The Emperor's black heart (en...

By _SaZuNeKo_chan_

"Do you think that fairy tales can come true?" My tablemate ask. "It's so absurd, you really think it's real... More

_CHAPTER ONE_
_CHAPTER TWO_

_CHAPTER THREE_

1 0 1
By _SaZuNeKo_chan_

   Transferred

After a long tiring day, I gradually fell asleep on his soft bed. It would be normal if that sleep passed smoothly... but from somewhere, a cloud of black smoke rushed straight into my nose, making it harder to breathe than ever.

I quickly covered my nose with my hand, and reached out with my other hand to open the attic window. Outside, people were in a commotion, screaming and talking loudly, mixed with the sound of very strong water splashing. When I saw the fire burning on the first floor of my house, I thought 'Surely dying in a fire is better than dying alone, right?'.

Even though it was meant to be like that, I still unconsciously ran down the stairs. When I was about to close the staircase door, I suddenly remembered the novel on the table.
I don't understand why I was so worried about a novel at that time when I didn't even have time to escape. but whatever happened, it was a mistake .

So I hastened back to the attic and took the book with me. Right now, I felt a puff of smoke go straight into my nose, it made me suffocate. Finding air has never been so difficult for e as now.
I gradually felt dizzy and had a bit of a headache. In my drunken state, I tried to stretch my head out of the window, but it was too late...

Right now the fire has arrived. And since then, I gradually fainted, I felt my body burning hot.
I lost consciousness and don't remember anything after that...
______________________

If you ask me why I have lost consciousness and can still be here telling you my story now, yes, I have not died in the fire, but what should I say?
Saying that I didn't die, I just 'transferred' to another world?
You didn't hear wrong, I crossed over! Don't think I'm a crazy person because this is the truth, it's real!

I suddenly woke up, thinking I was dead, but when I looked back I saw that my hand was still there without any burns, just... why did my hands have scratches that appeared from nowhere. My head became heavy, I vaguely saw the strange room I was in. It was a room, no, a large tent more like.

It looks quite luxurious and somewhat ancient, looking at the patterns around the hut, I vaguely realize something is going on, I'm not sure...

A rather large mirror right next to the corner of the bed attracted my attention. On my bare feet and my head that looked like it was held up by a barbell, I walked step by step to the mirror.

I saw a sturdy face, skin as white as snow, deep brown eyes, slightly red lips... this face really looked a lot like a feudal period aristocrat. but what surprised me the most was... this wasn't me, why did this face appear in the mirror?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 311 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
606K 20.4K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
191K 5.6K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
65.5K 3.4K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...