forever yours-t.c

By inexwrotes

they broke up because they think it's the best for them but spoiler, it's not. or in which she think she's ha... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four

thirty two

1K 56 9
By inexwrotes

instagram, real life, youtube & twitter

HEWSONALY, POST

HEWSONALY   love the way you look at me

COMMENTS

USEUR im sorry but madam ?????
USEUR my exact réaction

USEUR chalamet is so lucky im jealous

USEUR i feel like they NEED to hard-launch RIGHT NOW

TAYLORSWIFT 🤍

USEUR   stay away from timothée bitch
  USEUR   carolina is so right about her

"you look so fucking hot," he mumbled while looking at her. she made a little spine on herself with a big smile, a laugh escaping her mouth. "thank you sir, you aren't that bad either."

timothée rolled his eyes before standing up, "you're such a tease" he said while approaching her. gently he put his hand on her hips and she simply looked at him with innocent eyes. "me, a tease? i don't know what you're talking about." her boyfriend shakes his head before kissing her lips. she melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

he groaned softly against her before releasing her lips, "i think we need to go." he whispered with his eyes closed, she agree while biting her lips. timothée took her bag in his hand and her hand in the other. "let's go before we ended up late."

"hi everyone! today new's video isn't really happy or funny unfortunately.. i just got ghost by timothée chalamet."

[...]

"so after a few days of talking we met and there was this incredible connection. i really thought we could go far together but then alyana got into it."

[...]

"she started posting songs about him and how she missed him which really played with his head. i mean when your first love is making love declaration like that it isn't simple."

[...]

"i texted her like 'hi can you not make music about timothée cause he's with me now and it's kinda annoying and not really respectful towards me' and she got mad like 'i can do what i want and you have no words. if i want to write about it, i can cause it's my pain' blablabla"

[...]

"she was very rude.."

[...]

"and so timothée broke up with me cause he wanted to go back with her."

[...]

"just don't believe everything you see on social media. alyana isn't a good person at all, she's selfish and mean. i just hope timothée can realise he deserves better."

COMMENTS

USEUR   omg what a bitch!

USEUR   alyana is just so narcissistic for nothing like girl the only reason people listen to you it's bc you write about timothée and we want to know about him. she really think people love her 🤣
  USEUR   fr plus she's so ugly

USEUR   i knew it!!!!! she's just a nepo baby with nothing good to say

USEUR   let her be

USEUR   lmao she's just think so high of herself. im so sorry you have to live this carolina. WE LOVE YOUUUU ❤️❤️❤️❤️

USEUR   she's a slut i always hated her

"babe are you ok?" timothée suddenly asked when he saw alyana looking at her phone with a frown.

the young woman could not believe what was happening, she was receiving millions of dms of people insulting her and even death threatening her. all she understands was that they came from a video of carolina gray.

"im not sure," she whispered. quickly she looked at her instagram account where she found that she just lost 30K of followers in five minutes. she didn't know the fuck was going on.

USEUR   kill yourself

USEUR   let timothée alone

USEUR   he deserves better than you stupid bitch

she gasped softly before reading more of the comments, she could hear timothée calling her but she wasn't able to react. she couldn't stop reading.

"i think im going to cry," was all she could say before crying. she remembered timothée's arms wrapping around her while he tried  to understand what was happening and to comfort her but silence quickly filled the room when he grabbed the phone and see what she was reading.

"what the fuck."

!!

ttpd is also there!!!! i can't wait
my eras tour show is in less than a month im so excited 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 428 15
TW: language, abuse, drinking, violence, eating disorders, self harm, etc.
84.7K 914 60
they loved eachother, no matter what happened, they always loved eachother, there was rough patches and sometimes they wondered if theyd even s...
5.6K 210 30