of playing with eugen alexi decided to take things seriously now and thus he purposely let's one of her attacks hits him, Prinz eugen at this smiles but her smile doesn't last long because when the dust cloud clears away she saw alexi standing above the water complete unscratched.

"N-nei....Impossible" Whispers a shocked prinz eugen.

Suddenly alexi appears behind prinz eugen and whispers something into her ear.

"It was nice dancing with you miss eugen, Thanks" (Alexi)

"Be honest with me, You were holding back during our whole fight didn't you..." (Prinz eugen)

"So you caught on huh, Impressive" (Alexi)

"I never stood a chance against you in the first place, Did i..." Prinz eugen admits with her head low.

"Hey don't feel ashamed, From what i saw and experienced you did really well" Alexi says and after hearing this compliment eugen looks up at him.

"R-really..." (Prinz eugen)

"Yes so know this that i will be looking forward to our future encounters" The king says and prinz eugen's face turns a little red.

"S-sure...M-me too" Prinz eugen says while still blushing.

Now before eugen could ask or say anything more from alexi the king strikes the german women's neck with 2 of his fingers to the point where it instantly makes her lose consciousness. As it happens the king quickly grabs her and gently lays the women over her own warship.

Alexi then turns his attention on the other side of the ocean where enterprise was fiercely fighting against zuikaku, The US carrier had pushed the sword user back on the edge and was just about to finish her off however before she could her bow breaks apart.

Seeing this zuikaku instantly grabs the opportunity and charges her katana to the point where it starts igniting flames, Once fully charged she rushes towards enterprise.

"IT'S OVER!!!" Zuikaku yells and unleashes her slash upon enterprise which was just about to end her whole story if the king in time hadn't intervened.

When alexi blocks zuikaku's katana she looks at him quite surprised.

"W-what the---Who are you..!?" Zuikaku ask but alexi instead of replying just kicks away the sakura empire carrier.

The impact force of alexi's kick was so great that it takes zuikaku crashing several hundreds of meters back across the ocean, Enterprise witnessing this scenario couldn't believe in her eyes.

"ZUIKAKU!!!" Shoukaku comes yelling beside her little sister and quickly helps her get back up who grunts in great pain, "ARE YOU ALL RIGHT DEAR SISTER!!" (Shoukaku)

"N-no....~Coughing blood~" (Zuikaku)

"Zuikaku!!" Shoukaku calls out to her little sister before shooting a death glare at alexi, "YOU BASTARD!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" Shoukaku yells enraged and unleashes a vast majority of her planes upon alexi however...

*SNAP*

The king snaps his fingers and all of shoukaku aircrafts self desctructs.

"I-i-impossible...I-it cannot be, Who or what are you...!?" (Shoukaku)

"I'm not obliged to tell you anything" The king says coldly before charging up a small energy blast which was powerful enough to kill both sisters however before he could launch it zuikaku suddenly stoods back up on her feet despite feeling hellish pain throughout her body.

"Shoukaku-nee...You run and go back to the HQ...While i hold off this man here" (Zuikaku)

"What are you talking about, No!!! I will not leave you here to die!!" Shoukaku protest but zuikaku wasn't surprised because she already knew that her sister won't abandon her, No matter the situation.

Zuikaku doesn't argues with her sister any further and just focuses her attention back on the king.

"So um...Whoever you are, Do you have any weapon with you to fight or you'll just fight barehanded..." Zuikaku ask alexi who says nothing but instead does something so unexpected which leaves everyone watching completely speechless.

3 sharp-long metal claws slowly comes out from inside alexi's fist.

"Will these do" The king ask a stunned zuikaku who silently nods her head.

Zuikaku then without wasting anymore time charges straight at the king who very easily dodges her first wave of slashes, The women was shocked but thought it to be a fluke and tries yet again but just like before none of her slashes connects with the king.

Soon alexi becomes bored and switches to the offensive, The king unleashes a single vertical slash on zuikaku who tries to block it with her katana but it turned out to be a huge mistake for her as...

Right infront of zuikaku's eyes her katana gets sliced up in 2 pieces and the slash from the claw gives her a scar across the cheek.

"ZUIKAKU!!" Shoukaku shouts and instantly approches her sister, She checks up on her sister's wound and it was deep but not life threatening which gives her the relief.

Zuikaku on the other hand held her broken katana and looks at it in disbelief, 90% of it's portion had been cut down. Seeing it tears started rolling down zuikaku's eyes as that katana was really precious to her like her sister.

She looks back toward alexi and saw him walking away.

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU BASTARD!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!!" Zuikaku ask angrily.

"Someplace to relax" (Alexi)

"What...!?" (Zuikaku)

"Yeah, I'm not interested in you anymore. You're weak so buzz off" Alexi says and resumes his walk.

Zuikaku after hearing the king's insult looks at him enraged, Suddenly getting overwhelmed by her emotions she pushes away shoukaku and in her blinding rage charges right at him with her broken katana.

However before she could slash alexi her attack was blocked by a shipgirl who was wearing a maid uniform.

??? - "pardon the interruption" The unknown maid shipgirl says.

{A.N. - Alright guys same scenario as cannon from this point}

The red axis retreats when they see the main royal navy fleet approaching, Plus the women who saved alexi revealed herself to be belfast. Head maid from the royal navy.

Belfast helps enterprise get up who was staring at our king, On the other sise alexi seeing the situation decides to take his leave however before he could belfast stops him.

"Um sir, A moment please" (Belfast)

"Yes" (Alexi)

"Would you please kindly come with me, My queen wishes to speak with you" (Belfast)

"Alright fine but this meeting better not be a waste of my time" (Alexi)

"Of course it won't, You have my word" Belfast says and starts taking the duo back to azur lane's base.

'What in hell's name have i gotten myself into...' The king thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{A.N. - I really don't know what i was thinking while writing this CH, I'm trying to keep the storyline tied with the original anime but i don't think that's gonna happen as i had several ideas in mind that's gonna change a lot of situations in the future. Anyway stay tuned for the next chapter as it's gonna be real Interesting, Now until then JA NE}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 639 11
After the unfortunate accident, Y/n L/n is now reincarnated into another world with the Ten Shadows cursed technique. The journey in another world wi...
5.9K 169 26
what if your favorite anime came across one anothers path, from dragon ball super to demon slayer, hunter x hunter, fairy tale, NARUTO, The seven dea...
3.2K 58 16
After the defeat of Mujin Park, Jin Mori, The Monkey King. The most powerful being in his Omniverse, he has faced many beings and defeated them all w...
7.9K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...